Written In The Stars • Yoonmi...

Av MiniMjmMin

Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him w... Mer

0
Prologue: First Goodbye
01: Aftermath
02: Redo
03: And It Was Blue
04: Return
05: First Time
06: Why
07: Still
08: Warning
09: I Hate(Love) You
10: Stop
11: Choice
NOT AN UPDATE
12: Hesitation
13: Traitor
🚫 14: Mine 🚫
15: The Promise Ring
16: Fear
17: Hold On
18: Wait For Me
19: Go Back
20: Four Years
NEW STORY¡¡
🚫 21: Begin Again 🚫
22: Donor
AGUST D
AGUST D2 - Daechwita
🚫 23: Block 🚫
24: Proposal?
25: Too Early?
26: What If
27: Mochi
28: Talk
29: Jung Hoseok
ANNOUNCEMENT
30: Decision
Epilogue: The Brown Piano
BC; Hobi's Farewell
SEQUEL?
A.E; Spring Day [1k READS]

BC; Autumn Breeze

835 24 1
Av MiniMjmMin

This chapter is supposed to be a sypnosis/prologue of a Taekook fic i am intending to write, but i'm having second thoughts about this.

Timeline; 6 years after their break up

-

Jungkook taps his fingers on the counter as he waits for a certain barista to finish his coffee.

He's now at Café de la Scente, the coffee shop now owned by both Seokjin and Namjoon.

The now cherry colored hair male had just came here to fetch his early morning order of caffeine, enough to keep him energized for his 7am class.

"Hey hyung," he called.

Soon enough a brunette emerged from behind, while holding an iced coffee in his hand; Jungkook's coffee.

"Sorry for the wait Kookie," the brunette apologizes as he puts the beverage on the countertop infront of the younger.

Jungkook smiles, "It's okay Hoseok hyung, i'm not in a rush anyways."

Yes, Hoseok was the barista he's been waiting for earlier. The older was working at Seokjin's shop, but not full-time. He just works here as a hobby, when he isn't busy teaching some dance.

Hoseok had graduated from university with a degree in performance and arts, now he's teaching and making choreographies on his famous dance studio; HopeWorld.

While Jungkook on the other hand is now on his last year of college as a music student.

Music has been always his passion, and he loves to sing and perform.

It has always been his comfort zone because music is like a blanket, covering you in warmth whenever you feel cold in a matter of seconds.

"Well aren't you supposed to go to Uni now?"

Jungkook took a sip from his coffee and sighs in content as he feel the caffeine slowly working its magic inside his body.

"I got 45 minutes left hyung, i can stay a little longer."

Hoseok nods, "Make yourself at home," the brunette added and disappears again to the back, probably to do something.

Jungkook took a sip again from the cold beverage and looks around the shop.

The interior itself hasn't changed, except for a few renovations here and there. The walls were still purple, with brown designs all over it.

Jungkook knows who paints those, and it was Seokjin; the eldest of their group wouldn't let Namjoon pick even a small object inside this shop because they all knew that when Namjoon is around, everything tends to break in a matter of seconds.

The maknae chuckles at that thought but stops when his mind suddenly wanders to another person who he knows is also a chaos when he's around.

A certain guy who has red hair.

Kim Taehyung, his ex-boyfriend.

It's been 6 years since they broke up and also since the older decided to went back to his hometown Daegu to finish his studies.

Taehyung actually graduated with the same degree as Hoseok, for the older loves Art more than anything in the world.

Maybe also more than Jungkook.

The younger pursed his lips as he vividly remembers the day that Tae told him that he's leaving, no matter how painful and heartbreaking it is.

Flashback;

Jungkook was happy, beyond happy as he held the boquet of flowers tight.

It was his and Taehyung's 3rd anniversary, and he had a surprised for the older waiting at their favourite spot; the old olive tree just outside the courtyard of their neigborhood.

But that happiness was cut short when Tae told him those three words that he will never ever forget,

Those three words that will forever etch inside his heart, wounding it like a thousand needles;

"Let's break up."

Jungkook felt the whole word crashing down on his shoulders with those words as he felt pain surges through his fragile heart.

The pain that was actually too strong that he dropped the flowers on the ground and started crying, without even realizing it.

"W—Why?" He managed to ask without choking, and Tae only gives him an apologetic look.

"This isn't working out,"

Jungkook narrows his eyes with that answer.

What does he mean this isn't working out? They were fine just yesterday. What happens in those 24 hours that they aren't together?

"Are you joking? That's bullshit!" Jungkook yelled as he stare into the older's eyes, looking for some kind of hint that Taehyung is indeed just joking.

But Taehyung's serious look only proves to him that he isn't.

And it's tearing Jungkook's heart into tiny million pieces.

"T-Taehyungie, d-don't do this please —" he said as he slumps down on the ground, looking all defeated.

Taehyung didn't say a word as he looks everywhere but him; and Jungkook knew there's still a way to fix this.

Even if he doesn't know what is there exactly to fix.

"Hyung please,"

Jungkook was never the one to begged, but if it's for Taehyung then he would gladly do so.

Taehyung was his everything. His past, his present, and the only future he wants.

