Our Big Adventure (DISCONTINU...

By ZoruaMof

In a world of Pokemon where humans don't exist and where Pokemon learn the use of advanced technology, two ce... More

Ch 1 How we met
Ch 2. The Time of Giving
Ch 3. The Plate Crystal
Map update and Amber Kingdom.
Ch 4. The Media is a Pain
Pikachu Bio.
Eevee Bio
Ch 5. Memories
Chapter 6. Secrets Revealed.
Chapter 7. The Rookie VS The Brute
Jolteon And Pichu Bio
Battle Arena Details
Ch 8. The Guardians Revealed
Our Big Adventure: Christmas Special- Part 1
Our Big Adventure: Christmas Special- Part 2
One Year!!!
Ch 9. Date Night and Eevee's training
Buizel bio
Shinx Bio
Ch 10. A Big Fucking Problem
Ch 12. Sister Trouble
New Cover
The Future Of Our Big Adventure and Mithrarin.

Ch 11. Slowing things down

512 6 40
By ZoruaMof

Haha. Sleep deprivation sucks. This chapter is bad so try to enjoy.

The next day had approached. No one in the Amber Kingdom was able to sleep. The attack from Raichu was still fresh on everyone's mind. No one felt safe. Not with Raichu on the loose.

Pegasus paced back and forth in front of the castle hospital. It had been hours since Pikachu was put under immediate surgery and Pegasus was starting to worry. There was no updates on his current condition and Pegasus was starting to fear the worse. Eevee, Shinx, and Buizel were also with Pegasus as well. Eevee and Buizel were sitting quietly while Shinx was doing something on her tablet.

"This doesn't make any sense!" Shinx said in frustration.

"What doesn't make sense?" Eevee asked her.

"Look," Shinx turned her tablet to Eevee. On the screen was a replay of Pikachu's incident. "There should be no way Pikachu sustained that much damage from this. I've seen him take harder hits than this."

"But hitting a wall at over two-hundred miles per hour? I feel like he's lucky enough to survive that," Eevee said.

"No, this doesn't seem right. Something else had to have happened as well," Shinx said as she looked at the replay again.

"I'm with Shinx here. I've seen Pikachu get hit by giant boulders and not have a scratch on him. This seems real fishy," Buizel said with a suspecting tone.

"It's my fault."

Eevee, Shinx, and Buizel all turned to Pegasus, who was looking down in shame.

"What do you mean, Pegasus?" Shinx asked.

"It's my fault, I caused him to be like this," Pegasus told them.

"But, what did you do? You were with us the whole time?" Eevee said confused.

"That's the problem. I was with you guys and not with Pikachu," Pegasus started. "Eevee, remember when Cerberus said that he felt the same pain as you do when you get hit?" Eevee nodded. "Well, it's because we as gods are a part of you and Pikachu now. We share almost everything together now."

"It's also the reason why you were able to survive that attack from Buizel and Shinx yesterday," Cerberus spoke. He made sure that Buizel and Shinx could also hear him. "If I weren't with you, you would be dead right now."

"Well, at least I'm thankful for one thing about you," Eevee muttered.

"Hold on a sec, wouldn't Pikachu just be his normal self if you weren't with him?" Buizel asked.

Pegasus shook her head. "No. Since Pikachu and I are connected together, our strength is combined. And when we split, our strength is cut in half. In other words, Pikachu is ten times weaker without me with him."

"But something still doesn't seem right. What about the fact his cheek is gone and part of his ear is missing. A crash like this shouldn't have done that kind of damage," Shinx said.

"That part also confuses me. It may just be an unfortunate thing that happened," Pegasus replied.

"What? Are you telling me you didn't feel it, Pegasus?" Cerberus exclaimed.

"Feel what? The only thing I've felt is this headache I've been having since Pikachu got hurt," Pegasus groaned.

"There was a sudden spike of atomic energy, it happened the minute Pikachu crashed into the wall," Cerberus said.

"Atomic energy!" Pegasus exclaimed.

"Atomic what?" Buizel said confused.

"It's basically the energy inside of atoms being split. It's how bombs are made," Shinx explained.

"How do you know that?" Eevee questioned.

"There are some things you shouldn't know about me," Shinx replied. "But if there was a sudden spike of atomic energy, that means something blew up."

"What could've blown up? There was no explosion?" Buizel wondered.

Pegasus sighed. "Who knows, but what I do know is that-"

"Miss Pony Lady?"

Pegasus looked down and saw Pichu standing near her leg. "Oh, hello sweetheart. Where's your mommy?"

"She's having one of her panic moments again," Pichu told her.

With Jolteon

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Back with the others

"Can't say I'm surprised. Is there something you need Pichu?" Pegasus asked the small mouse.

"Will big brother be ok?" Pichu asked sadly.

Pegasus hesitated before responding. "He'll be ok. Your brother is strong, he'll be able to pull through."

"Are we safe?"

"We are. For now..."

"Why is Raichu mad that no girl loves and wants to do the special dance with him?"

"...Who told you about this 'special dance'?"

"Mommy did, but she was also crying too."

Pegasus had a disgusted look on her face. "Ok... Pichu, don't mention this special dance ever again. It's a naughty word."

"I thought a fuck was a naughty word?" Pichu said confused.

"Just stay quiet for a bit, I'll buy you ice cream if you do," Pichu nodded and sat down next to Pegasus. Suddenly, the door to the kingdom hospital opened. Out came Smeargle, who had a look of relief on his face.

Pegasus walked up to Smeargle. "How did it go? Is he ok?"

"I'm happy to say the surgery was a success. But Pikachu is still in bad shape. I think you should have a look, but I warn you, it's not a pretty sight," Smeargle warned. Pegasus nodded, she turned to Eevee, Shinx, and Buizel with a worried look.

"You three stay out here for now. I need to see how bad this is," Pegasus said. The three girls nodded. Pegasus turned to Pichu with a gentle smile. "Pichu, stay with them until I get back, ok?"

