Okay, Fine

Von sweetcurlycreature

"Can my daughter please come with us?" Harry's security guard asks the question that changes their lives fore... Mehr

Welcome to Okay, Fine!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36+ announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 13

1.5K 28 27
Von sweetcurlycreature

Sorry for the late update. A lot of you know so much is going on with the world. I'm praying for the best right now.

It's been so stressful but I'm trying to stay calm and writing is my way of doing so, therefore I got some chapters done.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, COMMENT AND VOTE. LOTS OF LOVE. ITS ABOUT TO GET WILD!!
Ingrid

The time somehow just passed by when I sat with Harry and his strawberry farm(?), I don't even know what it was, but it was so fun. I almost forgot how fun it was to do simple things like sit and laugh with someone under a night sky. When I was younger my sister and I would always go to our summer cabin and enjoy simple things like that, tonight Harry took me back.

Right now we were in an Uber Harry called, the land he brought is in the middle of no where, I don't even know how he send an address. All I know is that I've always loved being in the middle of no where.

"Harry?" I said watching as he looked out of the window, he sat in the backseat with me which I found super kind.

"Huh?" He turns around, I can tell I broke his day dream.

"Thank you so much, this was really fun," I smile, thanking him is the least I can do. He brought me back to times of when I felt happy.

"Was it really?" He says with a smirk, his hair flipped to the right in perfect hazelnut waves.

"It was," I smile to which he returns and goes back to looking out the window.

"It's a crescent," he says then he looks back at me and says "the moon".

"It is, no wolves tonight,"I say and he lets out a light laugh. "You know I was born when a crescent moon was in the sky," I randomly point out. I'm so dumb, why did I point that out? I'm getting nervous now, I really do think I like Harry. It's wrong though.

"You know you have some good memory recalling what the moon looked like the day you were born," he jokes. I roll my eyes playfully.

"No, I checked it online when I was getting my horoscope chart," I laugh lightly.

"I'm an Aquarius," he points out proudly.

I'm compatible. Oh shut the fuck up Ingrid.

"I'm a Libra," I tell him with a smile.

"Ew," he says and I look at him with a fake offended look. He breaks into a laugh.

"Wow, you insult me and laugh at my horoscope sign," I shake my head.

"I just know girls get so offended when you make fun of their horoscope," he laughs, and I shrug knowing it's true.

"I once had this girlfriend in high school right? And she told me to guess her horoscope and I said Gemini because it's the only one I could remember and when I tell you she got so offended," he laughs as he speaks his story. I began to laugh as well.

For some reason I love his stories, something about the way he says them, and the way his experiences are always personal. I think I'm beginning to desire everything about him.

"She literally slapped me and goes 'bitch I am not two faced'," I broke into a huge laugh when he copied he voice, he had to be joking.

"What's so funny back there?" The old Uber driver asks.

"I think a stick is up his bum," I whisper to Harry who tries to hold in a laugh.

"I don't think he could even get a stick to go up his bum," Harry whispers back, and I crackle a laugh I was trying to prevent through my nose which makes a weird sound causing Harry and I to burst into a larger laugh.

"What was that?" We both began to laugh.

"Don't you kids ever understand life isn't just laughter?" The old Uber driver continues to shake his head.

"We already know it's not, so we're taking advantage of the laughter while it's present in us," I explain to the cab driver.

"Sir, do you need a hug?" Harry asks with a sweet smile making his eyes a bit bigger.

"No." The cab driver gives Harry a mean look through the rear view mirror.

"You sure? You seem like you do. And I don't mean to brag, but I've been told I give really good hugs," Harry says with a big smile, showing his perfectly aligned teeth.

"I'm sure," the cab drivers nostrils are huge in anger at this point.

"Well how about tequila?" Harry suggests.

"I think you've had one too many glasses of that," the cab driver remarks.

"You think I'm drunk because I'm happy for a moment?" Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes," the cab driver turns around and says to Harry with a plain, dull face. "You're total is twenty-," before the man could say anything Harry throws a bill of money and tells him to keep the tip.

"This is a huge tip!" The cab driver smiles.

"Are you drunk and driving sir?" Harry asks with furrowed eyebrows and I give him a confused look.

"What!? No!" The man says.

"But you're happy which would mean you're drunk right?" Harry teases with a smirk. His smirk. That smirk.

"I see what you did there," the cab driver says with a smile printed on his face.

Honestly I didn't think that man would ever laugh. I waited for Harry as soon as he came next to me I began walking back towards the bus with him.

"Tom is going to be drunk until about 4P.M. tomorrow," Harry rolls his eyes and I shake my head.

"You don't like to drink?" I ask him as he opens knocks on the bus door.

"Erm... not really no. You?" He asks with a smile.

"Nope, I actually don't like alcohol," I say to him, he's leaning on the side on the ledge of the bus waiting for someone to open the door as I look into his eyes. "You know Ingrid?" He says keeping his smirk printed on his face.

"Huh?" I say and I can't prevent a smile on face. Ew...feelings.

"You have a way of making people feel happy, like real happy," I smile at his remark.

"Thank you, you too Harry," I say and we don't continue the conversation before someone opens the tour bus doors for us.

"Wooo!!!" Is the first thing we heard Tom say in a very drunk matter.

