Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
14| Arrests flashbacks
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

1 | Sofia with an 'F'

14.7K 170 134
By storiesbaddie

Chapter 01: Sofia with an 'F'

Summer. You'd think it's the time of the year you rest and have fun. Well not for me. And technically it's not summer yet. There's still about two weeks left of school not that I care anyways. I just thought that after everything, I'd have some time off but 'no rest for the wicked' right? My duffel bag in hand, I knock on the door a couple of times until someone opens it. Amanda. I'm guessing.

"Sofia?" she asks.

"With an 'F'." I say. People tend to confuse Sofia and Sophia.

"Come in, come in." she says smiling and walks me inside. She shows me to 'my new room' where she leaves me. I put my board on the floor by the door, and I sit on the bed and look around, this room needs some make over. The pink walls certainly don't do. I stand up and walk downstairs. 

I try to find Amanda but she's nowhere to be found. So I just start walking outside in the backyard, admiring their rich people backyard. I look at the pool, it kinda makes me wanna jump inside. 

I continue walking while looking around me when I bump into someone.

"Sorry." he says and I look up to find some blondish brownish, green hazel eyes boy standing in front of me. 

"Yeah." I say and just as I'm walking away Daniel says, "Sofia!" 

I look up to find him smiling, just as he's about to take me in his arms I take a step back not wanting a hug. First of all, I'm not a hug person. Second of all, I'm not living here out of the goodness of my heart.

Okay I listened to No rest for the wicked by Cage the Elephant a little too much on the way. 

He chuckles awkwardly and says, "Well Sofia I see you've met Robby." 

"Yeah. Robby." I say bitterly. Who is he another son I didn't know about. All I knew was about Sam and Anthony. No Robby.

"I'm teaching Robby here, a little karate." Daniel explains.

"How fantastic." I say, sarcasm clear in my voice and face.

"Why don't you join us hmm? I'm sure you'd love karate."

I take a second to think. To think about how i'm going to shape what I want to say. "It's a little too late, now don't you think?" I say putting my hands behind my back.

"W-what?" he asks confused.

"To act like you care. It's a little too late. You can drop the act." I say and turn around walking away.

I hear him sigh, but I couldn't care less. 

+

I skipped dinner last night, and I'm starving. So this morning I'm having at least some bread for breakfast. I get downstairs after changing into some black shorts and a black shirt. I'm going to buy some paint today. While Sam and Anthony will be in school, I'll be painting my room.

The only good thing, that I protested about, is that I don't have to go to school until the end of the summer. Since I promised I wouldn't make a scene about moving to the LaRusso's only if they let me off school for these 2 weeks.

I sit by the table and soon Amanda and Daniel soon join me as I eat my bowl of soggy cereals. Soggy cereals are delicious. 

"I thought maybe you could come to the Dealership today." Daniel says.

"I'll pass." I say annoyed.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you wanna change the color of the walls in your room and buy a few things too, so why don't you come to the Dealership and then I can drive you to the mall?" Amanda says.

I take a minute to think this time. If I say yes it'll look like I'm a softie. If I say no, I won't be able to get rid of the pink walls. 

"Fine." I say. They both look at each other and nod. As if me agreeing with them was like an accomplishment for them. 

we finish breakfast and I quickly slip on my converse. 

"There's some clothes in the closet for you. But I don't they're your type. We can shopping later." Amanda tells me as we both walk toward a Mercedes AMG.

"Eh, I already have clothes." I say trying not to show any desire for new clothes. There's this Def Leppard shirt I've been wanting for a while now.

"Oh, I know. I just thought it'd be nice." she says.

"Eh, sure." I say. My mom has never really been a mom. If that makes sense. I'd call her mom and shit, but she wouldn't act like one. You know? She'd go out every time. Let me do anything I wanted. Which at some point was fun. But after a while you want your mother to start caring about you the way your friends' mother care about them. You want your mother to shake you, scared by the fact that you got hurt. 

You want your mother to tell you that she loves you, you wanna spend time with her. Talking about school drama and all that shit. All I talked to my mom about was rent, and her love life. Narcism to its core. You can't beat the amount of manipulation and narcism my mother has. 

We soon arrive at the Dealership and I sit in Amanda's office looking at the clock, which by the way makes too much noise to be an office clock, watching as the hands of the clock move by the minute.