Pichu nodded. Pegasus and Smeargle turned and walked into the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up in the sky, a purple private jet was zooming through the sky. Inside the jet was princess Mara and her assistant, Teddiursa.

"Teddiursa!"

"Y-Yes ma'am?"

"How much longer until we reach the kingdom?"

"About an hour Mara."

Mara huffed. "Can't this plane go any faster? I want to see my Pika as quickly as I can."

"Sorry ma'am, but we have to obey air traffic rules," Teddiursa said.

Mara rolled her eyes. "Great. Just fantastic. Teddiursa, give me the latest update on the Amber Kingdom."

Teddiursa opened her laptop and began searching for the latest news on Amber. "Hmm, it seems like the Amber championship stadium has been destroyed. The WBA has suspended the tournament for four months courtesy of threats from former King Raichu."

"Former? What happened to him?"

"Apparently, Raichu has broken many laws and has also been caught in having multiple affairs with the queen, attempted rape, actual rape, enforcing slavery, torturing others, domestic abuse, illegal drugs, breaking the rules of the gods, child endangerment, and attempted sexual activity with a minor."

"...Who the fuck let that bastard be king?!"

"He's the son of the former king and queen."

"Of course he is. Anything else?"

"Yes, the-" Teddiursa stopped herself from talking when she saw what popped up on her screen. "Uhh, I don't think I should tell you this."

Mara looked at Teddiursa confused. "What do you mean? What is it?"

Teddiursa shook her head. "Ma'am, I can let you see this."

Mara started getting angry. "Teddiursa, you have five seconds to tell me before I do terrible things to you. And trust me, I have a lot of ideas on what to do to you, and you do not want to find out."

Teddiursa started to panic. "Ok, I'll tell you! Prince Pikachu is in critical condition and has been taken to the Amber Kingdom hospital. It's rumored that he won't be able to fight again."

Mara was silent, she stood up from her seat and glanced over at Teddiursa. "Teddiursa, tell the pilot to land in the Amber Kingdom airport when you arrive there. I'll meet you there."

"W-what?" Teddiursa said confused.

"I can teleport the rest of the way. I'm in close enough range. Don't be late," Mara turned around. "Oh and by the way. Congrats, you get to keep your dignity for a while longer. Better hope your husband takes it before I make someone else take it."

And with that, she vanished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smeargle brought Pegasus into the hospital room Pikachu was in. Pegasus nearly threw up when she saw him. Pikachu looked terrible, his eyes were swollen red, his face was bruised and burnt, his legs looked twisted, his right electric cheek was gone, his left ear was missing a piece, and his tail looked like it was dead.

"Oh. My. God." Pegasus gasped. A look of horror on her face.

"I'll give you a quick rundown on him. He has twenty-six broken bones, his skull is fractured from all around, he is permanently deaf in his left ear, his electric sacks are destroyed so he can't generate any electricity anymore, he can only see things up close now, he suffered third-degree burns, and he is paralyzed from the waist down."

Pegasus was quiet. She couldn't believe what she was just told. "S-So, he can't..."

Smeargle nodded. "I'm sorry to say, but his fighting days are over. You'll have to tell him when he wakes up," Smeargle left the room, leaving Pegasus alone with Pikachu. Pegasus started to cry, she felt that this was her fault. If only she would've stayed with him, then he wouldn't be in this condition.

'This is all my fault,' Pegasus said in her head as she continued to cry. She gently rubbed Pikachu's arm and continued to cry. "I'm sorry," She sobbed. She continued to cry as she looked at his motionless body. What is she gonna do? How is she gonna tell Jolteon about this? How was she gonna react? She didn't know.

Her mind was brought back to the atomic energy Cerberus felt. Something happened, but no one knew. It could've been an explosion, but nothing blew up, besides Raichu destroying the stadium.

Pegasus closely observed Pikachu's body. She knew Shinx was right. Hitting a wall shouldn't do this much damage. 'Something happened to him. If only he were awake, then he could tell me what happened.' Suddenly, she got a bright idea. 'I can talk to him!'

Pegasus grabbed onto Pikachu's hand. She closed her eyes and started to focus her energy. Moments later, she was no longer in the castle hospital, she was now in her own realm. But she could tell something was drastically different. Normally her realm was in the middle of space, but now it was a small island. She began to walk around and search for Pikachu. Sure enough, she found him. He was laying against a palm tree, his body looked completely fine but he looked like he was in pain.

Pegasus slowly walked up to Pikachu and stood next to him. "Pikachu?"

Pikachu looked up and saw Pegasus. He looked at her with a relieved smile. "Hey, Pegasus."

Pegasus could hold her emotions anymore. She went up and hugged Pikachu tightly while crying on his shoulder. Pikachu was surprised at Pegasus's sudden hug. "Uhh, is something wrong?"

"Is something wrong?! You almost died dammit!" Pegasus cried and hugged him tighter. "And it's my fault. If only I stayed in the damn ring!"

Pikachu smiled and hugged her back. "It's not your fault Pegasus. I'd rather take the full blow than let you be hurt. Besides, I don't think either of us would've predicted what happened."

Pegasus raised herself and looked at Pikachu. "What did happen? All we saw was you get hit into a wall and... well... I don't think you would want to know what happened to your body."

"Is it that bad?"

Pegasus nodded sadly. "You won't be able to fight ever again."

Pikachu let out a disappointing sigh and looked at the sky. "Damn, I was hoping to make it to nineteen before my career ended. I guess eighteen years and ten months is good enough."

Pegasus looked at Pikachu with a puzzled look. "You're surprisingly calm about this."

"Not gonna lie, I was kinda expecting for something to happen to me. But I think I should tell you what happened," Pikachu looked at Pegasus in the eyes with a serious look. "Raichu is the reason for what happened. He somehow stopped time and attacked me with another god."

"Another god! Who was it?" Pegasus asked.

"Hmm, I think Raichu said his name was Hades," Pikachu replied.

