Violet Requiem (GuGu FanFic)

By guinbaroque

As Guinevere runs away from the Baroque castle, also known as castle Gorge, she enrolls in a secret academy a... More

Chapter 1: Athena Asamiya
Chapter 2: Gusion Paxley
Chapter 3: Two Months Ago
Chapter 4: Valentine's Day
Chapter 5: The Flat
Chapter 6: Stubborn Heart
Chapter 7: The Queen of the Night
Chapter 8: The Night is Young
Chapter 9: Hangover
Chapter 10: Breakfast
Chapter 11: Where is She?
Chapter 12: Summer
Chapter 13: Swan Castle
Chapter 14: She's Back
Chapter 15: Sorry
Chapter 16: "Both"
Chapter 17: Invitations
Chapter 18: Might and Magic
Chapter 19: Mobile Legends
Chapter 20: Guinevere Baroque
Chapter 21: Purple Scarf
Chapter 22: Cute Couple
Chapter 23: The Plan
Chapter 24: Wake up!
Chapter 25: Long Weekend
Chapter 26: First Love
Chapter 27: Fourth Quarter
Chapter 28: Happy Holidays!
Chapter 29: The Wedding
Chapter 31: Why?
Chapter 32: What Is Worse Than Death?
Chapter 33: One Year Later
Chapter 34: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 35: How Are You?
Chapter 36: Stay
Chapter 37: Genesis
Chapter 38: Expert Wingman
Chapter 39: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 40: Pretty Please
Chapter 41: Back Home
Chapter 42: Violet Requiem
Chapter 43: Breakfast In Bed

Chapter 30: No Goodbyes

664 39 14
By guinbaroque

"Will you marry me?"

Guinevere did not respond initially. Her heart was shouting yes. No matter how many times he asks her that question, she knew her answer will always be yes. She knew deep in her heart she'll never be able to love someone again as much as she loves Gusion. They've been together for almost a year now yet it felt like they've known each other for a very long time. He was her soulmate and she was his.

She sobbed as she finally let Gusion put the ring on her finger.

"Of course I want to marry you, Gusion."

Gusion stood up and kissed her soft lips.

"I promise to take care of you and make you happy for the rest of my life, my princess." He told Guinevere.

They hugged each other as they both watched the orange sky.

That night after dinner, Guinevere went to the veranda were Lancelot was standing alone watching the sky.

Guinevere hugged him from his back.

"Guinny. Is everything okay?"

"Yes. I just missed you and I'm so happy for you and Odette."

"Aww, I'm happy for you and Gusion too. I am so thankful that before I settle down, I am sure that that someone is taking care of you. He loves you so much, Guinny."

"I know. You know I always thought you never wanted me to have a boyfriend." Guinevere chuckled.

"I was just being protective of your suitors, dear sister."

"Protective of them? Not me?" Guinevere asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, because you never liked any of them and if they persisted, I knew exactly what could have happened to them. I still remember how you punched that stupid prince in the face when you were ten. Hahahaha!"

That prince was Gustav.

Ugh, I wish I had murdered him back then. She thought. But she realized that if she did, she wouldn't have met Gusion. He would have hated her for killing his brother.

"Why are you not with Odette by the way?"

"She's probably preparing herself for our honeymoon tonight." Lancelot chuckled.

Guinevere rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you why you are not with your Gossen?"

"You put us in separate chambers, remember?"

"Hmmm, really? I wonder if one of the servants was just lying when she said she saw you went out of Gusion's chamber early this morning."

"Hahaha she wasn't lying, Lance. I slept there last night."

"I'm not against it, dear sister."

"Then why do we have to stay in separate rooms?"

"It wasn't my idea. Odette's family is just too generous to their guests."

Guinevere suddenly changed the subject.

"You know, Lance, I always thought you were into guys."

"Hahaha I know. That one was the funniest joke you ever told me, Guinny."

