No Control โœ“

Od feverdreamhigh

โ› I lost my way all the way to you, and in you I found all the way back to me โœ โ”โ” Everyone knows that no on... Vรญce

: Notice :
#1 : Interview
#2 : First Impressions
# 3 : Boss
#4 : First Task
#5 : Punishment
#6 : The Talk
#7 : Lunch
#8 : The Contract
#9 : Beautiful
#10 : Anne Styles
#11 : Different
#12 : Normal
#13 : Trapped
#14 : Worried
#15 : Shoot
#16 : Jasmine
#17 : Movies
#18 : Warning
#19 : Spy
#20 : Duty
#21 : Changing The Contract
#22 : Nashville
#23 : James
#24 : Ice Cream
#25: Dinner With The Swift's
#26 : Abigail & Karlie
#27 : Thinking Of You
#28 : Country Music
#29 : Morning Kiss
#30 : James' Confession
#31 : Choice
#32 : Scott's Plan
#33 : Back in London
#34 : Breakfast
#35 : 5 Questions
#36 : Lunch With Liam
#37 : Lea
#38 : Waiting For You
#39 : Harry's Bestfriends
#40 : Liam & Kate
#41 : Confused
#42 : Perfect Together
#43 : Kissing
#44 : Stay Away
#45 : Another Option
#46 : Sparks Fly
#47 : Disappointed
#48 : Goodbye
#50 : Gemma
#51 : The Fashion Show
#52 : Want You Back
#53 : Mad
#54 : Jealous
#55 : Sorry
#56 : Harry & Liam
#57 : London
#58 : Best Surprise
#59 : Liam's Engagement Party
#60 : End
Bonus : The Wedding

#49 : Changed

743 42 24
Od feverdreamhigh

Taylor never believed in quotes or in sayings before. But that part of her changed all of a sudden.

And now, Taylor believes in the saying that time flies. Because it really does.

It's been a year since she had returned and lived in Nashville and rebuild their family's restaurant, which has now developed quite rapidly and has several branches outside of Nashville.

Taylor has also become quite famous in America, due to her in rebuilding and handling the Swift's restaurant. Everyone admired Taylor's greatness when it came to business. Being a truly successful businesswoman didn't really changed Taylor. She was still Taylor the old Taylor. She was still friendly, cheerful and stubborn.

But maybe physically Taylor has changed, and she changed a lot. She no longer has long straight blonde hair like one year ago. Exactly three days after she returned to Nashville, after having a long day on the plane, Taylor cut her long hair, which became shoulder length. Taylor is now also very fashionable and she's also a role model for many women in terms of clothing.

The experience of working and living in London is clearly still imprinted in Taylor's mind. She still hasn't returned to London after a he left a year ago. She left, because she felt guilty that she was being a bad influence to a stubborn, yet alluring man.

Speaking of him, Taylor hasn't been in contact with Harry Styles for a year either.

Abigail and Karlie often mention his name every time they gather together. And her two friends also mentioned to Taylor that Harry Styles has been appearing frequently in magazines along with famous models. And at times, they said that he was spotted out with a model as well.

And just because of that, Taylor can already conclude that Harry must've managed to forget about her and the relationship they had.

But Taylor herself hasn't really forgotten about him. A week after leaving London, Taylor spent her time all alone in a room. Just sitting and lamenting her picture with Harry as they both visited in the recreation park. And then, a smile crept up on Taylor's lips, remembering the funny or sweet events that they had shared together.

Taylor finally believed in a quote she had read in a magazine, 'A woman is easy to fall in love and hard to forget about the breakup, whereas a man is hard to fall in love and easy to forget about the relationship and breakup. Taylor concluded that the quote was entirely correct.

"Taylor!"

Taylor jerked from her initial position when she heard a sudden voice. Taylor turned and found her best friend, Karlie, in her office, with a big smile across her lips.

"Hey, Karls" Taylor said as she smiled back.

And without even asking for permission, Karlie pulled a chair in front of Taylor and sat there. Taylor furrowed her brows because Karlie looked very strange when she couldn't stop smiling like that.

"Guess what I just got!" Karlie said excitedly.

"What?" Taylor asked, raising an eyebrow.

Then, Karlie reached for something insider of her bag until she managed to reach what she was about to show Taylor. Taylor furrowed her brows when Karlie showed her a white envelope with a stamp in front it.

"What's that?" Taylor asked curiously.

"A letter from Victoria's Secret! I was accepted as a model there!" Taylor genuinely smiled at her friend.

Taylor wasn't even surprised if Victoria's Secret accepted Karlie as one of the models there. Taylor only sees Karlie as a friend and has no interest in her whatsoever, but who can even reject Karlie Kloss? She's literally born to be a model, she has the looks, the height and the body of a model.

"I'm not even surprised that you got accepted. You were born to be a model. They would be stupid if they don't accept you." Taylor chuckled and Karlie smiled broadly.

"This is my biggest dream. And finally, I can be a model even though it's still very early. But I promise, if I'm going to be famous, I'll never forget you, Abigail, James and the others!" Karlie said cheerfully. Taylor chuckled again.

"What did the letter say?" Taylor asked.

"It just says that when I get accepted I'll start practicing as a model as soon as possible." Karlie explained. Taylor nodded her head.

"Sounds interesting. Where will the training be held?" Taylor asked again.
Karlie rolled her eyes.

"In London of course! The Victoria's Secret center is there."

