CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 25

4.1K 132 4
By Rory1313

Can you say awkward? Then you just summed up the first five minutes of my ride home from work that night. The tension between David and I is palpable. The fact we aren't speaking does not go unnoticed. I'm just trying to think of what to say to Xavier if he asks what's up when I realize Ethan has other ideas. He leans forward between the front seats. Coming up with a random topic he engages the boys in a random conversation as a distraction. What he really wanted to do was run his hand up the inside of my thigh. As his fingers travel upward I let my mind empty and go with the sensations my body feels. Scooting down in my seat, I allow him access to my already wet and tingly pussy. He wastes no time, immediately caressing my clit with slow circles through the thin fabric of my panties. I bite down on my bottom lip when he slides the material to the side and slips two fingers inside me. I begin to move my hips back and forth, fucking myself slowly with his fingers. He turns his head slightly, watching me move up and down as I ride his hand. His eyes are half closed as he bites his lip. He looks down to watch his fingers dipping in and out of my sex. 'Damn baby' he mouths when his eyes meet mine before he quickly turns his face back to the front.

He picks back up the conversation as I pick up my tempo. As I get closer he curls his fingers slightly, hitting me in just the right spot. Instantly I moan but quickly cough to cover it up. Ethan tries to remove his hand but I grab his wrist. Holding tightly I begin to move against him again. Oh he's not going anywhere until I finish. My breath starts coming faster and I bite down hard on my lips to keep from crying out. I feel my muscles tighten around him and my legs close as they start to shake with the intensity of my orgasm. I can see his smile forming from his profile. When we turn into the neighborhood he sits back as he removes his hand from my lap. I sit up in the seat and straighten my clothes. Looking me in the eye, he smiles wickedly before slipping his wet fingers into his mouth. Fuck, I want him inside me right here, right now.

We pulled into the driveway and Xavi and David got out. Ethan and I are locked eye to eye, neither of us reaching for the door. The heat that passes between us is scorching and I'm halfway unaware the car has stopped. The moment David slams his door the trance is broken causing us both to jump. Reluctantly we get out on opposite sides of the car. David walks in behind Xavi and slams the door to the house behind him. I look toward Ethan and let out a heavy sigh full of frustration. "Aaauughhh, I swear it's like he's the fucking girl here." Ethan's smirk breaks out into full blown laughter as I tug at my hair and clasp my hands behind my neck. "I guess I gotta go talk to him." I grumble. "Looks that way." Ethan stops me on the porch when we reach the door. Pulling me in with one hand at my waist, the other slides down to cup my ass cheek. "Just don't take too long Pussycat." He breathes softly across my lips. We hear the door opening and jump apart just as David's angry face appears in the doorway. "Katya, may I speak with you please?" His tone is curt and his face expressionless. "Yeah, sure."I follow him as he leads me up the stairs toward his bedroom.

David holds the door before closing it softly behind me. I have a seat at the end of his bed, waiting for him to speak as he paces back and forth. I'm curious what he has to say.

"Ok, I admit I may have been a little harsh and for that I apologize. However, you can't go around leading guys on like that." I am immediately on my feet. "Woah, woah, hold up, there was no flirtation on my part at all. He was kind and quick enough to catch me and keep me from busting my face open on the damn floor. He talked to me once or twice when I walked by him and one of those times I served him a beer. It wasn't until you decided to go all caveman on my ass that something finally went down." I advance toward him as I'm speaking and point my finger at him accusingly. "Yeah and then you go and throw yourself in his lap and shove your tongue down his throat. What the hell was that? What would Ethan say if he knew huh? Or Xavi, what would he think if he saw you act like that Katya?" He hovers over me, once again using his size to try to intimidate me. "Actually Xavier saw the whole thing and thought it was funny. He was relieved to be honest. He was becoming concerned because I haven't dated anyone since I showed up here. So thank you for making my brother feel better. As for Ethan, it hurt his feelings and he and I are dealing with that." He gave me a smug smile when I got to the part about Ethan."I mean once I told him what happened and that it was all your fault he completely understood."

