You and I | Liza Koshy and Da...

By luvs123456

She was living her life careless without a man. But until he shows up, it looks like she'll have to through t... More

Chapter 2/ We meet...

Chapter 1/ The beginning of it all.

9 0 0
By luvs123456

*Liza*
If I could take back anything, it'd be watching Netflix all night that you fall asleep at 5 in the morning.

I'm Liza. A Vine Star, YouTuber and someone's entertainment. I'm 19, I never finished college or finished a relationship properly in the past.

After I woke up at 6pm today, I scrolled through Vine. I found the usual bunch. I giggled at few but remained silent overall. As I was scrolling down, a face came up. I looked deeply into the screen. And I thought "damn..." but I quickly shrugged and kept scrolling. His face kept coming up and I kept looking deeply.

I quickly pressed off Vine and went on
messages. It's a text from my mom.

"Hi Liza, have fun at your party today!"
"What party?" I replied
"It's that party for the online entertainers right?"
"Oh... Well I'll make sure to have a lot of fun!"

I needed a dress for that party. I got ready to go. I grabbed my car keys and went on my way. "Wow, this dress looks pretty flattering..." I thought. The dress was this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
553K 19.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
87.2K 2.6K 71
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
485K 20K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...