𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡...

By euphoriicty

"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Will... More

-00-
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-17+18-

-16-

8.6K 175 80
By euphoriicty

{I can't choose a favorite BTS song but this is definitely one of them. Enjoyy!!}

Alicia's POV

"Why are you guys looking at each other like that?" Wynter asked and I laughed.

"Because WE've got a party to crash." I grinned mischievously.

I took out my phone to text Eliza.

Alia💎
Hey Lizzy. Zed just had an amazing idea. Come down to my house and I'll tell you all about it.Bring your most fancy dress with you and Zoey too.

Lizzy🖤

Okay...Send me your address and we'll be there.

It's ************ See you soon.

See you in 15.

I placed my phone back in my pocket. "But I don't have any dress for something as fancy as that." Wynter said.

"Me neither." Willa voiced. "How about you two go with Alicia? She's got some spare dresses back home." Aiden said and they nodded.

"Does anyone else need a Prawn dress?" I asked but no one objected. "Where are you gonna go?" I asked my brother.

He was about to speak up but Wyatt cut him off. "He can come over to my place. That way you girls have the house to yourselves."

"Thanks but I'll have to grab my suit first and then we can all meet back here." My brother suggested making the wolves howl in agreement. "Sounds like a plan."

︵‿︵‿About 25 minutes later‿︵‿︵

The guys were gone so Wynter, Willa, Eliza, Zoey and I were in my room. Zoey sat on my bed.

"Your room is pretty Alicia." She complimented. "Thanks zom-bae." I said to which she giggled.

"Why isn't Addison here?" Eliza questioned. "She doesn't know we're going to Prawn." I replied walking to my closet and swinging it open.

The girls gasped. "Those are a lot of outfits." Wynter managed to get out. "If you think this is much then you should see my shoe closet." I teased laughing.

{Ignore the man in the picture with Wynter.}

Alicia:

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Wyatt is going to lose his shi-" Wynter began until Eliza covered her mouth.

"Shiitake mushrooms." She glared at the eager wolf, nodding her head toward Zed's sister.

"Why does he have shiitake mushrooms?" Zoe questioned confusedly. "Uhh....We should get going." I interrupted and Eliza let out a breath of relief.

"Where are we going?" Eliza asked. "The wolf den." I smiled. Zoe squealed.

"I'm going to make a werewolf friend." She grinned. It was absolutely adorable. "Let's go."

.❀。Back at the Den ❀°。

"We're back." Wynter sang once we stepped into the cave entrance. "Girls, you look so beautiful!! You boys look handsome too." I complimented everyone.

The wolves howled while the zombies smiled in gratitude.

Someone pulled me away from the gathering and into the arms of my boyfriend.

I laughed. "You look radiant, beautiful, cute, gorgeous-" "Okay loverboy I get it." I giggled cutting him off. He pulled me in for a quick kiss.

A squeal caused us to pull away and we saw everyone smirking at us. I buried my face in Wyatt's chest.

"Guess what everyone, it's party time." Aiden smirked as we all cheered.

3rd POV

Seabrook High had been highly decorated for everyone to have the time of their lives.

Some students stood in front of the school having conversations with their friends when a pink limo pulled up at the scene.

The chauffeur opened the door and out stepped the school president Bucky dressed in a white suit with a pink bowtie, a pink jacket and white shoes.

He was accompanied by the aceys who also looked more than ready to get their dance on.

Lacey's outfit consisted of a jacket, glittering white top, pink pants and white heels. She was basically matching with Bucky.

Stacey had on the same outfit but she rocked them in blue. Jacey had on a blue suit with white shoes to match Stacey.

"After you." Bucky directed them to the entrance grinning widely. His facial expressions soon changed once he spotted what he could never unsee. "What's that?" He asked drawing the aceys back.

The limousine drove away to reveal a clan of zombies and werewolves led by Aiden, Zed, Alicia, Willa and Eliza walking up with their heads held high. Hushed voices tried to comprehend what was happening.

"It's zombies.." Bucky couldn't believe it. "And werewolves." Jacey finished pointing in their direction.

"In a formal wear?" Stacey questioned crossing her arms over her chest. "They look good." Lacey admired but stopped when Jacey and Stacey gave her a weird look.

"You guys can't be here. There are laws against this." Bucky informed once they were face to face.

"Bad laws were meant to be broken." Zed countered smiling. "And monsters don't follow rules." Aiden added with a smirk of his own giving the zombie a fist bump.

"Zombies are a part of Seabrook Bucky. We deserve to be here." Eliza said making Bucky huff with frustration.

"We're a part of Seabrook too." Wyatt spoke up and all heads turned to him. He grinned. "The originals in fact." He mentioned to which Willa nodded.

Bucky glanced at the Z-Alert a few feet behind him. He had nothing else to say or do.

"Someone's gotta stop you." He was about to pull down the lever when a sneer from behind stopped him.

He shrieked as he stared into the golden eyes of the alpha's sister. But he didn't know that. "Alicia? What happened to you?" He wondered. She smirked.

"I became a better me. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." The girl said. Bucky glanced between the lever and the wolf.

"Welcome to Prawn." He gave up before walking away. Alicia smiled in victory letting her eyes go back to normal then coughed a little afterwards.

