Forbidden Fruit

By hannaZhrb

*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid footba... More

Cast
Chapter 1 - Take me to your best friends house
Chapter 2 - Widow in a party dress
Chapter 3 - Pretending
Chapter 4 - Change is quiet
Chapter 5 - Candlelight and Ignorance
Chapter 6 - Overthinking and Overstepping
Chapter 7 - Ghosts of a person
Chapter 8 - Turning Tables
Chapter 9 - Wasting time
Chapter 10 - Open up
Chapter 11 - Confrontation sucks
Chapter 12 - Holding my friend
Chapter 13 - Barbie and Ken
Chapter 14 Picking sides
Chapter 15 - You are the one for me
Chapter 16 - Flying home
Chapter 17 - Friends from college
Chapter 18 - Love isn't enough
Chapter 20 - Finish him
Epilogue
The ultra super Quiz Show
Authors Note
Patreon

Chapter 19 - From Friends to Lovers

23.6K 783 559
By hannaZhrb

My hands found Nick's neck as his cupped my cheeks. I was kissing my boyfriend. I was kissing Nick, the guy I fell in love with and who loved me so much, it scared him. I didn't let go, because I didn't want to and Nick didn't show any signs of discomfort, as to what we were doing here. Neither one of us wanted to let go and for the kiss to end. I moved my lips hungrily, while Nick held a slow pace, expressing his love for me. It felt good and so I let him, as he pulled away for a second, our lips barely apart and he looked into my eyes. 

His hand wandered from my cheek to my chin, gently holding me in place, as we stared at each other, love and hunger written in our eyes. Nick lowered his gaze, before he painfully slowly leaned forward, taking my lips between his, as we fell into another kiss. My stomach tingled and I never wanted this moment to end. I never thought that Nick could make me even happier than he already did, but right in that moment, I was complete. 

Almost in sync, I started to lean back and Nick gently laid me down, so he was hovering over me. I pulled him impossibly closer by his neck, leaving no room for anything other than our kiss. But Nick didn't complain, in fact, he hummed in approval, as I was sucking on his bottom lip, making him feel good. My hands wandered from his neck to his back, clinging onto my boyfriend with so much passion, that I was afraid I would appear needy. But Nicks hands indicated, that he very much liked what I was doing, as one left my cheek and held my waist, firm, but lovingly, making me groan lowly in pleasure. 

Just as I was completely losing myself in the kiss, the sound of a car door shutting outside ripped me out of my trance. Nick and I pulled away, him still leaning over me, as both of our eyes wandered towards the window from where the sound came from. "What was that?" I asked, because Nicks house was pretty isolated and either somebody we knew had arrived or somebody, hopefully, was leaving. Nicks gaze left the window and focused on me again, as a smile crept its wait onto his face. 

"My family left to visit my grandma" he smiled, but not too much in a suggestive way, because he knew he couldn't push me right now. Maybe I would still want to wait and he didn't want to put any pressure on me, which was honestly unbelievably sweet, but not the reality. I had just needed a sign, that Nick wouldn't throw me away like all the girls he ever dated, but with that speech and now that we were...a couple, I was more than hungry for him. And ready. 

"Good. Because I don't think they would want to be near your room for the next hour" I said lowly, cupping Nicks cheek. His whole face heated up just from that sentence and he blushed, turning red. I saw some hesitation in his eyes and that got me thinking that maybe...it wasn't me who needed to be ready, but Nick, who obviously never went further than receiving a blowjob from a guy, aka me, and maybe needed some more time. So I didn't dive in for another kiss, but let Nick organize his thoughts. 

"Jaxson...you know just because we're a couple now, doesn't mean you have to...prove anything, ok? If you still need time, I completely understand that, because...I know you don't want to hear it, but what Charles did was really bad and I can only imagine what it did to you" Nick said and I sighed, because he wasn't wrong. I mean, what happened did put a barrier between me and sexual pleasure for a while, but just with people I didn't trust. 

"Thank you for saying that. And it was...shit, obviously, but I-...I needed time, because I didn't fully trust you. After everything that happened, I just needed to trust you one hundred percent again and with what we both said just now..I do. And I really really wouldn't mind continuing this right now, if you trust me as well" I said, looking intensely at Nick, who seemed genuinely happy with what I just said. That I trusted him again, because that meant more to him, than me just offering my body I guess. 

