Blind By Love

De love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... Mais

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

57. blind by love. part 2

38.8K 1.5K 472
De love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys. 

So here is the last chapter. definitely longest chapter of this book. I'm so emotional right now I can't even explain 😭 "sad and happy tears"

( Cover by @Simmi-R )

********

Author's POV

"Hana calm down... You need to relax... Or it will dangerous for you and your baby" her gynecologist said it was 20 minutes she try to check her condition but in hana's stubbornness she couldn't. She new hana and rahmaan as she was the one who ultrasound her first time and after that many times hana went to regular check up some time with rahmaan. So doctor knew them. she even told nurse to bring rahmaan but nurse said that rahmaan wasn't here so she have to do it by herself. She have to calm her down.

"I want my husband!" Hana shouted.

"Your husband will come! Now please calm down!" Doctor pleaded. She was scared for hana and her child.

"No! He left me! He again left me" hana screamed feeling immensely both pain her labour and her heart's aching.

"I will never leave you Jaan" she heard a loud voice. From door way and snap her head toward him. She blinked her eyes few times as she couldn't see clearly because of her blur vision.

Rahman ran toward her and held hand. She started breathing fast and this time her breath coming as relief seeing her husband.

He didn't leave me.

"You...you didn't left me?" She asked her voice barely came out.

"How could i left you when you needed me the most" he said cupping her face.

"Maan I'm...I'm sorry...pl.... please please don't leave me.... Nahi jee Sakti tumhare bina...main mar jaongi Maan.. (I can't live without you... I will die Maan)" hana cried out loudly. Rahmaan felt his eyes burning in happy tears. Finally he got to see his crazy hanu. Crazy for him. Who can't see anything except him. Who doesn't care about anything but him, not even in this condition where she was in pure agony.

"Shh... Your Maan is here... And I will never leave I promise" he kissed her forehead caressing her cheeks and felt her relaxed.

"Hana now you have to co-operate... You need to push" doctor yelled and rahmaan shot his head toward doctor.

He stare at everything in wide eyes and then at hana who's face twisted in pain.

"Hana come on! Push" doctor yelled and rahmaan felt hana squeeze his hand tightly. "Come on hanu" he encouraged her while she was trying.

"Hanu come on! Bring our baby in this world" he yelled in excitement and happiness. His face curved into a big grin.

"It's almost there! Push" doctor yelled.

"Yes! Hanu come on!" Rahman again yelled smiling and this time hana look at his face in anger.

"Your smiling! I'm in pain and your smiling!" She glared at him and clutching pillow with other hand. Rahmaan eyes widened.

"No! No jaan! I'm just too excited to see my baby" he said still smiling. Hana let go of his hand and slap him. He looked at her in shocked with wide eyes.

"Stop smiling! It's all because of you! I have to endure this pain and your smiling!" His smiled truly did wrong with her. At this moment she wanted rahmaan at this bed in her place.

"What I did?" He asked innocently. Still covering his cheeks with one hand.

"What you did?! First impregnate me and then make me suffer all this and then you dare to left me and now your asking what you did?!" She yelled and rahmaan shook his head while doctor hold her head.

"Sorry! I'm just too excited!" He said holding his ears.

"If you guys are done then can we bring your child in this world! Now it quite dangerous for your baby guys" doctor worried voice came.

Hana and rahmaan Both come out of their fighting land and started worrying about their baby. And this time hana fully concentrate on her baby. She again clutched rahmaan hand and started pushing and screaming while rahmaan started feeling pain seeing his hanu in pain. He rubbed her forehead to erase some of it but as their baby about to came hana screamed in pain and almost broke his hand.

And then they heard a crying voice.. of their baby. Rahmaan head toward source of the voice.

"It's a daughter" doctor announced smiling And hana throw her head back exhausted. While rahmaan froze on his place hearing his daughter's crying voice.

After doctor done with her work. she wiped baby and wrapped her in a towel. And bring her to rahmaan.

