LFS: Philia 1|K.TH

By urprincess2be

There are different kinds of love, the Greeks even labelled each kind one by one. But, if there are differen... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ รณ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐š
๐Ÿ| ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ| ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ?
๐Ÿ‘| ๐Œ๐ซ. & ๐Œ๐ฌ. ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ’| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค
๐Ÿ“| ๐“๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ '๐˜๐„๐’'
๐Ÿ”| ๐”๐ฌ, ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ•| ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ—| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐–๐ก๐ฒ

๐Ÿ–| ๐ˆ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ

119 48 61
By urprincess2be

"Briar- they said Kim Taehyung is a notorious playboy."

That phrase has been echoing in my mind, since Krizsh said it. We're down to our last class for the day but I don't remember learning a thing.

First, that thing with Bo Gum on the weekend and now this issue with Taehyung.

Can this week get any worse?

"Briar Rose?! Aurora Briar Rose?" a student at the door of our classroom shouted.

I raise my hand and said, "Yeah? I'm Briar Rose!"

"Oh- Ms. Rivera is calling for you in her office."

Wait what? Why!?

So, my current teacher, had me excuse and I'm now on my way to the English Department.

Shoot! Did I do something wrong in English class?!

I took a deep breathe before opening the faculty door,

"Umn- Ms. Rivera? Im here..."

"Oh Ms. Rose, come in. Have a seat" my English and homeroom teacher said. "So, as you are well aware of, the other teachers of yours and I, have been really happy and proud of your achievements lately. Seems like, ever since the start of this school year, you've had an inspiration that keeps you really motivated and energise. Being the top student of the class and the highest scorer on major subjects, are just some of the proof why we say that."

"Thank you Ms. Rivera." I politely respond. As she said, the achievements I've received so far can indeed, quite surprise teachers who handled me in the past. Why? Because from Freshman to Junior years, I have never excelled this much. I may have been on the top 10 list for some grading period in the past, but never the top one. For most, I'm like a wallflower. That is why ,some of my classmates, those who I think don't like me, coz they never see it coming, even ask for the grades to be re counted, because they cannot believe it.

Guess having a boyfriend really did inspired me to be better.

"Your welcome! Now, having said that, I want to point out some observations, little changes, that I'm seeing on you this past few weeks. You seem a bit off lately, you never participate in class as much as you used to, and I'm afraid it might affect your performance this second grading. I spoke with your other subject teachers, and we seem to all agreed on this. Is everything alright at home?"

Oh geez! I know I've been spacing out a lot lately but, I never thought the teachers would notice."

"Everything is okay Ms. Rivera. Home is great! My mom even bought me a cellphone to celebrate my achievements. I'm probably giving it too much attention, even during class sometimes, because the device is all new to me. It's my first time having one. And in all honesty Ma'am, first grading was quite easy compare with the second, so it's quite an adjustment on my part as well, I guess." I can't look up to my homeroom teacher while saying this, so I'm looking down at my feet, and just kept on moving my fingers restlessly.

I know my excuse is lame but, I can't tell my teacher it's the ups and downs of my love life that's been troubling me lately.

"Hmmn- okay, if you say so. Just know that my door is always open for you, if you needed some advice or help with anything. We know that students who are graduating, are the ones that's more susceptible to pressure and stress. A quick reminder though, you know phones are prohibited in class and it will be confiscated once we caught you using it. Okay? So, that's that... Second reason why I called you in is, I just wanna make sure you're up with the responsibility I'm about to give. You see, English Month is approaching and I'm making you in charge of the Greek Mythology play we're putting in. You think you can do that? I want to ask you first, before I announce it to the class."

"I wanna say thank you for your kind words and support Ms. Rivera, and I promise to stay in focus again. Yes! I will be honourable to accept the task you're giving."

Its a good thing my homeroom teacher is very understanding. So, despite of my clumsiness lately she still trust me and give me this responsibility.

I better finish with all this issue on hand, so I can put my 100% attention on this project I'm in charge with.

I wanna get started with the project and, at the same time get the facts straight about this new information I've got about Taehyung.

So after class, that afternoon, I ask Krizsha to call those juniors so I can talk to them personally. A part of me believes that what they told Krizsh was a mere gossip.

I told them to meet us in the library. It's the perfect place, because I can read some Greek Mythology books while waiting.

Hitting two birds with one stone!

That is why I'm here, together with Gabriella sitting in one of the long tables, with books in front of us. I ask her if she can read the tales of lovers and see if those stories are of any good to be put in a play. While I, on the other hand will look into the short story of 'Cupid and Psyche'.

I'm almost half way through it when a girl call on us in a very disrespectful manner.

"Hey!!" we both look up and see her, arms cross with her eyes scanning me from head to toe. Then, she conceitedly smirk and say, "So, you're Briar hm-?" with one of her eyebrow raise.

I put down my book and ask sarcastically, "Do I know you?" judging by the lining color of her blouse, her ID lanyard, and ribbon - she's a junior.

"She look so plain, right girls?" she said. That's when I notice her two minions at the back, who then giggles with her.