Taylor held her breath for a moment when she heard the word 'London' flowing out from Karlie's lips. London. A city that held a lot of memories for Taylor.

"Are you going to stay there?" Taylor asked. Karlie nodded.

"There's a special hotel for the models there and I'll take part in the training for about a month, I hope you'll be able to come and watch me in person." Karlie said as she puts on a pleading face.

Taylor sighed. London. She wasn't even sure if she's ready to return to London. But Karlie is her best friend. How could she not come there to support her as a friend?

"Well, if I don't have a lot of work here, I'll come." Taylor answered casually. The smile on Karlie's lips faded. Karlie pursed her lips.

"No. The event is still about a month away so you have time to clear your schedule from now on! Come on, Taylor! I want you to be there."

Taylor couldn't say no to someone who was begging and pleading at her like this. Taylor is too kind. She couldn't refuse someone's request.

"Fine. I'll come. Order two front seats for me and Abigail." Taylor said while smiling. Karlie smiled broadly as got up and walked towards Taylor. Hugging her best friend very tightly.

Taylor sighed to herself, she was finally coming back to the city where everything started for her and she ended everything.

━━

"Harry!"

The purple haired girl widened her eyes when she saw the curly-haired young man sitting on the edge of the bed with a blonde girl on his lap, kissing him very ferociously.

When they both heard a voice, the blonde girl immediately moved away from a Harry and sat next to him instead.

Meanwhile, Harry swore at the purple-haired girl for ruining their moment. Harry rose from his seat and walked to the girl with purple hair. Harry grabs her shoulder quite harshly and led her out of his room, but the purple haired girl loudly and suddenly said, "Get that bitch out of this house!"

Harry rolled his eyes and nodded resigningly. Harry returned to his room and told to the blonde girl who had kissed him to get out. The blonde girl had protested, but Harry hurriedly took her hand and forced her outside, making the girl curse at him before walking quickly away from the Styles' residence.

Harry returned to the purple haired girl who was none other than Gemma Styles, Harry's older sister, who had returned home from their grandmother which she lived with for almost two years in Cheshire. Harry squinted at Gemma.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, his tone filled with annoyance.
Gemma glared at him.

"I should be asking you that! How dare you bring a bitch into this house! If Dad was here, he would have–" Harry interrupted her quickly, "Dad is gone, he wouldn't scold me and I'm free do whatever I want."

"You brought a random chic at home, Harry! Are you going mad? Where's your sanity?!" Gemma said angrily. Harry shrugged.

"I was just having a little fun. That's all. Why do you look so surprised?"

"You were having 'fun' with that bitch in this house and let her satisfy your depraved lust? So that's what having 'fun' is to you?!" Gemma said in a high voice, regardless if Harry was offended or not. Harry yawned out of boredom after Gemma finished her rant.

"Are you done now? Can I go back to my room? I just wanted to have some fun, not until when you showed up and ruin it. I'd rather sleep than argue with you, Gemma."

"Where's mum?" Gemma asked suddenly.

"With her new boy toy maybe." Harry answered casually, before returning back to his room. Harry slammed the door loudly and locked it tightly. Leaving Gemma who sighed to see her younger brother's behavior that was getting worse and worse.

Previously, Gemma lived with her grandmother in Cheshire, but for some reason, Anne asked her to return back home in London. When she returned, Gemma came back to see her brother's strange and rude behavior. Harry shut himself in his room for almost two weeks, before deciding to rise from his downturn.

However, when he started coming out from his room, everything just became worse. For the past year, Harry often went out at night and came home drunk late at night. And when Harry would come home, he would usually smell like a girl's intoxicating perfume and he would have various colors of lipstick marks on his face.

Gemma didn't know what happened. It's been a year since she tried to pull and bring the old Harry back, but instead of pulling him out, Harry was increasingly trapped in darkness. Harry can't even control himself right now.

Because of that, Styles Enterprise was taken over by John Styles, Harry's uncle. The last news Gemma heard about Styles Enterprise was that the company was getting increasingly low sales and that the company was going downhill. John was someone who wasn't good at business, so it was expected that Styles Enterprise would only suffer a setback under his control.

Anne had completely given up on Enterprise Styles. Now, Anne chose to focus on taking care of her boutiques which is quite large in England. Anne knew that Harry is already unreliable. All he does is have fun and involve himself in danger.

And Anne was truly sorry and regretful about what she had done, which had made her son so devastated. If they could turn back time, maybe Anne wouldn't do something stupid like that.

Anne once tried to contact Taylor and ask her to return, but Taylor was out of reach. Anne tried to look for Taylor at Nashville, but all she got was a rejection. Anne was very regretful and she didn't know what to do with her son.

After Taylor left him, he wasn't the same anymore. He lost control of himself and he lost all of his morals and forgot about his responsibilities in life. Anne wanted the old Harry back, who was responsible and reliable. And she thought that if Taylor left him, Harry would change for the better, but it all turned out to be the complete opposite.

Harry didn't return back to his old self, instead, he lost himself.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.9K 128 10
"I just want you to be in my music videos." "Why?" "Work purposes...to get my talent around..." "What's it for me?" "...You'll fall in love with me."
2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
40.6K 791 13
Taylor Swift has been dating Joe for two years now when ex boyfriend Harry Styles comes back into her life. On her tour Harry has a suprise performan...
116K 5.2K 41
in which curiosity led to one thing and love led to another. // alternate universe // [lower case intended] โžข highest rankings: #650 fanfiction, #70...