Loving Thy Enemy

By Rif510

Just read it for Petes sake.... More

Hand For A Hand
Celebration Part 1
Celebration Part 2
Career Day
Breaking & Entering
Catching Fish Pt.1
Catching Fish Pt.2
Donuts
Lotus
I Promise
Night Out
Waffles & Sex
SUV
Party Pt.1
Party Pt 2
Close One Pt.1
Close One Pt 2
Only just a Dream?
The Guy In the Fedora Hat
Stakeouts
DAY OFF? YEAH RIGHT!
First Day/ Thanksgiving
DragonBreath Club
If It Wasn't For Her...
It bothers me to wonder
Long Time
Fiesta de cumpleaños Part 1
Fiesta de cumpleaños Part 2
F.D.C Part 3
Guaranteed
Race Pt.1
Race Pt 2
May he rest
This Is Beyond Me
No Rest...
No Rest... For The Wicked
Its About Time
From This Moment On... Pt 1
From This Moment On Pt2
From This Moment Pt.3
Its Gonna Be A Long Day Part 2
Its Gonna Be A Long Day Part 3
Too Early For This Sh*t
Trial & Regrets (Part 1)
T & R 2
T & R 3
Road To Recovery
Gangsters in Paradise
Welcome Back
They Will Get What Is Coming
Takin' Care Of Business

Its Gonna Be A Long Day

1.5K 70 12
By Rif510

LIAN POV

My alarm goes off and its 5AM. I start off my day as always stretching and then begin doing 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups. After my workout I take a shower and change into my black Gucci suede suit. Knock! Knock!

"Sir, I've been informed that Uncle Wu will be having breakfast with us.", Po says from outside the door. I check my phones time and notice that it was 6:30AM. I opened my door and walked out.

"Lets go and do a perimeter check Po.", I say straightening my collar.

We've walked all over inside and outside Susanna's mansion and everything seems to be in order.

"I think theres something you might want to see...", Po says. I follow him leading me into the security room. It shows all the cameras that are installed in the mansion. Po dismisses the guards from the room leaving just me and him. He pulls up a video from Lins birthday party.

"After the party was over one of our men found an imposter pretending to be one of the caterers. The imposter must be a professional because he put our guy into a chokehold and knocked him out. He was seen talking with Lin and gave something to her. I tried to get it from Lin but shes reluctant on giving it to me.", Po says.

"Zoom in on this guy." I say taking a step closer to the screen ignoring most of what he said to me. Po enhances it as best as he could. This must be a professional because he has his back towards the camera and through out the party he avoids all the cameras. No tattoos or anything visible that could give us a clue to who he is.

"Bring me the guard who found the imposter. I want more information. And don't let anyone know about this.... especially Susanna.", I say to Po. He nods his head and checks his watch.

"Sir, I've already had the kitchen crew cooking breakfast of all sorts it should be finished in about half an hour.", Po says just as my phone begins to ring.

"Hello?..... Why yes..... everyone is all here and accounted for.... we shall await your arrival. Good-bye.", I say.

"Was that-", Po asks.

"Yes it was Uncle Wu. He was just checking up on us and that he'll be here also in half an hour.", I say.

"I suppose everyone right now is getting ready for breakfast.", Po says.

"Lets go. We'll deal with this imposter after breakfast.", I headed out the room followed by Po.

SUSANNA POV

   I got out of the warm milky bath and wrapped myself in my bathroom robe. I walked up to my steamy mirror and wiped off the fogginess from it revealing my reflection. How could I be such a fool! Me and her wouldn't have worked from the beginning! I turned away and began to get dressed for the day. As soon I was finished a light knock came from my door indicating it was Lin.

"You can come on in Lin!", I yell as I was finishing up my hair. She opens the door and jumps on my bed.

"Are you almost finish Susie? I'm hungryyyyy....", Lin says huffing out a loud sigh. I chuckled and finished applying a dark burgundy lipstick.

"All done! How do I look?", I say asking Lin. She smiles. I'm wearing a black maxi dress with a gold bracelet all while wearing red bottoms.

"You look pretty Susie! Now lets go so we can eat", She says jumping off the bed along with her panda bear. I noticed she was wearing a gold chain that I've never seen before nor bought her.

"I like your chain Lin. Did Lian or Zhang buy this for you?", I say asking Lin as I touched her necklace. She looks down holding what looks like a pendant lock.

"A man gave it to me yesterday. He said to always keep this with me. He cried when he had to leave.", Shes says. I examined the lock and there seems to be a few scratches. I'm going to have a talk with Po about this mysterious man.

"Is it okay if I hold on to it?", I say asking Lin. She pauses and gives it to me.

"If you can open it will you give it back?", She says looking up at me with her puppy brown eyes.

"Of course I will! I'll get it open after we finish eating.", I tell her as we walked outside of my room. Po walks up to us and examines Lin before speaking.

"Breakfast will be outside as Uncle Wu preferred it to be. And now if you'll excuse me I am going to drag Zhang out of bed.", Po says once more looking over Lin before leaving. Its like he was looking for something from her.

We went to the backyard and seen the tables were set except the food wasn't ready yet. Lian waves at me at me as Lin dashes down the path to him. He holds out his arms hugging her. I smiled at the sight of both of them. Knowing Lian he would kill whoever hurts this family.