"My fault?.....MY FAULT?! How in the HELL could this possibly be MY fault?!" he roars. "Did you learn NOTHING the first time you challenged me? Were you born stupid or is it just that you lack the ability to retain information?" His blood is boiling. I can tell by how red his face is getting but to be honest mine is too. "I told you not to talk to me like that again after the incident at the pool. Then not only did you do it, you gave me an ultimatum and manhandled me in the process. Forbidding me to do something is a sure fire way to make damn sure I do it." I snap at him, my eyes blazing with fury. "Don't say I manhandled you. I simply pulled you aside to speak privately. Maybe my words were harsh but I was doing my job trying to look out for you. I sure as hell didn't rough you up or some shit." His tone is dialed back. He looks at me as if my last comment hurt him on multiple levels. "Look David, I appreciate the concern, but there are men in there every night that grab, pat, or pinch my ass or try to run a hand up my thigh. So why is it that you only come to my rescue when a nice sober guy shows me some attention without being handsy? If it's jealousy just admit it but don't lie and bullshit me. I'm not an idiot." He crosses the room to me so quickly I gasp in surprise. Grabbing me by the shoulders, he yanks me roughly to my feet. His eyes burn as he stares into mine. When he finally speaks his voice is low and angry. "It wasn't jealousy. However, I didn't like it." My breath is shallow as my heart pounds in my chest. I don't know why but at this moment all I want is for him to kiss me. Why do I get the feeling he wants that too?

He licks his lips as his eyes move down to my mouth. "We all know how the club works, David." Letting me go, he quickly backs away. "Yeah and you're not a dancer Katya." he replies. "You know that doesn't matter. The friendlier and more flirtatious I am, the better tips I get. I can't be a prude and work in a strip club. If you can't handle it then you might need to switch with Todd and stay on the door the nights I work." He stands looking at the carpet for a long time. Finally he speaks but it's so soft I can't make it out. "What did you say?" I ask. He sighs before looking up at me. "I'm sorry. I overreacted. You're right, okay. I let my personal feelings get in the way and I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." I smile at him and step into his arms for a hug. "I'm sorry too. I wasn't trying to make you jealous. Prior to the kiss I mean. The kiss was totally intended to make you jealous and to piss you off." I chuckled into his chest. "Well......mission accomplished."

I left David's room and headed towards my own. Rounding the bar, I find Ethan leaning against my bedroom door. "Well, hello there." I coo with a slight smile. Looking me up and down as he bites his bottom lip, he pulls me into the room. Locking the door he pushes me against the wall as his lips claim mine. His tongue glides slowly across my lower lip seeking access and I eagerly grant it. I delve my tongue hungrily into his mouth as I reach for him. He grabs my arms, roughly pinning them to the wall over my head. I can't help the moan that escapes me. I find it so hot when he takes control of me. I feel him smile against my lips. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. "I want to be inside that sweet pussy so bad right now." I feel him harden as I grind against him seeking friction to relieve the overwhelming need. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck as his hands move to grip my ass. Squeezing it he grinds me up and down against his cock. He carries me toward the bathroom as we make out, pausing only briefly to retrieve the key to the playroom. We continued kissing and petting as we giggled and fumbled our way into the playroom, locking the door behind us.

