REWIND { COMEPLETED }

By trapdxllszn

My names Kind, put respect behind it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿพ. More

Characters
My Own
Leave It
All Into It
Opportunity
Wanted
Don't Care
Lonley Child
Pride
Decision
Best
Used
Unbelievable
Set Up
My Life
Feelings
Crazy
Crazy Pt.2
Stuck
Get Ready
Take Time
Twist
Missed
Bop
Flashback
Break Down
Snake
Snake Pt. 2
Thought
Divorce?
Life I'm Living
Part Of Me
This Moment
Prevent
Birthday Gurl
Birthday Gurl Pt.2
Promise
After Us
Go check it out
After Us Pt.2
Breathe
Control
Never
Took It Upon
Maybe Not
๏ฟผSaved
Confused
Help
Deep
Deep Pt.2
Deep Pt.3
Kind And Kaizer
Lost Hope
Silence
Disrespectful
Lost Love
Torn Apart
Protected
T O X I C
Loyalty
Ordinary
Forever
Frustrated
Forgive and Forget
Grown
Saved
Enough
Listen
Holding On
Soul To Take
I Pray
Fly High
Scared To Let Go
Challenged
Breaking Point
My Fault
Don't Play
The Truth
Untold
Appointment
Fights
How To Love
Life
Too Much Pain
Myself
One Loss
Leave Me
On My Way
At Least
Wish To Dream
Stress
Serious
Protect My Soul
Can't Take Me
Long Gone
Mostly
Blessed
I love You
Closure
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tough

1.3K 61 33
By trapdxllszn

Continuing from last chapter.........
Javontae POV

There was a knock on my door and I went to go open it. I seen Kind passed out on the ground and I quickly picked her up.

"Kind." I said and she didn't wake up. I took her in the house and laid her down on the couch.

"Kind." I said shaking her. I felt her chest and her heart was still beating.

"Kind." I said shaking her harder. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around.

"You at my house ok, it's Javontae." I said and she nodded. I watched her for a moment and then she started crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked and tried to hug her and she pushed me away.

"Don't touch me." She said and I put my hands up in surrender backing away from her.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked and she got up and walked to the bathroom slamming the door.

I sighed and sat on the couch waiting for her to come back out. She was taking a hell of a time in there.

"Bae you good?" I asked and then she came out.

"Look." She said showing me her wrist, it was cut up.

"Kind what did you do?" I asked going over to her.

"I didn't mean to, it was a accident." She said.

"Kind that's not a fuckin accident are you crazy?!" I yelled at her and tears formed in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She said as I ran my hands down my face.

"Where's the thing at?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I'm not playing mane! Where the fuck is it at?!" I yelled and she started crying.I brushed passed her going in the bathroom.

I looked in the trash and there it was. I grabbed it going back over to her.

"This, you don't pick shit like this up. You shouldn't hurt yourself Kind." I said.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me. I-I don't know. I'm trying my best. I haven't done anything or had suicidal thoughts in a while. But when I started doing this Tae it made me feel so much better." She said as tears ran down her face.

"I just needed this, I have a lot on my mind and shit like this takes my mind off of it." She said and tried to grab it from me.

"No, you not gon do this. I'm not gon let you. If you need to talk, talk but don't be doing this." I said and she shook her head.

"Tae you don't understand I need that!" She yelled at me and tried to grab it.

"Quit mane, chill out!" I yelled pushing her away. I threw it in the trash and she gasped.

"No..." She said and started to cry again.

"What's wrong Kind? Why you acting like this all the sudden?" I asked and she just dropped to the ground.

I watched as she had a mental breakdown. She pulled her hair and screamed and cried.

"Kind." I said and she brung her knees to her chest as she cried.

"I just don't understand!" She yelled and I closed my eyes.

"No matter how hard I try, my life is always gonna be fucked up." She said and then pulled out some pills and my eyes widened.

"Ki-"

"The doctor gave these to me ok, look they are prescribed." She said and popped one in her mouth I gave her some water but she declined it looking at the pill bottle.

"Ight gimme this, and drink this." I said snatching the pill bottle out her hand giving her some water.

She drank some before crying again. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I started going upstairs to my room and I laid her down.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she continued to cry. I laid down beside her and she rested her head on my chest.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong?" I asked playing in her hair.

"My parents are fighting, like fighting and my dad wants a divorce." She said softly.

"I'm sorry." I said and she didn't say anything she just continued to cry.

Kentrell POV

I looked at Kamiya as she laid curled up on the floor crying. I sighed before going over to her and she immediately moved away.

"Bring yo ass here, I ain't gon hit you."I said and grabbed her arm standing her up. I sat her down on the bed and left out the room going in the kitchen.

I grabbed a bag and put some ice in it. I went back to the room and gave it to her. She put it on her face and I stared at her.

"I'm sorry but I'm not sorry." I said and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry for doing all this in front of our kids, but I'm not sorry for doing it. You need to learn to stop putting yo hands on me Kamiya. And then you say the wrong shit and it pisses me off." I said.

"I still love you tho." I said and kissed her lips. She didn't say anything she just watched me.

"I'm not gon hit you Kamiya if that's what you thinking." I said and she just continued to watch me.

"Hello can you talk?" I asked and she looked away from me. I sat down beside her on the bed and she moved away a little bit.

I wrapped my arms around her and her body tensed up.

"Please let me go Kentrell." She said.

"Why?" I asked and she pushed me away a little bit.

"My body is sore." She said and I let her go. She got up slowly and went in the bathroom and slammed the door.

"This girl." I mumbled.

Kamiya POV

I slammed the bathroom door then sat on the floor. I honestly don't know how me and Kentrell are still together.

We are fine for a couple days then argue bout something, I hit him he leaves. And it's turned into a damn routine.

I just don't think we can do this anymore. It's not healthy for me or him. I feel like we would be better apart. The kids might not like it but at this point what else is there to do?

Counseling isn't doing shit for us. No matter how many talks we have, no matter how many times we let our feelings out to each other, it doesn't help.

I don't want our children to watch us fight like this. I don't want us to fight like this. I think what's best is for us to go our separate ways.

I got up and walked out the bathroom and Kentrell was sitting on the bed.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded going to sit down on his lap.

"You wanna talk now?" He asked.

"I don't feel there's anything to talk about, I think you know what the fuck we needa do." I said and he sighed.

"Yea I know." He said.

"Yea so tomorrow we gon talk to EVERYBODY. Cuz I can't do this no more and I know you can't either." I said.

"Yea I can't, now get off of me." He said and I rolled my eyes throwing the bag of ice at him.

"This is why mane." He said leaving out the room.

There will be no more Kamiya and Kentrell

Kind is back to the suicidal stuff 💔
Will it be the end of Kamiya and Kentrell? 🥺
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 40 72
Part 2 Lyrics to songs
32K 1.4K 41
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - Cover By : @MONEYISMY...
56.7K 1.8K 23
"๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ , ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž " "๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž"
334K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .โ›“๏ธ