Boondocks Sibling Scenarios

By Horrolicious

"Once a upon time,someone noticed there wasn't many boondocks scenario books or books of boondocks.Then,they... More

When they meet you
The gift they give you
Feeding you
First words and First steps
When Your Sick
When they have a Nightmare
When you have a Nightmare
A/n
When someone bullies them
When they start dating
When You Get In A Fight And Get Suspensed
When You Get Caught sneaking out
When You start dating
When They get cheated on
When You Go to College

When someone bullies you

2.9K 41 20
By Horrolicious

Huey

You were walking to school,scared for the worst to come.

Ever since the first day,you've been bullied mentally,but not physically.

It started to change your ways of sleeping.You barely got any sleep because of the nightmares about them and their voices in your head.

Huey noticed this but decided to not take action unless it got worse.

Today,it was just about to get worse.

When you got to school,you never saw them."Weird"You thought in your head,"They'd be here by now"You closed your locker and went to class.

Everything went smooth,too smooth.That's what made you even more scared,especially that you never saw them all day.

The bell rang for the dismissal for your grade.You got your stuff from your locker and put it in your backpack.

As you got out of school, people were constantly looking at you and you were confused."Did they spread a rumor again?"You thought as you walked off of school grounds to home.

As you were walking home,you felt as if you were being watched.You stopped and looked around to find nobody,not even in spots people wouldn't even hide in,but would anyway.

You sighed in relief finding no one.You let your guard down you got pushed on the concrete.You winced as your knee got scraped and you looked up to see the bullies and Jeremy.

You got up holding your knee as it started to turn red."Well,looks like mute one isn't weak after all"Jeremy said and you looked up at them starting to get scared,but rolled your eyes.

I mean,almost all the girls/boys in your class weren't as strong as you and we're often called weak by the bullies,including you.

You would never hurt anyone,unless you had to that is.

You got dragged to an alleway and got thrown to the wall and you fell on the ground and looked up to see them.

"I didn't want to do this but...",You thought as you got up,"I have no choice.."You looked up at them.

You started to run and jumped on the trash bin to the wall and you jumped off the wall and started to fight the first one while dodging the other two's attacks.

You were about to punch him but he got your punch and you slammed him to the ground with your free hand and he let out a yelp as he landed on his back.

"Two more to go..."You thought as you went towards the second one.He was about to punch you but you grabbed the punch.You kicked him in the nuts and he screamed,"WHY!JUST WHY!?!?!"

He fell on the ground and you were about to look up at Jeremy to see him not there.You then got picked up by your leg and started spinning and got thrown to the wall and landed on the trash bin and fell off.

You were dizzy and had blurry vision and tried to get up but fell."He then put his foot on your head when you tried to get up.

"Guess mute one is weak after all-"Jeremy got interrupted when he got knocked out and his foot got off your head.

You looked up to see huey who put you on his back and brought you home."Next time,tell me instead of keeping it to yourself"He said trying to sound firm when he was really worried.

He patched you up and walked with you to school ever since.

Riley

You were at the playground alone.Why you ask?It's because of challenging the school bully to a fight.

People say your a idiot and this is the definition of suicide,but some say your not and a savior to all.

Almost the whole school knew about this fight,but never knew who decided to stand up against him.

Students were starting to come to the playground to watch the fight.

You had your hood on,while the bully was just showing off and you rolled your eyes."He really is a Jock from a horror moive"You thought as more students came to the playground.

Sooner or later,half of the school was there including Riley was at the fight.

"Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to the most historic fight in school history!"The refree said and everyone cheered.

"In this corner,we have the crusher,Pierson "Pierson was making a superman like pose and you rolled your eyes again."This kid must be really stupid to think he's a god"I mumbled to myself which some people heard and laughed.

Pierson already wanted to punch you,and you already wanted to kick him."In this corner we have the savior"The refree said and everyone cheerd.

"Now,Let the fight begin!"Everyone cheerd as the fight started.Pierson was the first one to make a move by failing at punching you and then you kicked him and got on the swing.

You started swinging really fast and he came to you to stop it but he he got kicked in the nose and you got off the swing once it slowed down and pounced on him only to fall on the ground but got up quickly.

