Romanced By Mr. Billionare

By cute_angelz

Lizzie Prescott is a normal teenage girl who doesnt have a boyfriend despite the good looks. she gets a job a... More

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
THE HOT BILLIONAIRE WANTS ME TO BE HIS BUT I WONT GIVE IN THAT EASY part six
The hot billionare wants me to be his: part six continued
the hot billionare... chapter 7
The Hot Billionare... chapter 8
The Hot Billionare... ch9
The Hot Billionare... chapter 11 (rewritten)
Romanced by Mr. Billionare... chapter 12
Romanced By Mr. Billionare... Chap13

The Hot Billionare... chapter 10

22.6K 409 92
By cute_angelz

hey guys!!! this chapter's a little rushed and I'll treat it as a draft for now, meaning if you have any improvement suggestions, just lemme know.

anyways, here's chapter ten.

thanks for the votes and comments btw, i appreciate your support guys!!

Chapter 10

Tyler held out his arm for me to link and I rose my eyebrows at him, he rolled his eyes and let it drop to his side.

"I thought this was supposed to be a pool party!" I yelled over the music

"It is" Tyler lowered his head to my ear so he wouldn't have to yell. A shudder went through my spine when i felt his cool breath on my skin, "follow me" he said, taking a step forward. I folded my arms, planning on being stubborn for the whole night. Maybe that would get him to stay away from me in the future.  He looked at me and rose an eyebrow, then which a roll of his eyes, added, "please"

"Thank you" I said, unfolding my arms and following him through the crowd of people, who stepped out of our way as soon as they saw us approaching. He led me to a spiral staircase that led to the top restaurant like section of the party. It was decorated beautifully and had a good view of the party. From up there, it seemed like Tyler had invited the whole school. I couldn't believe each one of them was rich. A couple of the people had come to the restaurant part, couples mainly. The music was quieter up here. We headed to the bar that was there and took a seat, waiting for the bartender to come serve us.

"I didn't think you were going to come" he said, looking at me with amused eyes, "I'm impressed"

"Dont flatter yourself Tyler I was forced to come" I said

"Remind me to thank your friend for that" he chuckled

"I'll try my best" I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"Do you drink?" he asked

"Nope" I replied

"Didnt think so" he teased, I glared at him and the bartender finally came to us.

"Tyler mah man!" the bartender beamed, seeing him and exchanging a bro handshake with

"Sup Jack" Tyler grinned,

"And who's your lady friend?" he asked, giving him a look i didn't understand, like he knew something, apparently something funny since his eyes were amused.

"Jack, Lizzie, Lizzie Jack" Tyler introduced us.

"Ah Lizzie" Jack said as if he knew me, and he bowed down curtesly, "pleasure to meet you"

"Uh... you too" I said, shooting Tyler a look. He smiled.

"So, what can I get you kids?" Jack said with a huge smile on his face.

"Anything the lady wants" Tyler said, a devious but daring look in his eyes.

"Something that doesnt have alcohol in it" I said

"We have everything. Any favourites?" he asked

"Um... I dont know... surprise me" I shrugged, unable to decide. Jack chuckled

"I like her" he said gesturing at me with a chuckle, "surprise it is" and walked to the other side of the bar. I turned to Tyler, who rose his eyebrows at me.

"Have you told EVERYONE about me coming here?" I asked

"I'm guessing you dont like that"

"Of course not"

"Then I'm just gonna say no, I didn't tell EVERYONE about you. I told just people who need to know" he said

"mhm, and how many is that?" I asked

"Relax Lizzie I just did it to avoid trouble" he said

"What kind of trouble?" I demanded

"You're not a Princeton student, and if they didn't know you, things could get ugly. We've had a couple of gate crashers who weren't very keen on not being invited and caused trouble. My people haven't tolerated them since then. Any more questions?" he asked, I glared at him, and he chuckled, placing his hands on my shoulder as he got off his stool and walked towards me. I rose an eyebrow.