Pegasus felt her heart stop. She had a horrified look on her face. "P-Pikachu? A-Are you sure that was his name?"

Pikachu nodded. "Yep, that's what he said."

Pegasus stood up. She turned around, took a deep breath, and screamed as loud as she could. Pikachu covered his ears to block the noise, but Pegasus was too loud. Covering his ears did nothing. Soon enough, Pegasus stopped screaming and turned back to Pikachu.

"We. Are. Fucked!" Pegasus exclaimed.

"I'm gonna assume that Hades isn't an easy fight," Pikachu said.

"He's definitely not. Hades is the ruler of Hell. He is the living embodiment of pure evil. If he has a goal to gain power or cause destruction, he will do everything he can to do it. Even if it means he has to destroy the world," Pegasus explained.

"Well, how do we defeat him?" Pikachu asked.

Pegasus sighed. "The only gods that can beat him is me and my ancestors. For eons, the pegasus family and their guardians have been fighting off Hades. But with you unable to fight, we don't have a chance."

"Can't you choose a new guardian in my place?" Pikachu questioned.

Pegasus shook her head. "Nope. I can't choose a new guardian until you either die or break a major rule."

"What about Eevee? Can't she fight him?"

"No. Only a being of pure light energy can defeat Hades. Eevee is being of pure darkness because the Tracia family is pure dark energy. Her fighting him would only make Hades stronger."

"So, we really don't have a chance then," Pikachu sighed. He slammed his fist on the tree he was by in frustration. "Dammit. If only I were able to withstand that attack!"

"What attack?" Pegasus asked.

"It was called Hells Atomic Fury or something like that," Pikachu told her.

'That explains the atomic energy then,' Pegasus thought. She then realized something and went wide-eyed. "Hold the fuck on. He used Hells Atomic Fury on you and you survived!"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Pikachu asked.

"That attack is nearly unstoppable. Everyone who was hit by it died. But you survived it. That should be impossible," Pegasus said in shock.

"Maybe I got lucky? But what do we do?" Pikachu started to think of ways of things they could do, but nothing came into mind. "Hmm, hold on. Is there any way for me to be healed?"

Pegasus thought for a moment. "There's no way to fully heal you at once, but we can do it in two separate ways. We can get two light gods to heal you halfway, and then we can find someone who can use dark magic to heal the other half."

"Dark magic? That seems kinda weird," Pikachu said.

"It does, but it's the only way. Besides, light magic is useless to us," Pegasus grumbled.

"But light magic sounds more reasonable than dark magic. Considering I'm a being of light," Pikachu said.

"It's weird, but only dark magic can heal a being of light and light magic can only heal a being of dark."

"That really defeats the purpose of the names."

"I don't make the rules, I only follow them," Pegasus sighed. "But where the hell are we gonna find two light gods and a dark magic user?"

"What about the other two kingdoms? They have Virgo and Panther."

"Panther is a dark god. And Virgo, fuck her."

"Woah, what's with that?"

"Virgo is a slut, a whore, and a bitch. We don't ever talk about her, got it?"

"Uhh, ok?"

"Pikachu, if you ever, and I mean EVER, meet Virgo, I will literally cry myself to death!"

"Ok, Ok. No talking to Virgo. Got it."

"Good. But now, what other gods are there?" Pegasus began thinking again. "Hmm, I think I know of two. But they need guardians in order to help. We need two people who are willing to become guardians."

"I know some people," Pikachu grinned.

"Well, who is it?" Pegasus asked.

"You know who I'm thinking of," Pikachu smiled. Pegasus looked at him confused, before realizing who he was talking about. "Are you sure they're up for it?" She asked.

"I know they are. They're more than capable of handling gods," Pikachu said with a smile.

Pegasus smiled back. "Ok. I'm going to let them know and track down a dark magic-user. It's gonna take some time to find the other gods, so rest for now."

"Not like I have many options," Pikachu huffed. Pegasus giggled. She leaned up and gave a quick peck on Pikachu's cheek.

"I'll be back in a few hours," Pegasus told him. She was about to leave until Pikachu stopped her.

"Wait a sec, I need to tell you something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eevee, Shinx, and Buizel were all still waiting for Pegasus to come back. Pichu had fallen asleep and Eevee was holding her. Pegasus had been gone for almost an hour, and the longer she took the more worried the three girls were.

"Do you guys think he's ok?" Buizel asked them.

"I hope so. But I'm starting to lose faith that he's ok," Shinx said sadly.

"Of all people, why did it have to be Pikachu? He can't ever catch a break," Buizel sighed. She looked over at Eevee and noticed she had a dead look in her eyes. "Eevee? Are you alright?"

Eevee looked over at Buizel and shook her head. "I feel like this is my fault."

"It's not your fault Eevee. Most of this is Raichu's doing," Shinx told her.

"But none of this would've happened if I didn't come here. Raichu wanted more power but he didn't have a way to. But when I came he found a way to gain more power by trying to take over Cerberus if he would've killed my father. But now everything is gone to shit and it's my fault," Eevee said, a few tears falling from her eyes. "I should've just stayed at Tracia and stayed as a slave."

"Stop speaking nonsense. We'd rather have you here right now than have you as a slave," Buizel said.

"But what if we can't beat him? Then all of us are slaves then," Eevee told her.

"Well, we aren't gonna let that happen, are we?" Shinx said. "All we have to do is fight Raichu and try to kill him, simple."

"Don't be so sure about that Shinx," The three girls turned to see Jolteon walking up to them. "Raichu is way stronger than you think. And I have a feeling he just got stronger."

"How can we trust that feeling?" Buizel said.

"Because if it's a feeling a god also had, then it's serious," The four turned and saw Pegasus walking out of the hospital. "Sorry I took so long. I was having a little chat with Pikachu."

"Does that mean he's ok?" Eevee asked, a bit of hope in her voice.