"CAN WE HELP YOU?!" Krizsha's voice echoed loudly as she enters the library room, and walk towards us. I'm surprise the librarian is nowhere to be seen. Krizsha looks at them fiercely, and knowing this friend of mine, one wrong word from them and she's ready for a cat fight.

"Hmp! C'mon girls, what a waste!" she said, then after giving us a scornful half suppressed laugh, they turn their backs and walk away.

"THAT LITTLE BI-"

"Krisha ssshhhh!" Gabriella grabs Krizsha's shoulder as an attempt to stop her from almost attacking the three girls. I, for myself put an arm in front of her to act as another barrier.

What the hell was that?!

"Arrgghhh, those juniors! This is why I'm so thankful our class hours is not the same as theirs. Ugghhh! If I get my hands on them... Im gonna--" Krizsha said angrily.

We're both shushing her down, as we don't wanna get kick out of the library.

"Maybe the heat in the afternoon is what makes them cuckoo!" Gabriella then seconded.

What the heck is happening? We almost got into a fight!

"Where are those juniors were suppose to meet Krizsh? I wanna get this over with." I can't help but say, coupled with a loud sigh.

I want this to be finish before my blood starts to boil too, like Krizsh. I mean who wouldn't? Anyone would be! Specially after being look down upon by some girls, without even knowing the reason behind it.

We wait for few more minutes before the said juniors arrived.

They told me what they've told Krizsh. Apparently, one of them knows Taehyung because they were his classmates before, and one of them is a friend of his ex.

"You've actually met another ex of his," she added. When I ask who, they told me, it's that girl who approached us a few minutes before they arrived. "And that girl is a crazy one," one of the other juniors react.

"I knew it!!" Krizsha slams her hand on the table. Gabriella again, tries to calm her down.

"How so?" I ask.

"Well, when she found out that Taehyung's cheating on her, she didn't get mad at Tae at all, even wishes not to break up with him. What she did get mad at the other girl and pick a fight with her." the junior says.

"Yeah, and the fight happened in a public square where she caught Tae with his that other girlfriend." the other one continues to add.

"It was quite a scandal." all of the juniors nods in agreement, even Krizsh is nodding with them.

"Briar..." I heard Gabriellas voice. "Im sorry" she softly say, squeezing my hands to comfort me. There are so many things that's running through my mind right now.

Okay I admit, I did not know about any of this. But, isn't that because I never once ask Taehyung about it?! I mean, I don't have an ex to talk about, so it never really cross my mind to ask about his.

"Even if what you're telling me is the truth," I look at them straight in the eyes, "that's Taehyung's past. We have no proof that he is still like that. People change, you know?"

"Wha-, aiish" I look at Krizsh and sees she's shaking her head in dismay. "I knew you would be like this... well, if you want proof... I'll help you get proof."

"How?"

"Give me his number. I'll pretend to be someone else and ask to be his text mate. Lets see how he'll treat me." Krizsha suggests. "Of course, I would only text him once you agree and only when Im with you! You can even be the pretend me. Use my phone and get your proof huh?"

"Do you think this will work?" Gabriella ask.

Now, even Gabriella thinks I should do this?

"Well- Briar should text him the same time as I do, so he wouldn't suspect. Then will see whos he's gonna prioritise texting and how his answer would differ with me and with her."

Gabriella looks at me who's still not talking. "Briar- were not gonna do this if you don't agree."

At this point I remember a line in that Cupid and Psyche's story. It was Cupid who said it to Psyche when her curiosity about Cupid, lead her to betray him.

Love cannot live when there is no trust

If I agreed to this, am I betraying Taehyung?

But at the same time, if Psyche hadn't done what she did, their relationship won't go forward and she's stuck with a husband she can't even see.

Isn't this a good opportunity to see if Taehyung is really serious about our relationship?

Psyche did it because she lose trust on Cupid. Thinking he's a monster her sisters told her he'd be.

Unlike Psyche, I going to agree to this, to prove that I'm right about Taehyung. I trust him. He's not playing with me.

"Sure... Kriszh, let's do that."

I hold out my phone and opens it, staring at the message screen I started typing,

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Message to: Mahal

╰►  Hi mahal! What are you doing? ♡♡♡♡ .

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Then having given Taehyung's number to Krizsha, she type this and we both press send.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Message to: +63919613****

╰► Hey! Where are you? I've been waiting for an hour already!

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Krizsha told me she's gonna pretend to have sent a wrong message to him, to get his attention then go from there.

And now, we wait.

The whole time we we're waiting, I almost can't breathe.

That's why when my message notification dings and his name appears on my screen, imagine my relief. I even pump my fist and exclaim, "Yes!"

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Message from: Mahal

In class mahal, I can't really use my

phone. Message you later! ♡♡♡!

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

See I'm so right about Taehyung!

A sigh of relief came out of me, and I'm about to jump overjoyed when we heard another beep.

Krizsha exhales and hand over her phone to me.

My face went blank.

No! This is not happening!

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Message from: +63919613****

Who is this?

  ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 49K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
949K 40K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
76.9K 5.2K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
587K 9.2K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...