A Love Story Or Not

Por ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... Más

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#18

5.6K 548 13
Por ManviGupta512

Hayee saare bade achche ho gye ho, so here is the next chapter, as promised!

Why is she acting so weird? When she started to go out of the washroom, Sidharth grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. He looked straight in her eyes and asked her, "Why did you do it? Have I not been a good friend to you?", before he could ask further, Abbu ji entered the washroom.

"Hi, Sidharth and Shehnaaz. Aap dono ne dance kiya tha na ek sath stage pe. You both were looking fabulous and amazing together. Aisa laga hi nhi ki ek dusre ko nhi jante ho. Sach mein aisa lag ra tha ki bohot salon se ek dusre ke dost ho. Aisa lga...", he wanted to say more but Shehnaaz interrupted,"Nhi nhi. Nhi to. Hum nhi jante ek dusre ko!"

"Jhut kyun bol thi ho Shehnaaz", Sidharth said, "Abbu ji mein aur Shehnaaz ek dusre ko 9 saal se jante hain. We have been best friends ever since!", Shehnaaz was surprised because Sidharth just told him about their relationship so easily.

"oh my God, that's great. Tabhi mein sochun. Why you both look so great together. Arre par Shehnaaz tumne kyun bola ki tum Sidharth ko nhi jaanti ho?", Abbu ji asked.

Shehnaaz was about to answer when Sidharth interrupted, "Abbu ji Shehnaaz mujhse khafa hai. Meri aur Shehnaaz ki choti si ladaai ho gyi thi aur isiliye Shehnaaz abhi bhi mujhse naraaz hain!"

"oh my child, aise nhi ladte. Anyways Sidharth you got yourself a nice girlfriend. She is beautiful...", Shehnaaz suddenly stopped him and fumbled between his words, "Nhi nhi Abbu ji mein iski girlfriend nhi hun. We are just best friends!".

"Oh to tum maanti ho ki hum dono best friends hain? Thodi der pehle to bol ri thi ki we are no longer friends. We used to be friends 8 years ago but now we are not! This is what you said right", Sidharth asked chuckling while mimicking what she said.

Shehnaaz gave Sidharth a death glare and left the washroom.

"Ye insaan Pura gadha hai. Kyun btaya isne Abbu ji ko? Ab to sabko pta chal jaega. What the hell? Isko to mein...", Shehnaaz wondered in her mind.

She went towards her bed, to be precise, 'their bed' and slept on her side.

When Sidharth came, Shehnaaz immediately pulled the quilt over her head, covering herself fully indicating that she has already slept, so that she doesn't have to talk to Sidharth.

Sidharth very well knew that she was awake but she was acting so that she doesn't have to talk to him.

"Yar ye abhi bhi kitni moti hai. Isne puri jgha le li hai bed pe, ab mein kahan sone jaun. Kitni Saari jgha leti hai ye moti. Pta nhi Kab patli hogi", Sidharth intentionally said loudly to make Shehnaaz angry.

He knew that she will speak up because he has already hit the sensitive spot. And he was right.

He knows that this is her trigger word. Even during school time, when once he called her by the name 'moti',she was so angry at him that she didn't talk to him for 2 days. But then it became her nickname, so it was okay but only Sidharth had the liberty to call her by that name.

Now 2 days might not be that much for others but for Shehnaaz, 2 days is too much, even 2 hours is a lot because she loves to talk.

She didn't even go out with him for ice cream. He literally had to do 100 situps while saying Sorry each time he went down in order to make her accept his apology.

"Excuse me! Tu mujhe moti bol re hai. Tumhari aankhen hain ya button. Dikhai nhi deta? Kaunse angle se moti hun mein. Nonsense aadmi. Tum khud to pahaad jaise ho, to kitni bhi jgha dedo kafi nhi padegi!", Shehnaaz said.

"Oh, hello madam. Khud ne to sari jgha gher rakhi hai aur mujhe bol rahi ho!", Sidharth said on a mocking tone.

Hearing this Shehnaaz started to get up from the bed saying, "Itni problem hai to pehle bol dete". Sidharth grabbed her hand and pulled her on him.

She fell on his chest and he took the opportunity of strangling her by keeping his arms on her waist. He pulled her towards him and they were super close.

"Shehnaaz chal na paka mat aur so ja!", he said while still keeping her close to himself. "Arre choddo to pehle. Tumhare upar so jaun kya?", she asked.

"Ab jgha nhi hai to tujhe mere upar hi sona padega", he said while Shehnaaz looked at him with disbelief.

"Pagal ho gya hai tu? Bakwaas mat kar", saying this she jearked him off and went towards the sofa to sleep peacefully.

Sidharth followed her and asked her nicely to come back to the bed but as Stubborn as she is, she denied and covered herself with the quilt.

