It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

The Torne Doll.

996 94 88
By LoveAffitnity

Zoya was once again in the same room with a new client. The strong smell of sex from all the previous encounters lingered in the air. She spots the bed in spick and span condition, without a single crease on it. There were unused packets in a jar and a glass waiting for the client to claim them.

She locked the door behind her and met his eyes. A look on his face suggested he was eager to touch her and get things started. He licked his lips and threw her to the floor. She avoided his eyes, which reflected lust for her, and tried to think about some pleasant memory that could distract her attention from the throbbing pain she was experiencing in her core.

He settled in between her legs and removed all the obstacles that prevented him from feeling her soft skin. His phone rang just as he thought he had finished removing her last piece of clothing.She heard him sigh in frustration as he whipped his phone out of his pants. "Mahi." He clenched his teeth and swiped the screen against his ear.

"Yes, Sister,"

Zoya looked up at the half-naked man. He must have been on his way to rid himself of his clothes when someone thought to disturb her. No, she was not complaining!

She picked up the faint voice of a female from the other end and knew she was her sister. The room was too quiet to not notice the desperation in her voice, followed by a man's voice. A smirk formed on her lips as she could easily guess the scenario on the other end.

It was difficult for her to stay awake with heavy eyelids as he continued to speak over the phone. The anticipation of the pain that he would add to her already sensitive skin made her restless. She wanted to get over it quickly.

The fear of death is more terrifying than actually dying.

Her lips curled up in distaste at understanding the code language he was using for the communication. They were talking in codes, and too bad for him; one of her earlier clients had taught her that language for his own benefit.

It's not like Zoya was keen to poke her nose in his business, but they were the only two in the room, and he was busy lying to her and talking over the phone as if he weighed nothing. She tried to move, but he refused to budge. Thankfully, the conversation didn't last more than a minute, because he quickly disconnected the phone call, and his trouser vanished along with it.

"I am not too heavy, am I?" She took a sharp breath at the touch of his warm hand on her breast.

"Yes." She breathed air.

A slight arch in his back drew his attention to her. She was extremely sensitive due to all-night service. Even a feather touch could bring tears to her, and here he was forcing himself with no mercy.

The feeling of her warmth made him roll his eyes back into their sockets. The pleasure that her core was providing him made his entire body shiver in excitement.

"It hurts"

She could no longer hold back the tears that were settling down at the base of her eyes.

"That's the best part of it!" The feeling of being inside a woman made him close his eyes with pleasure.

Her smell pulled him out of his lust, and the smile disappeared.

"You must have swallowed many rods here," she said, tapping her vagina.

"You are not a virgin." Don't fake an act now. "We both know what you are here for." Spare the drama, be wild, and keep moving!

Her body ached with every thrust. She desperately tried to find anything in the room as a distraction. But unfortunate for her, no memories could take her attention away from the pain he was imposing. Slowly, as she thought more about her life, the darkness inside her began to eat her, inch by inch.

"What are you here for?"

His voice echoed through the darkness.

"No, I don't know." "You tell me," she flinched as his hand moved to blow a whistle, and in a matter of seconds, she was naked in front of someone..

She felt a pair of cold hands position her while the client hit her walls with newfound vigor.

"Oh, baby, you are so hot." Yes, jump. Jump this way.

She looked down and realized she was no longer under this man; in fact, she was riding him. She was so angry that she didn't realize when he changed their position or how aggressive she was riding him. She was sobbing, but not in front of the rest of the world.

"Yes. This is a perfect way. "Move this now in a circle." He caught her hips and moved them onto him, feeling her inner wall stretch in the process.

"You are so fucking tight." It's unbelievable. "Good job!" He kneaded her breast in reward. The word "good job" rang in her ears several times before she shut her eyes to relive the awful memory.

"Good job! You did so well in the exam. I am impressed with your dedication. You never let my upbringing down." The monster patted her cheeks, scanned his pocket, and pulled something from his fist.

"You made us proud, and you deserve to be treated. Look at what I've got for you! Your favourite chocolate."

The little girl looked at his fist eagerly, happy that she would be treated and wouldn't be given pain this night. But as soon as he opened his palm, she looked at him with a scrunched nose.

"You like chocolate, right?" she asks, nodding.

With that, he tore the wrapper and rolled the rubber on his rod. "It's all yours to taste." He patted her cheeks and leaned her head close to his prick as he patted her hair. "Open your mouth. Be a good girl, and don't use your teeth."

He patted her cheeks as he choked her mouth while he cooed encouraging words about how he was lucky to have her in the family.

"You are the best fuck." Zoya found the client groaning in lust. She looked at him and saw the face of the little girl's monster in him.

"Zoya... Zoya.. Look here. "Yes, please move this." "Move this up, yes." The ugly monster grabbed her non-existing breast and kneaded it roughly.

"But it hurts." Zoya, 12, resisted and tried to get up, but she was restrained by his large fingers.

"It will... And that's the best part about it: "It begins with hurt, and then there is only pleasure."

She felt something wet on her cheeks and raised her hand to touch it. She was crying.

The sound of sex echoed through the room as she met his every thrust more aggressively.

