Men Made || NCT mafia au

By nakamurawho

" congratulations, you're a men made. now the book is close,at last." Once she join, she can't leave, she hav... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36(1)
36(2)
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Epilogue(Alternative ver.)

19

2.5K 64 22
By nakamurawho

D-D A Y

7. 57 a.m

"Rise and shine, lazybones. You'll miss your damn flight." Doyoung from the other side of the room knocked everyone's room that near Naomi's room.

Naomi woke up with the noise that Doyoung made and walk slowly to the door before Doyoung banging the door. She stuck her head outside searching for noise and the figure who made it.

"Why all of this dumbass kids waking up late. This making my day more busy." Doyoung rant while making his way to Naomi's door.

"Don't bang my damn door or I'll beat you to ashes." Naomi said with a mixture of laziness on her voice. She's still sleepy. Doyoung buckled his hips, eyes up and down over Naomi.

"You look disgusting, go take a shower and take out your baggage." Doyoung said and leave.

"Why in the hell he knock at 8 in the morning?" Haechan came out and lean against Naomi's door side.

"Because we're late. Hurry up" Naomi get inside of her room and closed the door in front of her.

After minutes of self preparing, Naomi went outside of her room with her luggage bag and her whole casual outfit. She bumped with Haechan again and they greet each other.

"This is the first time I saw you dress super casual." Naomi joked while her eyes went up and down eyeing Haechan.

"This is Gucci and Versace, where's the casual?" Haechan loosing his grip from his luggage bag and walk arrogantly showing off his outfit.

"And what are yours?" Haechan eyed her with fake jealousy in his eyes.

"Me?" Naomi confidently walk to Haechan.

"This is Alexander Wang" Naomi flexed her short pants black and black longsleeve top while Haechan ready to burst his madness into a rap. Luckily Jaemin jump in the bicker and separate the two savage.

"Guys, if you keep bickering you can stay back until we land to Korea next week." Jaemin hold back Haechan on his shoulder.

"Haechan, if you keep bickering with someone who's younger than you, you'll grow lots of grey hair." Jaemin said.

"And Naomi, just walk away from this bitch. He doesn't worth your time" Jaemin said with a calm tone. Both of the men watch Naomi walk away downstairs.

"Oh Em Gee, my main hoe looking like a whole snack." Rachel said in English while she walk foward to Naomi. Her voice was too loud and she gained too much attention. Literally everyone downstairs who's gathering look at the girls outfit.

"Stop eyeing us." Rachel said in a cold toned voice. Everyone snapped back and doing what they're doing earlier.

Jaemin and Haechan, who walk behind Naomi whisper something that she couldn't even catch on. They all waiting for the eldest member so they can walk together.

3 minutes if waiting, Taeil,Taeyong, Johnny and Yuta came out from the meeting room along with their luggage bag.

"Already, everybody. Let's head to the private jet." Kun shouted to gather everyone attention.

"We have a jet?" Naomi asked Rachel, who walk beside her. She just nodded and walk.
All of them went to the underground garage to get into their specific cars and motorbike.

Car 1/ Zenvo ST1
Taeyong
Ten
Jaehyun
Hendery
Xiaojun

Car 2/ Ferrari LaFerrari
YangYang
Johnny
Naomi
Chenle

Car 3/ Pagani Huarya
Haechan
Yuta
Jaemin
Doyoung
Winwin

Car 4/ Lamborghini Veneno
Lucas
Mark
Jisung
Renjun

Motorbike 1/ Ducati Panigale
Jeno

Motorbike 2/ BMW S 1000 XR
Jungwoo
Rachel

(rich gang on the road loll, btw im not a big fan of cars, just imagine all the cars have 5 seats lol)

Everyone get into their seats after putting all of their luggage at the car boot including the one who uses motorbikes.

The drivers started the car engines drive off from the mansion. Heading to their private aircraft storage, took about 10 minutes and the ride was a bit noisy to all of them in their perspective cars except for Jeno, Rachel and Jungwoo.

The ride ended, everybody went out of the car and started to stretched out their body, yawning, eventhough the ride only took 10 minutes. The cars and the motorbikes parked nicely in the aircraft storage and all of them taking out their luggage bag.

Kun, the private jet owner get inside the plane earlier while the rest still taking out the bags. The private jet was shiny, maybe he wipe it down after their travel. Kun shouted that everyone able to get in and they obeyed. All of them already putting their bags at the plane cargo and get inside before the plane starts its engine.

The interior of the private owns its beauty with the beige colour, their own mini bar full of drinks and snacks. Not to mention Kun's co-pilot, Chenle. One of the youngest member in the gang able to become a co-pilot was a part of mind blowing facts.

All of them took their seats and starts to chatter, doing their own business. For Naomi, she miss travelling. But this ain't travelling, this is mission and travelling, perhaps.

"This is your captain, Kun. Please put on your seatbelts or else you stay in the aircraft storage for a week, thank you." Kun speaks through the microphone annouced that they're about to take off.

"This is your co-pilot, Zhong Chenle, the richest motherfucker in China want you to be ready for our flight, make sure theres nothing left  from the car or motorbikes make sure you check if theres weapons you stock up in the cargo, this is all from me, we 'bouta take off,now." Chenle give a long reminder.

Everybody was ready on their own seat. The plane engine started and take off from the ground. Naomi looked down from the sky and enjoy the little view.

"This going to be a long ass ride" Jeno said, who suddenly took a seat next to Naomi.

"Aren't you sitting with Haechan?" Naomi asked while her eyes still locked at the view from the outside of the plane window.

"Him? I can't even breath in a second over his annoying ass" Jeno scoffed. Naomi's head turned to face the young man who sat next to him.

"Is he really that annoying?" Naomi giggled. Jeno just shrugged his shoulders.

"He talk shit, whiny ass bitch and so much more that I can't even explain" He said while his hands running through his soft hair.

"I can see that you talk shit behind my back." Haechan head popped up at the back of Naomi and Jeno's seat. Both Naomi and Jeno looked up to Haechan.

"Umm...we're talking shit in front of you." Jeno said and Naomi giggled.

"I can't breath when he exist and then you show up and I get attack more deeper." Haechan whined because of Naomi and Jeno, who being savage to Haechan for past few days.

"Well, it's a payback gift, you know?" Naomi said and giggled along with Jeno. Haechan rolled his eyes and sit back to his own seat.

"Imma go and take a nap, shoot me when we reach Vegas." Naomi joke while leaning her back to the seat and turn her body to the opposite direction from Jeno.

"I can't shoot Merciless Mike." Jeno said.

(a/n: YALL WAYV COMEBACK I'M SO EXCITEDBNAAN JUNE 9 YASS KING, ALSO PUNCH 2ND WIN THIS MAKES ME MORE HAPPY AND WE ALSO GET FED WITH A LIT OF CONTENT YESTERDAY: 4 LIVE, NCT 127 POSTS, 2 YOUTUBE VIDS, LUCAS POST AND TEN/XIAOJUN WITH DJ RIOT COLLAB)

simp over jeno's hand...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 182 20
"𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?" | she was his happiness...
2K 189 37
Iris Lim, trying to find her way back home after years of longing and feeling lost. For 5 years, she tried so hard to endure life, to still believe s...
774K 24K 52
Everything about my life was beautiful until i met you. Y/n..... Everything about you is addictive...
71.9K 2K 36
𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒 Taeyong drops the metal bat, letting it hit the concrete floor with a dull thud. "Get this fucker out of my sight," he spits, "burn hi...