The Bad Boy's Crush

By recklessandstuff

it's exactly what you would expect based on the title (completed: 21/12/2015) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Dean's POV
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Suprise !
This Is Living (Preview): Chapter 1 ©
Dean's POV

Chapter 4

53.1K 1.5K 1.4K
By recklessandstuff

Mum and Dad are out, won't be back till tomorrow,
So I'm sleeping at Rach's
- Phoenix

Great. My 14 year old sister had more of a social life than me.

Phoenix Cruise. Rather than boring you with the details of what she looks like, I'll leave you with a quote I've heard one too many times.

"Phoenix looks like a mini Skylar, only prettier and not as chubby."

I quickly ran up the stairs to my room, dumped my bag on the floor and took off Dean's hoodie. I needed to get it as far away from me as possible.

Did I mention earlier that I had been wearing a white singlet? The chocolate yoghurt and fruit salad had left a disgusting stain. It looked as though my singlet had been crapped on by a baby.

After staring at the stain for a while, I pulled off my singlet, throwing on the closest shirt I could find, which just so happened to be a Nirvarna shirt Casey had left behind.

He had only bought it because I had told him I thought that Nirvarna were overrated.

I grugingly put it on. It still smelt like Casey. Chanel: Allure Homme Sport.

So what if I knew his scent? He was my best friend.

I ran down the stairs, grabbing my laptop and phone before sitting down on the couch.

Stiles waits for nobody.

As my laptop powered on, I grabbed a packet of sour skittles from the pantry. At this point my life was complete.

However (There's that word again) life for Skylar Cruise could never be quite so easy.

'Me and My Broken Heart' by Rixton started playing, signalling that I was recieving a phonecall. More specifically, a phonecall from Casey.

"Sky, can you please do me a favour?" He frantically asked, before I could annoyedly say 'What-ya want, boy?'

"What-ya want, boy?" I rolled my eyes.

"Be my date."

Insert long and awkward silence. Casey had just asked me out. My heart started rapidly beating. I had never seen Casey like that. I mean, he was like a brother to me. What was the most polite way to decline his offer? Should I have laughed? Was I really that irresistable that he-

"Not like that, Sky!"

Oh.

"My parents are forcing me to go to some ball type thing at Dad's work tonight and if I don't have a plus one, they're forcing me to go with Brooklyn."

"What?!" I basically yelled down the phone.

"Are they crazy? Do they hate you? Do they not realize that if this was High School Musical, Brooklyn would be Sharpay's ugly dog?!"

"Do you see why I need you." I could almost see Casey's puppy dog face. It was honestly the most adorable thing ever. His blue eyes made it impossible for anyoneto reject him. And when he did his pout. Aw. A mother would give up her child if he asked with the puppy dog face.

"Caseeyyyy." I dragged out his name, purposely prolonging my response while I mentally picked out my outfit, in hopes that he would try to bribe me.

You see, in all honesty I would have gone with him regardless. Brooklyn was kind of obsessed with Casey. Before he was ever my best friend, and before Brooklyn had joined Kayley, she would always tell me about her crush on him.

If you thought that I was obsessed with Romeo, you would have to invent a new word to describe Brooklyn's feelings towards Casey. Poor boy. She had named their children.

Casey junior, Hannah and oh, Freddie.

Freddie Benson.

As in the iCarly dude.

Unfortunately for Casey, Brooklyn's family and his were pretty close. Their mum's were childhood friends so they had basically grown up together.

"I'll take you, Hunter and Alex ou for lunch at that resturaunt you all love so much."

McDonalds?

It was really a win/win. Casey would avoid Stalker Sarah and I got the girls and I a free meal.

"Be ready by six." Casey said, knowing he had already convinced me.

I had approximately two hours till Casey arrived. Enough for one hour with Stiles and an hour to get ready.

~~~~~

It was 15 minutes until Casey showed up and still I wasn't ready.

Oops.

You see, I could never have just one hour with Dylan O'Brien. Most teenage girls would understand the struggle.

I made my way upstairs. Casey's parents were very punctual. 6 o'clock meant 6 o'clock

Black was for funerals and white for weddings.

My mother had always told Phoenix and I that, regarding dresses. So if she had seen my outfit, she would have made me the corpse.

I wore a tight black dress that reached just above my knees. I paired it with black pumps, dark makeup and to top it off, I tightly curled my hair.

I looked like a non-creepy version of Lorde. Not really, but eh. My red lipstick was my saving grace.

3 minutes to spare.

Enough time to listen to one Lewis Watson song. Yeah, I could be punctual too.

~~~~~

Car rides with the Benson's were always interesting. Despite being so formally dressed, they sang obnoxiously loudly along to The Beatles.

Don't get me wrong, I loved The Beatles, but imagine, Casey Benson, the boy that girls crushed on... Perfection... Football player, singing along to Eleanor Rigby. This was the side of Casey few people saw.

When we reached the ball, Casey helped me out of the car, not that I needed help, but I was too stunned to object.

We had pulled up to the fanciest hotel I had ever seen. The decor was breath taking. I mean, it had those freaky realistic looking, naked statues that are always in those awkward positions.

"Thanks." I mumbled to Casey, who was tightly holding me by the waist, guiding me through the hotel doors. There was a beautiul white grand piano in the lobby. It took everything in me not to run up to it and jab the keys like a 5 year old.

When we entered the hall, the ball had already began. A small Betty White-looking old lady greeted everyone from on the stage.

"I'd like to introduce you all to our special guests. The people who made all this possible. The owners of these fine hotel establishments. Mr and Mrs Bourne and their son, Dean."

Dean Bourne and his parents went up on stage.

Dean Bourne was there. He was wearing a suit. A SUIT. He looked so good with his hair neatly quiffed. His suit fit him perfectly and his smile looked genuine.

Gone were the peircings. He actually looked normal. A good normal. He still had his bad boy edge, but he looked... clean?

Dean Bourne noticed me staring, once again. This time, he smirked, winking at me. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up.

~~~~~

"I have to pee." I told Casey, a little too loudly, gaining weird looks from the old people that surrounded us.

Oh, did I forget to mention, it appeared as though Casey, Dean and I were the only people under 30. I kid you noot.

All the guests were old, and their children were old too.

I stood up, straightened up my dress and walked over to the bathroom.

You don't need to know what happened in the bathroom.

Perv.

I looked at myself approvingly in the mirror. For 12 minutes of getting dressed, I looked great.

I pushed open the door and me being me, I did something stuoid and clumsy.

It seemed that after peeing, I had lost my balance. Maybe it was the release of that access weight.

Anyways... I tripped over my shoes.

Smart. I know.

But, before I could face plant on the ground, a pair of strong arms were able to stabilize me.

"I've gotta stop saving you, Cruise."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Oooooooo Sky and Casey?!

On the sidebar, you will see Skylar's ringtone. I suggest you listen to it, because Rixton are perfect.

I also have a confession.... I don't watch Teen Wolf. But at least Sky does!

Last thing, I will be updating so very soon. I have no lyf so...

R U team Dean or Casey?

Do you watch Teen Wolf?

Did you answer any of these question?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 137 16
*COMPLETED* She's a good girl, He's a bad boy, She's daddy's angel, He's his nightmare, Daddy may not approve, but does that stop her? *Based...
1.6M 52.4K 71
"How beautiful is it to find someone who asks for nothing but your company?" 03/01/2021 - #1 in Boxer
143K 4.5K 36
𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐨-𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝...
27.5K 1.1K 29