My Master's Secret (COMPLETED...

By MugiwaraHancock

"I saw her sleeping while we are on the way home. Maybe she's too tired. While driving I couldn't help but st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (FINALE)

Chapter 20

42 5 0
By MugiwaraHancock

        "S-sumimasen... (E-Excuse me....) " I'm still not finished on what I am about to say when...

     "Koko de nani o shite imasuka, wakamono? (What are you doing here, youngman?) The lady on the black said. Her voice is sounds like an old lady.

        In a glimpse of an eye she was standing in front me now and wide smiling. I step backward a little bit because of that. Her face was full of wrinkles, her teeth's are black and her lips are very dry. Oh and one more her breath is not so good. ☠️☠️

        "S-sumimasen ga, watashi wa onkei o motomeru tameni koko ni imasu (E-Excuse me but, I am here to ask a favor) I said seriously.

        This old hag just laugh at me. Kusoyaro (shithead). And still laughing and laughing. I'm feeling irritated.

        Suddenly her face become serious.

      "Dare ni hanashite iru to omoimasuka???? (Who do you think your talking to???)" Her eyes got wider and she just point her finger on me.

       "Tsk! Stupid!" I said.

        She laughed again.

      "Hmmn,foreign language huh? What do you think of me?? I've been alive for a hundred and thousand years! There is nothing i don't know! You should know your place young man" and then she walks toward the lady skeleton.

        "Look at her, she's beautiful right? Well she's the queen of this kingdom and the king is on the door I bet you see him. They just full of their self and make fun of me, look at them right now" she's crazily laughing.

        "They don't listen to what I said.. poor creatures" she said while slowly touching the face of the lady skeleton.

       "I don't care what are you talking about. I need you to help me." And then she started laughing from lower to higher laugh.

       "You sure are brave youngman. Ok I will help you but don't you think that there is nothing free in this world?? What will you offer me in exchange of my help?" And then she turned her back at me after touching my face with her nails.

      "Anything will do right?" I asked.

       "HAHAHAHAHA!! what do you think of me? A cheap witch? Don't joke to me!" Then her face became serious again.

        "I only accept the things that are valuable. I need your most precious thing can you give it to me? Youngman???" And the she laughed again.

         "The most precious to me?" I was thinking a lot. What should it be? What will I give her?

      The most precious thing i have huh? What could it be? I think for so long and of course if it's precious to me i don't want to lose it.

       "How about the girl you loved? Didn't she is the reason why you come here? That Nami?" She said then start to laugh again. It is the most creepy laugh I've ever heard.

        "Baka! (Idiot!) Why would I do that?? And how do you know her huh???" I ask her. I am starting to be annoyed.

        "Anata ni iwanakatta? Watashi wa subete o shite imasu wakamono (didn't I tell you? I know everything young man)" and then she laugh again.

        This old hag thinks she's funny.

        "I can't give you her! Your wasting my time." I turned my back on her and act going.

        "But you wanted to save her dad right? Don't you want to make her happy?" She said that was caused me to stopped for a moment..

         "Y-yes I do want to make her happy but I can give her to you old hag!" I shouted at her.

        "Baka! (Idiot!) I don't want your girl. I want her memories of you. You will save his father but she will never remember you." She sat again on the chair near the skeleton lady and tap the table by her finger one by one slowly.

        I need to think about it. Yes I don't want her to forget about me but It is the only way to make her happy. What should I do now??

        "Anak, umuwi kana muna sa bahay at magpahinga ka. Ako na ang bahala dito sa papa mo." Sabi ni mama habang ginigising ako sa pagkakahiga sa waiting area.

         Kinusot kusot ko ang mga mata ko, wala pa din si Aki. Kumusta kaya ang naging pakikipag usap nya? Sana naman ay okay lang sya.

        "S-sige po ma, mag iingat po kayo dito. Uuwi po muna ako at kukuha ng ilang damit" sabi ko kay mama.

        Lumakad na ako papauwi at nang makauwi ako sa bahay ay naupo muna ko sa sofa. Nag isip isip.

       Nakasapo ang dalawang palad ko sa ulo ko, nag iisip ng mabuti kung ano ang dapat gawin. Bigla ay pumasok sa isip ko ang mga sinabi ni Aki bago kami maghiwalay sa simbahan.

        "You know that I will do anything for you right?" Iyon ang natatandaan kong sinabi nya.

        Ano kaya ang ibig nyang sabihin duon? Bigla akong kinabahan. Wala naman siguro syang gagawin na ikakapahamak nya hindi ba?

        Magagamot naman siguro ng mga doktor si papa kaya sana wag na syang gumawa ng kahit anong magiging sanhi ng kapahamakan nya. Ayokong may mangyari sa kanyang masama.

        "Faster, I am waiting"said by that old hag and she laughed again and again. I'm getting annoyed, really.

       "  I will think about it sometimes. I want to be with her more. Let me say goodbye first before I give what you want. Because I am not yet ready" I told her.

        It's true, I'm not yet ready to lose Nami-san. I want to say a proper goodbye.

        "I'll be back" I said and turned my back.

        "You can't leave here without giving me anything youngman. I need something important for you." She said and the door was immediately shut.

        "What are you talking about? I still don't have what I need from you so why shpul I give you something?" I said.

        "Yes you do. You take a part of my time. You waste my important time youngman. That watch. Give me that watch you are wearing since time is what you take from mine." She said while pointing on my wrist watch.

        "Tss. Here take it." And then I leave.

       "Make sure you come back youngman." She said.

          I heard her laughed as I was going. Tsk! That old hag was giving me a hard time. I should think of more. I want a proper goodbye to Nami san.

      I enter the portal again and back to where Nami-san is.

        I am now looking at her from a distance when she saw me.

        "Aki-kun!" Sigaw ko nang makita ko syang nakatayo sa di kalayuan.

        Tumakbo ko papalapit sa kanya pagkatapos ay niyakap syanng mahigpit.

        "How was it? Did you talk to her? The person who you told me?" Sunud sunod kong tanong.

        Tumango lang sya bilang sagot atsaka ako hinalikan saking mga labi.

       "Nami san wa daisuki (i love you Nami san) if i can be given more time I want to be with you forever" sabi nya habang magkadikit ang aming mga noo. Nakikita kong unti unti nang tumutulo ang mga luha nya.

          "Watashi mo, aki-kun wa daisuki (me too, I love you Aki-kun)" pagkatapos non ay niyakap nya ulit ako. Damang dama ko ang higpit noon. Isa iyong yakap na ramdam ko na puno ng kalungkutan.

          "Is there any problem? Tell me." Sabi ko.

          "Nandemo nai (no nothing) . I was just soo happy to see you" he said while smiling.

         Hindi ko alam pero paulit ulit akong ginagambala ng mga binitawan nyang salita sa simbahan.

         "Aki-kun, I know that you promised me to saved my father but please if there is anything that can harm you by doing that or there is anything is at stake by doing what you promised, please I want you to stop it." Sabi ko. Nakita ko ang muling pag agos ng mga luha nya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8M 762K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #01 ◢ Semideus - demigod, a half-immortal child of a God or Goddess. Abigail Young is a student recently expelled from her previo...
383K 28.2K 45
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...
10.3M 476K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #03 ◢ Alpha Omega - refers to the twelve demigods destined for the upcoming rebellion. The world has changed. Time has stopped an...