DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE (~DISCONT...

By luvlaylonie

i'm bad at descriptions... soo please read it. *this is my first story ever don't come for me* ~DISCONTINUED~ More

A/N & Meet the Characters
1
400 Reads!!
3
-DISCONTINUED-
Well..👩🏽‍🌾

2

1K 27 12
By luvlaylonie

Hey guys It's Layna and I'm back and better than everrrr. So schools out soo that means summer break!! I'll be updating pretty frequently. You guys are free to message me on my socials or here (it really don't matter) if you have any questions, ideas, etc.. love ya💕 Enjoyyy.

LUNA POV:

Ughh, It's the first day of Junior year. I'm not that really excited because my sister is my only friend. But ima still put some effort into my first day outfit. I got out of bed went to the bathroom and did my normal hygiene routine. After I put on my brown sugar and fig lotion and perfume on (dat shit smell good asf) I put on my outfit

LUNA FIRST DAY OUTFIT:

My outfit look fye asf.

XENIA POV:
Yess, First day of Junior year. I'm soo excited I get to make new friends. As you can see me and Luna are complete opposites but she's still my only real friend everyone else that we speak to are our "acquaintances" we don't trust nobody over here. Now after I did my stuff in the bathroom I put on my outfit.

XENIA FIRST DAY OUTFIT:

Mhm lookin fineee if you ask me.

SEBASTIAN POV:
Man today finally my last year in high school. I been waiting for this for soo long. And I get to have a fresh start at a new school even better man. After I clean myself up and put my clothes on, I call Vinnie to slide and take my ass to school wit him.

SEBASTIAN FIRST DAY OUTFIT:

Hmm. Not to bad.

VINNIE POV:
Hm. First day of Senior year at a new school for me and Seb and I've been waiting for this day and it's finally here. And not only that but I'm officially the Don in the Bianchi family which means I can finally get to work. I get out of bed and head to my bathroom and get ready and while I'm getting ready I think of that beautiful girl I met at the mall.. Luna. Her name is just so perfect. I don't know if she goes to the same high school but we'll see. I put on my outfit then get in my car and head out to pick up Seb.

VINNIE'S FIRST DAY OUTFIT:

Ah look at da drippp.

Vinnie's Car^^^

~Fast forward to all of them arriving at school~

LUNA POV:
As soon as I parked the car Xenia was out and walking to the double doors and I had to run after her and catch up. This girl is really something else. As soon as we walked in people stared at me and Xenia walk down the halls. Why? You ask. Well it's because we go to  a predominantly white school. They stare at us every year because we look different and they obviously give us looks, dirty, sympathy, and hate. That's why we don't associate with anyone here. While me and Xenia were walking to the main office for our schedule I heard two girls talking about two new boys that came to our school and me being me I'm curious to see who it is and I nudged Xenia and whispered, "There's two new boys at this school sis I wanna see who it is."  "Luna shut up. You stay wanting to know everything if you don't sit yo ass down." "Neva dat bitch." And once we walked in the front office we got our schedule and I noticed that we have all the same classes besides 5th period. "Ayeee we got all the same classes except for one Xen." "I know right that's a relief." While we were walking out I bumped into someone and once I looked up guess who was.. yup you guessed it it was Vinnie and CHILEE he was lookin fine as hell. "Hey Luna I'm new here show me around." "Unt unt you didn't even ask the right way. Ask again." "Uh okay, hey Luna you look very beautiful today. I'm new here can you please show me around?." "Awee thanks and sure I'll show you around get your schedule and lemme see your classes." "Hm okay." While I was waiting for Vinnie, Xenia and Sebastian we're having there own little conversation in their own little world. Then Vinnie walked over to me with his schedule and to my own surprise we have 4 classes together. I'm not surprised. Me and Xenia are advanced students dood (sorry had to put that in😗) and he looked so happy. Honestly I don't know why but I was kinda happy myself. So we all left the front office and walked to first period with each other. The second we walked in the class you can literally here the thots gossiping about Vinnie and Seb and me and Xenia weren't wit dat. So we stared at them and they scoffed and looked away. That's what I thought.

~Lunch~

VINNIE'S POV:

Me and Seb walked in the lunchroom and we looked around for Luna and Xenia. Then someone tapped on my shoulder and when I turned around I was mortified. This ugly bitch with a caked up face tried to flirt wit me and bro lemme tell you I almost threw up. "Hey noo you tryna link after school today?" "Uh- Fuck no." "Why?" "Listen I don't want you, you thirsty thot." Then Luna just pops up out of no where hugging me from behind and says "Hey babe, what's going on over here?" Man when she said that my face started turning red. Seb gave me that "damn she got you whipped look" and I just laughed it off and said, " Hey mamas, and this girl tryna get with me." Then Luna looked at the girl and said, "Listen bitch you better back up and stay 6 feet away or there's gonna be a problem." "And what's that problem gonna be monkey?"
Xenia and Luna said "WHAT?!" Then boom all hell broke loose. Luna and Xenia was whoopin that how ass bro at first me and Seb were cheering them on. Until the girl started losing her conscious, then we pulled them off and we had to cool down em off. We all decided to leave and just head to our next class but Luna and Xenia has to go to the Principals office. Me and Seb went with them and we explained our side of the story then we were all suspended for 3 days.

LUNA'S POV:

Whew me and Xenia got into it today but It is what it is and I'll do it again I want that hoe to try me. But besides that, today was some first day.

A/N hey guyss Thanks for reading this please comment your opinions and any errors I made that would be very helpful to me and remember to vote for an update. Byee love you guys🤍

Word Count: 1160

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 222K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
52.3K 1.9K 14
Alice Turner is just a regular 20 year old who doesn't have time for any man. She works hard just to help her family. What happens when she catches t...
10.7M 247K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...