Fate-original Mitzu fanfic [c...

De Twicepinkidle

Hmmmm well it's about fate between Mina and Tzuyu obviously :) Mais

Prologue
Ch.1--awaken
Ch.2--test
Ch.3--pass!
ch.4--is there really a second admirer?
ch.5--held in her pain
Ch.6--confession
Ch.7-wait what!!
MORE AND MORE
Ch.8--back door
ch.9--I'm going to kill you
Ch.10--really?
ch.11--Sorry
Ch.12--memories
Ch.14--spill
ch.15--you??
ANNOUNCEMENT
ch.16--traitor?
Ch.17--good or bad?
ch.18--I love you, I'm sorry
Ch.19--Back (THE END)
HAPPY TZUYU DAY
Epilogue-hospital
SATZU
Not an update
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2

Ch.13--Who's that

889 36 4
De Twicepinkidle

Today is the day where Tzuyu can finally leave the hospital. The members are all here with her, ad of course jungkook too.

Tzuyu POV:

(bold=jungkook)

"Jungkook, let's have a talk." I said and Jungkook followed me. the other members all know about him so they left us some space.

"Jungkook, did you tell dad about this?"

"of course not sis. I sense you've recovered some of your memories, let's go home."

"No."

"Why not? Tzuyu, our parents are worried about you, and Eunha is too, she sent people to look for you."

"no. Jungkook, Eunha is the one who pushed me off the building."

"Tzuyu, I know. But she didn't mean to--"

"Chou Jungkook shut up before I punch you in the face."

he finally kept silent.

"Jungkook, she pushed me off. She pushed me and I held on the bars with my hands. she wanted the company, she ripped my fingers one by one...I'm going to teach her a lesson, to see what feels like..."

"Tzuyu..."

"Don't make me lock you up. I don't want anyone talking about this, not you, and no one tell my dad. I'll deal with this, and when I'm done with everything, I'll go home myself. do you understand me."

"yes..."He mumbled.

"good."

"Wait Tzuyu. Is Mina going to now about this?"

"...I'll see about that."

I walked back to my friends, and Mina welcomed me with a bug bear hug.

"What's the matter babe? You look serious." She asked.

"It's nothing..."

"Its okay, I'll wait until you can tell me." She said with a gummy smile. Oh how I miss that smile of hers. I gave her a peck on the cheek. "You're so cute babe." She giggled and the others rolled their eyes at us.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Minari and and waved to the the others, and got into the car.

"Ah...I miss this so much." I whispered and put my arm over Mina's shoulder, hugging her.

"Tzuyu, if you need something, just tell me. There's nothing a Myoui can't give you."She laid only lap and looked into my eyes.

"Minari, you know I don't love you because of your money. Even if you're an ordinary girl, you're still cute, bubbly, beautiful, attractive, and mine." I said seriously.

"Minari, If I need help, I'll ask for it okay? But for now, I don't want to cause you trouble, I promise okay?" I looked at her softly.

Finally she gave in. "okay, but remember, if you need help, you have to tell me. I can't let my girl go through everything herself." She sat up and gave me a kiss.

-----------------------------------

ew I can't believe I made mina the 'man' here, I've got to put this right.

um and I think I'm gonna make loads of time skips here:)

-----------------------------------

Mina POV:

Since the day, Tzuyu has been strange and she's always busy.

"babeeeee" I called and back hugged her.

"babe, I'm a but busy now..." Tzuyu rubbernecked her forehead and looked up to give me a kiss.

"But you've been busy since last Wednesday..." I muttered.

"Babe, I've recovered some parts of my memory, so i have to do things I'm supposed to okay? I'll make up to you this weekend."

"You said the exact same thing last Thursday. And you ended up working again."

"Minari." She suddenly said.

"hm?"

"I have to go out for a moment. I'll be back soon."

"Wait Tzuyu! It's already 7pm!"

"I'll be back by 10 okay?"

She said and left the room. Tzuyu's been like this for the past week like I just said. I thought of an idea and took out a black hoodie from Tzuyu's drawer. "hehe, she won't recognize me for sure.I never wear her clothes." I thought and got dressed.

I peeked out of the room and Tzuyu was putting on her shoes. She was dress like this:

my girl is sooo gorgeous even in a normal shirt and shorts:)))

After she left, I walked out of the room and followed her.

I followed her and we arrived at a restaurant near the school. She went inside and sat down at a 2 seat table by the glass. went into a cafe opposite from the restaurant and chose a place where I can see her table clearly. I hid my face behind a plant on the table...and... A GIRL SAT OPPOSITE OF HERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you didn't get me wrong. I said.

A

.

G

I

R

L

.

S

A

T

.

A

T

.

H

E

R

.

T

A

B

L

E.

HOW DARE SHE CHEAT ON ME! I KNOW TZUYU WON'T CHEAT ON ME, but its still frustrating to see her with another girl...

The both of them were chatting casually but when the food came up, their expressions turned serious and the girl showed her phone to Tzuyu...it looks like a video. I decided to see if Tzuyu would be truthful with her, so she gave Tzuyu a text:

Babeeeeee where are you? When will you come home...

After some time, Tzuyu seemed to realized the text I sent her, so she picked up the phone and smiled at the screen. This made me a little bit happier, since Tzuyu smiled which is evidence that she loves her :))) Tzuyu typed something and held up her phone. She took a selfie with the girl, and their faces were close...

Mina's head was exploding with jealousy and she almost stood up and went to Tzuyu, but fortunately the notification from her phone stopped her.

It was from Tzuyu:

I'm doing something about my past babe. Trust me, I'll wrap this up in no time, I'll get back what's mine and we can live in peace

What does this mean? What did she mean by live in peace? Her past? What happened? I really wanted to know everything. I dialed a number...

"Yes Miss Myoui? How can I help?"

"About the girl I told you about..."

"Yes Miss myoui, I'll hand it in to you think Friday."

"Thanks."

I looked back at the two girls at the table. They finished their meal and Thy shook hands before they went separate ways. I saw Tzuyu take out her phone and dialed someone, and my phone rang.

"Babe, come out, she's gone now." TZuyu said. I looked up ad saw Tzuyu smiling at me, waving.

I stomped out the restaurant and glared at her.

She opened her arms. "babe I want a hug."

"Hmph! NO!" I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Babeeee what do you want to know?" She hummed and hugged me.

"Who's that." I asked immediately.

--------------------------------------------------

Who was that girl??? Why did they look so close? What did tzuyu hide, and what did she mean in the text?

vote and comment what you think!!!

follow my instagram for surprise spoilers!!!

acc: shiba_7321

Btw

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

101K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
1.6K 131 12
Read to find out. [Slow-ish updates]
91.6K 2.7K 42
When Once's became suspicious about Mina and Tzuyu's relationship. Wondering if the two really are trying to hide what they feel for each other.
5.6K 579 35
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫." Mixed breaths:...