THAT KISS IN THE RAIN

By sona21gold

"If we women are really weak then why do the men need to discharge so many sperms for one ovum?" "Half the he... More

THAT KISS IN THE RAIN

Characters

1.3K 68 76
By sona21gold

             MAIN LEADS

•   ADITYA HOODA ( portrayed by Harshad Chopda)

A Handsome, vicious, straight forward, integrate but caring and loving boy ADITYA HOODA .... Charms dripping from his every move even the simplest one's....
A full pack drool over man ....

ZOYA SIDDHIQUE ( portrayed by Jennifer Winget )

A Beautiful, Fierce, Vicious , Savage , Untamed girl ZOYA SIDDHIQUE ... Beauty dripping from Every inch...
A full pack of beauty with brain...
A girl with passion to be the winner always....

             SIDE LEADS

• MAYA MALHOTRA ( portrayed by Jennifer Winget)

A carefree, cute , loving , beautiful, polite, known to be the most humble and kind girl, MAYA MALHOTRA . Cuteness dripping from Every actions of her.

Yash Arora ( portrayed by Karan Wahi )

A Handsome, trust worthy friend , humble and kind guy, YASH ARORA.

POOJA SHARMA ( portrayed by Uditi Singh )

A beautiful , cute, enthusiastic girl with commitments, POOJA SHARMA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 2.2K 22
Shivaye and Anika who had known each other for a long time became strangers. They made beautiful memories but those moments faded and were long forgo...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
66.7K 3.7K 45
A rich egoistic girl marries a normal middle class employee to take revenge from him but the boy wants to change her and make her good Will she ever...