❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... More

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Colon] Riddles

720 37 48
By -shinkai

[A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUTOPURI'S BLUE GOAT/MONKEY/PERVERT, COLON!!! ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(F/b) = favourite book
≫────··•••··────≪

"Hey, Colon-chan," you called as you approached him and took his headphones off.

"(Y-Y/n)! Give that back! I'm playing!" He immediately paused the game and turned his chair to face you.

You pouted. "You know what date tomorrow is, right?"

"E-Eh? Date?" He quickly grabbed his phone and checked the date.

You sighed. "Seriously, you don't know?" Cupping his cheeks, you squished it lightly. "Tomorrow is your birthday. How can you forget that, Colon-chan?!"

His mouth formed an 'o' shape before beaming at you. "Ah, right! I was too busy playing games. Sorry, (Y/n)-chan."

You handed his headphones back. He accepted it, saved his game data, and stood up to hug you.

"So, is there anything that you need?"

You shook your head. "Nothing much. I'm just here to remind you that you haven't fed your pets yet."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once the sky turned pitch black, you insisted Colon go to sleep earlier.

"But (Y/n)-chan, it's almost midnight. You're not going to sleep yet?"

You scratched the back of your head. "I-I still need to finish your cake," you lied.

"Ha? But didn't you put it already in the refrigerator?"

"Ah! Aah ha ha ha! You're right! But I just noticed that it still needs more frosting."

You grabbed the apron that was hanging beside the refrigerator and put it on.

"You go ahead. I'll go sleep later, don't worry!" You gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay. Just don't stay up too long."

After hearing the door of his room close, you immediately took the apron off and put out the things that you bought from various stores.

Padlocks. Ropes. Nails. And so much more.

You chuckled. "Get ready for a surprise, Colon-chan~"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Colon felt the morning sunlight striking his face. He reached for his blanket and used it to cover his whole body.

But not even a minute had passed, he suddenly shot up from his bed and reached his hand out to grab his phone that was resting on the bedside table.

"Crap!" He wasn't so surprised seeing the date. What surprised him was the messages coming from you and you only.

• • •
Blueberry-chan

Colon-chan?
Happy birthday, monkey!
I have something for you in the kitchen~
See you later!
06:23

Oh. And good luck!
06:34

• • •

He knew that instead of sending him a ton of messages, you would be barging in his room like a mad man and give him a good shake to wake him up.

This whole thing was certainly new to him. You're acting way too different from what he'd used to know. Either because it's his birthday or you didn't get enough rest yesterday, he doesn't know.

Your last words also made him puzzled. Ignoring further questions, he decided to go to the kitchen and ask you personally. And the thought of you waiting for him with a big smile on your face calmed his very erratic mind as he fastened up his speed to reach his destination.

But once he got there, not a single trace of you can be seen.

"(Y/n)-chan?" He called. He waited for a response coming from you, but he received nothing.

He decided to look for you.

He went to your room, but it was locked. He also went to the front door, but the knob won't open either.

After exploring the whole house for a good amount of time, he only found two things that he must note: aside from his room, every door was locked with padlocks, and you being missing.

He dialed your phone, but you didn't answer any of his calls.

His face was now filled with worry. He paced back and forth. But he stopped when his eyes caught a glimpse of something foreign.

There was a blue paper on the refrigerator, being held in place by the magnets. A small 'COLON-CHAN ♡' is written on it in very familiar handwriting.

He carefully opened it.

• • •

Are you wondering about my location?
Maybe my room can answer your question!
A certain padlock is waiting for you
Just take three steps and you'll see something blue

To open it, you must put...
The numbers where all things started for you!
• • •

He raised an eyebrow as he let out a frustrated "Ha?"

He looked around, hoping to see you behind the shadows and laughing at him.

"(Y/n)-chan, where are you?! Stop joking. I know you're here!" He paused for a second. "Wait. Aren't you?"

After confirming that you were not there, he switched his attention back to the paper.

"'The numbers where all things started for you'... Does she mean, for me?"

He counted his steps and stopped once he reached three.

A blue padlock was securing one of the drawers.

"Wait. There are millions of combinations of numbers. Is she messing with me?" He asked himself as he examined the said lock.

"'Where it all started for me', eh? Is she pertaining to my date of birth?"

He then pressed the numbers to what he thinks to be the answer.

0 5 2 9 1 9 9 6

The padlock opened.

He smirked in triumph. "Hah! You want to play with me, (Y/n)-chan? Okay then! I'll play along with your puzzles!"

He opened the drawer and the key to your room greeted him.

"This should be easy!"

He then made his way to your room. And with a soft click, the door opened with the use of the key.

"(Y/n)-chan? Are you here?" He entered your room and started to roam around.

He found a blue box in your drawer. Opening it, he saw another note.

• • •
Already tired? You're still on level two!
Now, let's see if your brain won't fail you

Look under my bed, what do you see?
Open it, what do you need?

You can find the answer once you see what I mean~

• • •

Like what the note said, he crouched down to take a look under your bed.

And there he saw your laptop. There was a sticky note on the screen.

