A Final Request Before Saying...

By iliannabinoche

RomePi™ Webisode Productions brings you Southern Christian Community Curvy Romance Episodes created by Andrea... More

♡1♡ Amazing Grace (BWWM)
♡2♡ The Good Samaritan (BWWM)
♡3♡ Imperfections (BWWM)
♡4♡ If Only They Knew (BWWM)
♡5♡ The Pastor's Son (BWWM)
♡6♡ Fast Friends (BWWM)
♡7♡ Olivier (BWWM)
♡8♡ Clarification (BWWM)
♡9♡ The Wounded (BWWM)
♡10♡ Her Broken Heart (UPDATED 03/11/2022)
♡11♡ Conflicted (UPDATED 03/11/2022)
♡12♡ The Sermon (UPDATED 03/11/2022)
♡13♡ Family (UPDATED 03/11/2022)
♡14♡ Blessings (UPDATED 03/11/2022)
♡15♡ A Love Sacrifice (UPDATED 03/11/2022)
♡16♡ I Promise To (UPDATED 03/11/2022)
♡17♡ (UPDATED 10/23/2022)
AUTHOR'S NOTES

COPYRIGHT DISCLOSURE

396 9 0
By iliannabinoche

A Final Request Before Saying Goodbye

Copyright © 2020 Andrea Tumblin

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission in writing from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

"This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

Reproduction of this protected material without the written consent of Andrea D. Tumblin also known as Ilianna Binoche - Novia Kane will result in LEGAL ACTION.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 948 23
(EDITING) RomePi™ Webisode Productions brings you a Curvy Dark Romance Community Episode created by Andrea T. aka Ilianna Binoche and found exclusive...
6 0 30
Sarah and Rhys are childhood friends who throughout life discover love, loss, and each other once again. **Mature Content** Excerpt: "I'd say you k...
237 37 31
He grabbed my hand and started dancing with me. I was beginning to think maybe Damian would rethink his rules about us and our relationship. Although...
10.2K 196 10
|| MATURE THEMES || "And you say "Did you even notice, that I, began, to bleed?" And it all goes out of focus, and I hear you start to scream. Help m...