Sidharth took her in his arms with the quilt. Shehnaaz gasped in disbelief, "Yar Sidharth. What is wrong with you? Koi dekh lega. Tune mujhe god mein kyun uthaya?".

"Ab tu chal hi ni ri bed pe. I promise ki ab pareshan nhi karunga", he said and Shehnaaz relaxed and slept.

When they woke up at the sound of the morning song, Shehnaaz was cuddling close to Sidharth. Sidharth smiled at their proximity and held her more close.

Shehnaaz woke up due to the sound and found herself lying close to Sidharth. Firstly she smiled at him. She thought that it was just a dream but when Sidharth smiled back, shehnaaz came to her senses.

She jearked back and stood up from the bed awkwardly. She looked here and there out of nervousness and then greetred the other housemates. Sidharth just smiled at her.

They all get ready and as always Shehnaaz is just looking too cute. How can she manage to look cute and hot at the same time? Is it even possible?, thought Sidharth. It was their first task for the budget of the house.

Saare contestants living area mein aakar baith jaate hain. Paras task se related letter padhta hai.

Saare contestants ko ek line mein baithna hain and they have to pass the food products including the veggies and pulses that they want, not through their hands but through their mouths.

Sidharth immediately took the space beside Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz was now sitting between Zain and Sidharth.

Sidharth saw Shehnaaz talking happily with Zain, whereas, she was totally ignoring him. Sidharth's anger was rising but still he controlled.

The task started and they were passing products through their mouths. Shehnaaz ko Sidharth se Daal ka packet lene mein mushkil ho ri thi so she came close to him and put her hands on his shoulders.

Shehnaaz's touch gave shivers to Sidharth. God, she was so close to him. He could practically smell her body wash.

She was smelling as good as fresh. Sidharth just inhaled her fragrance and his hot breaths were falling on her face. She paused for a moment because she wasn't able to think clearly.

The proximity was clouding her sanity and she didn't know what to do next. She forgot that there was task going on. The packet was in her mouth now and Sidharth was free to speak. "Baby mujhe baad mein taad lena, abhi late ho ra hai to task kar", as soon as Sidharth said this, Shehnaaz came back to her senses and passed on the packet to Zain.

Although Sidharth wasn't liking the way Zain and Shehnaz were getting so close but still he let it go as it was just a task and it had to be done.

They completed the task successfully and the day ended. Shehnaaz managed to avoid Sidharth during the day and Sidharth could see it.

It was almost 2 days now but Shehnaaz still managed to ignore him. She would come to bed only after she thought that Sidharth has slept.

Sidharth knew it, so he intentionally went to bed early and acted as if he has already slept so that Shehnaaz can come and sleep early.

But so much ignorance was getting on his nerves. He was not used to Shehnaaz ignoring him and still talking to everybody. She is talking to everyone but just not him.

He was getting angry with each passing moment. He literally wanted to punch somebody. His aggression was on the edge and just one more trigger, he was about to burst.

What added more to his anger was the conversation between the housemates.

He heard Zain tell them an incident during the time when he and Shehnaaz were shooting. "Mein aur Shehnaaz jab first time mile the na, I was like awestruck with her beauty. She looked so beautiful that day. Isne white frock pehni hui thi. Jab mene use dekha mein literally pray kar ra tha ki ye meri Co star na ho. Kyunki agar ye huyi to mein to act kar hi ni pata, bass ise hi dekhta rehta", Zain said all this in a joking way and everybody laughed but Sidharth took it all seriously and was flaring his nose in anger.

He became red due to the extreme emotions. Zain continued, "Meine Shehnaaz ko almost har roz dinner pe invite kiya tha", "Achcha Matlab tum pure stalker ban gye the?", Mahira asked.

"Arre nhi yar. Ye na mujhe mna kare ja ri thi isiliye mujhe isme aur interest aa ra tha. Aur fir kya, madam ne mujhe sidha friend zone kar dia", all the housemates broke into laughing after listening about how Zain and Shehnaaz became friends.

"Arre par mujhe to kabhi mauka bhi nhi mila Inka friend banne ka!" exclaimed Asim.

Everybody was laughing but Shehnaaz could sense that something terrible is going to happen. She just hoped that nothing goes wrong with Sidharth.

After all Shehnaaz ke intuitions are always right...

Sidharth is now angry at Shehnaaz and as we know ki Shehnaaz ka gussa saare ghar par nikalta hai. What will happen when Sidharth's anger will burst out in the housemates? How will Shehnaaz control him and calm him down?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers😂❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
327K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
6.9K 551 6
And, maybe he went away from her only to meet her again on the other end of the world... ! They that love beyond the world, cannot be separeted by it...
23.1K 2.4K 29
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...