That Smile (a Chansaw story)...

gay4gaga द्वारा

Veronica is let into the most powerful clique in school but her and the leader start to catch feelings for ea... अधिक

Chapter 1: You're gonna be beautiful
Chapter 2: Jason Dean
Chapter 3: Dinner
Chapter 4: The Fight
Chapter 5: The Sawyer's house
Chapter 6: The Snappy Snap Shack
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: The hospital
Chapter 10: The Confession
Chapter 11: Lunch
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: The Visit
Chapter 14: The CT scan
Chapter 15: The Disturbance
Chapter 16: The Nightmare
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: New Nightmare
Chapter 19: School
Chapter 20: Suspension
Chapter 21: Maybe you need Therapy?
Chapter 22: The girl in the mirror
Chapter 23: The date
Chapter 24: Touch me, Pull my hair...
Chapter 25: Does she know?
Chapter 26: Why's he here?
Chapter 27: What really happened
Chapter 28: The Mall
Chapter 29: I'm not going anywhere.
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: After Prom
Chapter 32: Pain
Chapter 33: Intimidating
Chapter 34: Too many tears
Chapter 35: Stars
Chapter 36: Another look at todays lunch
Chapter 37: Happy
Chapter 38: Back in the Hospital
Chapter 39: Panic
Chapter 40: Vincent
Chapter 41: A different kind of hospital
Chapter 42: Sandusky
Chapter 43: Chicken Noodle Soup
Chapter 44: Bubble Bath
Chapter 45: Homework
Chapter 46: Kisses
Chapter 47: The roof
Chapter 48: Otter Pops
Chapter 49: Flu
Chapter 50: B 32
Chapter 51: Thunder
Chapter 52: Cookies
Chapter 53: Part of the Family
Chapter 54: Bow Ties
Chapter 55: Teeth Marks
Chapter 56: Cake
Chapter 57: Easter Dinner
Chapter 58: The end of Easter dinner
Chapter 59: Wendy's
Chapter 60: Pet Cemetery
Chapter 61: Cigarettes
Chapter 62: Maggie's Polaroids
Chapter 63: Princess
Chapter 64: A gift
Chaper 65: Halloween
Chapter 66: Family Coversation
Chapter 67: French
Chapter 68: Oxfords
Chapter 69: Graduation
Chapter 70: Rings
Chapter 72: Cheerios
Chapter 73: Cedar Point
Chapter 74:Last Entry

Chapter 71:Italian

553 16 9
gay4gaga द्वारा

Heather Chandler's Pov

The second we got home Veronica and I walked up to our room, I pushed her up against the wall, "You look really nice in that dress Ronnie."

"Th-Thank you." I pressed my lips up against hers and then started to pepper kisses all over her face. She let out a small laugh, "St-Stop that tickles." I smirked against her face and continued what I was doing.

Then there was a knock at the door, "Hey..." It was my mom, "...we're gonna drop Maggie off at Emma's and then we're gonna spend the night at your aunts house, so you two are gonna be here alone until tomorrow morning." She told us through the door.

"Ok mom!" I whispered the next part, "Maybe we could watch a movie later, hmm?"

"O-Ok."

The second we heard the front door shut I grabbed her hand and we started walking downstairs. We sat down on the couch and I let out a sigh, "I don't feel like having sex."

I looked over at Veronica and her face was bright red. Then I watched her fidget with her ring, "C-Can we still make out?"

I laughed a little and then pulled her into my lap, "Yeah." I rested my hand on her cheek and pulled her face closer until our lips met. I started to bite her lip and then slid my tongue into her mouth when they parted.

This continued for a while until the phone rang. Veronica pulled away, "I'll get it."

She got up and walked over to it before picking it up.

"Hello... yes this is her... ok." My eyes met hers, "It's for me, they transferring the phone to someone."

"They didn't say who they were transferring it to?"

She shook her head and then returned her attention to the phone, "Hello?" Her face expression changed, "Why are you calling me?"
She rolled her eyes. This time when she spoke she was practically screaming, "Why would I want to see you!" Then she started screaming faster and in a different language, it wasn't French or Spanish, I honestly didn't know she was fluent in any languages other than english.

By the time she was done she had tears streaming down her face. She walked over to me and sat back down in my lap, "Are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Who was it?"

"M-My mom."

"Ok, what language were you screaming in?"

"Italian."

She moved so that she was now laying down with her head in my lap, "I didn't know that you could speak Italian."

"Well my dad taught me and Reed when we were younger because his family's Italian but my mom didn't want to learn it, so when I used to get mad at her I would speak Italian so she wouldn't know what I was saying."

"So what were you saying?"

"I was mostly just cursing and calling her a bad person." We sat there in silence for a second, "So umm, why didn't you want to have ummm ya know."

I laughed a little, "Ya know you're 17 you can say the word sex."

Her face turned red and she started to fidget with her ring again, "You didn't answer the question."

"I just don't feel very good."

"Why, what's wrong? Are you sick?" She put her hand on my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine."

"If you're fine then why don't you feel good?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's perfectly normal Ronnie, I'm fine."

"Ooh."

"What?"

She laughed a little, "Nothing."

I playfully hit her shoulder, "Tell me!"

"Someone got her period." She answered while poking at my sides.

"Yeah yeah, I don't know why you're making fun of me you should have yours right now too."

"Nope, mine shouldn't come until tomorrow."

"Well yours only lasts for like 3 days so it doesn't count."

"It totally counts! How long does yours last for?"

"7 days, also you don't get cramps so I'll say it again it doesn't count."

"Yes it does!" We both paused for a second, "Do you need anything?"

I rolled my eyes, "I just wanna watch a movie and cuddle with my favorite person."

"Who's your favorite person?"

"You, dumba$$!"

She got up and walked over to the movie cabinet, "You don't have to be so rude."

"Then don't ask stupid questions."

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't care you can pick."

"Halloween it is!" She put the movie in and then walked over to me, "Where do you want me to sit."

"Anywhere's fine."

She smirked, "Can I lay on you?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

457 10 9
Heather McNamara doesn't consider herself the most interesting of her friends. Veronica Sawyer is the babe-the beautiful new girl in the group. Heath...
154 2 23
Haley had been through some tough times during her first year of middle school. As a result of them she sees everyone as fake and manipulative like h...
199 67 16
When you were at the verge of letting go, someone special walks into your life. Alex is a high schooler who has a very tragic past. She returns to he...
1K 56 11
Taylor Swift is a nerd, but what happens when the Queen B Karlie allows her into her little group? And will influences from a certain new boyfriend c...