"Fantastic Zoya. Perfect," the hideous monster said, patting her cheeks.

"That answered my question," said the man from the hotel.

Their voices were repeated until the man withered with a groan and a moan. He screamed one last time before he could no longer hold Zoya and let the liquid pass inside her. He was short of breath. He let his hands rest at his sides while his chest heaved up and down to grasp as much air as he could hold in his lungs.

"That's enough." He said this to Zoya.

She felt the limp form slip out of her, but she continued moving madly. The surroundings got blurry, and Zoya lost the ability to feel pain. Her body moved on its own accord onto his boneless meat.

He had to hold her shoulder to gain her attention.

"What the fuck are you doing, madwoman? Get off my back! He looked at her with his big, black, wide eyes.

When Zoya refused to stop, he threw her to the side, horrified, and she moaned on the floor.

"Are you mad?"

Silence.

Various expressions of pain, hunger, sorrow, insult, hatred, self-pity, and others passed across Zoya's face. He stood there horrified, unable to comprehend her possessed behavior.

What exactly is going through her mind? The question intrigued him.

Soon, Zoya became visibly calm, until her face turned to stone.

Her weird act amazed him, and he studied Zoya in silence as she sat before him on the floor, naked and blank. Then very slowly, her lips lifted up in a smile, and as soon as they appeared, they were gone from her face. Then she shakes her head as her face begins to contort with the weeping that is coming. Soon after, the room echoed with a burst of manic laughter. Fuck! He cursed

Something in her eyes stirred an emotion in him, and he looked at her dumbfounded. He watched her in silence as she exposed her vulnerability to him.

He watched her outbreak for a while before he quietly picked up his clothes and walked out of the door.

Madhu's eyes widened on seeing his client leave the room within 15 minutes; she quickly ran to him, afraid of losing a client.

" Sahab, She is having tantrums? Don't spoil your mood! Give me five minutes, and I'll reset her mind; she'll do it. Wait!"

The client motioned with his hand to stop her. Then he fished his hand inside his pocket and pulled out purple notes before placing them on the table.

"This will be enough to book her for a day." Bring her out and ask her to shower. I want her in clean clothes in my car within the half-hour."

"But sir, she has a client waiting for her."

The man again fished his pocket for more notes before placing them in her hand. "I hope now the weight on your hand will help you decide better!"

Madhu's eyes sparkled with the flash of crispy notes, and she nodded her head in a daze.

There was no chance this trick would not work on a woman like her.

"Aakanksha... Take Zoya to her room and help her to shower, change her clothes, and make her ready as soon as possible." She paused while licking her lips at the sight of currency.

"Tell her the client wants her for an entire day," she added.

Zoya did as she was told, and within 30 minutes she was inside his car with him.

"Hi." He stretched his hand enthusiastically.

"Hi," Zoya said, keeping her head low and keeping her lips in a thin line.

Ohkay! He gradually drew his hands back to himself.

"You know I am not going to have sex with you. What did you book me for?" Her hands fidgeted at her sides.

"I know, and that's why I am taking you out."

"To where?"

"Tsk, too many questions." He shakes his head and turns up the music in his car as he hums the lyrics of the famous "Fevicol Se" song from Salman Khan's movie.

The car stopped abruptly in the parking lot, and with that, the loud music inside the car faded.

"We reached it," he announced, and she opened her eyes groggily. She looked around for a moment, her innocent face flushed with the unfamiliar surroundings, before her gaze settled on her client. and he smiled.

"Where have you brought me?"

His smile dropped, and he opened the door to his side, motioning for her to come out too. A sudden fear gripped her heart; she had once been against the respected double standard of society.

The moment he heard the car door shut, he clicked the key, and the alarm confirmed the door was secured. Then he started leading her inside the building to his apartment. She noticed how the watchman kept looking at her as she passed him. Then there were men and women who crossed her with that "infamous" look. She didn't smell of sex anymore, but her clothes definitely spoke volumes. Madhu ensured that she wore the most skimpy and revealing clothes to keep her client entertained. They stopped at the door, which read Arora's as he worked with the locks. Once again, she heard the door click, and he walked inside while she followed him.

"There's a bathroom you can quickly freshen up in the meantime; let me order something for both of us," he suggested, pulling out his phone and dialling a number. He felt her still standing before him and raised his brow at her.

"Why have you brought me here?"

"To spend some quality time," he smirked, clearly having a good time replying to her.

"But, even after all that," she said, puzzled. She was 100 percent sure her breakdown while having sex with him would have scared any client, and they would never wish to do anything with her again, thinking she was possessed or psycho, but here he wants to bed her again. Why?

"I am not doing it." "Get me back to the brothel." She began walking to the door, but he stopped her before she could touch the handle.

"Hey, relax. I am not going to have sex with you." "At least for the time being," he said, licking his lips, and she shivered at the thought of someone bruising her already sensitive skin.

"Then why did you bring me here?" "Look, I won't work for nude movies if you are planning that."

He laughed, shaking his head. "You have a wild imagination."

"I have paid for your time, so I am hoping to have some service from you." "Why don't you follow my order and save us both time?"