"I can't...even explain how happy that makes me. And of course I trust you. You're my boyfriend, aren't you?" he grinned and a smile tugged on my face. 

"I guess I am" I smirked and Nick chuckled, as I gently pulled him down by his neck, so he could press his lips against mine. The immediate tingling feeling in my stomach didn't let my smile vanish, as I cherished the feeling of Nick so close to me. Carefully, we crawled back on the bed, so we were comfortably placed in the middle with Nick kneeling between my spread legs, while our lips never left each other for a minute. His lips on mine, embracing them, was a feeling I was never going to grow tired of. 

My hands on his neck wandered to his shoulders, caressing them, while our covered torsos brushed against each other, making me crave his skin against mine. So I pushed Nick back a bit, which made him freeze immediately, probably thinking that I had changed my mind or would start...crying again or something, but I simply needed room to sit up and pull my shirt over my head. Nicks jaw literally dropped, as his eyes were glued to my naked torso and I chuckled, especially when he ripped his own shirt a little, as he was trying to hastily pull it over his head. When he too was only in his pants, I motioned with my fingers for him to return to the position we were in before. 

"Come here" I purred and Nick wasted no time leaping forward and capturing my lips in another kiss. Now that I could feel his chest against mine, the electric shocks only intensified and I moaned at the intense, but amazing feeling. I draped my leg around Nicks hip and he let his hands wander over my stomach, exploring every inch of my exposed skin. I gasped, when his hand brushed my nipple, which would have been embarrassing, if it wasn't Nick I was doing this with. I opened my mouth, eagerly granting him entrance with his tongue and he took that opportunity, exploring the warmth of my mouth. I liked this and I got to control what was happening. This is what I needed and it felt amazing. 

Our kiss grew a little more heated, mostly because I was just really really craving Nick at this point and my hands ran over his defined back, giving him the same feeling he was giving me. Suddenly, Nick pulled away, looking at me with swollen lips and a light blush on his cheeks. He looked incredibly sexy like this and it was as if his eyes were pulling me in, holding me close. My hands came to a halt at his shoulders and we just looked at each other, seeing the other one in this god damn sexy state we had put them in. Nick held this intense eye contact while his hand on my stomach slowly brushed up to my chest, sending shivers down my spine. 

His hand started to massage over my shoulders and collarbones, as his eyes fell from mine to the place his fingers had just touched. Nick lowered his head, slowly pressing his lips to my skin, almost as if he was worshipping it. I couldn't help but stare and observe every single move Nick did with so much lust and passion, I thought I might cum just from that, Jesus. Nick took his sweet time, brushing his lips over my chest, gently peppering it with kisses and making me release slow moans, because what he did felt amazing. My hands, almost automatically, went to his hair, gently letting my fingers run through it, making Nick look up at me, a seductive look in his eyes as he pressed another kiss right next to my nipple. 

How was this guy so god damn sexy? When his lips brushed the pink nob, I moaned, holding onto his hair a little harder, because the spectacular feeling just overtook me. But Nick didn't even flinch, he just slowly took my nipple in his mouth, sucking on it with so much care, it could be mistaken for teasing. While his mouth was busy caressing my nipple, his hand stroke over my stomach, up to my throat and gently, not to choke me, but to just, hold me in place, curled around it. His grip wasn't firm, but rather moved up and down my throat, caressing my jaw and cheek from time to time. That paired with the extraordinary work he did on my nipple, I was slowly loosing myself in this pleasure cave. 

Nick switched nipples at some point, giving me the same amazing feeling he did before and my moans and breaths were barely audible anymore. After a while, I gently pulled him up and pushed him by his chest, so he was slowly laying down on his back. I waisted no time, crawling on top of him, straddling his hips with my legs, because if I was receiving such an immaculate feeling, he should be getting the same. I let my hands stroke over Nicks beautiful chest, while he was gazing at me, a mixture of love and lust written on his face. 