"Mentally, yes. Physically, hell no. You guys can see him, but be warned, it isn't good," Pegasus told them. They all got up and Pegasus led them to Pikachu's room. They were all horrified when they saw how badly hurt Pikachu was. Pegasus decided to speak up again. "As you can tell, he's not doing good. He will never be able to fight again. So any chance we had against Raichu is gone."

"What do you mean by that?" Eevee asked. Pegasus began to explain to everyone what she and Pikachu talked about. They were all shocked and horrified to learn what really happened to him.

"I knew that crash wasn't the real reason," Shinx said. "So, with Pikachu unable to fight, we can't beat Raichu."

Pegasus nodded. "Right now, Raichu is unstoppable. We're all dead meat if he attacks right now."

"Can't you fight Raichu and Hades on your own?" Buizel asked.

"That's like asking a baby to stop crying. If I were crazy enough to fight Raichu and Hades on my own, I would have to separate from Pikachu. But by doing that I lose a majority of my power," Pegasus explained.

"So we are gonna die. I might as well kill myself now before Raichu does," Eevee sighed depressingly.

"Hold your suicidal thoughts for later. We may still have a chance," Pegasus said.

"How? You just said we're all gonna die," Shinx said.

"Yes, but we aren't if Pikachu is healed. We can heal him, but it won't be easy. All we need are two light gods and find them guardians to heal half of him, and then we find someone with dark magic and heal the rest of him. I don't know where the gods are, but I do know where to find their guardians," Pegasus grinned. "In fact, they're close by."

"Really? Where are they?" Buizel asked.

Pegasus smiled. "I'll give you a hint. One's British and the other is last year's Women's National Series Champion."

"WHAT!!!" Buizel and Shinx exclaimed. Pegasus smiled while Eevee and Jolteon were shocked.

"Oh, I guess it makes sense that they'll be guardians too. Both are beings of light and show their passion for fighting," Jolteon spoke aloud.

"Exactly, not to mention Pikachu also recommended you two. So, what do you say?" Pegasus said. Buizel and Shinx were lost for words. Them becoming guardians with gods? It almost felt like a dream.

"So, if we become guardians to these gods, we can heal Pikachu?" Shinx asked.

"Yep. You'll also gain their strength as well," Pegasus said.

"Then I'm in. Not for their strength, but for helping Pikachu," Shinx said.

"Same here. I'm not gonna let my best friend suffer," Buizel grinned.

"Good, one last thing is you can't complain about what god you get and how they act. You get what you get and we aren't responsible for their actions, got it?" Pegasus asked.

Buizel and Shinx had uncertain looks on their faces. "Uhh, sure. Whatever."

Pegasus smiled. "Great. We'll rest up for a week and start looking later. I think we all need a rest after what's been happening. Tomorrow, me and Jolteon will track down the other gods."

"Does that mean we'll have to leave Pikachu behind?" Eevee asked.

"I'm going to be here Eevee. I'm gonna watch over my son as a mother should," Jolteon said.

"And don't worry, neither are outside of the continent but nevertheless are far away," Pegasus said. "Now, how do we find someone with dark magic?"

"I think Eevee will be able to track one down," Cerberus spoke up after being silent for a while.

"Huh? How can I track one down?" Eevee asked.

"Focus your energy in the area around you and find a big spot of dark energy. You're the only dark being here so it should be easy. Try it out, you may not be able to find one now but you'll know how to find one," Cerberus said.

"Ok, if you say so," Eevee closed her eyes and began to focus. She searched around for dark energy but didn't find any. She searched harder, and to her surprise, she found one. But it was big. Really big. And it was very close to them. Eevee opened her eyes and began to get nervous. "C-Cerberus, how big should this dark energy be?"

"It should be quite big but not too big, why?" Cerberus questioned.

"Because one is in the castle," Eevee said. She felt the energy getting closer. She sprinted out of the room and into the halls. When she turned a corner she saw someone she dreaded.

"You!" Eevee growled.

"Well, if it isn't my own sister. How unfortunate it is for you to be alive," Mara scowled.

"What are you doing here?!" Eevee barked.

Mara grinned. "Simple. I'm here to see my date. I think you may know him? Prince Pikachu."

Eevee was surprised but then shot daggers at her. "You're not getting anywhere close to him! I'll make sure of it."

"Oh, will you?" Mara's eyes began glowing purple. "Guess I'll have to kill you first!"

Eevee started getting angry. Cerberus could tell she was going to turn to Satans Wrath again and knew he had to stop her.

"Calm yourself, you aren't fully healed. Doing a transformation now will only hurt you more," Cerberus told her.

Eevee growled. "Then what can I do?!"

"Do nothing, we need her."

"WHAT!?"

"Look at her neck, she has a dark crystal."

Eevee looked at Mara closely, sure enough, there was a dark crystal around her neck.

"Eevee!"

Shinx and Buizel ran to Eevee's side. They were surprised to see another eevee in front of them, but silver.

"Eevee, who's this?" Shinx asked.

"My... my sister, Mara," Eevee replied.

"Sister," Buizel said shocked.

"Yes, and if you'll excuse me. I need to kill a bitch to see my Pika," Mara said sweetly.

"So you're after him, huh? Not on my watch. Thunder times three-" Shinx suddenly felt a spike of pain go through her body. Shinx cried out in pain and collapsed to the ground. She was still weak from her last battle.

"I'll fight her. Aqua times three-" The same happened to Buizel. She grunted in pain and fell to her knees. She held her arm as it started to hurt badly.

Mara started laughing. "HA! I didn't know people in Amber were so weak. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be seeing my Pika now."

"Wait," Eevee stopped her. Everyone looked at her. "You control dark magic, don't you?"

"Yes, and?" Mara said.

"I want to make a deal. Pikachu is really hurt right now and he's the only one who can defeat Raichu. One of the ways to heal him is with dark magic. If you can heal him with your magic, then I'll become your slave."

Buizel and Shinx looked at Eevee like she was crazy. They couldn't believe what they heard her say.

