Lightning or Electricity and...

By IcyCoco

Cousin to Kaminari Denki... Her name is Kaminari Sora... They look like twin but Sora's quirk is different al... More

Kaminari Sora
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

2K 57 13
By IcyCoco

Today only had normal lessons and Denki's complain about it. Both Kaminari walked towards the school. One was playing on her Nintendo Switch while the other look at her play.

Before they both blinked, they were crowded with reporters. Sora annoyed at their question, wanting to zap them. Denki was trying to calm Sora as both push the reporters away as they walk into the school. Since the reporters now talking to Aizawa-sensei.

The news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at U.A. surprised the nation, and the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days. Everyone knew about it. Yeah, everyone.

Aizawa-sensei looking tired when he entered the classroom, yawning as he placed a stack of papers on the desk standing in front of the class.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."-Bakugo

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

Sora knowing it will be related to classwork since checking the time table and knowing Aizawa-sensei for just one day is enough for her to tell and it's troublesome to care. So she decided to ignore and read her book.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

'...take another special test?!' The class thought.

"...decide on a class representative." Aizawa finished his sentence.

'It's actually a normal school activity!' Most of the students thought.

Everyone suddenly pumps up, wanting to be it. Denki also one of the people raising their hand wanting to be chosen. In a normal class, students might feel like they're just taking on daily duties, and this wouldn't happen. But here in the hero course, it's a role that allows one to practice being a top hero by leading a group.

Sora clicked her tongue at the noise and raise a bit of her music volume, still able to hear them shouting. She read her book, not even bother by the shouting from the class and a pair of heterochromia eyes looking at her.

"Silence, please! It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." Lida said with his hand raise up the highest as he fidgets from holding in the same position.

Most of them deadpan at lida, " Your hand is raised the highest!"

"Why did you suggest that?"- Denki

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we trust or anything? lida-chan."- Asui

"If that's the case, and everyone'll vote for themselves..."-Kirishima

" Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Aizawa-sensei?"

"I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over," Aizawa-sensei said before going into his sleeping bag and falling asleep.

"Thank you very much!"

Sora was the last since the other quickly put their votes in. Most gave hopeful eyes towards her.

"Sora, better choose me," Denki said giving a thumb ups to her.

"No." Denki gloom at the quick reply from Sora.

Sora went to the front and write a name on the slip, folding in half and sipping it into the box. Making her way back to her desk, she continued her book, ignoring the stares given to her.

After tallying up all the votes, Midoriya had three votes while Yaoyorozu had two votes. Making them both the class representative and vice representative.

"I got three votes?!"- Midoriya

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!"-Bakugo

"Well, it's better than voting for you."-Sero

" What did you say?! Huh!"

"One vote...Eh... Who chooses me?"

"You voted for someone else, huh? That's mean someone voted for you?"

"Why, Sora?!! Why didn't you choose me? Who did you choose?" Denki asked as he shook the emotionless girl for an answer.

"Lida." Was the reply as she shocks Denki and punches him in the face with her book.

"Sorry..." As Denki K.O on the floor as lida quickly run to her thanking her. The girl nodded her head as she pulls Denki up to his seat.

Todoroki looks at the emotionless girl who got his interest during the training yesterday. Like him, he knows that she had not shown her full powers and wonders why.

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu."

"S-S-seriously?Seriously?"-Midoriya

"How vexing..."

"That might not be too bad."- Asui

" After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway. "- Kirishima

" And Yaoyorozu was cool when we were going over the battle results!" Denki said as he recovered from his injuries that given by Sora.

At lunchtime, Sora told Denki that she find a place to seat and what food she wants. Sitting on the empty side with her Switch out and played. The next thing, she knows was Bakugo sitting beside her.

"Tch, there no more place to seat."

Sora only nodded her head in reply, going back to her games.

"Here, you go. Sora." Denki said as he places the foods down. Sora looked up at Denki who point at Kirishima.

Sora nodded as he watches Denki headed toward Kirishima. She started eating her spicy and sweet curry while playing her games.

'Ring... Ring...'

"There has been a level 3 security breach. All students, please evacuate outdoors promptly."

Sora seated in her seat as she watched everyone run towards the exit. Bakugo also stayed at his seat not moving, both not wanting to get crushed by other students.

Sora took out her phone and took pictures of the panic students and Denki getting pushed into the crowd. Bakugo looks at the girl whose eyes sparkle as she takes pictures of others suffering.

'Sadist...' Bakugo thought.

"Whoa?!Guh!!"

"Pfft..." Sora let out a small laugh as she saw lida at the exit. Bakugo was surprised by her laugh also look at what happening since, in seconds, Sora facial expression changed back to her normal one. Lida was seen above the exit sign as he speaks up.

"Everyone, everything's fine! It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine! This U.A. Let us act the befitting the best of the best."

After everyone started calming down. Sora quickly continued her eating, not caring about the stare given by Bakugo.  Sora made her way back to Class1-A with Bakugo behind her walking in the same direction.

"Come on, class rep. Start."

"N-now, let us decide on the other class officers... But first, can I say something? I think... That Lida Tenya-kun should be the class rep after all! He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for lida-kun to do it."

'Cool...?' Sora thought with a sweatdrop.

"I'm good with that, too. Sora already gives you a vote too."-Denki

"Midoriya's saying it, and it's true that lida was a big help at the cafeteria today."

"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?"

Sora felt like Denki becoming more like an idiot, thinking that was cool. She sigh.

"You're wasting time. I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it, " Aizawa-sensei said as he falls back to sleep.

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth,  I, lida Tenya, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative."

"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!"

"Emergency exit lida! Do your best"

The rest of the day passed with no more interruptions and with more hero training in the afternoon until the last school bell rang, signalling the end of school.

Denki was walking with Sora back home from the graveyard that she always at least visit once a day.

"How is school? Sora, any boys you like?"

"No. The school is interesting." Giving a small smile to Denki.

Denki tackled the girl, sobbing as he saw her smile a bit. Only to receive a smack on the head by the girl.

'Sora finally smiles at me after so long, it's look likes going to U.A. high was something good other than being heroes, it also helped Sora. Now only if Sora make more friends...'

They both going back and Denki keeps talking about their classmates while Sora listens. Both not knowing that tomorrow everything will change...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 9
This story has 2 main characters that me and my friend made, one of them becomes a villain and doesn't know if she actually wants to be, this story w...
7.4K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
7.2K 244 29
When one twin is quirkless, but the other has a quirk that could rival the number 2 hero in Japan. Over the course of their journey into UA we learn...
234 9 6
𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀, Izuku's twin sister and aspiring hero to be. Unlike her brother, Inari was born with a quite powerful quirk: fire manipu...