"You are so incredibly sexy" he breathed with a smile tugging on his lips and I chuckled, before diving down and embracing his lips. The sudden action made Nick release a moan, as I started to kiss him and invade his mouth with my tongue, while my hand started to massage his nipple. I detached my lips from his and carefully started to press kisses down his neck, making sure to stop at certain sensitive spots to suck a little, teasing my boyfriend. Nick couldn't contain his pleasure, as he closed his eyes and enjoyed what I was doing to his body. 

I slowly kissed down his chest, making a stop at his nipples, slightly tugging and sucking on them and making Nick arch his back in anticipation of me doing that again. But I would do him one better. I teasingly kissed down his chest and stomach, making a halt at his waistline. By feeling that, he sat up slightly, looking down at me with his beautiful messy hair and flustered face, as my fingers traced over the bulge in his pants, that was very visible now. Nick released a shaky moan, while he had trouble keeping his eyes open and on me, but I just kept doing what I knew best. My fingers slowly unbuckled his belt and Nick gulped, before I teasingly slowly unbuttoned his pants. 

"A-Are you s-" Nick tried to ask, because he probably had a flashback to the last time we were doing this, when only moments later I had broken down in tears. But that wouldn't happen, because I actually really really wanted this. "Yes, I am. Let me take care of you" I breathed with a smug smile in the corner of my mouth, while I tugged down Nicks pants a bit, enough to reveal his, with underwear covered, length, so that I could open my mouth, slightly taking it with the fabric in. Nick threw his head back, moaning at the sensation and I smiled, because I just knew how to push his buttons. 

With his help, I carefully pulled his pants down and, while gazing up at my lover, let my fingers wander under the waistband of his underwear, pulling them down and discarding them to the floor somewhere together with the rest of his clothes. My hands wandered up his naked thighs, making him hitch his breath in his throat the closer I got to his very prominent erection. My hands massaged around it for a while, but Nick didn't get impatient like other guys would. He let me do what I wanted and it felt really good to not be pushed in my way of giving pleasure. 

My fingers slowly wrapped around the base and Nick moaned at the feeling of him being in my hand. I started to slowly massage his dick, making sure to take my time and almost automatically, I extended my free hand and Nick didn't waste any time, intertwining his with mine. Slowly, I pumped him up and down, feeling him getting even harder in my hand and when I extended my tongue, brushing it from the base all the way up to the top, Nick was lost in pleasure. "Oh god!" he breathed as I started to lick over his swollen tip, while giving his base the needed attention. I didn't rush it, but when I felt that he ready, I opened my mouth, taking him in a bit. 

Nicks grip on my hand tightened and I let him, as I started to suck on his cock, making him feel good. The way he moaned and completely lost himself in this feeling, were making my pants impossibly tight. When I was comfortable enough just using my mouth to pleasure Nicks shaft, I rather used my hand to fondle with his balls, making Nick actually release voiceless moaned, because he couldn't take it. I concentrated on his dick in my mouth, making sure to go deep enough each time and letting my tongue flick over his tip, giving Nick some extra pleasure. At some point I buried him inside of me completely and stayed like this for a moment, until my gag reflex kicked in and I had to pull back, rather massaging his shaft with my hand for a moment, to get some air back into my lungs. 

Just as I was about to dive down again, Nick stopped me. "Wait, wait! Come here baby" he said and I chuckled and shook my head at the nickname, that I didn't hate coming from him to be honest. Whenever a guy had called me that when we were hooking up, I was a little turned off, but now? I kind of liked it. I crawled back up to Nick, who waisted no time pressing his lips to mine and I returned the kiss, letting him cup my cheek. His hands snacked around my back, holding me close, as he was turning us around, so I was laying comfortable on my back with Nick above me. 

"Just relax and if you want to stop, tell me" Nick smiled, as his hands wandered over my chest, making me calm and I nodded, smiling to assure him, that I actually wanted this. But I was a tiny bit nervous to be honest, because I hadn't really gotten touched by Nick and I had no idea if he actually wanted this. But he let me do what I wanted, so I would give him the space to explore himself and what he liked to do and what not. Nick pressed his lips to mine once more, as his hands started to wander lower, stroking my sides. When he pulled away, I thought he would just go for it, but no, Nick took his time, looking at me with his seductive eyes, while he slowly crawled down, so he was eye to eye with my pants. His hands roamed over my clothes thighs, massaging and stroking them a bit, making me feel good. 