"Are you nuts Eevee!" Buizel exclaimed.

Eevee looked at Buizel and Shinx. "I'm no use here. If I stay then I'll only cause more trouble," Eevee looked back at Mara. "So, what do you say?"

Mara thought about Eevee's offer. As much as she wanted to have Eevee as a slave, it wasn't what she wanted right now. Right now, she wanted more.

"Hmm, how about we make a different deal. I'll heal Pikachu, but I want to go on a date with him. Tomorrow," Mara told her.

Eevee growled. She didn't like the thought of Mara and Pikachu going on a date. But Pikachu's life was more important than worrying about something like that. "Fine, but his mother will have to approve of it as well."

"Oh, I'm sure she will. So are you gonna show me where he is or what?" Mara said. Eevee nodded and led Mara to Pikachu's room. Buizel and Shinx slowly trailing behind. When they entered the room, Joltoen and Pegasus were surprised to see another eevee with them. Pegasus instantly recognized the silver eevee.

"Eevee, why is your sister here?" Pegasus asked.

"Sister? So she's the one who ruined your life," Jolteon growled.

"Yep, and proud of it," Mara said proudly. "And for why I'm here. I was told you need a dark magic user to heal Pikachu. I'm your person," Mara showed them her dark crystal.

'So that's why Eevee ran out,' Pegasus thought. "So, will you heal him?"

"I will, but on one condition. I go on a date with Pikachu, tomorrow. Whether you like it or not," Mara smirked.

Jolteon growled. She hated the thought of it, but what other choice did they have? They needed Pikachu healed as quickly as they can to fight Raichu. She could already imagine how upset Pikachu would be.

"Fine, but don't try to pull anything stupid," Jolteon warned.

"Oh? And what are you gonna do about it?" Mara asked cockily.

Jolteon began to emit a red aura from her body. Everyone in the room started to get scared. "Trust me! You don't want to make a mother mad!"

Mara nervously laughed. "I-I won't..." Mara looked over and saw Pikachu laying on the bed. She walked closer to him to get a better look. She was horrified when she saw him. "Jesus, what the hell happened to him?"

"Hades," Pegasus answered.

"Hades. The god of hell and the ruler of all dark gods," Mara said.

"Yep. And Raichu now controls him. And if you don't heal him then all four kingdoms are doomed. And who knows, Raichu may also make you his slave," Pegasus told her.

"Hell no. I ain't letting that fat ass make me a slave. Let me see what I can do," Mara's paw glowed purple and she waved it around Pikachu's body. After a few minutes, she stopped and looked at everyone. "Here's what I can do. I can fix all his bones, cure his burns, fix his hearing, and take away his paralysis. But I can't do anything else."

"That's fine, at least he'll be awake and walking," Pegasus said.

"Also, there's something you all should know," Mara started. "Pikachu's tail is dead. I can't feel any life from it."

"A dead tail?!" Pegasus walked up to Pikachu and touched his tail. Sure enough, she felt no life from it.

"A dead tail?" Buizel said confused. "I didn't think tails could die on their own."

"I've heard of a dead tail before. It's rare but it does cause a lot of issues like a lack of balance," Shinx said.

"Yep. So you'll either have to cut it off or somehow find a new tail for him. Having this one will only get in the way," Mara said.

"We'll deal with that later. Go ahead and heal him," Pegasus said.

"Ok, but first," Mara turned to her sister. "I'll need your help."

"My help," Eevee said surprised.

Mara nodded. "Yes, doing this will take a lot of energy out of me. I may not be able to heal this all in one go. But you're the only other dark being here. If you transfer your energy into my body as I'm healing him we'll be able to do it in one go."

Eevee sighed. Working with her sister was a nightmare, but if it was to help Pikachu, she'll do it. "Fine, let's get this done."

Mara nodded. She put a paw on Pikachu's chest and Eevee put her paw on Mara's side.

"What are you doing?! Your energy is already low. If you transfer your energy to her you might not make it!" Cerberus exclaimed.

"I don't care! Now shut up and let me focus!" Eevee yelled.

Mara began to use her magic to heal Pikachu. His burn marks began to fade away and his bones started to heal. Mara started to feel tired and it was very noticeable. Eevee knew this was her queue. Eevee's aura appeared and it started going into Mara's body. They both kept going but soon enough both were beginning to feel tired.

"C-Come on, just a bit more," Mara panted. Eevee grunted and transferred more of her energy to Mara. Mara continued, a few seconds later, she could feel she was done. "Stop!"

Eevee stopped transferring her energy to Mara. The two collapsed to the ground exhausted. Pikachu was now halfway healed.

Pegasus walked up to them. "Goodness, you two alright?"

"Just... need a bit of rest," Mara replied but soon passed out. But Eevee didn't say anything. In fact, she looked like she wasn't moving at all.

"Eevee?" Jolteon said worriedly. She put her paw on Eevee's neck to check for a pulse. Luckily, there was. "She's fine. She only passed out. Some rest and she'll be fine."

"Let's put these two in the hidden rooms upstairs. We can't risk having both Tracia princesses be seen at the same time," Pegasus said as she put Mara on her back.

Jolteon lifted Eevee on her back and looked at Shinx and Buizel. "You two come with me. I want to show you something. Pichu, on my head dear," Pichu jumped on top of Jolteon's head and they all walked out.

"Is it a good idea to leave Pikachu alone?" Shinx asked.

"He'll be fine. Besides, I have to go back to the ring anyway," Pegasus said.

"Why's that?" Buizel asked.

"I'd... rather not say. All I can tell you is that this isn't my real body," Pegasus told them. Buizel and Shinx decided to not question any further.

They all arrived in a long hallway. There was nothing in the hall, just walls.

"Uhh, where are these 'secret rooms'? Because I don't see a bloody door in sight," Buizel said.

"Watch," Pegasus put a hoof on the wall. All of a sudden, the part of the wall she was touching turned into a door. "These rooms can only be unlocked by me or a royal. It's to protect important people that are under threat."