Wyatt rushed to her side. "I'm fine." She reassured him then they all strode into the gym.

When they walked in, Zed made his way to Addison while Aiden was instantly surrounded by a bunch of giggling cheerleaders. His sister rolled her eyes in annoyance before shooing them away.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Zombies and Werewolves, Welcome to Prawn!!" A student announced with a little notepad in her hand.

"Before we get the party started, we have a performance by Alicia Slade." She said clapping her hands as everyone joined.

Aiden and Wyatt watched confusedly as she walked up with a huge grin on her face. The student handed her the mic.

"I'm going to sing Rise up by Andra Day." Alicia revealed before taking a deep breath then she smiled again.

Alicia:
You're broken down and tired
Of living life on a merry go round
And you can't find the fighter
But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out
And move mountains
We gonna walk it out
And move mountainsAnd I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
And I'll rise up
High like the waves
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousands times again
For you
For you
For you
For you
When the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it's getting hard to breathe
And I know you feel like dying
But I promise we'll take the world to its feet
And move mountains
We'll take it to its feet
And move mountainsAnd I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
For you
For you
For you
For you
All we need, all we need is hope
And for that we have each other
We will rise
We will rise
We'll rise, oh oh
We'll rise
I'll rise up
Rise like the day
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I will rise a thousands times again
And we'll rise up
Rise like the waves
We'll rise up
In spite of the ache
We'll rise up
And we'll do it a thousands times again
For you oh oh oh oh oh
For you.

Applauds and whistles came from the audience leaving Alicia grinning. She bowed gratefully then walked to where her pack stood stunned.

"You never told us you could sing." Addison squealed smiling and she giggled. "I was inspired." She said gazing at Zed's little sister who smiled before hugging her.

Suddenly, the ground rumbled causing everyone to duck under tables for shelter.

The ground began to crack, forming a ravine in between them. They all lost balance but regained it then stared at the glowing light.

"The energy from the moonstone must have created this fault line." Willa observed as Alicia smiled.

"If we follow this crack, it may lead us to the moonstone." She continued. "Which means it's only buried and not destroyed!!" Alicia exclaimed happily.

"Follow me." Her brother commanded as the ground rumbled again. The wolves followed suit.

"The light's coming from Seabrook Power." Alicia noted and they all smiled. "Here it is." Aiden exclaimed running toward the moonstone.

They all glanced at each other before taking off their necklaces and placing it on the crystal for a recharge.

Pulling back, they clasped their hand over the necklace then snarled from the amount of power that coursed through their veins.

When they felt recharged, they put their necklaces back over their heads.

The ground quaked again as Wynter furrowed her eyebrows in worry. "We have to move it out of here." She stated.

"Legend says that together, our pack can move the stone." Wyatt turned to her hopefully. "Everyone, lift!" Aiden instructed and they did...but to no avail.

"It's too heavy." Wynter stated again. Willa shook her head. "There's not enough of us-"

"Then maybe you need to expand your pack." Addison commented walking in with zombies and humans behind her.

"We came here to help. Come on everyone, lift!" She called out over the rumbling.

With enough teamwork, they were able to lift up the moonstone and walk toward the exit of the cave.

Until a boulder collapsed, blocking the only chance of escape. "Chamber's collapsed. We can't get it through." Alicia sighs out.

Eliza turns to Zed. "Take off your z-band." She ordered and he looked at her like she had three heads.

"It's still broken. You can use your zombie strength to lift the slad." She said. "What? No! What if I can't control it?" He worried.

"You're going to have to. We know you can." Aiden encouraged. Zed looked at the pleading look on Alicia's face.

He sighed then took off his z-band. Instantly, red veins made their way up his face and his eyes turned a bit dark.

He walked towards the huge boulder then lifted it up groaning at how heavy it was.

"Hurry guys!!" Addison orders as everyone succeeds in taking out the moonstone. Aiden turned around to see the cave about to collapse. He didn't hesitate.

He let go of the crystal, running back into the cave and pushing Zed out. Without Zed holding it, the boulder collapsed a moment later causing everyone to gasp.

Alicia noticed her best friend on the ground who was already normal. She looked around.

"Aiden..." She mumbled. Her gaze went to the now collapsed cave where there was nothing but a puff of smoke.

"Bubba!!" She exclaimed but there was no reply. Tears made their way down her cheeks. Arms wrapped around her figure and she was pulled into Zed's chest.

She turned in his embrace sobbing silently as he watched with a heavy heart. He couldn't do anything but hug her tighter.

05/28
Happy 21st birthday Cameron Boyce. You're truly missed ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.5K 31
Book 1 of where I belong series - Y/n is a ordinary girl with a white streak in her hair she is not from seabrook she came from a place that is unk...
27.1K 1K 29
ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʙᴀʀᴋᴏᴡɪᴛᴢ, ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ, ᴛᴡɪɴ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʏɴᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀʀᴋᴏᴡɪᴛᴢ, ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪʟʟᴀ ʟʏᴋᴇɴꜱᴇɴ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɢ...
286K 6.9K 24
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧-𝘣𝘰𝘺," 𝘐 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. "𝘓�...
28.7K 809 16
{Eliza x female!reader} Welcome to Seabrook high! Or well the basement anyway... A shy Zombie girl into musical theatre fell in love with the hacker...