The Return | Winx Club

By winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... More

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter thirteen

696 33 2
By winxgirl_x

Previously...

Bloom was about to go back reading the magazine when she suddenly heard Flame scream. Flame stopped chasing her brother as she felt a painful headache and fell on her knees while holding her head. “M-mom! My head!”

“What?” Bloom instantly stood up from where she sat with the girls, who were either on the phone or chatting about something before Flame started to shout. The girls all had worried expression and also followed Bloom, who this time was running across the room to get to Flame. “Flame tell me, what's wrong?!” Bloom knelt down and started to check on her daughter to try to see what was going on but couldn't understand.

“It hurts mommy, make it stop!” Flame kept on holding her head and looked up to her mother, who suddenly gasped as she couldn't believe her eyes what she just saw. Right at that moment, her daughter seemed to calm down as she unexpectedly closed her eyes and collapsed in her mother's arms.

“F-Flame?! Flame!” Bloom exclaimed as she shook her daughter to wake her up but didn't work.

···

Now...

“Bloom, what just happened?” Aisha questioned her friend as soon as she saw that facial expression on Bloom earlier. The other girls were worried too of what was going on.

“I don't know! She needs help.” Bloom started to panic as she held closely Flame to her and started to cry since she never witnessed such a thing to one of her children.

“Should we call Sky or something?” Stella said, bit panicking too.

“Shouldn't we actually call an ambulance?” Musa asked as a suggestion as she knelt next to Bloom to stay close to her to support her. At this point, the other kids who were playing, quiet down as they saw what was happening, except for Aqua, Scarlett and Serenity, who kept on playing around, not quite understanding what was happening.

“No Musa, I don't think the ambulance in Earth would be much help with Flame, also being a fairy.” Tecna acknowledged as she put her right hand on her chin like she always does when she starts to think about something.

“Maybe I can try with my healing spells and find some remedy? I can also see what might be wrong. I may not be a doctor, but I do know some things..” Flora proposed a bit shyly, to Bloom. After all, she was very good at these kinds of things. “What do you think?”

“I think you should let Flora test first. It's a good idea.” Aisha said, supporting Flora's proposal as she put a hand on her friend's shoulder. The others also nodded and looked at Bloom to wait for a response.

“O--...o-okay. Thanks, Flora, I appreciate it.” Bloom wiped her tears and stood up, with Flame still unconscious in her arms. “Let's go to my room if that's fine.”

“We'll wait here, Bloom. Go on with Flora while we'll look after this little monsters.” Stella said, making Bloom laugh a little at her. Musa was already gone, forced by her daughter Serenity to come with her to play and Aisha was on the floor, being tackled down by Aqua and Scarlett.

“Tell us when she'll wake up. And, don't worry! I bet everything is going to be fine. We're talking about the Fairy of the Dragon Flame's daughter. Her name is basically in there!” Tecna said, stating facts, just to support Bloom as it made her smile a little as she looked back at Flame in her arms.

