๐‰๐Ž๐”๐ˆ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ร— แตโฑโฟแต—แตƒแตแตƒ หฃ...

By yanderesimp

seriously, this anime needs to have more x readers :(( - includes:- โˆž headcanons โˆž onesho... More

prologue
โ†’ how you meet them
โ†’ you meet them again
โ†’ what you wear
โ†’ you accidentally reveal a body part

โ†’boredom

1.1K 81 22
By yanderesimp

I AM SO SORRY!!! I DIDNT REALIZE I PUBLISHED THE INCOMPLETE WORK!!! ANYHOW! I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NOW COMPLETED IT!!! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!

"Gin-chan! Gin-chan! This is unbelievable!!!" Kagura bursted through the doors, her face twisted into an expression of disbelief and shock as she frantically waved a magazine. "Look at this, aru!" She smacked the magazine on Gintoki's face.

"Oy!" Gintoki cursed as his vein popped up on his forehead, "calm down will you?! What's so exciting about this magazine?!"

"Just take a look at page number sixty nine!! You won't believe it yourself!!"

Shinpachi perked up as he momentarily stopped brooming, "I bet the author intentionally made it that number."

"Like duh," Gintoki rolled his eyes, opening the magazine, "no one else has that outdated mind."

"Gin-chan, you might wanna contain your words or the author will make you have more ass hair than Madao."

"Kagura-chan! That's no way for a lady to talk!"

"Shut up Glasses!"

"You-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Shinpachi and Kagura flinched as they looked at the silver haired male, who stood up from his chair gawking at the magazine with his red eyes wide like saucers.

"What's what, Gin-san?"

"Heheh, that was my reaction when I first read it, aru!"

"I can't believe it," Gintoki smacked his face, "let's go find (y/n)."

"Hai!" Kagura skipped out with Gintoki following behind her, adjusting his sword on his hip.

"BUT WILL ANYONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?!" And Shinpachi's Glasses also followed after them, locking the door in process.

"WHY DOES MY GLASSES HAVE MORE IMPORTANCE THAN I DO?!"

-

A (h/c) haired girl in her blue kimono was mindlessly walking through the streets, completely bored out of her mind hoping to find something of her interest.

"Woah, that gay bar looks promising..." She muttered to herself before nodding and proceeding towards the said place. "Hah, might as well get lai-AHHH!"

A heavy force kicked her back as she was sent sliding across the streets, before rolling into a stop by crashing her head into a pole.

"(Y/n)! You traitor!!" Gintoki fumed, clutching the magazine in his hands.

"Geez, did your unwashed underwear finally got to your nose?" (Y/n) grumbled standing up and patting off the dust.

"Oh Gin-san you've found (y/n)-sa-AHHH!!! (Y/N)-SAN! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!"

"Well duh, I'm on my period."

Shinpachi blushed, "n-not from there! I meant you're bleeding from your head!"

"(Y/n) you nasty," Gintoki held a disgusted expression, "how dare you say those things to a boy in his puberty!"

"That doesn't even make any sense!" (Y/n) wiped off the blood using the back of her hand, "why the heck are you here anyways? I thought you needed some time away from me." (Y/n) emphasized with her fingers.

"Why are you so- what the- oh ohhhhh!" Gintoki's eyes widened in realization. "So that's why you have not been annoying me these days!"

(Y/n)'s eyebrows twitched. ''Annoying' huh?'

"Man (y/n)!" Gintoki shook his head with a taunting smile, "who knew you would take my careless words to the heart hohohohohohoh!" The silver haired ugly man laughed out bitchily. (Gintoki: why u-)

Kagura sighed solemnly in the background and turned to Shinpachi's glasses, "this old couple will never stop will they? Tsk tsk."

"aND THEN AGAIN, WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO MY GLASSES AND NOT ME?"

(edited);

"Hmph!" (Y/n) crossed her arms with a bitchy look as she raised a brow, "annoying? That's way much better than being like you. Last time I remember you got kicked out of a brothel cuz u were burping like crazy. Ah those poor girls, their pretty nose had to breathe in the treacherous air..." the (h/c) haired female shook her head sympathetically.