You guys threw punches at each other,mostly Pierson.You decided to retreat by going to the main part of the playground,still keeping your hood on.Pireston went up there only to be pushed by you down the slide but held on.

You kicked his head making him slide down the slide.He got up quickly and got back up, fighting you to fall off the bars.He won and you fell off the playground,having your hood come off revealing yourself.

Riley ran to you quickly picking you up while you held your stomach.He didn't say anything but give you a worried face.

The next day,you watch the news and it was about Pierson and his family's house basically destroyed by food and bullets that were found in their head."Your the best bro"You said looking at Riley and he responded,"I know"

Jazmine

You never really told your sister about your bully Pamela.

Pamela would bully you about your life which made you want to die like your parents did.

This got Jazmine worried and she decided to walk with you to school and back home.

Luckily,nothing happened walking to school,but in the inside you were nervous that they would come and embarss you.

You were that type of person who people normally don't embarss you about anything.Until Pamela came in the picture and started to be that type of person that can embarss anyone with just one fact of their life.

The bell ringed meaning it was time to go home which made you even more worried because of having to wait for your sister since she gets out a couple minutes after.

"N-Nothing can hurt me in a couple of minutes right?"You thought in your head as you waited outside the school for your sister.

"If it isn't the girl/boy who still sleeps with her/his plushie"Pamela said as she flicked you on your head and pushed you.

"Oh,look at this weak piggy,maybe it was from their parents"Her friend said."Then her parents must've been really ugly to have a child like this you felt tears starting to fall but then you heard your sister scream.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER/HIM!"Jazmine yelled as she did a thing no one would expect.She punched Pamela and her friends in the face.

She started walking."Come on Y/n,let's go home"Jazmine said as if nothing happened and was her normal self and you looked at them and said,"That's my sister,remember that!"

You catched up to your sister and gave her a hug and she hugged back.Every since then,Pamela stopped bothering you and actually feared you and Jazmine.

Cindy

You were walking around the neighborhood.You wanted to get some fresh air and take a break after the bullying.

You used to get bullied by Bob.He stopped bullying you for a while,until he started bullying you again.

Cindy was annoyed of Bob bullying you,only because you liked them good old girl scout cookies.

You then heard a bicycle behind you and you went the opposite direction but the bicycle went the same direction you went.

You looked behind you to see Bob trying to throw eggs at you and one got you on your f/c shirt."Aww looks like little Y/n made a mess,does she/he need help with that mess?"You sighed angry but sad.

Then Bob's friends all came out of their hiding spots and starting throwing eggs at you and you crouched down and hide your face crying.

Just then you heard Riley's voice."Aye,do I get to have some fun too?"He said sarcastic as he threw a rock on one of Bob's friends head.

Then some of Bob's friends started to run and take cover as rocks were being thrown at them.You were still crouched down not knowing what's happening.

"This is for my sister/brother!"Ciny yelled as she threw the biggest rocks she could find at Bob."Ha!That didn't stop me-OWWWW!"He said as Cindy threw the biggest rock anyone seen at Bob's nuts.

He limped to his house while rocks were being thrown at him."NEVER COME BACK,CAUSE IF YOU DO,I AIN'T SHOWING MERCY!"Cindy yelled as she threw the last rock at him.

She looked back at you and picked you up."Let's get you cleaned up before I- mean us get grounded"

It ended up with neither of you guys getting in trouble and Bob's family moving right away the next day

Question:Should I make a boyfriend scenario book?If so,which show or moive should I do?Also, the book can be based on one boy if you just want to choose a specific character instead of a show or moive involving all of them.

Also,I'm sorry if I unfollwed you,it's because I'm extremely quiet and shy irl so you could say I'm a person who's not really social and kinda has trust issues when it comes to being on here and on social media.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867 30 6
DISCLAIMER: This is a what if Huey and Riley never moved to Woodcrest and lived their lives inside of Chicago with their grandparents, this is a stor...
1.9K 37 25
This story takes place after Jazmine left Huey with there 2 year old child but ...why.
8.6K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
143K 2.3K 40
This is an Huey x Reader. About a unhealthy marriage causing a divorce. But find out her ex husband is her boss. How will all this turn out.