Pegasus opened the door and put Mara on the bed inside the room. She walked back out and shut the door. She then turned the door back into a normal wall. "We'll check on her tomorrow. She won't be able to get out since she's a being of dark."

Jolteon walked to another part of the wall. She put her paw on it and turned it into a door. But this door had a crown on it.

"What's with the crown?" Shinx asked.

"This is Pikachu's old room. Come," Jolteon said. She opened the door and they all walked in. They were amazed at how big it was. It was huge. Inside were a king-size bed, a basket of kids toys, a piano with a few other instruments around it as well, a giant T.V, a full fridge, and two other doors, one leading to the bathroom.

"Bloody hell. His room is bigger than my old house," Buizel exclaimed.

"Ma'am, why is Pikachu's room a hidden room? Shouldn't he have slept close to you and Raichu?" Shinx asked.

"Normally, yes. But around that time Raichu began to be abusive and I didn't want Pikachu anywhere near him. So I put him here," Jolteon answered. She put Eevee on the bed. Jolteon started to shed a few tears. "This brings back some good memories. I would come in here and see him either watching WBA battles or playing his music. He was so happy back then. But all this royal stuff slowly took away that happiness."

"Why? Pikachu had everything he would want here?" Buizel said confused.

"You have to remember Buizel, Pikachu was raised as a child would be in the lower-class. People who are poor," Pegasus said. "Going up to a higher class without proper development can have a negative effect on a child, especially someone as young as he was."

"Also, we always had to act like royalty all the time. We weren't used to being in royalty so we would always get criticized whenever we messed up," Jolteon continued. "I remember Pikachu begging to me one time to go back to our old home because he hated this place. I wanted to leave too, but I was already married to Raichu and I couldn't divorce him without him agreeing to it as well."

"That's just stupid. You should be able to divorce without his say in it," Buizel said.

"Unfortunately it only happens for anyone whos in the royal family, everyone else has it normal," Jolteon sighed.

"I'd hate to interrupt, but I only have a few minutes left," Pegasus said. She looked at Buizel and Shinx. "I think you two should go home and get some rest. Tell me where you live and I'll teleport you there."

Shinx and Buizel had nervous and sad looks on their faces. Jolteon and Pegasus noticed this and knew something was wrong.

"Buizel? Shinx? What's going on?" Jolteon asked. The two were silent, but Shinx decided to speak first.

"Well, m-ma'am. Uhh... I... don't... have a home," Shinx told her.

"S-same here," Buizel said.

Jolteon was shocked. "W-What? How? You two should be able to afford homes."

"That's what we thought too. But they made a new rule in the WBA," Buizel started.

"WBA fighters will get their full pay, depending on how much their worth, when they reach the age of twenty and reach the pro league," Shinx finished.

"What!? That's absurd," Jolteon exclaimed.

"It is. Apparently it's because minors were buying lots of alcohol because they could afford it. So they had to limit how much we got paid. It's not good, it's below minimum wage," Buizel said.

"We can barely afford anything, one paycheck would be used up in a day to stock up on food," Shinx said.

"That's just awful. I'm gonna have to talk with the owner of the WBA soon," Jolteon said. She was furious that the WBA would even do that. "Wait, does that mean Pikachu gets paid the same as well?"

"Kinda, since he's in the pro series he gets paid a bit more, but not by a lot," Buizel told her.

"It's why we're both paranoid that we won't make it to pro. We only have one shot, if we don't get drafted, then it's all over," Shinx sighed. "I'll have to go back to Cince if I fail."

"And I'll have to move back with my father, or maybe go back to the U.K with a relative," Buizel said.

"Jesus. How long have they been doing this?" Pegasus asked them. "I don't think it's legal for them to do this."

"It's been going on for nearly ten years," Buizel replied.

"Well, I'm gonna make it stop. How much are you two worth?" Jolteon asked.

"I'm worth sixty million," said Buizel.

"I'm worth eighty million," said Shinx.

"And do you two know how much Pikachu is?"

"Two-hundred million," They said at the same time.

"...I'll figure out his situation later. I'm gonna get you two your proper pay by the end of the week. For now, you two are residents of Amber Castle," Jolteon told them. Shinx and Buizel were shocked.

"R-Really? You're letting us stay here?" Shinx said in disbelief.

"Yep. And you two can choose to stay if you want. We have plenty of room," Jolteon said.

Shinx and Buizel began to repeatedly thank Jolteon. Pegasus smiled as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. She looked down at her hoof and saw she was starting to turn into blue sparkles.

"Well, it looks like my time is up," Pegasus said. The three looked at Pegasus and saw what was happening to her.

"What's happening Pegasus?" Shinx asked.

"I can only hold this form for two days. I have to go back to the ring now," Pegasus told them. A few tears began to fall from her eyes. "You know, I wanted to do a lot of things for the two days I'm allowed to be in this form."

Pegasus started to cry, they started to feel bad for her. "When will you be able to leave the ring?" Shinx asked.

"Not for another two hundred years, or until I find my real body," Pegasus told them.

"Your real body?" Jolteon said confused.

"This is only a projection form of my body. My real body was stolen... by Hades," Pegasus sniffed and noticed she was almost gone. "I have to go now. I'll always be close by with Pikachu. I just wish I had a chance to give each one of you a hug."

Seconds later, she vanished.

The three all felt heartbroken. They could tell that Pegasus really wanted to stay out with them and not in the ring.

"You know, I feel bad for her. Something tells me she doesn't get to live a good life," Buizel said.

"Yeah," Shinx nodded.

"Being a god does put boundaries on them. They have a big responsibility to fulfill, and they're expected to not waste time," Jolteon said. "But sometimes, I do wish she has more freedom," Jolteon sighed and turned to Shinx and Buizel. "Well, I think we all need to relax after what happened. I'll show you two to your rooms. They all have basic things you need in there so don't worry about it for now."