"Your daughter" she exclaimed and rahmaan felt his heart skip it's beat seeing his daughter. Who look so beautiful and innocent. He can't believe that this beautiful creature was his. His blood. His daughter.

He took two step forward and when doctor was about to give him his daughter he took a step back. suddenly he feeling nervous.

"No. I can't hold her.. she is too delicated" he was afraid that he might hurt his daughter which was forbidden to him.

He heard Hana's low giggling sound and look at her. He look so innocent. Hana thought and smiled at him.

"Your the one who told me that nothing will happen if we hold newborn babies" hana reminded him smiling.

"Yeah.. But not mine! Mine is too delicate" he said innocently and all nurse and doctor joined hana in her laughing.

"Nothing will happen.. look she want to go to her father.. she's crying maan" hana said as she felt her eyelids heavy because of her tiredness.

Rahman look at his daughter who was crying in doctor's hand and couldn't help from taking her in his arms. He carefully took her in his arms as he took her feeling afraid he softly clutching her in his chest protectively. Close to his heart and she instantly stopped crying.

"She must be daddy's girl" doctor said admiring a daughter and a father who still kept her closed to his heart.

"She is" they heard Hana's low voice.

For the first time rahmaan pull her to take her features. And saw her eyes slightly open. She was looking at her father with the same eyes as him. Rahman felt his heart bloom with happiness and joy. This feeling.. this feelings seems to be new. Although he was aware of this feeling as he recalled how he felt just like this -but little less than this- when he saw ultrasound scan.

"This is not my child" his own words echoed in his head causing him to feel immense pain and regrets to the core. His eyes filled with regret pain and happy tears. He kiss her forehead and again clutched her close to his heart.

"I'm sorry" was all he said before his tears rolled down to his cheeks. No one can understand what he was feeling except hana. She kept her eyes open. Even her eyes didn't wanted to close as she was seeing her life's most beautiful moments. She wanted to save this in her momery till her last breath.

Now she can see how much he was in guilt and pain. And how much he loves their daughter. And couldn't help she felt guilt too. To make him suffer this much.

"Maan" hana called him with low voice. He opened his eyes and looked at hana. Hana motion him to come closer. Which he obliged.

"She forgave you... Just like her mama" hana almost whisper putting her hand on his cheeks while wiping his tears.

He went to closer to her and kiss her forehead "thank you so much" that was a last thing hana heard before closing her eyes completely due to her exhaustion.

★★★★★

Hana open her eyes hearing some voices and saw her -hospital- room filled with all her family members. Shabana Ahmed marziya Nabeel muneeb and her aunt- muneeb's mother.

Shabana was holding her grandchild with tear filled eyes while saying something softly to her.

"Its enough shabana. Give my grandchild to me" ahmed said in stern tone but as if Shabana didn't recognise who he was and continue talking to that baby.

"Dadi ki jaan ( grandma's love/life)" Shabana said kissing her again and again. Ahmed sighed in irritation.

"Shabana!" Ahmed almost yelled in irritation. He was standing there to wait for his turned but never got one. When doctor gave the baby to them after bathing her Shabana was the one who ran and took baby from doctor.

She gave baby to muneeb's mother. muneeb also took her and then gave her to marziya for few minutes and when baby started crying again Shabana took her back saying she needs to be sleep but when she again hold the baby she forgot everything and started talking to the baby and the baby was really a rahmaan's blood. She like her grandma's warm and never cried in her arms. Which make shabana love the baby even more.

Rahman just standing there while smiled never left his face. He told them that he will be back and not to disturb his hanu with their loud voice. But as he left his own parents started fighting. Which caused hana to wake up. But she was happy to see all this.

"What!?" Shabana snap. Glaring at ahmed.

"Please mujhe meri poti se Milne do (let me meet my grandchild)" Ahmed pleaded and low laugh escaped Hana's mouth eventhough all the people who was in the room started laughing but they heard Hana's voice and look at her.