Zoya wanted to argue with him, but if he gets upset, he will throw her back to the brothel, and if that upsets Madhu, only God knows how many clients she will force Zoya to sleep with. She lowered her eyes and quietly walked in the direction he referred to as the bathroom. She already had a shower before coming here, so she decided to just wash her face and feel clean. When she stepped out of the bathroom, she saw his back; he had his hand to his ear. So she decided not to disturb him and sat on the nearest sofa. Her eyes caught two cups with hot water, milk, sugar, and coffee or teabags on a tray. She needed a little refreshment for whatever she was about to deal with. She pours the milk in one cup and water in the other, while adding a coffee bag in one cup and a tea bag in the other. She stirred while adding the sugar, trying her best not to overhear his conversation. It was difficult, especially when he is talking at a distance of 2 feet.

"Aunty, of course, you know, anything you say will be done. Don't worry; your job will be done. But I would operate more efficiently with some weight in my pocket.

The lady must have accepted his offer, because the next minute he flashed a million-dollar smile. He disconnected the call and kept the phone in his pocket. When he turned, he was face-to-face with Zoya.

He observed the red fabric, which made no attempt to conceal her asset.

"Coffee?" she asked, placing the coffee mug before him.

Thanks, he replied, picking up the mug before placing it on his lips.

"Hmm, tasty. "He licks his lips, just like you." He finishes with a hint of lust.

Zoya looks away, clearly irritated with the cliché line. His phone buzzed again, and he pulled the phone out while he moved his finger to unlock the screen.

"2 lakh! "Wonderful," he says, patting his shoulder.

"Looks like you won the lottery?" Zoya sipped on her tea.

"Even better!" "I found another hen to hatch golden eggs."

She has heard half the conversation before, and she could link the previous conversation with this one. He was clearly cheating someone and using someone for money. But that was not her business to inquire about! So she kept all her morals to herself and pitied the guy who trusted this man as his best friend.

****

The knock on the door startled Anjana, and she disconnected the phone and sighed deeply.

The elections in the state were near, and strategies were laid out and different ideas to catch voters were imposed. The leader of the opposition political party, whose power rivalled all others and who was most likely to succeed in the forthcoming election, had stolen the campaign she was going to use to capture voters.

"Why are you so stressed, Maa?" She looked behind her to find Aditya watching her with a calm smile.

"Adi," I said, "do you know what's going around?" Lines of worry spoiled her perfect face; she hated losing it for any reason. Her voice betrayed her disappointment at being defeated.

"If you are talking about the communist campaign the opposition is doing, then yes, I am aware." He kissed Anjana in the hair and slopped on the couch beside her.

"How could you be so cool, Aditya, about it?" He is the messiah for minorities; you know what he is doing will guarantee him success. "That was supposed to be our idea; how did he know it before us?"

"Oh maa, maa! This is a very common practise in politics. Anyone could think about it."

"But Adi, now what should we do?" I cannot enter the media without an agenda, and I will not answer any questions about my work. "I need to have a plan and know that I want concrete, well-fitting, and guaranteed success strategies."

Adi chuckles and shakes his head. He holds Anjana's hands and gently brings her to a sofa. He makes her sit beside him, and then he shifts as he lays his head on her lap. Anjana smiles at her boy and combs her fingers through his hair. The gentle touch of his mother brings an angelic smile, and he shuts his eyes.

"You don't have to worry about anything, Maa, when I am with you," he almost whispered sleepily.

Anjana picked up on his deep breath; she leaned a bit to check him, and he was fast asleep. His sleeping habits have not changed yet. A knock on the door startled her as she smiled fondly at a distant memory.

She asked the man to step in before placing Aditya's head carefully on the cushion. She gets up to meet the staff's eyes.

"What's in your hand?"

Before he left, the staff handed her an envelope and nodded as if seeking permission to leave.

Anjana stared at the words embedded on the envelope in confusion, and then her eyes were back on Aditya. Which mother cannot identify her child's handwriting? She had her eyebrows squeezed upright, but yet there was a smile on her face.

"To the world's best, Maa."

She quickly opened the envelope and took out the letter. It was an invitation to the "Izzat" campaign for sex worker welfare on June 2, 2020. She re-read the letter three times when, ultimately, a smile formed on her lips as she admired her son's brilliant thinking. The second of June is a perfect time for International Sex Workers Day. What could have been better than creating an image in public?

"However, there are only two days left?"She whispered, realising she had such a short time to act and work for it.

"I told you, ma'am, you don't have to worry about anything," Aditya said with his closed eyes.

Anjana nods as she walks back to her favourite son. She kept the envelope aside and picked up his head carefully before placing it back on her lap.

"I love you, son," she whispered to him as once again he fell into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 6K 38
Aditya and zoya are a happy couple with a secret. A secret that holds a power to destroy their relationship. Welcome to #Adiya Journey. #1st Ranking...
30.2K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
3.3M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
707K 85.2K 108
I am Nandini Malhotra. For me loving someone was impossible. Loving someone means giving yourself completely to the person whom you love. Love means...