The two young girls nodded and followed their queen out of the room. Leaving a sleeping Eevee behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pegasus was back in her realm, it still remained an island. She was still crying. She wanted to stay longer, but unfortunately, her time was up.

"Are you ok?"

Pegasus jumped and turned to see Pikachu behind her, a worried look on his face.

"Oh, I-I'm fine. It's just," Pegasus sniffed. "I just wish I could stay out there longer."

"What's stopping you?" Pikachu asked.

"A body. I need one if I want to stay out for as long as I want. But I don't have one, not anymore."

"What happened to it?"

"Well, the Pegasus before me was fighting Hades with their guardian. But at the same time, I was born into existence to replace that pegasus. Hades thought that I was the other pegasus and stole my body and locked it in hell."

"Is there any way to get it back?"

"Yeah, we have to go in hell and find it. But I don't know how to get there, and it'll be hard for a light being like me to go in there. I would stick out like a sore thumb," Pegasus sighed. "I just wish that I could have a chance to get it back. But it seems impossible now."

Pikachu noticed that Pegasus was close to breaking down. So he moved closer to her and gave her a hug. Pegasus was surprised by the hug. But she should've expected it. It was Pikachu after all, he's always there to comfort someone.

"I just wish I had more freedom. I want to be able to do more things. I want to go out with friends, I want to try new food, I want to see what's all over the world, I... want to be able to find love."

Pegasus cried into Pikachu's shoulder. Pikachu held her close and patted her back. He never would've expected to see a god cry. It was a rare sight to see. He wanted to help her, but how?

"I'll get your body back."

Pegasus pulled back and looked at Pikachu in shock. "W-What?"

Pikachu smiled. "I said I'll get your body back."

Pegasus sighed and wiped a few tears away. "It's impossible Pikachu. You'd have to have dark energy in your body. But you're pure light."

"Then I'll find a way to get dark energy in my body," Pikachu told her.

"Pikachu..." Pegasus started to cry again, but not with sadness, but with happiness. "You're too nice."

Pikachu smiled. "I know. But that never hurt anyone does it?"

Pegasus giggled. "I can see why so many girls like you. You're a one of a kind guy you know. There need to be more people like you."

"Well, as you said, I'm one of a kind. If there were more like me then I would be irrelevant," Pikachu said.

Pegasus laughed. She pushed Pikachu on the soft and laid on top of him. "You know, there's a lot of things preventing me from kissing you on the lips. Mainly your mother."

"What's with girls wanting to do stuff to me? Eevee, Shinx, Buizel, and now you," Pikachu sighed.

"Well, those girls have an excuse for their sexual behavior. Something in the area around the stadium is causing certain people to be more sexual than normal. It seems like it's affecting those three a lot. Most likely because they're virgins."

"And... you're just now telling me this because...?" Pikachu said.

"It was funny to see them rub all over you," Pegasus laughed.

Pikachu sighed but couldn't help but laugh. "At least you're smiling again."

"True, but..." Pegasus yawned and rest her head on Pikachu's chest. "I'm tired, so I'm sleeping on top of you tonight."

"Go ahead. I can't stop a god from doing what she wants."

"You're damn right about that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey... Pikachu... get up... hello?... HEY!"

Pikachu's eyes shot open from the loud noise. He awoke and saw Pegasus standing above him.

"It's time to wake up, you have to wake up in real life too," Pegasus told him.

Pikachu blinked. "In real life? Oh, you mean not in the realm. But I thought I was still badly hurt."

Pegasus rubbed the back of her head. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you a few things. We got half of your body healed from a dark magic user, but this user wanted a deal. A date... with you."

"What!?" Pikachu exclaimed.

"Look, we had no other option. And we weren't gonna waste any more time looking for another one. We need you healed as fast as we can," Pegasus said.

Pikachu sighed. "Whatever, who is it?"

Pegasus nervously laughed. "You see, its... Eevee's sister, Mara."

"...Great..." Pikachu deadpanned.

"Look on the bright side, if you get bored of her you can internally talk to me," Pegasus smiled. "I'm much more interesting than her anyway."

"Fair point," Pikachu agreed. "Anything else you need to tell me?"

"Yeah, be careful of your vision. You're near-sighted until we heal the other half you. I'll try to make some special contacts for you to use so your vision will be normal. And your tail is dead so watch for a change in balance."

"Dead? Like, actually dead?"

"Yeah, actually dead. You would have to get it cut off before it rots and gets infected. But I have another thing that'll work."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you another time, but be ready by the weeks end. Now, get out of the realm. I'll be here waiting," Pegasus said.

"Ok, I'll see you soon," Pikachu said with a smile.

Moments later, he was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pikachu slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He slowly sat up and looked around. Everything was blurry. He couldn't see a thing. He brought his hand closer to his face. He saw his hand crystal clear, but when he moved it farther away it was blurry.

"How's your vision?" Pegasus asked.

"Not good, really. I can only see a few inches in front of me," Pikachu replied. He slowly lifted himself off of the bed he was on. He took a step forward and immediately felt a lack of balance. He wobbled a bit before he finally hit the ground.

"A-Are you alright?" Pegasus asked concerned.

"I'm fine, just gotta... relearn my balance," Pikachu said. He stood back up and took a moment to find his balance. Once he did, he slowly made his way to the door. He opened it and now found himself in the castle halls. He could tell because of the colors, but other than that he had no clue where he was.

"Ok, where do I go?" Pikachu wondered.

"Prince Pikachu?"

Pikachu turned to the voice. He couldn't tell who it was but he did know the person was green and yellow. "Hello? Who's there?"

"It's me, Fosuko," The Chespin told him. (Introduced in Chapter 4)

"Oh, hey Fosuko. Is everything alright," Pikachu asked.

"All if fine Prince, but why are you walking about? You should be resting after your hard crash," Fosuko told him.

"I'll be fine. Hey, do you know where my mom is?"

"The queen? Why, she's in the dining room with some quest," Fosuko told him.

