babygirl for the weekend

By rosypink-

"I mean, you like wearing my panties, you must be a little bit of a slut. I'm sure you'd love to wear bras, m... More

1 - stolen panties
2 - she finds out
3 - her babygirl
5 - fashion show
6 - girls night out
7 - spin the bottle
8 - epilogue

4 - the second day of "punishment"

60.1K 241 37
By rosypink-

I woke up the next morning feeling fulfilled and comfortable. Luna was still holding me, tracing small, gentle circles on my butt with her hand. I let out a weirdly high-pitched half-groan half-whine and snuggled up closer to her, my face pressed into her neck. It was comfortable, and I quite liked being treated like the submissive one.

"Good morning, babygirl. How are you feeling?" Luna mumbled into the top of my head, kissing it softly. I didn't reply, just whimpered again. I wanted to stay like this forever. "We have a lot to do today, baby, so you have to get up." Luna sat up, and I whined another muffled "Noo" as I missed her embrace. She laughed, and patted her lap, and I crawled back onto her lap, wrapping my arms and legs around her again and nuzzling my face back into her neck just like we had sat last night.

"Don't leave me." I moaned as she nibbled gently on my earlobe.

"Of course not, babygirl." She replied, and I smiled, hugging her tighter. "But come on, let's get you out of these clothes and into a new outfit for the day, okay? I have some more things for you to try on, would you like that, Cam?"

"Yes please." I nodded, and lifted up my head to look her in the eyes. I was excited at the thought of trying even more girly clothes on. Luna helped me stand up and untied the ribbon around my neck, then she pulled down my skirt and panties I was wearing from the night before. I let out a deep moan this time as the fabric unwedged itself from my butt and around my crotch, suddenly feeling relief and soreness at the same time. "Is it supposed to feel that tight?" I complained, and Luna chuckled again, grabbing my naked hips and pulling me close. She rubbed her nose against mine, filling me with butterflies.

"It may be a little tighter for you, remember you've got a little extra weight to carry in the front there, but that's all part of the pleasure, right babygirl?" Luna explained. I nodded, she was right. The pain felt strangely good.

Luna helped me into another pair of navy blue lacy panties, making sure they were just as snug on me as the last ones, causing me to moan again in pleasure as they pinched my hips and groin. She then instructed me to turn around again, and with another ass-squeeze, making me yelp, she laughed.

"I love it when you make that adorable noise, babygirl." She told me. I only blushed. She instructed me to put my arms through the straps of another corset, but this one was cropped and black and lacy all over, with ribbons in the front. Luna pulled them as tight as she could, and looked back at me with satisfaction. She pulled out her phone to take another picture of me. "You're lucky you've got a naturally fat ass, because I don't know what I would do to get you that hourglass figure without it." I didn't say anything, and Luna didn't like that. "That was a compliment, slut." She gripped onto my hips really hard, squeezing the answer out of me.

"Thank you!" I whined in pain.

"Good girl." She praised, letting me go. I only scooted back over to her, desperate for her touch. She pushed me off of her and back to my feet. "Not yet. You haven't even finished getting dressed yet!" I looked back at her as she turned around and grabbed even more clothes. "Aww, baby don't give me those puppy-dog eyes. You know you like wearing these clothes, don't you?"

"Yes, I do." I mumbled. I really liked how the clothes made me feel: girly. Which was totally weird to think. 24 hours ago, I would have never imagined myself being called "babygirl" and "slut" and being submissive to my girlfriend, but I guess one pair of panties really changes things.

Luna made me slide my legs into a pair of what looked like really long, sheer, black socks with little lace detailing at the top. She explained that they were called garters as she clipped the top of them to the waist band of my underwear, sliding the straps underneath. She then helped me into a tiny, flowy skirt of the same sheer black material, and for a finishing touch, a silver rhinestone choker clipped around my neck.

"There you go, baby, you look sexy." Luna said as she snapped another picture. "Say it."

"I look sexy." I agreed as I turned to look at myself in the mirror, feeling pleasure as Luna started to grope my ass again. The skirt's material was so sheer that you could see the bulge in my panties getting hard, and the corset sucked in my waist so much, making my body look really feminine. I loved it. "Thank you Luna." I turned around and tried to go back to cuddling on the bed in my new outfit, but Luna wasn't having it.

"You're welcome, babygirl. Now let's go take some more pictures. I need every moment of this weekend documented, then I can squeeze your slutty little ass as much as you like." She told me.

For our first pose, Luna told me to stand with my hips jutted out to one side, making sure the skirt was neatly placed so you could still see the bulge in my panties. She then set up the self timer on her phone and stood behind me, her hands gripping my hips tightly, placing my hands on top of hers. As the timer counted down, she squeezed my hips and pressed up against me really hard, causing me to let out a small moan right as the picture was taken. My face was mortifying in the photo. At least I knew she was keeping these to herself.

Second, Luna told me the picture was just going to be me by myself. She helped me get into position, softly holding my waist as she guided my body. I sat my butt on my heels with my knees spread apart, and put my hands on the ground between my legs, bending forward and looking up with "those same puppy-dog eyes you give when you want attention." I did as told, and Luna snapped a picture of my front and back in this position. Then, we recreated the second pose from last night, with my back facing the mirror and Luna grabbing my ass, my head laying on her shoulder and arms wrapped around her neck. She fondled my buttcheek as she took this one, making me whimper and moan softly all the while she was snapping pictures. She put her phone down and used both hands to massage my butt even harder, making me whine louder and more high-pitched. I felt myself moving my hips forward and backwards to the rhythm of Luna's hands, and she smiled.

