๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ใƒผใ€€แต‡แต—หข แต‰หฃแต—สณแตƒ แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ

By nerdmaid

๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ใ€extra member. ใ€Œใ€€๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ... More

๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ !
๐•†๐•†๐Ÿ™ โž– Im Dalbit
๐•†๐•†๐Ÿ™ ใƒผ k-pop profile
๐•†๐•†๐Ÿš ใƒผ on the phone!
๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’ ใƒผใ€€
๐•†๐•†๐Ÿ™ ใƒผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐•†๐•†๐Ÿš ใƒผ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐•†๐•†๐Ÿ› ใƒผใ€€๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘๐‘ 
๐•†๐•†๐Ÿœ ใƒผใ€€๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”.
๐„๐‘๐€๐’ ใƒผใ€€
Fire
๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ใƒผใ€€
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›. ใƒผ
๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›. ใƒผ
๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“๐’. ใƒผ
๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. ใƒผ
๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€. ใƒผ
ใƒผใ€€๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘.
๐’š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’† / ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› in the soop in a nutshell
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š ใƒผ
๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ . ใƒผ
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž.-

๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š. ใƒผ

250 6 1
By nerdmaid

##FIRSTVIEW

with this concept, she debuted in the kpop world with a badass style, her hair was wavy and with a lot of volume, they dyed her hair in two tones of dark brown and black, her top clothes were fitted but her pants were oversized so her moves would match the other members moves, her makeup was a mash between cute and sexy, good thing is that they gave her comfy shoes.

##FASHIONCONCEPT

the concept was obviously very sporty and comfortable since the dance was a little intense, the color black was the main event for her outfits, they didn't want to give her big platforms so she wouldn't be at risk of an injury but this would make her look smaller than she is and this would become a cute meme for the fandom. they all looked cohesive.

##HIGHLIGHTPOINTS

she went viral for the good and the bad, at first because of the debut of a co-ed group with just one female member and seven male members and how it was breaking the rules, however the rumours came as well and many fans didn't want her to debut at all, they thought that she didn't fit at all, that she looked off and that it was all just a marketing scheme to help a desperate company.

##NEGATIVECOMMENTS

many were angry that she was debuting in a co-ed group, many thought that her talent was being wasted by being with so many male members and that she would end up dropping from the group in a few months, many gave her a year to give up. others thought that this was scandalous along with her fashion style since in a few photoshoots, the stylist gave her liberty to own her concept and she rightfully did by using sexier clothing choices and make up.

##OVERALLREACTION

many mixed reactions, while a lot of people were excited for the group that seemed to come for a crown that was lost from the music at that moment, that were ready to break rules and boundaries about groups and how they would work, many others hated the idea, thinking that they were even making moon to debut in a group like this, that she would never debut in a co-ed by her own decision.

##PRACTICE

this will always be an iconic practice video, they're so babies but also super centered, focused and fierce. moon is wearing some normal practice shorts and some vans, her hair is up and what made her gather some fans was that she appeared without make up which for a rookie is something BIGGG, she wasn't afraid to keep her composure, to smile and make little expressions to the camera with a clear face.

she did get some hate because some people thought that her outfit was "too sexy" for her to dance around in while in a room full of guys.

##FANS REACTION

honestly at the beginning most fans were not really on board with moon being on the group, others thought that she was too pretty and dainty to be in a group with a concept like that, they questioned her about her talent, what did she accomplish to be part of the group and most importantly what was she exceptionally good at to be part of the team.

##MEMBERS REACTION

they were excited but even they  talked about their difficult debut and some of them were a little worried of their female member, they were worried the public would be mean to her, that they wouldn't give her a chance to prove herself, so while it was cool to debut, they also had doubts.

"we were scared because the worst of it all fell into our female member shoulders, she caught so much negativity that we became scared that she would drop out and it wouldn't have shocked us or made us angry honestly... it made us want to push more, for her, be there" - namjoon on a confessional part of their movie discussing their debut

"our debut was difficult, we were happy because we were reaching our dreams... but then our female member got so much criticism... we felt like we couldn't celebrate throughly... I was very worried for her" - jimin on a confessional part of their movie discussing their debut

"oh, difficult moments... i felt bad by ever cheering her on, because i felt like yah, how could you say cheer up and be happy when all we saw online was hate" - jhope on a confessional part of their movie discussing their debut

##MOON REACTION

moon always talks about her debut with a bittersweet tone, always searching for the good moments which fans have taken notice, they're pretty escarce. it was until they did their movie that moon shared a little more of her debut time and how it went for her.

"when we had the green light to... debut, it was something else... It was a turmoil of things in my head, I had been scouted for a group and then added with a bunch of dudes who just like me had no idea of the company's plan, when it finally happened... I must say there were a lot of grey days and doubt not from us because we knew who we were and what we wanted, but from others" moon on a confessional part of their movie.

##SNS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40.9K 134
๐™ค. ๐™Ž๐™€๐™€๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™’ .ยฐ+ ( ์‹œ์†Œ ๊ฒŒ์ž„. ) โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏโ€ขโ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•, ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’”๐’‚๐’˜ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
4.8K 224 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
179K 6.8K 32
แดคแดแดแด‹แด‡ แดˆษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… ส€แดแดแดแดค แด€ษดแด… สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€แดค แดค แด› แด€ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด…: [3ส€แด… แดแดˆ แดŠแดœสŸส, 2018] แด„ แด แด แด˜ สŸ แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด…: [19แด›สœ แด…แด‡แด„...
39.6K 374 67
โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸL.O.V.E ๐ŸŒŸโญ๏ธ{BTS 8TH MEMBER} BTS has an Eighth Member