"No, I wasn't kidding. I really thought you were gay. Until you introduced me to Odette. If you were, you know that wouldn't change anything. I will still love you the same."

"You are too sweet, my dear sister. I love you." Lancelot gave her sister a tight hug.

Guinevere went back to her chamber and showered.

She then took Angela's Christmas gift from her bag and wore it.

She was about to wear a robe and go to Gusion's chamber, but she heard knocks on her door.

"It's me." Gusion whispered from the other side.

Guinevere threw the robe to the floor wearing only the night gown before she opened the door.

"Didn't you know how to use magic to unlock a door?" Guinevere asked him.

"Guin..."

Gusion gulped as he shut the door behind him. His face turned red as he saw Guinevere wearing a sexy see-through black night gown.

"This is Angela's Christmas gift for me, uhm... for the two of us actually." She said.

Gusion is at a loss for words as he admires the beauty in front of him. He knows exactly what his girlfriend is trying to do but he could tell from her innocent face that she is feeling a bit shy.

"You're so gorgeous, my love." He complimented her while he still couldn't believe what he's seeing.

Guinevere went closer to him and stared into his deep blue eyes that are glued on her.

"I love you, Gusion Paxley."

The way she mentioned his name seemed to light up a fire inside him making his whole body burn.

"I love you too, so much. But, you know, what you're doing right now... you're making it— you're making it so much difficult for me to resist—"

"Then don't. I don't mind you taking the initiative to—"

Before Guinevere could even finish what she was saying, Gusion grabbed her waist and locked his lips against hers. He then cradled her face with his hands as he kissed her deeply and passionately like he was craving for her for a very long time.

All of the memories since the first time they met instantly flashed back one by one to Guinevere... how Gusion saved him from the mages chasing after her in the forest, how he apologized to her for being rude during her first day at Moonton, how she almost kissed him when she got drunk and woke up in his bed the day after, how he had always shown her he cared for her. She remembers their first kiss and how good it felt to be loved by the man she loves so deeply. She felt everything around her suddenly stopped and only the two of them exist. His soft lips moving against hers is like a drug that she instantly gets addicted to.

Gusion gently laid her down on the bed and slowly stripped off her night gown revealing everything underneath. He started planting kisses on her neck as she helped him unbutton his shirt and the rest of his clothes. Guinevere let out a soft moan which made Gusion pause from what he is doing and then smiled at her. The smile that always melts her heart and makes her knees tremble. The smile that drives her crazy.

"Stop smiling, Paxley." She whispered as she stared into the face of this handsome god on top of her. She loves how good looking he is when his hair is messy and his face blushing because of her.

"I can't help it. You're so beautiful. God, I want you so bad, Guinevere." Gusion said as he stared longingly to her before he continued kissing her, more aggressively this time.

Guinevere closed her eyes as she surrendered herself completely to Gusion. She has always loved the scent of his hair and his perfume. The warmth of his naked body as it touches hers felt so right, like they were made for each other. Every touch of his lips on her bare skin sends an electric shock to her entire body. Her grip on his back tightened as their bodies became one. She couldn't help but whimper in pleasure as she totally lost herself.

"Gusion..."

Gusion loves how she whispers his name over and over as he continued to give her pleasure. He was enchanted with the way she looks it's starting to drive him crazy.

Their bodies moved in perfect sync with each other as they both approached the edge. Gusion looked deep into her emerald eyes, as if telling her how precious she is and that he will never let her go.

He then started to move faster over her until they both drowned in a tidal wave of pleasure and love. They moaned softly with their eyes tightly shut and mouth slightly open, both gasping for air.

Gusion lay down beside Guinevere and kissed her deeply one last time.

"I love you so much, Guinevere. Please be mine forever."

"I am forever yours, Gusion Paxley. I love you too."

*****
Author's note: I do recommend to listen to the song attached to this story. I cried while I wrote this chapter. I broke my own heart and I apologize for breaking yours too, dear readers. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
571K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...