"Good girl, Cam. I didn't know you liked this that much. Want me to stop?" She teased, momentarily stopping the motion of her hands.

"No! More please." I cried out, desperately. Luna laughed.

"Yes, babygirl." She continued to massage me, and I continued to whimper and moan, gripping her shoulders for stability and lifting my face to her. We started to make out as well, and soon enough I pushed Luna to the ground, straddling on top of her, moaning even harder as the panties went further up my ass. My skirt flipped up as I leaned down over her, breathing heavily as we made out and she kept her grasp on my bare butt. I had never felt such level of pleasure in my life. For Luna, she seemed to get pleasure out of making me act like this, but I didn't care. It felt so good. I released the kiss to come up for air, but Luna squeezed me again and I yelped, quickly returning to her lips. I felt her moan into my mouth, which made me even harder, knowing I was pleasuring her, too. But for some reason, in that moment, I didn't want sex at all. I didn't want to take off my girly clothes, and I loved the way we were positioned. I wanted to be treated like Luna's babygirl for the rest of my life.

After a while, Luna sat up, forcefully pushing me off of her. I yelped as I crashed to the ground, desperately crawling back for more.

"No. No more. If I pleasure you this much now, you're never going to want it later!" She scolded. "That was pretty good. But next time, I'm on top." I watched her go in awe, and brought my hand to my butt to rub it. It was sore from how forcefully she had gripped me and how tight the panties were, but I loved the way I felt. I stood up, hiking up my skirt a little higher and admired myself in the mirror. I did look pretty damn good.

"Cameron!" I heard Luna yell quite forcefully from downstairs, and I hurried down, not wanting her to be mad at me. She was standing in front of her counter with an evil smirk, holding something behind her back, which made me nervous. "Come here babygirl," She patted the counter next to her. I jumped up onto it, feeling myself blush as the skirt floated up as my body came down into a sitting position. Luna spread my legs apart with her hands and forced her body in between, and kissed my chest lightly as she wrapped her arms around me, making my heart flutter with butterflies. I wrapped my legs around her, and she placed her hands on my outer thighs, making me moan as she slid them further up my legs and underneath my skirt. She gave me one last kiss on the lips before she grabbed the item she had placed on the counter next to me without me noticing, holding it up for me to see. I dropped my jaw. It was a pair of the highest, most chunky black glittery heels I had ever seen.

"I think it's time you start walking like a girl too." I opened my mouth to complain, but I was interrupted. "It's all a part of your punishment, baby." She cupped my face with her free hand and gently brushed my bottom lip with her thumb. "And your lips are looking dry, how about some lipgloss baby?" I shook my head, but she ignored me, instructing me not to move a muscle as she disappeared into her bathroom, quickly reappearing with a bag of makeup. She repositioned herself between my legs, and pulled out some tubes of makeup. The first thing she applied on me was a black lipstick to match the rest of my current outfit. She then applied a coat of clear, glittery lipgloss on top, finishing by coating mascara on my eyelashes. "Aww, you look prettier already!" She crooned, kissing my cheek. I blushed, but couldn't really do anything about it.

Luna then stepped back and grabbed onto my right foot, and slowly slipped the first high heel on me, buckling it in place. She repeated this with my other foot, and then helped me get down from the counter, steadying me by holding my tiny waist tightly as I stumbled awkwardly to keep my balance. "Wow, now you're way taller than me, princess." She commented. She was right. I'm normally not a super tall guy, about 5'9",and Luna was normally only two inches shorter than me. But now, these heels were so tall that I towered over her. She told me they were called "five-inch stilettos," meaning I was now 6'2".

Luna taught me how to walk in heels, telling me to put one foot carefully in front of the other in a straight line when I walked, holding my hand as we made a few laps back and forth across the living room. Once I had gotten then hang of that, she told me that I looked sexier if I swung my hips from side to side, and I noticed her keep a close eye as I did as told. I hadn't minded everything else she was having me do-I actually really liked wearing the clothes and I especially liked when she touched me and praised me-but I absolutely hated wearing the heels. I explained all this to Luna, whining.

"That's okay, babygirl. I know heels hurt your feet, I just wanted to see if you could wear them well. But I can tell you're not liking this as much as the other things you did. Besides, I like you being my little girl much more than how tall you are now." She comforted me, and held my hand as I sat down on the couch, and she took off the heels, throwing them aside. She also helped me wipe off my lipstick so we could kiss again without making a mess. "I have another outfit I want you to try on, anyway."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.3K 24
"You're not a luna. You're a rogue. Your word means nothing." Maddie says. "Alpha Kairo, I hear you don't have a luna yet. If you ever need a backup...
8.8K 40 7
Jordan has one week to find a job or his best friend, Eric, he has been mooching off of for months will throw him out. Eric will do anything to help...
14.8K 82 10
Samuel and Jennifer inherit a country house, with newfound wealth they abandon their mundane jobs to pursue passions and charitable endeavours. Howev...
309K 15.4K 37
Matthew has always wanted to be Miya, practically since birth. But who can she tell? Her family is in shambles after her father left to be with his m...