Twists Of Our Life [Jikook]

By parkmochimm

Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Flashback 1)
Chapter 42 (Flashback 2)
Chapter 43 (Flashback 3)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 14

1.1K 119 75
By parkmochimm

Author's POV

Jimin walked out of his office, making his way towards the parking lot, shoving his hand in his pocket to take out his car key. Once he found them, he pressed the button unclocking the car.

He opened the door and got inside before starting the car, driving off to his house.

Meanwhile in the office Jungkook has been given more files to go through. He knew it would take more than an hour to finish everything. Jungkook cursed under his breath, regretting his existence. He just wanted to go and eat and cuddle to sleep with his husband.

He heard someone knocking on the door as he told them to come inside, eyes still on the file.

He looked up from his file to find Mina standing in his front of him smiling. Jungkook reciprocated the smile and gave her a questioning look.

"Actually, I finished my work early today and I'll seriously get bored if I go home so I thought maybe I should help you" she said, sweetly smiling.

Jungkook's face lit up as he wanted to finish his work as soon as possible and just get out of there. Hence he nodded and gestured her to sit on the chair beside him.

Mina gladly took a file and made her way to sit next to Jungkook, heart beats picking up pace.

She smiled at Jungkook one more time before sitting on the chair while Jungkook gave her a thankful look.

After Mina finished the one file she took to go through, she shifted her gaze to look at Jungkook and started staring, admiring his face.

Jungkook caught Mina staring as she looking down instantly, cheeks flushed. Jungkook chuckled, patting her back reassuringly, saying that it was okay, totally oblivious that she liked him.

"Thank you so much Mina for helping me. I just wanted to go home to my Jimin as soon as possible" he said with a bright smile. Mina felt a pang in her chest when Jungkook mentioned Jimin as she knew she had no chance to be with Jungkook.

Mina nodded and smiled, still looking down. Jungkook noticed her actions as he placed his index finger under her chin lifting her face to look at him.

"Is something wrong?" he asked softly.
Mina shook her head with a small tight smile but Jungkook wasn't having it.

"Come on tell me, I tell you everything right?" he said with a smile that melted her heart right away.

Mina hesitated, having an inner conflict, before opening her mouth "I don't wanna go home early I... I live alone but I don't like to be alone. I have..... Autophobia" she replied avoiding Jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook's lips parted a little in shock. The woman he thought to be the strong from outside was actually a person who was afraid to be alone.

"You mean you have a phobia of being alone?" asked jungkook.

Mina nodded and smiled sadly, "Usually I invite my friends over when I'm alone, atleast one of my friends would be home waiting for me by the time I reach. They too come to my home after finishing their work in office. I don't wanna be a burden to them but they are too nice to listen to me. As you know I'm done with my work today. I have to go home early. I mean, what will I even do sitting alone in my cabin" she said smiling sadly.

Jungkook looked at her with sad eyes. He was feeling bad for his friend, "You know what? I'll stay with you here, let's talk" He said, smiling excitedly.

Mina shook her head denying "No no Jungkook, I don't want to be a burden to you please you have finished your work you can go home. I know you don't like to be in office" said Mina chuckling.

"Don't be silly, you are my friend. You are always there for me. Atleast let me do this much for you and besides, I don't know much about you, so I wanna know. So come on start spilling" Jungkook said, completely turning his chair towards Mina.

Mina smiled brightly and both of them started talking, forgetting everything that was happening around them, being in their own world.

Jungkook actually forgot his husband was home.... Alone

---------

Jimin reached home already like half an hour ago. Before getting inside, he greeted the guard standing outside the house but the person didn't really reciprocate the smile. A weird expression was plastered on his face but Jimin just shrugged the thought and got inside.

The first thing he did was to take a shower. He was pretty tired and hot shower was definitely something that would take away his tiredness.

After a long shower, he got out and went to the kitchen to start preparing for the dinner.

He was done cooking half of the dinner when suddenly, the lights went off. Jimin was not really a fan of darkness as he tried searching for some candles but he couldn't see anything much.

He was standing in front of the kitchen cabinet, food still getting ready on the stove. The window of the kitchen was right in front where Jimin was standing. As the lights were off, he decided to turn off the stove. Jimin almost reached out to the stove knob when suddenly.....

Someone appeared in the window with a scream which made Jimin fall down on his back with a loud gasp.

Jimin's POV

I fell down with a thud as I gasped loudly. I was petrified of the figure in front of me. I closed my eyes not wanting to see it. Praying that whoever it is, would disappear by the time I would open my eyes. I was shaking uncontrollably. My lips trembled with fear. I opened my eyes not fully, as I just didn't want to see it.

When I opened it completely and saw  no one there I let out a breath I was holding. My heart was banging against my chest as I thought I might have a cardiac arrest any moment. I placed my hand on my chest, trying to soothe the pain in my chest due to the extremely heavy breathing.

I stood up from the ground, still shaking terribly as I tried to see if anyone was there or not.

I sighed in relief when I was convinced that no one was outside the window anymore.

But I judged too early because I heard

Jiminiee~~

My eyes literally almost popped out of their sockets. Mouth hanging open as  I heard someone calling my name. My heavy breathing echoed in the whole kitchen as due to the complete silence that engulfed the entire house.

Jiminiee I'm back ~~

You missed me right? ~~

I heard them say in a sickeningly sweet voice as I started shaking my head denying.

What? You didn't miss me? I'm sad Jiminiee didn't miss me, but i missed you sooo much ~~

I let out a loud sob and immediately covered my mouth with my hands.

I'm coming for you. Stay there my Jiminiee~~

I shook my head again, wanting to run from there but my legs felt weak, nearly giving up on me. Tears continuously made their ways out my eyes without a stop.

I somehow managed to make a run towards the door, while running I kept hearing that person saying to not run.

Jiminiee don't run away! You are making me mad~~

I tried my best to ignore them and reached out for the doorknob. But as soon as I twisted it, I found that the door locked from outside.

I remembered the guard was outside so I started banging on the door trying to catch his attention.

"HELP! HELP ME! SECURITY!!! OPEN THE DOOR IT'S LOCKED!" I shouted, crying loudly.

I heard footsteps nearing me as my eyes widened causing me to bang it with more force.

But my efforts seemed to go in vain as the guard didn't seem to hear me.

The footsteps were getting near with every passing seconds.

JIMINIEE STOP TRYING TO RUN RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD. IT WON'T BE GOOD ONCE I REACH TO YOU!!

I heard that person say, voice laced with pure anger and venom making me helplessly tremble like a leaf.

I closed my eyes trying to think of a way to get out only to open it as I remembered the window is open so I instantly made my way towards it.

I climbed on the window and was about to jump outside when....

....I felt someone pulling my arm from behind with an extremely incredible force, causing me to fall down on my back as my head hit on the hard floor,  so hard that my whole world started spinning.

My vision started getting blurry as I felt my hair getting wet. The pain in my head was too much to handle, but eventually, I started feeling numb, eyes begging for me to close them.

Jiminiee I told you, don't run away from me. I told you, I missed you so much ~~

Was the last thing I heard, before everything went black...

-to be continued 🙂
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating yesterday
Here's an update
I hope you like it
Your votes and comments are appreciated
Until then
Bye bye everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 699 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
77.8K 3.9K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
129K 7.2K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
564K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...