π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π ( BEASTARS...

By INVCORP

π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π |❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™π™šπ™§, 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™©π™π™š 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝙏... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
𝐐𝐧𝐀
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘

𝟐𝟎

12.2K 555 527
By INVCORP

Notes at the end this time

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

The girl gripped the light so tightly she was afraid she was going to end up breaking something on it. Her eyes never being able to leave the stage so far away from her, almost as if her eyes were in a trance while staring at it.

Both Bill and Legosi were not calmed down, the wolf having been sprawled on the stage in defeat. Her throat was dry as she barley listening to the Tiger's own monologue. Hell, she didn't even seem to care when Louis came out on stage in order to try and salvage everything.

'What the hell...'

The girl bit her tongue as not to utter the words aloud. Though she knew that no one would be able to hear them she didn't want to risk it. Her eyes moved around the stage before catching the Deer's own eyes. Watching as his head nodded at her a bit.

"I got it"

That's what he was trying to tell her. [F/n] still couldn't help but feel angry and upset despite him now having it in his possession. She wasn't sure if the audience was able to see what had flown off stage, but she sure had.

Her mind flashed back to only hours before when Bill told her he would look for it. How he told her that Legosi had been the one to inform him about how it was lost. Now thinking about it she should've known better than that.

'What was he planning to gain from that?'

She questioned, still making sure to keep the lights where they were meant to be. Drowning out the cries and cheers of the audience when Louis had finally finished the play. All of them having no clue about what had really happened.

Down behind stage Bill thought about it too. How he was going to have to not only explain this to Louis, but the girl as well. Though he wasn't able to fully see her face he did look up when he felt something fly out of his pocket.

'Does she know?'

He wondered, slightly fearful of what would happen if the answer to his own question was yet. But then again she wouldn't know any better in his mind. If he told her he found it before the play she would have no reason to not believe him.

The only thing he was worried about was if she would have to idea to ask the Wolf. After what happened not only in the washroom, but on stage as well there's no way he'd try to lie in order to save the striped male. It was all going to be fated upon lady luck.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Once again the girl was standing on the outside of the building. Not bothering to go backstage after the commotion that the two carnivores had caused for everyone. She didn't want to see anyone being yelled at.

But, she did somewhat wish she had. Being stuck inside while Louis yelled at them, if he was yelling that is, would've been a bit better in her opinion than this. Maybe if she had decided to she wouldn't be stuck talking to another beast that made her skin crawl.

"That wasn't meant to happen"

A chuckle left the bears mouth as he stared ahead. The girl had no clue if he was oblivious to her obvious discomfort, or if he chose to ignore it. But either way she didn't respond to him. [F/n] simply turned her head away.

"Do you know what all that was?"

"No."

Her answer was immediate. It didn't matter if she lied or not it would've been that way still. Her brows furrowing as she stared at the other beasts talking to each other, most being in small groups. 

[F/n]'s eyes traveled back up to the carnivore, wanting to see if he was looking somewhere else that would give her a chance to leave. Instead she felt a new and horrifying emotion sweep through her body, almost as if being carried by her own blood.

Riz was staring dead into her eyes. Even if the gaze had seemed so normal something inside of the human was telling her otherwise.

'What...is this?'

She questioned, her eyes not being able to leave his own. A cold and almost numbing feeling seemed to take over the one she had previously. Her throat going dry as her brain gave her word after word to say.

"It seemed like they were actually trying to kill...each other"

"N-No...they wouldn't..."

[F/n] didn't know why her body seemed to instinctively flinch away when he said that word. The word itself was one thing but for someone to say it so...maliciously was another. It was something that she didn't like one bit.

"They're carnivores, they kill, they hunt-"

"You're...a carnivore too"

'Shut up'

She internally yelled at herself. Her body not wanting to anger the bear and simply walk away, it was easy enough. One foot in front of the other, if he DID want to try anything there's a bunch of people outside.

'That's right, a crowd'

There was no way, or at least she hoped not, that ANYONE would try to kill during the day when there were loads of other beasts around. It was basically asking to be either sent away or simply killed by another on the spot.

"Are you saying I'm a killer?"

"I have to go back inside Riz, it was nice getting to know you more"

Trying to be as nice as she could with the eerie feelings still lingering in her body. She smiled at him as she spoke along with right after. She turned around silently thanking whatever part of her had the guts to speak out like that. That was before she felt a furry hand latch around her wrist.

"Do you use some kind of special soap to wash?"

The question came out of nowhere, and frankly confused her. Though she was happy that the question was something like that. Easy enough to answer even if she didn't see why he wanted to know.

"I use the soap my dad sends to me"

"What fragrance is it?"

[F/n] hated the way that Riz continued to look at her. Being so uncertain as to just what he looked at her like was something unsettling as well. Especially seeing that the two had just met only hours ago.

"I don't think it has one..."

"Can you check?"

"Why?"

Lightly she attempted to shake his hand off of her wrist only for him to tighten his grip a bit. It wasn't hurting her in the slightest, but it still bothered her. He obviously knew that she was trying to get him to let go and yet he wouldn't.

This fact alone being another reason why the male didn't sit right with her. [F/n] knew she might just be judging him too much. But at the same time it was like her body was telling her the same thing too, and that wasn't something she could simply ignore.

"Because...you smell..."

Embarrassment was the emotion that quickly followed his words. Having enough of whatever he was talking about she brought her other hand off to forcibly rip his own off. Not really caring if she scratched him a bit.

'Why does he-'

Her hand paused a moment seeing that his claws were out by the time she had pushed his hand. But instead of dwelling on it she simply huffed before finally being able to turn away. Making sure that her hands were in front of her as she walked so he couldn't try to talk to her again.

Being completely unaware of the bear that still lingered behind her. His hand coming up to his mouth in order to cup and conceal his face. His canines slightly poking at his own mouth as he covered them up. Saliva slowly starting to pool around his tongue.

"-Like honey"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The reason for Riz coming off as more menacing than he normally portrays will be discussed in later chapters.

2. For people who haven't read the manga PLEASE no one spoil it for them unless they directly ask.

3. The readers scent IS vanilla but that doesn't mean that every animal smells that same thing. For instance let's say you smell something cooking and your brain thinks it's one thing. But you find out it isn't actually that and the smell changes, at least for me. That's the easiest way to explain that.

BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER EITHER WAY! AND THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.8K 101
This is an alternate universe where instead of attacking Haru in the beginning, Legosi attacks Louis, drastically altering the events of Beastars. Ca...
172K 5.2K 42
This world is a complicated one-of predators and prey, struggling to make peace with one another. There is one species that is able to walk the line...
62.3K 1.9K 70
Beastars Project: Book 2 Alan has found his place among the animals of Cherryton, but he soon begins to question his purpose in their society. As his...
19.6K 799 24
ϐιτє ΠΌΡ” OR Growing up, Lisa had always been lucky. She knew she wasn't normal, but no one in her city was. It was an endangered species town where o...