"Can you take me there? I'm having trouble seeing right now," Pikachu requested.

"It'll be my honor," Fosuko bowed. He began to lead Pikachu to the dining room, while also helping him balance.

In the dining room, Jolteon, Pichu, Eevee, Shinx, and Buizel were all sitting together. They had just gotten Eevee from Pikachu's room, who was having a panic attack when she found out she couldn't get out.

"I'm so sorry, Eevee. I didn't mean to forget about you," Jolteon apologized.

"No need to apologize, ma'am, I understand. It's just being locked in a room brought back some bad memories," Eevee said with a slight shudder.

"So, what now?" Shinx asked.

"Well, for today we're going to track down the two gods with this map," Jolteon pulled out an old brown map and set it on the table. It was a map of all four kingdoms. "Using her power, we can locate where the gods are. After that we'll rest for the rest of the week and do whatever, I guess."

"Didn't the doctor say we wouldn't be fully recovered for a month?" Buizel wondered.

"Yes, but you're forgetting we're in Amber Castle. We have technology that'll heal us. I just wish it was advanced enough to heal Pikachu," Jolteon sighed.

"I wonder if he's awake yet?" Eevee said.

"I hope he will be, I'm still worried about him," Buizel said.

"I'm worried that someone will try to attack him," Shinx spoke. "We know Raichu can send people over here to hurt him."

"Are you forgetting that we're fighters."

The girls turned to see Pikachu being brought in with Fosuko's help. Pichu got out of her seat and ran to her brother.

"Big brother!" She cried out and jumped into his arms for a hug. Pikachu smiled and hugged his sister, who started to cry.

"Don't cry Pichu, I'm alright," Pikachu reassured her. Pikachu noticed a yellow figure walking up to him, he didn't need to think twice to know that is was his mother. Jolteon joined in and the three of them were now in a group hug.

"I'm so glad you're alright," Jolteon said softly as she started to cry as well.

"I'm alright mom, don't worry," Pikachu said. They hugged for a little longer before separating. "Also, happy birthday you two!"

"Yay! You didn't forget!" Pichu said happily.

"I would never forget it Pichu," Pikachu told her. He could see Eevee, Shinx, and Buizel walking up to him. Mainly because they were all different colors.

"How are you feeling Pikachu?" Eevee asked him.

"I feel fine, though everything is blurry to me right now, and my balance is way off," Pikachu said.

"Anything else wrong?" Jolteon asked.

"Other than some pain, that's about it," Pikachu replied. "So, what are you all doing?"

"We're going to track down the other two gods, and later this week we're going out to get them," Shinx told him.

"And to find them," Jolteon slid the ring off of Pikachu's wrist. "I'll be needing her for a bit."

Pegasus spoke up. "Put me on the map ma'am, and I'll do the rest."

Jolteon nodded. She walked back to the map and set Pegasus on top of it. Blue waves started to flow on top of the map. Minutes later, two blue dots appeared on the map. One was to the north of Amber, while the other was in the middle of the sea. Jolteon picked up Pegasus and put her back on Pikachu's wrist.

"Weird. Why is one in the middle of the ocean?" Buizel wondered.

"That's because Aquario is a water god. The ocean is where she rest," Pegasus said, making sure everyone could hear her first.

Buizel shrugged. "Makes sense. So we're going deep-sea diving then?"

"Most likely, yes," Pegasus replied.

"Look, the other one is in Gledinsk," Shinx said, pointing to the other dot.

"Gledinsk? Why would it be there? There's nothing in that area?" Jolteon wondered.

Shinx pulled out her tablet and searched up the town. "Let's see. Apparently Gledinsk is going to be the finish for the Amber grand rally race. It's the last race to be in to qualify for the WRL championship race."

"That shouldn't be possible," Pegasus spoke up. "Leone should be in Kelaka. That's the windiest place in Amber."

Shinx continued to look on her tablet, then she saw something shocking. "Uhh, Pegasus? What color is Leone?"

"Green."

"And, he's also a ring, right?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Uhh," Shinx turned her tablet to everyone. "Leone is part of the trophy."

Shinx was right. The trophy was a mixture of many jewels and treasures. And sitting on top of it was a green ring.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Pegasus exclaimed. "Now we're going to need another suit."

"Suit? For what?" Eevee asked.

"We can't just walk up to it and take him, that'll be stealing. We'll have to win him fair and square," Pegasus told them.

"What's so bad about that? I've stolen before and nobody was able to catch me," Shinx said.

"Look, I'm not gonna get in trouble with God again! He's already mad at me for something I did last time," Pegasus exclaimed.

"Wait, I thought you were god?" Pikachu said confused.

"I'm a god. Not THE God. He's basically my dad," Pegasus explained. "And if he finds out I helped steal a god then I'm getting punished."

"How does a god punish another god? That just seems weird?" Pikachu said.

"I'll tell you later! Now, who here is fast?" Pegasus asked everyone.

"Well, me and Pikachu are fast, but I guess only me then," Shinx said.

"Ok, now we need to find someone to make Shinx a suit, but who?" Pegasus wondered.

"If I may," Fosuko spoke. "I know someone who will be able to help."

"Who is it?" Jolteon asked.

Fosuko answered. "A man of intelligence. He goes by the name of Dr. Hyde."

"Hyde!" Jolteon exclaimed.

"Who's is he mom?" Pikachu asked.

Jolteon turned to Pikachu. "He's your uncle Rex's best friend."

"Did someone say my name?!!"

8955 words.

Smile :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 308 43
15 innocent Pokemon are transferred into a mysterious, abandoned mansion where they discover that no matter what they can do, they cannot escape. How...
600 32 23
Randal Silverwood, a 14-year-old highschool student who lives in the Unova region lost his mother, while his abusive father pressured him on everythi...
11.5K 150 29
The world of Pokémon takes a new spin on this classic fairytale. After her father leaves on a trip, Pokémon trainer Duchess Ella is reduced to a serv...
15.5K 845 57
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...