My killer bunny [Jikook]

De TAESUGAKOOKIEBTS

The killer bunny is one of the most wanted criminal in whole Korea, he killed over 100,000 people. jimin was... Mais

Episode 2 Crush!?
update day
(◞‸◟ㆀ) sorry guys
i will post on Thursday
Episode 3 become a killer kitty!?
Episode 4 First kill
Episode 5 discovered
Episode 6 discovered part 2
I made a new story
Next post
Episode 7 finding the girls
Episode 8 killed the wrong girl!?
News
Episode 9 one girl down
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
New book cover
Namjoon and 9/11
Episode 10 she is a mafia!? Part 1
Part 2 she is a mafia?!
Episode 11 Jimin was Kidnapped?!
2k!!
Episode 12
Bad news
New update
Episode 13
Episode 14 We will live or die?
Episode 15 we made it out
Please read
🤩🥳🤩🥳🥳
Last episode 16
Extra
Read this plx
This about book 2😜
Happy one year anniversary!!

Episode 1 Hello there

5.7K 157 91
De TAESUGAKOOKIEBTS

( JIMIN POV)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee- I turned off my alarm clock took my covers off my head I rubbed my eyes I got up and walk straight to the bathroom. Tool a shower brush my teeth then put on my clothes.

( THIS IS WHAT JIMIN WEARING)

( AND HIS MAKEUP)

( BACK TO THE STORY😁)

I brush my hair ( Jimin, got black hair) and left to get to school 20 minutes later I finally made it to the school. I walk to my locker the get my books until bang I flinch then turn around to see what is happening what I seen was. My best friend chanyeol, was getting beat up by his abusive boyfriend I ran and push he boyfriend aside helped Chanyeol get up on his feet. I turn to his boyfriend in angrier " Why the fuck did you touch him!? " He looked at me with no emotion " He deserves it " Then walked away I turn to Chanyeol. I looked at him worried " T-thank you Jimin" A small smile aspers on his face I smiled back then we walked to are class. I got to class and sat down in my chair got out my phone then waited for the teacher to come after a few minutes she came in with a sad face. She put her things down on her desk " Class please listen" She got everyone attention " Ok, 10 student was founded dead yesterday evening there names are Yuri, Wendy, Joy, Momo, Felix, Jackson, Starr, Seuho, Kayla and Eunwoo" The whole class was shocked " W-who killed t-them!? " The teacher looked down. She takes a deep breath then let it out " The most wanted criminal......... The kill bunny"

Everyone gasp then some people started to cry " The principal want y'all to go home early so y'all can go home that's it for today be safe " Then that the teacher left. We packed are things and went out of the class room to the school exit when I was outside I seen Chanyeol, was waiting for me I walked up to him then taps his shoulders. He turns around smiled at me " Do you want me to walk you home? " He asked me I shook my head as a no " Ok, call me when you get home safe " I nodded we say bye to each other and walked ding ways. I seen my aunt cafe so I walked in to see if she needs help " Hey, auntie " She looked up at me and smiled " Hey chim, wassup? " " Do you need any help? " She smiled and nodded. I helped her at the cafe we worked for hours I didn't even know it was 11:30 I was clearly the table. My aunt walked up to me " Jimin, it 11:30 you should go home" I looked at her and nodded I walked out the door and started walking home. When I was walking I heard screaming for the alleyway my dumbasses walked to the person who screamed when I got there I seen 2 bullets in her head 5 stabbed in her stomach.

I was scared I was about to call the police when I herd " Hello there" I turn around and seen him covered in blood.

( THIS IS WHAT JUNGKOOK LOOKED LIKE)

I was terrified " Well are you a pretty ass boy" He said and walked closer I step back until my back hit the wall he was right in front of me with that creepy ass mask on. He put his blood hand on my chin and move my face closer to his are noises was touching each other then his free hand raps around my waist. He kissed me and it was my first kiss then his hand that was on my waist went down to my ass he squeeze my ass cause me to gasp and him to slip his tung in. I had tears going down my face like a water fall after a few miles he finally stopped he looked at me wipes my tears away then kissed my cheek. He walked away he stopped and said " Do not let no one touch you became you are MINE! "

( AT HOME)

When I got home it was 1:30a.m at night I signed I took a shower and wash my makeup off my face then put on my pajamas and brush my teeth.