"Please stop torturing him mama. Let him meet his grandchild" hana said smiling. Shabana make face but nonethelessly she carefully gave him his grandchild not before warning him to hold her carefully. As if he was holding newborn first time. Ahmed kiss her forehead and hana saw how much they all love her even her marziya and muneeb comments here and there like "look she make face" "look she is staring at her grandpa." Hana smiled looking at them

They are going to spoil my daughter and maan will be in the top list of spoiling her.

Hana thought smiling and realised that rahmaan wasn't here. She saw shabana coming to her.

"May Allah bless you with all the happiness in this world beta" she kissed Hana's forehead with love and tear filled eyes.

"Alhamdulillah. Allah bless me with so much mama" hana said smiling. Thanking almighty Allah thousand time in her heart for giving her this beautiful family. a loving husband and now this new member, her daughter.

"Now can someone give me my daughter?" Hana asked smiling looking at Ahmed who walked toward her. Hana sat up and carefully took her daughter in her arms and stare at her face lovingly. Her eyes welled up as she saw her daughter staring back at her.

"Assalamualaikum. I'm your mama" hana said smiling and as if recognised her mother she open her mouth widely. More like try to smile. Hana chuckled and kissed her daughter's face all over.

"Mama, where is Maan?" Hana asked after sometime.

"I don't know beta.. about half and hour he left without telling us where he is going" Shabana replied. Hana felt her heart dropped to her stomach and dreadful thoughts consumed her again.

" What!? Where has he gone?" Hana asked in frightening tone.

"Hana.. beta he will came back" shabana tried to calm her down.

"Call him mama... I want to talk to him" she pleaded. Marziya also came to her and told her he will came back. But she was continuesly shook her head. Shabana was about to call him when door open and rahmaan walked in.

As Hana's eyes fell on him she released a long breath of relief.

"Hanu what happened?" He asked walking toward her as he saw sweat on her forehead and her face look tensed.

"Nothing she thought you left her again... And was about to crushed this hospital" muneeb said chuckling. Rahmaan slightly narrowed his eyes at him and look back at hana who still staring at him. He sat beside her on the bed and held her hand.

"I won't leave you jaan" was all he said before hana hugged him, wrapping her one arm around him and with other holding her baby. "Where were you?" Hana ask in her almost crying voice. Rahmaan held her tightly. "I was in prayer room" he whispered only for hana. And that's all she needed to know why he went there. She felt her heart swollen with joy and happiness as she realised how meant she was for him and their daughter that he went to shukr almighty Allah.

"Ahem ahem" they all clear their throat as the couple forgot them.

Hana move back but still holding his arm. Her face became dark colour of red because of her blushed.

"I guess.. it's a cue for us to get lost from here.. couple needs privacy" muneeb tease them and they all smiled teasingly. While hana look down blushing.

Muneeb was happy to see them happy. He accepted that hana can never be happy with anyone else except rahmaan. And now he was changed and everyone can see that how much he love her. And they both can't be happy without each other. So he was happy for them. Truly happy. Though his heart hurt but he knows he can't make hana love him so he let go that feeling and decided to move on.

"Yeah.. we need privacy... Me my wife and my daughter need some alone time.. so it will be great honour if you guys leave and give us some privacy" rahmaan said bluntly. Hana look at him wide eyes. He just wink at her while smirking.

"Okay fine we are leaving" Nabeel said smiling and they all leave from there. Giving couple their privacy.

As they left rahmaan turned toward hana and was about to open his mouth to say something but hana shut his mouth with hers. Rahmaan was surprised and shocked at this sudden kiss but as hana move her lips on his he lost it. And cupped her face kissing her back with same passion. They both were felt again completed. Again happiness. Again love filled their soul.

Before pulling back hana bite his lips hard. Making him yelp.

"Was that for?" He asked frowning.

"For thinking that you could leave me" hana said with her trembling lips. Her eyes again filled up.

"Jaan..."

