My little Fox

Por Heli_uos

( Suna X Reader) There is a school combination camp that is happening in Inarizaki Students are combining in... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Thanking
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Final)
💜💜💜💜

Bonus

3.7K 114 60
Por Heli_uos

(Suna POV)

Well, now it's been five years that me and y/n get married and we have two children, one boy one girl. We are 28 years old right now.

Dia, our daughter has long wavy brown hair just like her mother and yellowish eyes like me and her lips are just like her mother.

Ritou, our son has jet black hair like me and chocolate brown eyes like her mother. Thet both are tall for their age well because we both are tall.

I was daydreaming about my wonderful wife, I still cant believe that y/n accepted to marry me.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Yes dear?"

"Hey Rin I will come home late tonight, we have some emergency patients at the hospital. Take care of children and don't burn the mansion please. If you need something send Alfred to buy it."

"Uuh ok dear don't over work yourself."

"You're still cute."

We hung up and I started panicking hiw two take care of them without y/n. We always do this together she help me not to panic when something bad is happening.

"Dady where is momy?" Dia asked with a fox plush in her hand.

"She will come late sweetie. She had to work."

"Ok and by the way Ritou managed to cut his hair with machine he is half bald now." She said bluntly just like her mother.

"He did WHAT?"

I rushed to his room and saw him sitting on the floor and the left side of his head is completely gone.

I tried to calm myself from shouting because actions y/n is the one who always shout at them.

"Why did you do that Ritou?" I frowned a bit.

"It was fun."

"Your mother is going to kill me."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Then I heard a sound.

"Wwooo I'm going to fly."

I rushed out of the bedroom and see Dia try to jump the stairs. I ran to her and grabbed her by waist but I lost my balance and slipped on the stairs.

I hold her tight not wanting her to be hurt, then my back and head slammed the ground with a loud thud.

Pain rushed through my body but I ignore it to check Dia.

"Hey baby girl you ok?"

She had tear in her eyes.

"Yes dady i'm ok but your not."

I looked at my arm and see blood is running out of my scar.

"It's ok sweetie dady is ok."

"I'm sorry dady I won't do it again."

"You better not and I forgive you."

"Dady I'm hungry." Ritou said from up stairs.

"Me too." Dia agreed with him.

"Ok."

I got up and called Osamu to come here, he said he will bring Atsumu too, I was happy because both of my children love these two morons.

I hung up and heart shouting. They were shouting like people in Amazon.

I rushed to the living room and saw that Dia is riding on the back of Rex and Ritou is riding on the back of Oreo, and the two dog are chasing each other in a high speed.

I started to run after them as fast as I could. After a few minutes running the dogs managed to dodge the stairs but I slammed my face to the stairs so perfectly.

"Owww." I groaned in pain. I'm so stupid. I could just tell the dogs to stop y/n trained them so well.

"Dady you ok?" Dia and Ritou asked in sync.

"No." I said and fall on my back.

Dia came to me and sat on my chest while Ritou sat on my arm. I colses my eye for a minute. I'm going insane.

"Dady your nose is bleeding." Dia said worried.

I heard the door bell ring. I stands up from the floor and opened the door.

"Dude you're screwed." Atsumu said and laughed.

"Just get in and hi Shinsuke."

"Hi sorry for coming uninvited, I hope that I can help."

"Thank you."

"Uncle Atsumu, Uncle Osamu, uncle Shin." Dia and Ritou ran to them to hug them tightly.

"Go clean your face we try to handle this." Kita said and nod.

I went upstairs and washed myself when I heard Atsumus voice.

"Fuck." Atsumu cursed.

I rushed out and see the kitchen is a mess.

"What the hell just happened in 30 seconds?"

"I put some stuff in the blender but I went to grab something to add. Ritou turned the blender on and since it hasn't it's head on it now our food is on the ceiling." Osamu said with his monotone.

"Shit y/n is going to burn me alive." I put my hand on my forehead not knowing what to do.

"Um guys...... can you help me." I heard kita from the back living room.

We rushed to him and see Dia wrapped kita with ted ribbon in a gift shape with a bow tie on him.

My eyes got wide and Atsumu was laughing his shit out.

"Weeee." It was Ritou voice.

He jumped on Atsumu and he slammed the wall and cause one of the frames fall and break.

"Fuck" Atsumu cursed again.

"Watch your language around children." Kita hissed at Atsumu.

Our head turned to the door when we heard keys in the lock.

"We are so screwed." Osamu said emotionless.

"No Osamu we are dead." Kita hisses.

Y/n entered the house and kids rushed to her.

"Momyyyyy." They both screamed.

"Hi sweeties how are you?"

"Good mommy uncles came to visit us."

"Hello guys." She turned her attention to us.

She raised her eyebrows when she saw  Kita wrapped in a red ribbon, then she saw broken frame and her eyebrows turn to a thick frown. Then she saw the kitchen and her mouth got opened.

Ok I swear I can see fire in her eyes.

"What the hell happened to my kitchen?" She yelled at us.

Osamu said what happened and y/n took a deep breath.

"Why is kita wrapped in ribbon?"

"Your daughter did this." Kita replied

"Why my frame is broken?"

"Your son jumped on me and we slammed the wall." Atsumu said guilt.

"Momy momy what doesn't fuck mean?" Dia asked.

Her eyes turned wide but get soften.

"Sweetie which one of these morons said this?"

"Uncle Atsumu."

"Mommy what does shit mean." Ritou asked.

"Who said this?"

"Dady."

She glared at us. We all sweet dropped.

"I'm going to sleep the children now I will deal with you later. I will skin you alive if one of you move a millimeter."

She said and take the children upstairs. After 20 minutes she came back and went to the kitchen.

She came to us with a knife in hand and look directly at Kita.

"No no no I'm to young to die please y/n I beg to you."

"Shut it Shinsuke."

She cut the ribbons and make Kita stands by gripping his collar.

"You four will clean the whole house, I don't want to see a spot on the ceiling because if I see I will fuck you all with a broom." She said and throw us two mop a broom and vacuum cleaner and a lot of cloths.

"Oh and one thing." She walked to Atsumu and slapped him hard in the face "if you swear in front of my children I will make you see your creator. Now work."

She went upstairs to change her work clothes.

~
~
~
~
~
~

After three hours we had all the house clean. Y/n made us dinner and we all eat together while y/n was glaring at us.

After dinner she literally kicked out the twins and Kita.

"You three get out I need to deal with my husband."

The did as they said and left as soon as they were dismissed.

Y/n took a deep breath and a tear rolled on her cheek. I walked to her and stopped a step in front of her.

"I'm sorry." I said and looked to the ground.

"I know you are Rin, but today I had a rough day. We had a bad car accident and two of our patients died, when I see the house like that it pushed me off the edge." She walked to me and hugged me.

I hugged her body and she nuzzled her nose in my neck and kissed my neck.

"Cuddle with me."

"Soo you're not angry at me?"

"Oh you're so dead tomorrow. I want you in one piece tonight to cuddle with you but I have some plans for you dear."

I laughed and kissed her lips. We went to bed sleeping cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is the bonus that some of you asked hope you enjoy it.

Have a nice day and take care💜💜

~Helia

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

65.9K 1.1K 30
Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoya joins his and his friends volleyball s...
35.8K 1.8K 25
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again
121K 2.9K 24
Y/n is starting at Inzarizaki high in her second year with her childhood friends, the Miya twins. What would happen when she meets a certain Suna Rin...
6.2K 86 6
y/n meets suna while hanging out with their mutual friends. suna makes it hard for y/n to resist him and he leaves her wanting more. "suna rintarou i...