He held eye contact as his hands stroke up higher, until they gently brushed over my bulge, making me release a low moan. Nick started to kiss my clothed thighs, while his hands wandered even higher, until they reached my belt, slowly unbuckling it. I was looking into Nicks eyes and I suddenly understood, why he wanted to hold my hand whenever I sucked him off, because it just...I too now craved that kind of connection. Nick detached himself from my thigh and sat up slightly, opening my pants, so he could, painfully slowly, pull them down. I lifted my hips, helping him and Nick climbed back up, being presented with me only in my underwear now. 

His hands started to massage my hipbones, while he watched me intensely, as I lost myself in the teasing feeling. His firm but soft hands around my fun-area was giving me an intense feeling, while Nicks mouth pressed loving kisses down my thighs, knees and up towards my hips again. He stopped, just holding eye contact, before he leaned forward and pressed his lips against my covered bulge. "Oh fuck yeah" I breathed, because I had been touched there many many times before, but never had it given me that kind of pleasure. Nicks eyes didn't leave mine and his hands stayed on my hips, massaging them with so much care, while his lips brushed up and down my length, caressing it and giving me and indescribable feeling. 

His fingers slowly moved under my waistband and Nick pulled down my underwear, throwing it away somewhere into his room, before returning, looking at me and my erect dick. But he didn't seem freaked out, on the contrary actually. He kneeled in front of me, kissing my knees and thighs, massaging my muscles and working his way up, until he reached the untouched area. My breath hitched in my throat, as Nick got ready to actually touch me like that for the first time and all I could do was watch him intensely. His hands reached for my shaft, taking it in his hand and watching me as I groaned at the sensation. 

"Oh god" I moaned, barely able to hold eye contact with Nick, even though it was very sexy. I watched him, as he started to massage me up and down, not freaked out at all and looking like it was the most natural and exiting thing for him to do. He started to lower his head and I wanted to tell him, that he didn't need to do that, but we already had an understanding and his eyes told me, just how much he wanted this. Nick opened his mouth, slowly taking me in and I clutched onto the bedsheets, because I had to hold back my loud ass moans. 

His warm mouth around me felt incredible and Nick didn't seem freaked out or nervous at all. His gaze shifted up to meet mine, while he slowly sucked on my dick, his free hand massaging my thigh. Slowly, he started to bob his head up and down, like he had seen me do it, although he didn't take me in very deep, which I didn't complain about, it was amazing just the way he did it. Nick made sure to suck on my dick, while massaging the base and holding eye contact. If somebody would have told me, that Nick would willingly suck my dick one year ago, I would have bursted out laughing. Now I think I can never watch porn again, god damn. 

After a while, Nick pulled back, massaging my in saliva covered dick. He gently spread my legs a bit and I knew what he was trying to do, so I helped him, taking a pillow and putting it under my hips, so I was at a good angle. Nicks hands wandered over my thighs to my butt, caressing my skin. "Do you want to...go all the way?" he asked shyly and I smiled, nodding at him. My reaction made his lips tug into a grin, while he kept massaging me. "Me too. Now...I think I know what I'm doing here but- please, correct me if I do something wrong or hurt you" Nick said and I chuckled, nodding my head. 

Nick leaned over to his drawer, taking a bottle of lube and a condom out and when I lifted my eyebrow he shrugged. "What? Girls sometimes need lube too idiot" he said and I rolled my eyes, chuckling. Yeah ok, I didn't know that. But straight sex wasn't something I thought about...ever. Nick placed a kiss on my lips again, before kneeling back down between my legs, taking some of the clear liquid in his hand. He coated his fingers, before bringing his hand to my entrance, spreading the lube around it. I released a deep breath at the familiar feeling and Nick placed a kiss at my knee, because he probably thought this alone was painful. It really wasn't. 