An hour has passed and I've counted all the tic and tacs the clock makes an hour. Approximately 3,000. I decide to do a quick calculation to check my answer:

1 tic = 1 second

60 tic = 60 seconds

60 tic = 1 minute

3,600 tic= 60 minute 

Wow. 3,600 tic-tac per hour. That's a lot. 

"Do you have any water?" I ask trying to make time pass by faster.

"Sure. It's over there." Amanda says not even looking or pointing at direction other than her papers. So where exactly? Cause I don't see any water on her paper.

I stand up and decide to just wander around, I get to the cups and find a water fountain. I fill my cup in and quickly finish it when I notice Robby cleaning the windows.

I walk towards him and go outside, "So you do the cleaning?"

He quickly turns around to find me and then smiles, "It's supposed to help me with my karate training."

I pick up a sponge from the bucket and say, "well I'm bored, and have to stay here for god knows how long. I'll help."

"Sure thing. Sponge has soap so you clean the windows. Using the two of them. Making big inside circles with your right then left." he says but I ignore him.

"Like this." he says when he sees I'm not doing the circles. He stands behind me and puts his hand on top of mine. I can smell his shampoo from here. Mint. But nice mint. Not the type that tickles your nose. 

He helps me make circles and I can't help but say, "Okay. I know how to make circles, I passed first grade. Now you can go."

We both freeze for a second and then he shrugs, "First grade? Damn I didn't think you passed kindergarten." 

I roll my eyes and laughing and we both start cleaning.

I notice Amanda and Daniel looking at Robby and I cleaning the windows while purposely splashing water onto each other and laughing like two idiots. But I feel too happy to care. I haven't felt this good in years.

"It's my lunch break." Robby says, "Wanna grab a bite?" 

I nod and look at Amanda, "LUNCH?" I mouth to her and she walks towards us.

"You two go get lunch, but Sofia be back by 3 PM." she says and I nod.

Robby climbs on his skate and I groan, "That's not fair! I didn't take mine." 

"Get on mine." he says.

"Yeah right. We're gonna break it." I scoff and then he gets off his skate, and holds it in his hand. We walk together to the little Shake Shack.

We order fries and then I stop laughing, "Thanks." I suddenly say.

"For what?" he asks stuffing fries in his mouth.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while. I haven't had a friend to have fun with in a while, for all that matters." I say looking down.

"Who said we were friends hmm?" he says jokingly and I look at him stuffing a bunch of fries in his mouth while laughing.

I take a fry from my plate and throw it at him, "You're disgusting!" i say about the way he stuffed the fries.

By the 3 PM we're back at the Dealership and Amanda's waiting for me by the car.

"Go back to your child labor." I tell Robby.

"I got paid. you didn't. Who's in child labor now, huh?" he says and I laugh shaking my head.

Amanda and I drive off to the mall where we buy grey and black paint. A retro store grabs my attention and I get inside. Inside the shop there's a vinyl, an old stereo, some band tees like Led Zeppelin, The Kiss, Twisted Sisters, Guns 'n' Roses, and Def Leppard. There's even a vinyl CD of Hysteria by Def Leppard. 

Hysteria is definitely not my favorite song by Def Leppard but it has a nice beat to it, plus the movie was nice. 

"I figured you'd like a few things from here." Amanda says as I grab the Def Leppard shirt. It's all washed black with the classic Def Leppard written in yellow and red.

We then go to a shoe shop after Amanda noticed my converse are worn out. We buy a pair of black high tops converse and another one red high top. We also buy some low vans. The original ones. 

On the way back to the house, I feel complete. Happy. Excited. Exhausted.

"Thank you." I tell Amanda and she smiles.

"I know it'll never feel like your home with your mother, but I still want you to feel at home. So if you ever need anything, just ask." Amanda said.

"Thank you." I say sincerely. I've never thanked anyone sincerely, no one. 

I guess it's better now than never. Right?

There is a beginning for everything hmm?

God what am i now? The hippie, spiritual, chick, at the corner of your street or what?

---------------------------

I worked hard on that one but ehh i'm proud :)

the bands i included in this chapter are some of my favs esp falling in reverse :) 

I still dk wt i want sofia to look like. also guys if i forgot a few capital letters or something i'm sorry but it's currently 10.34 PM and i haven't had proper sleep in so long with exams and shit...

x_x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.1K 60
When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In which Tessa let's Cobra Kai and karate ruin...
60.3K 1.7K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
2.3K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
440K 5.6K 22
Y/n moved back into California after her mom passed away with her dad and older brother. She finds a dojo called cobra Kai and finds out some classma...