"Jesus Christ!" I quickly push away from Ethan and jump down from his arms. "What? What's wrong?" He asks before turning to look at where I'm staring. David stands there, leaning against the stairs. "Okay.......where exactly do those stairs go?" I point behind him because it's the only possible way he could be standing here. He looks like a kid that was caught with a hand in the cookie jar. "They come out to a door on the upstairs balcony. The main balcony is in the middle of the hall that no one uses." I stood for a moment just looking at him, thinking. "Okay, I don't want you using them unless I know because you scared the hell out of me." David smiled before walking toward his chair to sit down."Uh-uh... just wait...." I walk back to the door to my bathroom. After rustling around in the closet for a minute I find what I'm looking for. Walking back in I crossed to David with a devious smile and took his hand. I walk up the stairs looking behind me occasionally as I go. Finally satisfied, I sit and look over my shoulder with the mirror in my hand. "You are still in trouble my friend. You want to watch it? This is where you will sit. You will face that wall. Looking through this mirror over your shoulder is the only way you are allowed to watch." His breathing has become shallow and quick. His eyes become hooded as he reaches to adjust himself in his pants. This fucker is getting off on this. For some reason I find that hot. "You may not turn around at any time for any reason. At no time am I to see your face directly. Am I understood?" He swallows hard as he nods his head rapidly. He rubs his hands up and down his thighs as he stares at me with lustful eyes. Finally he speaks and his voice is barely a whisper. "Y-yes, I understand." I feel a gush of wetness between my thighs. I hurried down the stairs to Ethan and motioned him over to me.

In order to stay in David's field of vision we have a couple of options. I chose to try out the swing. Ethan and I immediately lock lips and savagely tear at one another's clothes. Once down to our underwear he puts his hands under my ass, lifting me up and carrying me to the swing. Kissing his way down my body he removes my bra. He grabs both my breasts together with his large hands kneading them roughly. Taking my nipples in his mouth he sucks and flicks them with his tongue. He moans as his mouth moves from one breast to the other. "Oh fuck, Ethan." I whimper. His mouth travels down my stomach as his fingers find the waistband of my lace panties. He continues his kisses as he slides them down slowly. Once I step out of them he takes my right foot and puts it up on the edge of the wooden frame that holds the swing. With my legs spread wide I am now fully exposed to him. Looking me in the eye he smiles wickedly as he eagerly dives into me. I threw my head back and grabbed the wooden beam for support. He licks me up and down, sucks on my clit, and thrusts his tongue deep inside me. He knows exactly which one to do in exactly the right order to drive me fucking insane. I feel my orgasm building and I grab a handful of his hair as I start bucking my hips up toward him. His grip tightens on my hips as he pulls me into him, grinding my pussy into his face. He loves it, I can feel the vibration of him moaning against me. "I'm gonna cum baby.." I warn him breathlessly. His fingers dig into my skin as he devours me with renewed fervor. As my body explodes I grasp onto his head, hand, arm, basically any part of him I can reach. He continues licking me as my body shakes and I try to close my legs. As my body relaxes I am trying to catch my breath. Ethan stands up with a smile and holds my waist to steady me. "I could fucking lick your pussy all day. I love the way you taste," he whispers against my lips right before he kisses me softly.

It only takes a moment for his kiss to go from soft and sweet to hot and heavy. Before I realized it he lifted me up again. However, this time he simply tosses me into the leather swing behind me as if I weigh nothing. He flashes that wicked grin at me again as he lifts my legs into the straps. "You look so damn hot rigged up in this." He groans as he secures the last strap. He stands back for a moment and just admires the view. After a minute I start to feel a little self conscious so I say, "Are you gonna fuck me or paint my portrait?" Immediately he laughs before stepping toward me and sliding two fingers inside me. I gasp at the unexpected but much welcomed intrusion. Slowly he moves them in and out as he rubs his thumb over my sensitive clit. "Oh shit...." I moan as I arch my back. Ethan chuckles as he leans over to whisper into my ear. "Ohh Pussycat don't you worry baby...... you're definitely gonna get fucked."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.1K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
11K 110 14
Jake despised weak women, especially women who showed interest in him. A strong and independent woman was what could drive the beast in him, but ther...
27.2K 1.4K 24
Choices have been made, deals have been constructed, and now the journey begins..... Katya has asked Gage to take her on as his submissive and he has...
12.3K 152 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...