"Don't Jaan me! how can you even think Maan that I can be happy with someone else... Did you forget? My heart, my heart's every beat only belongs to you my soul my body only belongs to you..." She paused and cupped his face with one hand and the other still holding her baby.
"I was hurt.. i was angry... But I never stopped loving you... I couldn't even if I tried... Your the only one whom this hana love and will love till her last breath.. how could you just give up on me?" hana whisper close to his face. And asked last sentence with hurt. And saw his eyes moisten.

"But I thought you hate me... Hanu I tried... I tried my best but when I saw you in muneeb's arms Crying and saying your tired of all this I thought your tired of me.. I thought I lost you and I can't give you happiness which you deserve... My force love will hurt you... And you need to go away from me for your happiness... that's why I left you" he said looking down tear escaped his eyes and hana only listen him silently crying seeing his broken face.

"I'm sorry... I'm... im really sorry Maan I couldn't see your love... I was so blinded in my hate and anger that I couldn't see how much i broke you... Your true love always there in your eyes but I was blind to see that... I'm sorry maan I hurt you that much..." He cut her off cupping her face.

"No... Jaan-e-maan no... I'm sorry for everything... You hadn't done anything wrong... That was all I deserve... I hurt you to the point that I didn't even deserve any happiness in this world but still 'mere khuda aur tumne mujhe puri duniya ki Khushi dedi... Mere khuda ne meri dua qubool Karli (My God and you gave me the joy of the whole world. My prayer has accepted)" he said smiling kissing her temple and looked at their daughter who was staring at them.

He took her in his arms and kiss her forehead and cheeks "agar ye is duniya me aane ki zidd na karti... To shayad hum ab saath hote bhi nahi.. meri Sabse badi taqat hai meri dua (If she didn't insist on coming into this world... then maybe we wouldn't even be together.. my greatest strength is my prayer)" he said looking at her with bright smile on his face. Hana look at him confused.

"Dua??" She didn't know if she was thinking right or not.

He looked at hana and smiled nodding his head. "Dua rahmaan Mirza" he announced his daughter's name kissing her forehead.

"Masha Allah...it's a very beautiful name" hana commented smiling feeling content with the name.

Dua started crying and hana took her in her arms but she didn't stopped crying "I think she is hungry" rahmaan said looking at his daughter. Hana hummed and look at rahmaan before turning her back toward him and started feeding her daughter.

"It's not necessary you know" rahmaan commented putting his chin on her shoulder. he can clearly see his daughter's face.

"Yeah I know" was all she said while blushing. Kissing hana's cheeks he remained there looking at his daughter's face till she slept. Hana turned around and rahmaan carefully took her and lay her in the cot and sat again beside hana. 

"Hmm... Hanu I wanted to give you something" he said biting his lips clearly feeling unsure.

"What?" Hana asked. Raising her eyebrows. He took out that same ring box which hana throw out of the window.

"Maan" she gasp as she remembered her another cruel and heartbreaking act.

"I want you to wear this before you change your mind" he said chuckling. But Her eyes again began filling with tears. He instantly realised hana had felt hurt.

"No! Hanu please don't cry again.. I was joking" he quickly said wiping her tears. "I'm sorry" she again said.

"Oh god... You will never change my cry baby" he chuckled kissing her nose as she whine.

"I'm not a cry baby" rahmaan started laughing wholeheartedly as he saw his old hanu. His childhood bestfriend his lover, his wife. "Remember? That was the exact words you were used on our first night" rahmaan said still laughing. Hana also joined his laugh as she also remembered.

"Yeah... And you didn't have any shame to call your wife a cry baby on our wedding night" hana said still laughing a bit with Maan.

"But it was true.. you were always a cry baby" he said laughing. "Maan" hana groaned. He chuckled and peck her lips before taking her hand and put that ring on her ring finger. He again placed a soft kiss on her lips mumbling "I love you" She smiled and hugged him tightly returning his love confession with hers "I love you too" they hugged each other tightly.