Taehyung — his lovely Taehyung is all he ever wanted; and if he has to do anything just to not lose him then he will.

So he begged, and clutches on Taehyung's leg like a toddler never wanting to let go of his mother.

"D-Don't please, i — I don't wanna lose you, please Taehyung." He cries as he clutches the older's leg as tightly as he could.

Taehyung was shock at his actions but never looked at him even once as he tried to pry Jungkook away.

"Jungkook —"

"Please please please" Jungkook begs again, "I love you Taehyungie, don't do this — don't leave me please! We can still fix this Tae, this isn't the answer —"

"This is the only answer Jungkook,"
Taehyung's firm and cold tone renders him speechless and he actually froze. The older took that opportunity to push him away, hard.

Making Jungkook stumble and fall on the ground.

"Taehyung .." Jungkook called, feeling weak and vulnerable under Taehyung's eyes.

The older's eyes held nothing more but cold, hard, and firm. It's like he had already made this decision and there's nothing that can change his mind.

Jungkook stood up and wipes his tears with his sleeves, before looking at Taehyung with an evident hurt expression.

"Jungkook —"

"Is this really what you want?" He asked, cutting Tae's words off.

He stares straight into his orbs, still waiting for that sign or even a hint that tells him that there's still a hesitation within Taehyung.

But Tae holds his ground and his expressions never change,

And that was the first time that Jungkook died.

"Yes Jungkook. I'm sorry,"

Jungkook looks down and smiles; a kind of mocking smile.

But he isn't mocking at anyone else. Instead, he's mocking himself.

He was stupid to believe that it will all be happy moments with Taehyung, that everything is fine as long as they are together.

"You and me against the world Kook," Those words suddenly rings inside his mind.

Those words that came from Taehyung himself,

The same Taehyung who is now breaking him apart.

How can he fight against the world when his own world is fighting against him?

He felt empty, cold, and numb at the same time.

Jungkook looks up and stares at him again; with an unreadable expression and empty eyes.

"If this is what you really want, then who am i to stop you?" He asked with a flat tone; no emotions can be heard or even feel within it.

"Jungkook —"

"All i ever wanted was for you to be happy ... " he trailed as he bends down and picks up the forgotten flowers that he dropped earlier, most of it's petals had fall out due to the impact.

"Even if that happiness no longer include me in it," he added as he gave the flowers to Taehyung, the older can only accept it.

"Happy 3rd Anniversary Taehyung" he greeted as he smiles — a fake and sad one.

"Thank you for your gift," he added once more as he began walking away; tears falling from his eyes with every step.

--

To say that it was painful was an understatement as he tried to stop the tears from falling.

After all these years, he still love Taehyung.

In fact, he never stop.

And he knows he never will.

And it was already too late.

It was hopeless for the both of them. They will never be like Jimin and Yoongi, who found each other and is now planning their marriage that will be held a few months from now.

They will never find each other again, and their story had already ended.

It was good until it lasted.

Jungkook glances at the wall clock and sees that it's almost closed to 7, so he took his coffee and bid his goodbye to Hoseok, who only shouted a 'take care' from behind those machines.

He quickly walks his way towards the door as he fishes his phone which started to buzz, indicating an incoming phone call.

He saw Jimin's caller ID and picks it up as he opens the door and steps outside of the shop.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin shouted from the other line as Jungkook turns left and walk towards the direction of the university.

The uni was just a few minutes away from the shop and Jungkook was actually thankful for that.

"Good morning to you too Hyung," Jungkook chuckles as he took a mouthfull sip of his coffee.

"I need to tell you something!"

"I'm all ears hyung,"

"He's back!" Jimin shrieks and Jungkook narrows his eyes as he continued to walk on the sidewalk, which is now slowly crowding with people going to school or work, and vice versa.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

The youngest never heard Jimin's reply as he suddenly felt a hard impact on his shoulder; making drop his coffee on his jeans and shoes.

The stain quickly scattered, and Jungkook actually groans loudly at the state of his clothes.

"The fuck —" he turns his head to look at the culprit who is the source of his demise when he froze there in utter shock.

His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped, as he took in the sight of the person infront of him.

His appearance still hasn't changed throughout the years, except that his features are more prominent and he looks more handsome and hot than before.

Somehow Jungkook hopes those where the only things that has changed in him.

"Hello Jungkookie? You there? Did you hear what i said? Taehyung is back! He's here Kookie!"

Jungkook heard Jimin's voice shriek from his phone but pays it no mind.He doesn't have to.

Afterall, what Jimin is talking about is currently now standing in front of him.

"Taehyung," Jungkook called and was amazed that he didn't even stutter, nor quiver.

Taehyung, who is now sporting a hair color as same as his, stares at him; before his mouth stretches to give him a wide smile.

Showcasing his cute boxy smile that Jungkook came to love; as always.

"Hi Kookie,"

Time suddenly stops between them as Jungkook sees no one but Taehyung infront of him.

His heart beats fast as the autumn breeze started to brush past them; and Jungkook instantly knew.

It was never too late.

Their story has never ended yet.

--- ☪

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

210K 11.8K 103
in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin whispered, "that we aren't just silly tee...
288 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
23.1K 989 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
17.4K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...