“Thank you, girls. Really. All I hope right now if she's okay.” Bloom wiped the last tear rolling down her cheek. All she could think about is why did her daughter had this sudden attack, and what she saw before she collapsed, made everything even more confusing.

~~~

“So, how's she?” Sky asked to the nature fairy, quite impatient and eager as Flora sighed. The nature fairy also informed Sky about what happened earlier, assuming she reckoned he must know since Flame is his daughter.

“She'll soon wake up. She said her head hurts, but when I tried to do this scan spell, it seemed to be fine? I truly don't know. But other than that, she's good.” Flora said as she sat next to Bloom, who was sat next to Flame's little body lying comfortably on the bed and Bloom caressed her rosy cheek.

“Ugh, I'll be back,” Sky told Bloom, as he gave a last look at his daughter peacefully sleeping then made his way to the bathroom.

Flora looked back at Bloom, hesitating if she should speak or not, but then she went for it. “Bloom, before Flame passed out, you saw something. I don't want to be rude or anything, I'm just being curious, but what did you see?”

Flora was interrupted with the door opening, showing Blake running in, towards his mother with nothing other than a sad expression.

“Blake, is everything okay?” Bloom asked, as soon as she saw Blake's sorry face.

“Mommy, is it my fault? I promise I won't steal any of her toys anymore...” Blake placed the teddy bear that he had behind, the one he took from his sister previously, next to Flame, to show he was sorry but, mostly, because Flame was his best friend and he loves his twin sister, he can't bear the blame.

“Don't worry, Blake, I don't think it's your fault, although I always tell you guys not to fight, didn't I?” Bloom picked up Blake and put him sat on her lap, faced towards her. “C'mon, go play with the kids now. Your sister's going to be okay, thanks to Auntie Flora's help.” Bloom pointed at Flora, and she waved back at the little redhead boy. Blake nodded and went to play with the others, but still feeling guilty.

Bloom turned back to Flora as she opened her mouth but quickly closed it again, debating in her head to herself if she should say something.

“Flora, I-I think I should tell you something, I need to speak about it with someone, but--” Bloom didn't have time to finish her sentence when she heard loud cries from afar getting closer and closer until the door opened again and the cries got louder. It was Stella, with her hair looking like an absolute mess and she had her lipgloss ruined, as she holding Scarlett, who was crying non-stop.

“Bloom! I beg, get your kid. She won't stop crying and I did everything I could but this little girl hates me!” Stella said but made Bloom and Flora burst in laughter because of her look. “Hey! This is not funny.” Stella walked closer and gave Scarlett back to Bloom.

“Mom... What's all this noise?” The girls turned to the girl as she rubbed her eyes and they just looking at her, with Scarlett's cry filling the air. “Uhm, Scarlett's crying.”

“Oh, yeah, right. But, are you alright? Do you remember what happened?” Bloom replied, as she stood up, to rock Scarlett so she would calm down but still had her eyes on her eldest daughter. Flame looked at her mother, then the other girls, a bit confused.

“Mom, what's going on?” The little girl also stood up. Flame looked at Stella and started giggling. “Uhm, Auntie Stella? What happened to you?”

“Your little sister happened.” Stella used her powers on her to fix herself. Her blonde messy hair went back to normal straight and she didn't have the lipgloss ruined anymore. “Ah! This is so much better.”

“So wait, sorry dear,” Flora called out for Flame to come closer to her, and the little girl followed. “Don't you remember what just happened to you?”

“Erm, no. I think I was just sleeping?” Both Bloom and Flora frowned, whereas Stella was looking at herself in the mirror that was in Bloom and Sky's room.

The bathroom door opened, as Sky went out and first he saw was Flame up, looking completely fine.

“Flame, you good?” Sky knelt down in front of his daughter, narrowing his eyes on her and Flame was confused.

“Why is everyone asking me that?” Flame nervously smiled, started thinking the reason why her parents were worried about her was that she was at, peace, sleeping but then the idea crossed out of her head when she had the urge to go play. “Dad, can I go play with the others, please?”

Sky hesitated at first because he wasn't that sure that Flame is entirely fine right now, but gave up. “Yes, you can. But don't fight with your brother!”

Flame nodded as she ran out of the room to the playroom since she already knew the way there. Sky approached his wife and took Scarlett from her arms.

“Bloom, can I talk to you?” Sky grabbed his wife's wrist, making her stop going anywhere. He sounded serious and Bloom rolled her eyes, guessing in her mind he would scold her off.

“We're going now, so we can leave you two talk whatever you got to talk,” Stella told as Flora also agreed with her.

Bloom turned to them to wave at them while Sky was sitting down on their matrimonial bed with Scarlett on his lap, she mimicked her fingers like a gun and pointed at her head, telling the two fairies that Sky was about to tell her off about something but she found it funny anyway because Sky was never that serious as he looked.

“Okay, bye girls.” Bloom laughed a bit before sitting next to her husband as Stella and Flora left.

“I think I'll go to my bathroom. I need to redo my makeup. What about you?” Stella said as she walked to the door near Bloom's, which was her and Brandon's and opened the door.

“I forgot to get my phone from my room.” Stella gave a thumbs up to the nature fairy and she did too.

Flora walked for a few seconds to the other side of the bedrooms and opened the middle door since it was her and Helia's room. She was about to step her foot in when she heard her daughter shout ‘Daddy’, which she already guessed Helia has arrived back safely.

She stopped her tracks, to see if she could see Helia and there he was, kneeling with his arms open with his backpack loosened on his shoulders, waiting for his daughter to run to him.

“Daddy!” Lilian yelled, as soon she reached her father and hugged her arms around his neck as he stood up, lifting her from the ground.

“There you are! My little flower girl.” Helia smiled against Lilian's head then looked around him, rubbing his daughter's back as she wrapped her legs around his waist. The other Winx from the playroom and some of the children also greeted him. “Where's Flora?”

“I'm here, Helia.” Flora waved her hand in the air to make herself visible by her husband, who noticed her instantly as he turned around to her and put Lilian down. She let go of the door handle as she jumped excitedly, opening her arms so that Helia would come to her which he did. “I missed you!”

“Wow, it's been only one day, you know,” Helia chuckled, resting his chin on Flora's head, enjoying her fragrance as he let his fingers run through her long honey brown hair.

“I don't care,” Flora mumbled on his chest, taking satisfaction in the hug and Helia's presence she dearly missed, especially after what happened the previous night, she didn't feel safe anymore. “How's Rosa?”

“Honestly, when I saw my mother, she was good at acting like she was doing fine and happy to see me.”

“Maybe she really was doing fine and happy to see her son.” Flora corrected her husband as she heard him sigh.

“Almost forgot, I was bored last night, so I got up and drew something.” Helia let go of Flora for a second as he took out an origami from his pocket and made it fly, circling around Flora until it landed on her hands.

“What is it?” Lilian asked curiously, watching her mother open the paper and study the sculpture. It was a flower, but this one was different because Flora never saw this one, even though she knew every single type of flowers and plants.

“This is honestly beautiful, Helia! What kind of flower is this?” Flora calmly asked as she looked back up to him, waiting for a response and slowly gave the drawing to Lilian since she wanted to see it too.

“It's a... I don't know. I had a dream where I saw this flower and it just happened to be so beautiful I had to put it on paper--” From Helia's pocket, his phone ringtone interrupted the conversation and he sighed as he took it out from his pocket. It was his grandfather, Saladin, and he responded immediately. He just knew that Saladin rarely uses his phone as it was only for emergencies. “Hello, Grandfather?”

Helia, son, we have a huge problem...”

“...Wait, say that again. Faragonda is what? Who else?” Helia's voice sounded as if he was broken and shocked, which he was, but he felt it, even more, when he looked at the confused face of his wife.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 13!

I'm so happy people are enjoying my book 🌼

What do you think happened to Faragonda?! And what was going on with Flame?

Please VOTE this chapter and leave a COMMENT if you would like the author to continue publishing this book.

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768 56 18
[Season 1 of The Winx Saga] Bloom is counting down the days until graduation. The sound of freedom calling from the other side. She wondered if there...
40.8K 625 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...
127K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...
12.6K 143 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...