"Hanu" rahmaan called her after sometime as he remembered something. Pulling back she looked at him

"Why you hugged muneeb?" He didn't wanted to asked but his possessiveness got the best out of him. Hana look at him embarrassed and scared. Rahmaan shook his head "no hana.. I'm not angry... I just wanted to knoe why you were crying in...in..hi...his arms" though he was saying he wasn't angry but hana could clearly see how angry he was. He couldn't even say that then how much he was hurt seeing her cry in someone else's arms. Hana put her head in his shoulder wrapping her arms around him tightly. Remember what had happened.

"You know na... I went to shopping for our baby and muneeb was with me....." She explained everything. And rahmaan held her tightly.

"I've already forgave you.. but still my fear that you will betrayed me again and your love is not true make me stop from pulling you in my arms like that" she said hugging him tightly. "But as you give up on me thinking my happiness is not be with you but someone else.. and for my happiness your willing to leave everything that time you erase my that fear as well... And I realised no one can do this for other person if they don't love them truly... But before I could stop you, you left.." she stopped and looked at him cupping his face with one hand.

"Agar tum wapas na aate.. to Mai mar jaati ( If you didn't come back .. I would have died)"she said and a sob left her mouth. He instantly pull her in his arms.

"Mari Jaan.. I'm sorry... Tumhari Kasam.. mai tumhe dobara phir kabhi chod kar nahi jaongi (My love.. I'm sorry ... I swear... I will never ever leave you again)" he whispers nuzzling his face in her neck. He saw that locket on her neck feeling joy and pure happiness his tear escaped his eyes and he placed a linger kiss on her neck  She felt his tears on her neck and tight her gripped on him.

Flashback end

*******

Author's POV.

As they both came back to home they went to their daughter's room. They has two daughters (named dua 4years and Maham 3years)

As rahmaan hana enter they hear a loud voice. "Papa" and that's dua. She ran to him rahmaan didn't waste a mere second before picking his daughter in his arms.

"Papa ki Jaan" kissing her cheeks he said. "Your very bad you left us" dua complaint pouting. "Sorry" holding his one ear he said.

"Someone haven't notice that their mama is here too" hana said pouting. Dua pulled back and look at hana.

"You go your daughter is missing you" saying this she again put her head in rahmaan shoulder. While rahmaan chuckled at this and hana look at her wide eyes.

"Your not my daughter" hana asked pouting. "No" came an straight answer. Dua is straight forward girl.

She was angry at hana cause in this morning when hana rahmaan was leaving for hospital she begged for them to take her. Rahman agreed but Hana didn't. She said that if they took dua then Maham will be sad and will cry.. they couldn't take Maham as she was in light fever. So that's why hana have to be little strict. And here dua always says the same thing when she felt hana think about Maham more than her. Only if she know what she meant to her both parents. Isn't like they love Maham less. No! They love Maham same as they love dua but rahmaan and hana was little sensitive toward dua. Cause they couldn't forget what they went through when dua was in Hana's womb

Hana smiled and kissed her small hand. "Mama loves you Jaan" hana said softly but dua is bit -not bit- stubborn. She exactly got everything from rahmaan. Her looks, attitude, confidence, boldness and her selfishness... Yes.. dua is a bit selfish but not to hurt anyone. She loves everyone and listen to them but she knows many ways to make them agreed with what she wants but sometimes hana become difficult and she hated that. No one could say no to her and she can't take NO as well. Her heart is too sensitive for that. And her main reason behind her spoiling nature was rahmaan. He can never see a single tears in her eyes. In this he even take dua side in her wrong. Sometimes, unintentionally but he ignored maham for dua.

Maham was soft girl like hana. they all love Maham too. But sometimes Maham get hurt and jealous seeing her father gave more attention to dua then her. Rahman got many time scolded by hana and he every times promise her that he will be careful next time but unintentionally dua make him does something which insecure and hurt Maham but the big point here is that Maham never complaint. She kept herself silent if she was hurt. And only dua can make her happy -cause Maham always like the same thing as dua-

Not every time but many time dua have to sacrifice her things -toys, dolls, chocolates- for her sometime with Maham acknowledge and sometimes without her knowledge. To make her happy. But if she gave something to Maham then she never played or used that thing again and won't take that back. And if dua love anything truly, then no matter what she never give that thing to maham or anyone. In simple words.... She hated to share.