( THIS IS WHAT HIS PAJAMAS LOOKED LIKE)

I got on my bed and think about what happened today a blushed my first kiss was by a a clerics killer thinking about the kids I didn't know I fell a sleep.

( NEXT DAY WEDNESDAY MORNING)

Beep! Beep! Be- I turn off my alarm clock sat up got up and take a shower after a few minutes I got out pit a towel around my waist. Brush my teeth went to my closet to put on some clothes.

( THIS IS WHAT HE IS WEARING)

( AND HIS MAKEUP)

I got out my phone I seen I have a lot of messages from Chanyeol, I remember I forgot to call him and tell him I got home safe. I signed I will tell him when I get to school then I left the house and walked to school after 20 minutes I made it to the school. I seen Chanyeol and he seen me he ran to me and hugged me " I thought you were dead" I signed " I almost died" He looked at me " What do you mean almost " I signed after 15 minutes after telling him what happened last night. His eyes widen when I told him " I'm going to walk you home from now on" I nodded my head " Let's get to class" I nodded and we made are way to our class.

( AFTER SCHOOL BECAUSE I LAZY 😪😑)

Me and Chanyeol was walking until I see a games store I want to buy games " Chanyeol, let's me buy some games please " I did the puppy eyes on him he signed and nodded. I jumped up and down happily and grabbed his arm then we went inside 3 hours later it was 10:46p.m I was to busy buying games. " Umm Jimin? " I looked at him and hummed " I need to get home it night time " I made a O face he laughed at my cuteness. We walked out the store I buy like 100 game " Jimin let's go to this alleyway we can get to you house faster " I hesitated but nod we walked in the alleyway a few minutes later we seen a person at the end of the alleyway. I gasp as I know who it is " Hello kitty, who is this?" In a deep voice I jump a little " Jimin, stay behind me " Kitty, you disobey your daddy and I say no one can't touch you" He voice got deeper. He walked forward to us as we walked back then he pulled out a gun and point it at Chanyeol, I gasp I got in front of Chanyeol " Don't shoot him.... If you shoot him you shoot me to" The bunny signed and but the gun down. He walked up to me and grab my arm and kissed me I love his kiss for some reason I feel like I belong to him I kissed him back I can fill him smirked in the kissed. After a few minutes we stop to catch our breath Can, was staring at us in shock it was quite until " My name is Jeon Jungkook, not bunny" Me and Chanyeol looked at and nod " My name is Chanyeol " Then they looked at me " My n-nane is P-park Jimin" Jungkook smiled at me. We looked at each other " C-xan you t-take your m-mask o-off j-jungkook " Him and Chanyeol, looked at me in shocked what I said but Jungkook smiled " Ok.... But don't tell nobody it's our little secret " We nodded. He took off his mask and look at us me and Chanyeol, was jungshot he is fine as fuck.

( THIS IS WHAT JUNGKOOK LOOKED LIKE)

"Damn" Chanyeol, said then Jungkook looked at me and smiled showing his bunny teeth he walked up to me and kisss again I kissed him back. Chanyeol just staring at us while Jungkook but his hand on my ass and squeeze it made me moan and he get to slide his in my mouth to explore. Chanyeol, was the third wheel and watching a hot make out scene me and Jungkook stop making out to catch our breath " Jimin? " I hummed " I'm you and you are me" I smiled " Did y'all forget I still here" We looked at Chanyeol and we looked at each other " I think y'all should go home it 12:56 midnight " Me and Chanyeol agree with Jungkook. Me and Chanyeol walked to my house and Chanyeol is going to spend the night at my house and Jungkook wen to his house.

I am finally done with this episode and it's a new story I hope you like it
Bye bye bye

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.1K 608 7
❝ do you teach dance with hyung? ❞ - soulmate ! au ¡ lowercase ! started : 09 / 20 / 18 completed : 09 / 27 / 18 edited: 02 / 06 / 20
312K 8.2K 32
Jimin is a 19 year old femboy who likes to post his outfits on Instagram. What happens when Jungkook notices him? honestly this book is so embarrassi...
1.4K 71 5
Jungkook is a vampire and psycho killer and kills everyday. One day he's out killing and one day he finds his vampire mate Jimin. And he stalks him a...
652K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...