"Loosen up. Its a party" he said and slung his arm around my shoulders, leading me to one of the tables close to the edge of the party, one of the best views. A tag written 'reserved'  was neatly placed on the table with two seats and after Tyler sat me down, he took a seat across from me.

"I see you received my gift?" he asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes

"Sadly, yes, Stacy got to it first" I sighed deeply

"Thats the girl you came with right?" he asked

"Yup"   

"Did you like it?" he asked

"Not even a bit" I said

"So why'd you wear it?" he rose an eyebrow, and I found myself blushing. He laughed.

"If its not obvious, i got forced to. Now my turn to ask questions. Why are you wearing a formal outfit Tyler shouldn't this be a pool party?" I asked, eager to change the subject.

"My friend and I were getting ready to come pick you up, we didn't think you would come" he said

"huh" dammit, now I have to move houses, Tyler knows where I stay

"Here are your drinks kids" Jack said, placing a tray with two glasses filled with a drink i didn't recognize, "this is the virgin pina colada, one of my favourite drinks. Taste it" I took a sip, they both looked at me expectantly, and I blushed.

"Its good!" I exclaimed, Jack and Tyler both smiled.

 "A lot of people love this drink. If you need anything else, just say the word" he said

"Thanks Jack" Tyler said with a nod, Jack walked back to his bar. I turned back to Tyler.

"Something on your mind?" he asked, looking at me with amused eyes

"Yes, just deciding between giving you a warning of what will happen if you even dare come to my house, or scare you... you know, tell you the hard way. You're very stubborn, so I'll go with the hard way" I said

"You'll find any excuse to touch me wont you?" he teased, I gasped, taken aback, and he laughed, "before you yell at me... I was just kidding"

"I'm not even going to yell at you... you're not worth it" I said, taking a long swig of my drink.

"Harsh" Tyler smiled, trying to keep a straight face while he feigned hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"You deserved it" I chuckled

"No, you're just mean" he said

"Me? mean? You dont know what you're talking about" I said, slightly annoyed but amused at the same time.

"I am talking about the girl who's been avoiding me for the past couple of days for absolutely no reason..."  he began, I rolled my eyes

"Key word is TRIED. But I kept failing since we accidentally bumped into each other pretty much everywhere I went" I interrupted him, taking another swig of my drink

"yes, and when we coincidentally happened to be in the same place, instead of thanking me for not raping you as you had accused me of, you continued to call me annoying, then a stalker, did I leave anything out?" he asked, leaning in. I opened my mouth to speak, he rose an eyebrow, and I closed my mouth in a tight line. Perhaps I had been a bit too hard on him. well he should have stayed out of my way and not talked to me in the first place.

"Uh... sorry?" I mumbled

"I'm sorry could you please say that a bit louder?" he grinned

"I'm not saying it again" I frowned.

"You are no fun at all" he rolled his eyes, falling back into his chair

"and I'm mean too, which is why I'm wondering why I got invited to this party again...?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Every person's got a wild side, I want to see yours" he said, standing up to take my hand,

"But..."

"No more questions, this is a party not a courtroom Liz" he said, pulling me downstairs back where we had come from to the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

Okay, i gotta admit, I was pretty disappointed with this chapter myself too, I jjust hope you guys aren't as disappointed. But if you are, please give me ideas on where you think should be changed. One of the lines maybe? And give me an idea of whagt should be said instead. I'd really appreciate that.

100 votes and 35 comments.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!! c=

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT c=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 663 41
It's amazing how much can change in one short year. Kaia evens is your typical high school girl. She has a hard working mother who loves her, a fat...
1.6K 112 62
Lizzie Meyers is eighteen years old. She is in her last year of highscool and one of the best students in her graduating class. Her future was so bri...
30.3K 1.3K 20
Brooke's a normal teenager with a normal teenage dream, a gorgeous, hot boyfriend! Brooke's in college, needing a job, she soon gets an interview for...
67.9K 1.3K 12
Danielle doesn't have a normal life. Aside from hiding from ex-gang members that her ex-boyfriend sent to get her, she sent her ex-boyfriend to jail...