"Go to your Maham.. she must be waiting for you"she said clearly being jealous.

"You weren't waiting for me?" Hana asked and voice like she's going to cry. Dua look at hana slightly moving her head and saw her mama with bow lips as she was about to cry.

"I was waiting for you mama" she quickly said. And hana always does this. Cause she knew dua can't see any of them sad

Stretching her hand out for hana to take her and went to her.

"Where is my other doll? Rahman asked as he couldn't find maham in the room.

"She is with dadi watching some drama... She's so boring papa." She said making faces.

"Hey don't call my daughter boring she is too interesting if you care" Rahmaan scolded not liking her words toward his other daughter. Told you he love both of them same. But more sensitive for dua.

"Whatever...mama put me down... I have to go" dua wiggle. She couldn't stay for long in one place. She love to fly from here to there.

Hana put her down and she went back to play games in her tab.

Hana and rahmaan went to Shabana's room and saw Maham seated in her dadu's lap and enjoying drama with her dadi who were seated next to them.

"Mama papa" Maham ran to them and as dua she also ran to rahmaan first and he took her in his arms.

"How is Papa's little princess?" Rahmaan asked first checking her temperature and then kissed her cheek.

"I'm good now" maham said and look at hana. Hana took her in her arms and they sat in Ahmed and Shabana's room for sometime telling them about kinza and muneeb's child before saying goodnight and taking Maham with them.

They came to their daughter's room and maid brought their dinner and all ate together like happy family which they are. and after that they tug dua and Maham in blankets. And went to their room.

★★★

Hana rush into walk-in closet avoiding him clearly. After changing she come out and find room empty.

Maan must be in bathroom she thought and got that opportunity to sleep.

She lay on the bed while covering herself with blankets and turned to her side switching off the lights she closed her eyes for sleep which never came without her Maan.

When rahmaan came outside he was surprised for a second as darkness welcome him but then chuckled putting his fist on his mouth as he realised what hana wanted to implying.

But I know you better. you can't sleep without me. He thought and walked toward bed. He is already shirtless as he never like to sleep wearing shirts when hana was their to gave him warm.

Hana felt bed dip and her heart began beating fast. She truly scared if Rahmaan really take revenge then.. cause he did this many time with her but stopped few months back as hana got angry at him and refused to sleep with him. So he promised her he won't do it unless she tease him and today hana tease him so he got the chance to tease her and she couldn't do anything.

He lay beside her tugging himself inside their cover and wrapped his arms around her from her back pulling her closer.

"You know you can't escape from me... And after what you did in the car.. do you think you can escape?" He whispered in her ear and held her earlobe between his teeth. Hana closed her eyes tightly still pretending that she's fast asleep.

When rahmaan felt she won't say anything he snuggle his face in her neck. And placed a kiss before nibbling on her weak spot. Hana bite her lips to hold back her moan. He felt her shiver and smiled proudly as he knew he has still same effect on her as almost 5 years ago.

He run his fingers on her neck while brushing her hair away from her neck and placed another kiss on her neck "Maan.. I'm sleeping" she finally opened her mouth but immediately regret as her voice came out breathless.

"Hmm... but I can't... And you know if I can't then how can you" he whispers rubbing his nose in her neck. And before she could understand he pinned her on the bed hovering over her. Her eyes widened.

"Maan please don't" she begged pouting. He peck her pout and smirk.

"You don't want another child?" Raising his eyebrows he asked though he knew what she meant.

"Your ready for another baby?" Hana asked her face lit up because rahmaan wasn't ready for another baby considering how painful for hana, her both labour pain.

"As long as your ready.. and want another child then okay with me"

"Yes I'm ready... And I want son this time" hana said smiling.

He kissed her forehead. "Then why are you saying don't Maan?" And asked.

"You know what I mean Maan... So please don't do this.. we can make love" she said trying to sound seductive but for rahmaan she looks cute more than anything. He chuckled kissing her cheeks.