A embarrassed blush spread across the former Joui warrior's face before he brushed off the topic, "anyway we're getting a little off topic here! What's up with you?!" He pushed the opened magazine onto the slightly shorter female's face.

(Y/n) scrunched her nose and eyebrows before taking a step back to observe what was the thing he was talking about.

The picture depicted a tall female with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes behind thin framed glasses wearing an extremely expensive looking tuxedo and black shiny high heels while sitting on an extremely comfortable, soft looking red couch. She had her hand positioned to hold her temple and her lips set in a teasing smirk with her legs crossed over each other.

She analysed for a while before humming satisfied. "Damn sonnnn! I look hella fine hmmhmh~"

"Hella fine? HELLA FINE?!" Gintoki bellowed, "READ THE TITLE YOU IDIOT!!"

"Okay okay geeze!" (Y/n) mumbled before reading the said title out loud, "(Y/N)(L/N) TAKES OVER XXXX.LTD AS THE NEW BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER— IMMEDIATELY CLAIMING HER SPOT AS A BILLIONAIRE!!?!"

Kagura, Shinpachi's glasses and Gintoki stared at her for her response.

(Y/n) pursued her lips before looking at them, "so?"

At this indifferent response, the gang's eyes bulged out.

'So?! you are now basically a highly potential sugar mommy you idiot!!!' Gintoki, Kagura and Shinpachi clenched their fists as they animatedly cried internally.

"I was bored, I had nothing else to do so I thought I might as well get productive," (y/n) nonchalantly shrugged while poking her nose.

Shinpachi suddenly stared at her with weird eyes.

"(Y/n)-san!" Shinpachi had a look of admiration, "I'm so grateful to have met you in my life! You truly are an inspiration to all useless middle aged men!" He slowly kneeled down and hugged (y/n)'s left leg, secretly wiping his snot on her kimono.

"Aru! I'll serve you forever m'lady~" Kagura slipped down and hugged the older female's right leg while secretly evilly grinning, 'hehehhe just imagine how much food and clothes I'll get when Goddess (y/n) takes me in! Goodbye poverty!'

Meanwhile, Gintoki was feeling betrayed. "NONE OF YOU ARE NORMAL!!" He scratched his head furiously before pointing accusingly at the his best friend, "NO ONE BECOMES A BILLIONAIRE IN A DAY JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORED!!"

"Well," (y/n) smirked, "looks like I am not no one."

"Gin-chan! Treat out goddess with respect!" Kagura barked along with Sadaharu.

'Goddess?!'

"Gin-san! I am quitting the Odd Jobs for I must serve this lady with all my might." Shinpachi spoke with masculinity dripping from every word as he grew butt chins.

"You....you all..." Gintoki trembled as he clenched his fists before looking at them with fire in his eyes, "you all have no ounce of self respect in yourself! What a shame that I raised you!" He sobbed before freezing.

Uh oh

Suddenly (y/n) felt a cold shiver run down her spine. Gintoki is going to do something which will make her regret being born, regret being a billionaire.

In a flash, Gintoki rushed forward and threw the two children away from (y/n).

"Ugh Gin-chan!/Gin-san!" Both groaned as they rubbed up their rear.

(Y/n) tried to step back but Gintoki, with swift movements, kneeled down and held her right hand in both his hands and looked at her with sparkling eyes. His face contorted into an ikemen as his hair magically gelled back and a warm smile traced his lips. With a warm, soft, soothing voice, he spoke;

"(Y/n) (l/n), will you marry me?" He held up a mini doughnut as a substitute for a ring, "I swear I'll be a good husband. I swear I'm marrying you for who you are and not your wealth. Definitely not your wealth!" His lips curled like uwu as he rubbed his head on (y/n)'s hand. "Pleaseeee, my love?"

'I think you are the most shameless one here, Gin-chan/Gin-san.' Kagura and Shinpachi thought as the stared at their adopted father with dead eyes.

And (y/n)?

She had never been so disgusted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...