After spreading the lube, Nick leaned over, so his face was close to mine and he looked into my eyes, before he carefully pushed a finger in. It didn't hurt, but I definitely felt that it had been a few weeks since my last hook up. Nick watched me, his eyes screaming lust, as he pushed his finger in and out of me in a remarkably good manner. I moaned, showing him that what he did was very good. Slowly, he eased in a second finger and I did feel a little discomfort at that, but honestly, it was nothing compared to my first few times. I moaned at the feeling of Nicks fingers inside of me and his free hand cupped my cheek, watching me intensely, as I was enjoying myself. 

When he added a third finger, it stung a bit and I had to take a few deep breaths so the pain would slowly fade away and pleasure took over again. "Is this alright for you?" Nick asked and I nodded, clinging onto his neck, because despite still feeling a bit pain, it exited me beyond belief to have Nick inside of me, at least his fingers. 

"Curl your fingers up" I said and Nick nodded, before I felt his fingers move inside of me, suddenly hitting my prostate and making me release a voiceless moan. "Like that?" Nick smiled as he slowly kept massaging that spot, making me feel good. 

After a while of Nick hitting just the right spot in an incredibly low speed, I nodded, before saying "I'm ready now." He too nodded, carefully pulling his fingers out of me and getting the condom to put it on. While he was busy with that, I turned onto my stomach, lifting my hips a bit and waiting for him. 

"What are you doing?" Nick asked and I turned around, frowning. 

"I-I...I want to look at you...if thats alright?" Nick asked and I was stunned. Most guys just wanted to fuck me in this position or had me ride them, but I had shortly forgotten, that Nick and I were a couple and that he probably didn't want to fuck but...make love. I didn't know how to feel about that, but I would try anything with him. So I nodded, turning on my back again, getting back on that pillow, so Nick would have an easy access. After he finished putting the condom on, he leaned over me again, kissing my lips. 

Everything he did was so tender, so loving but firm, it send waves of pleasure down my spine every time. He leaned back for a moment, to put some very much needed lube on his shaft, spreading it enough so the process should go easy, but somehow, this excited me even more. When he was ready, Nick positioned himself and I prepared myself for the pain, but it didn't come, because Nick lifted my legs over his shoulders, before leaning down so our faces were only inches apart. I was confused, as to why he didn't just put it in, but then I remembered, that Nick wanted to do this together. To make love.

I thought I would hate that, but when Nick gazed down at me, his hand going to caress my cheek and his eyes glowing in lust, I only got more turned on. He didn't look aggressive or hungry like an animal, but rather like he was taking care of me and making sure everything about this was giving me pleasure. I returned his gaze and my hands, almost on their own, wandered to his shoulders, before Nick pressed another soft kiss on my lips, cherishing the moment. 

His one hand left my cheek and went down to his lined up cock, carefully helping, as he started to push in. He did it gently and with so much care, that yes the pain of not having sex for so long was quite there, but very bearable. Nick let go of his member, when he felt like he could push in simply with his hips and rather returned it to my neck, stroking my skin, as he held eye contact, watching my face turn into a silent moan, as the feeling of having more and more of him in me, overtook my body. 

There was nothing to say in this very intimate moment we had and ironically, the most intimate part wasn't even the dick up my ass. Nick leaned down and embraced my lips in a tender kiss, making my hand cup his cheek and a low hum escaping me. What you could have mistaken for shyness, was actually Nick being careful and worshipping me and this moment we had. Slowly, Nick pulled out a bit, before carefully pushing back in and his forehead was pressed against mine, as we both released low breaths and moans. I held him close by his neck, but Nick wasn't going anywhere. He stayed like this, so close, while he very slowly started to thrust in and out of me, letting the pain fade into the distance and pleasure take over. 

Our breaths were an eternity and our bodies melted into one. I never understood sentences like that, until that very moment, as Nick gently thrusted in and out of me, while our eyes met each other and we experienced this...and now I knew why Nick promoted 'making love' like a priest the Bible. Because this, in contrary to the Bible, in my opinion, felt amazing. Slowly, Nick began to move just a little bit faster. But I got pleasure simply from this. I always thought hard and fast was the way to go, but slow could be amazing, if you know how to do it. We lost ourselves in the pleasure and Nick buried his face in the crook of my neck and I mine in his, as we held each other close and all you cold hear were our breaths and skin hitting skin. 