"We will jaan but before you have to pay for what you did in the car.. you know all that damn driving became torture for me after your seductive talk"

"You started" she accused narrowing her eyes.

"Mmm.. and you ended very bad for me" he said and in the next second he took off her shirt through her head. While hana didn't have any choice other than surrendering. Cause she knew if she show her anger knowing she was in fault then it can hurt her Maan who always surrender himself and took every blame on him if things got intense between them, afraid to see his hana hurt or anger again. And that same goes to hana. She always tried her best to not to hurt him as she did enough in the past for all their life.

So that's why their relationship become stronger peaceful and loveable as they both took each and every steps carefully thinking about each other's happiness.

He crashed his lips on her lips. While hana wrapped her arms around his head. Kissing him back they kissed hungry and passionately. Hana started roaming her hands on his back and on his chest but rahmaan caught her hands before she could touch his trouser.

"Nah.. not that easy Jaan" he whisper on her lips.

"No!" Hana whine.

"Yes!" He declared and started kissing her neck pinning her wrists above head.

"Huh.. maan" as he bite her neck her moaned escaped. He moved his lips down to her throat to her collarbone. And kissed her all the way to her stomach. He placed few wet kisses their while hana only moaned.

"Maan... Plea... please stop this" she begged as she felt him only kissing her stomach more like torturing.

"will you do that again hanu?" he ask moving up bury his head in her neck. while biting there.

"No! Jaan-e-hanu please stop this.. you know na I love so much" she make as innocent face as she could while begging from her eyes. Rahman smiled releasing her wrist. He ran his fingers on her face.

"Hmm... I love you too.. but still I won't let you sleep as you have to pay" he laughed wholeheartedly as hana groaned loudly.

*********

Their love became even stronger each passing days. They learn from their mistakes and immaturity. Hana learned from her mistakes and her blinded love. She learned that love and trust is important for a relationship but for our relationship we have to make mature decision. We have to stand for our love. If rahmaan didn't love her as she did. And hadn't did everything he did to make her his again. Then hana knew she had to let go of her love.

Even now she thought that was all her fault which caused both of them to go through that hell. If she realised before that being with that rahmaan -who came from America-  means giving him advantage to hurt her then that would have never happened. If she realised that if rahmaan was meant to hers then no one can snatch him from her not even he. She didn't had to go through all that if she realised loving someone blindly doesn't mean to gave him everything but to wait. Wait till that person come to us or wait till that person didn't gave that rights to someone else which meant to us. We should consider our partners like dislike but that doesn't meant we need to do wrong to please them. That doesn't mean in our blind love we have to do everything he/she said. That will lead them nothing but only take us for granted. They will never value us nor respect us if we make them believe that our love is our weakness. if we make them believe that we will be with them no matter how much they hurt us. If we make them believe that we love them blindly and never going anywhere then in return they will used this against us. We will lose our worth. they will take our advantage and hurt us and gave us only pain.

Not everyone's got lucky as hana. Not everyone got true love and blind love in return. So we have to be careful before being blind by love.

The end

**************************

Crying.. I'm crying.... My first story is officially completed 😭

Finally we said our bye to hana maan.

Guys I don't have a words to describe what I'm feeling right know. To be honest many time I thought about quitting being self-conscious but you guys never let me. From the start till now you all support me. Love my story ignoring my flaws. Appreciate me for my Choice of words. I'm really glad you all like it.

Just give me your love and support guys. You don't know how much your simple comments and vote means to me. It courage me to the extent that I can take everything just to write stories.

So please guys just support me like this and please give my new story (unknowingly halal 'lawful') your love and support.

Okay.. now please show yourself silent readers. Give me your feedback. Did you guys like this story?

Aaand... follow me to get notifications of my new stories. I know after reading this chapter you surely guess what will be my next story 😜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cover by me

Momin ki dua ( a believer's prayer)

Okay after this... I don't think I have to say anything else 😅

Love you all❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

948K 57.3K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
636K 27.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...