• • •
This one is easy, you'll get it for sure!
It's about you, so you know it more!
The name of your song is what I need
Know the answer? Then type it with speed!
• • •

"Seriously?" He then turned the laptop on and saw your wallpaper.

It was the thumbnail of his song, "Haiboku Hero".

He chuckled. "You're being too easy on me, (Y/n)-chan."

He then pressed 'enter' after typing his answer.

He was shocked to see your desktop wallpaper.

There's an arrow pointing at a certain item displayed on the desktop.

"What? Is this p*rn, (Y/n)-chan?" He released a burst of playful laughter after saying those words.

He clicked the item and it immediately showed a picture of the living room. An arrow pointing to the book that was placed on the coffee table.

He sighed. "(Y/n)-chan..."

He slowly stood up and went to the living room.

He grabbed the book and examined it. "This is her favourite book, (F/b)."

He slowly flipped through the pages and immediately stopped when he saw another blue paper.

• • •
The storage room is locked, you see?
What does it need? Of course, a key!

Now, 'Where is the key?' you ask?
Go to the shelves, but be sure that you have a mask!
• • •

He put on the mask that you prepared for him to use.

Reaching the shelves, there was another sticky note on it.

• • •
One of these books holds the key
Opening it one by one? It's tiresome, you see?

Here, I have a hint for you to use
You do remember your covers, don't you?
This song has two prequels, too!

"Love is 10 is equal to...?"
• • •

He frowned. "Ha?"

He started to recall his previous covers. He scratched his hair in frustration.

"Aaah... (Y/n)-chaaan... Did you expect me to suffer here?" He stared at the shelves brimmed with various books. "Maybe I'll just open these books one by one until I remember that song."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Gununu..." He, once again, let out a deep sigh. He managed to open half of the shelf.

"I'm tired...~"

He took the paper out from his pocket and reread it.

"'This song has two prequels', huh..."

Colon suddenly jolted up as he remembered the answer.

"Shoot! How did I even forget about that?!"

He scanned every book, looking for the words of what he thinks the correct answer.

"Hah! This! How could I even forget about 'Love Words III'?!" He grabbed the very worn-out book at the very end of the shelf. "Huh?" He traced the title of the book. "Did (Y/n)-chan changed the title?"

Thank You

He opened the book and saw the key attached to one of the pages.

He then dashed to the storage room and inserted the key. Opening the door, the lights were turned on.

A small box placed in the center of the room caught his attention.

He opened it.

• • •
Hah! So you've reached the last level, eh?
Good! 'Cause I'm running out of rhymes to say!
Look deeper in the box and you'll see...

Screw it! I'm running out of rhymes!
Sorry, sorry!
But try to dig deeper and you should see the key to the back door.

Happy birthday, blue monkey!
I love you! ♡ ❞
• • •

The last words definitely made Colon smile.

"Seriously, you did so much for my birthday, (Y/n)-chan..."

He took out all the things that were placed inside of the small box.

Things that made Colon smile more and even blush.

Pictures, letters, keychains, all that reminded him of those happy memories with you.

He shoved them all in his pocket and ran to the back door.

Once he opened it, a loud pop was heard. He flinched at first as he shut his eyes tightly. He only opened it when he heard you laughing.

"Happy birthday, Colon-chan!" You ran up to him and tackled him with a hug. "I knew you can do it!"

"Seriously, (Y/n)-chan," he trailed off.

"Hmm? What?"

"You really prepared that much for my birthday?" He hugged you tighter.

"Anything for you, my precious blue monkey~" You snuggled on his chest.

He sighed. "Seriously, stop calling me 'monkey', (Y/n)-chan."

You giggled. "Anyway, the others should be here any minute. Nanamori-san said that they're on their way now."

"Ah, you also called them..." He scratched the back of his head.

"Mm-hmm!" You then approached him. "We should eat first. I know you haven't got your breakfast yet. Hahaha!"

"Okay, sure!"

He was about to enter the house when you held his hand.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

You tiptoed to reach his height and placed a kiss on his cheek.

His face immediately heated up.

"Consider that as my first gift, Colon-chan~"

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: Fooo!! I finished it! I hope you liked it! The end was quite rushed, so... I dislike it at all. I feel dissatisfied with the ending, screw it! .˚‧º·('ฅωฅ`)‧º·˚.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COLON-CHAN!

Whoo! This was kind of late because I wasn't feeling well- My head is throbbing...

I'm sleep-deprived so screw it again, www!

Also, he just released a new song connected to "Haiboku Hero" and wow! It's good!

Anyway, have a great day, everyone! Stay safeu~!]

≫────··•••··────≪
Colon x Reader

Riddles

Requested by: -

05/29/20

Picture credits: @Nomnom_0709 (Twitter)
≫────··•••··────≪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 54 5
❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! ❜── 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爆発物" 💥 ; -', ( 𝙋�...
428K 15.3K 37
❝ 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏. 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙐𝙉𝘼.❞ ...
33.3K 1.2K 36
₊❏❜ ⌇ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 ࿔₊° ↳ ❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
860 51 8
"ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ...ɪ ʀᴇʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ" "ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ...?!" "ɴᴏ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ! ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ...ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ!!" _____________...