I really forgot about Tom being drunk, but I'm sure Harry had someone watch him. I even forgot about everything Janice did. I didn't forget her comment about Harry giving me pity though. Tonight was so simple yet so amazing, and I'm not sure how, or why.

"Tom man you have to be quiet, we're trying to get to bed," Harry pats his shoulder as he cheers drunkly at the old football game he's watching.

"Ingrid!" Tom yells grabbing my attention.

"What Tom?" I ask with a light laugh.

"Tell Harry how much you love him," my eyes go wide at his remark. I was not expecting that. Well I guess today is really the world of unexpected.

"Tom man shut up, just shut up," Harry says shaking his head.

I felt my cheeks flush red. I know the answer to that question would be "I really really really like you Harry", but I also know I'm rushing my heart into things.

I've always been the type of person who thought love would save me. It's not though, and it's only ever hurt me, and I'm scared. I also don't think it's right for me to be falling for the man everyone wants as if I'm some beauty queen.

"Sorry Ingrid just ignore him," Harry says giving me another sweet smile.

Bitch, you're making it really hard to not like you.

"It's totally fine he's drunk and doesn't even know what he's saying," I try to play things off.

"Are you hot?" He asks me.

What in good God's name is going on? I don't know what to do or what to say. OH OH HE MEANS TEMPERATURE HOT.

"No, no, I'm not," I shake my head. "I think I ate too many strawberries and it's making my face red," I lie.

He lets out a light laugh as he stands in front of me before he takes a deep breath and remarks "is that also why you're so sweet because you ate so many sweet strawberries?" He says as he looks into my eyes for a brief moment.

I didn't know what to say... again. I laughed lightly and thanked him. I felt my heart racing, the smile didn't leave my face.

"Ingrid, this was the first show of the tour and let me tell you, I promise you I'm going to make you happy you came here," Harry says pointing a finger at me and I stand with my hands crossed across my chest.

"Harry, I'm sure you are," I love the way we use our names to speak to one another.

Tom has been knocked out ever since he made that weird comment. It's so odd why would he say that? I don't think I've ever shown love or affection towards Harry that was too obvious. Holy crap I hope I didn't, I really didn't mean for this to happen.

"I'm going to put Tom's drunk ass in his bed," Harry says shaking his head, I laugh lightly unsure of what to say.

"Do you need help?" I come up with.

"Oh no, I've done this a lot," he shrugs.

Wow, that's some good friendship there. If I were to be drunk ever it would probably be my "friends" fault in the first place.

"Harry! Where's Howard we need to get driving in 10!" The driver announces.

"I can call him," I respond.

"Thanks Ingrid," Harry says, my body flushed at the sound of hearing my name come out of his mouth again.

I picked up my phone to call my father watching as Harry helped an unbalanced Tom to bed.

"Hey dad," I answered as soon as he called.

"Hey Ingo," he said panting heavily.

"We have to get driving soon," I tell him.

"I'm coming I'm coming," he says.

"Dad are you okay?" I ask him.

Harry furrows his eyebrows looking at me as I spoke to my father. He mouths a "is he okay?" at me and I shrug.

"Yeah, I'm fine but tell Harry next time he decides to get a girlfriend to make sure she doesn't post anything fake about him that gets people angry because I've been blocking off angry fans for an hour," I felt my heart sink.

What did this asshole Janice do?

"Dad get on the bus safety and I'll tel him," I tell my father before closing the phone.

As soon as I shut the phone with my father I searched Janice's name on Instagram. I was flooded with pictures of her perfect body, and somehow really aesthetically pleasing life. I opened her story post and was shocked to read her statement.

"Wow thanks for not welcoming me at your show tonight @Harry_Styles, forgot all about us 🥴. You & your new girl thooo 🥺🥺"

Is this women okay? No, no she's definitely not.

I didn't say anything I just nervously walked up to Harry and showed him my phone.

"Ugh, fuck," I watched as Harry swatted his face and groaned.

"Ingrid, I'm really sorry but she kind of just involved you in this. I didn't think she would do that," he admits.

I turn my attention to the tour bus door once I heard my father open it. I was glad to see him, I was trying to be excited to go on tour with Harry and my father but now from the first day this weird ass decides to make things suck for me.

"Hey dad," I went up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back, and went up to Harry quickly.

"I told you she was trouble man," my dad shakes his head as he walks past Harry.

"Howard I learned that through my mistakes," Harry says huffing out a breathe from his puffed cheeks.

"Ingrid I'm sorry... again but I'm going to have to talk to her but I need your help with something," he says looking me dead in the eye. My heart just stopped. The sound of my father turning on the shower snapped me back into reality.

"Okay, fine".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45K 1.1K 13
Harry Potter screwed up big time which caused his best friend to leave. Five years after Hermione left, Harry has never lost hope of finding her agai...
66.4K 2.8K 39
"Since you're my bodyguard, you can't leave me and I can't leave you" --- In which a girl that has super strength becomes a bodyguard to a rich man s...
185K 6.4K 30
Seulgi always wanted to be a Presidential Body Guard. It's a noble duty to be able to protect the most important person in your country even though y...
98.3K 4.3K 15
"Please take care of her, she's yours I just can't take care of her right now. I'm so sorry."