We stayed like this for a while, just us slowly getting to know the body of the other in this intimate way, as we held eye contact, sharing this moment. It was amazing and I could have cum just from that, but something in me told me to take over. So carefully, I turned us around, so Nick was laying on his back, with me straddling his hips. I carefully positioned myself, taking Nicks erection and lowering myself on it. And he let me. He didn't protest, like other guys, because I was the bottom and therefore shouldn't take control, but I liked it. I moaned as I felt Nick inside of me again and his firm hands went to my hips, holding them and helping me slowly roll them, giving us both pleasure. 

I followed Nicks lead of going slow and firm, as I rolled my hips in the same rhythm, moaning like I never did before. Nick watched me so lustfully, while I closed my eyes and started to slowly ride Nick the way I liked it. And he very much seemed to enjoy himself, because he was moaning just as much. "Jaxson" he breathed and nobody ever had said my name during sex. They always called me baby, slut, whore and sometimes faggot, but lets not think about them right now. My eyes wandered down to meet his and I held his intense stare, before I breathed "Nick" 

I reached for his neck, pulling him up and he followed my lead, sitting up with me still sitting in his lap and riding his dick like I liked it. I had my arm swung around his neck, pulling him impossibly close and he had his arms wrapped around my back, one hand buried in my hair. Nick helped, moving his hips and slowly, but hardly thrusting into me, hitting just the right spot. I threw my head back, letting him do the work, since I could already feel the pressure building in my stomach. Maybe it was because I hadn't had sex in a long time or because Nick was actually incredible, but I could have already cum. I returned my forehead against Nicks, as I looked into his eyes. 

"I want to cum" I breathed and Nick understood what I meant, as he lifted me by my legs, turning us around, so I was once again laying on my back, before Nick pushed back inside of me, getting ahold of my painful erection and pumping it to the rhythm of his hips. He leaned back down and I held him close by his cheeks, nodding, so he understood that I wanted him to go faster and Nick did, actually fucking me.  "Fuck" I breathed as Nick thrusted into me, hard, hitting just the right angle as I held onto his neck, digging my nails into his skin. Nick gazed down at me, pure lust hunger written across his face as he watched me losing myself in the feeling of getting fucked by him. 

"Yes!" I exclaimed as the feeling I had before only intensified and suddenly, without a warning, I came into Nicks hand and against his chest. "Oh fuck" Nick breathed, closing his eyes as he too approached his climax. 

He kept going, until I felt something warm inside of me and I knew that he just came as well. Nick released a low groan, as he kept riding out our highs, slowing down, until he came to a complete halt. We were both panting like crazy and we took a moment, just calming down as we both stared at each other, holding the gaze. The way we were both panting and completely out of breath mixed with the happy hormones from just having a banger orgasm, made us both chuckle and Nick fall down onto of me, laughing and panting at the same time. 

"Ahhh, I love you" he said, getting up to look at me again and I just had to join his big smile. "I love you too" I said, going in and kissing his soft lips once more. 

"I would like to tell the others about us...if thats alright?" Nick asked and my smile widened, as I nodded. 

"I would like that, yeah" I answered and Nick chuckled, pecking my lips, before carefully pulling out of me, cuddling down in my arms. 

"Oh and Romeo said that we should tell them that we came together two months ago? Which is ridiculous" Nick said and I chuckled. 

"Yeah Blake told me to tell everybody we got together one month ago. I think our friends bet on us and I'm kind of curious as to who wins" I said and Nick chuckled, looking up at me. His hand reached for my cheek, caressing it as he whispered "I really love you." I smiled, pressing my lips to his forehead. "I love you too"

----------------------------------

What a steamy chapter ;) I hope you guys enjoyed it. Due to my medical condition (I will be fine don't worry) I will only be able to post the next Chapter on Thursday (I had planned to surprise you guys on Wednesday)

Thoughts?? 

Important: 1: I finished my book 'Loving the sin' so if some of you were waiting for me to complete it to read it, now is your chance. 2: I will post the first few Chapters of my new book probably on the weekend but lets see how my condition will change. 

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter

Follow me on instagram (hanna.wattpad) for sneak peaks and updates and listen to my Spotify playlists for each book (link in bio) 

Lots of Love- hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
193K 9.7K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.2M 170K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
866K 20.5K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...