"Hey Susie! You left without me last night, everything okay?", He says putting Lin down. She runs to the stables to find her pony that the Cartel bought her.

" I didn't feel well so I finished up some work in the office and left. Po took me home so its fine.", I say. For a moment I flashed back to me and Catía having sex in my office.

" Oh okay. I hope you feel better. I'll have the kitchen crew bring out tea and medicine along with breakfast.", Lian gives me a smile and walks back inside to tell the kitchen crew. I walked to the stables and seen Lin with the stablemen we just hired recently petting her pony.

"Lin shes beautiful isn't she?", I say asking. She turns and smiles at me.

"Yeah its a pretty horsey! I don't know what to name her.", She say turning back to the pony.

"You can take your time Lin it'll come to you.", I say. Po stood next to me and bows.

"Everyone is waiting Susanna including Uncle Wu.", Po says and I called for Lin to come and shes darting pass us to where breakfast was being served at. As me and Po was walking I had to ask the question.

"It seems you've been looking for this?", I say to Po. His eyes widened and reaches out to it but I pull away.

"How'd you get it from Lin?", He says asking. So theres something up with this pendant lock hmmmm?

"Why is it important?", I say asking. He looks like he doesn't want to tell me.

"I'll fill you in after we finish todays agenda. Now lets go Uncle Wu is waiting.", Lian says just a few feet away from us arms crossed. Me and Po were startled by Lian. I put away the lock pendant and we walked to the table to see Uncle Wu, Lin, Zhang waiting for us.

"Nice of you 3 to finally join us. Now can we eat breakfast? Me and Lin will start without you guys if you take a minute longer.", Zhang says tucking a cloth napkin in his collared shirt while looking at the food the kitchen staff made. Lin giggles as we all sat down.

"Sorry everyone. We can eat now.", I say.

As soon as we finished eating Po had the kitchen staff come in an cleared the table as we all went inside into my huge living room. I told Lin to run in her room and wait there until I get her. She does as told as all the adults walked to the living room. Uncle Wu clears his throat and looks at all of us.

"Last night, Richie informed me that 2 trespassers had knocked out one of our men while we had 2 new shipments come in. I want you Lian, Susanna, and Zhang down at the docks today. Lian try and see if you can find anything about those trespassers. Susanna I want a new inventory check, I don't trust Richie now that he let those trespassers escape. Zhang you go and overlook the distribution of the products... Is there anything you guys want to say or ask before I leave?", Uncle Wu says. He can't possibly know that there was an intruder at Lins party let alone came in contact with Lin. I look over at Lian and he glances at me and speaks.

" I believe that is all Uncle Wu. Everything'll be in order and Susanna will have the reports printed and handed to you by tonight!", Lian says. Zhang yawns and stretches his arms as he stands up.

"I'm gonna go change, I don't want any cocaine powder on any of my expensive designer suits.", Zhang says walking out of the living room and up the stairs. Uncle Wu looks at me as if he knows something is wrong.

"Susie? Is everything okay?", He asks. Lian turns and looks at me. I fake chuckled.

"Everything is fine Uncle Wu! Just a small headache. I'll have the reports handed to you tonight.", I say. He nods his head and stands up before leaving looking at us both.

"You three will take over the Dragons one day and I see a lot of potential in you all.", He says but mainly looking at me before leaving. Just as he left Zhang comes down wearing a white collared shirt and black slacks with black shoes.

"The old man left already? Go figure anyways... I'll be in the Rolls Royce waiting.", Zhang says coldly. He walks on out with his hands in his pocket and leaves with Po following behind him.

"So about that mysterious man that came in contact with Lin, the Dragon that got knocked out cold will be at the warehouse we'll be asking him a few questions.", Lian says as he was interrupted by an incoming call leaving me alone by the stair case. I called out for Lin to come down and she comes down the stairs with a big smile. Lian appears again with a box and gives it to Lin.

"Lin I have a surprise for you! Open it up.", Lian says. Lin opens up the box and pulls out a pink gardening apron with matching gloves and boots. I think I know where this is going.

"You have one just like this Lian but its green and mine is pink!", She says. And as if on cue Aunty Mei walks in through the front doors.

"You'll be with Aunty Mei today at the Moonstar flower shop. I thought you'd want to look the part.", Lian says. Lin eagerly tries on her gift while I hugged Aunty Mei.

"You come Lin ok? You uh help me with the store ok?", Aunty Mei says. Lin nods her head as she puts on her gloves.

"Ok thats out of the way. Now lets get going now.", Lian says as we all walked out. As we walked out there was about 20 dragons wearing the same thing Lin had on and apron, gloves, etc.

"Ummmm?", I said aloud furrowing my eyebrows. Aunty Mei and Lin got in the car with Aunty's chauffeur. Lian laughs and waves his hands in the air as they all gathered in the vans behind Aunty Meis car.

"You think little Lin will be the only one helping Mom out today? I wouldn't leave Mom or Lin without any dragons to protect and help them.", Lian says as we watched them leave.

"Well are you ready? It looks like we have a long day ahead of us.", I said and got in the car.

CATÍA POV

Sweat beads dripped down from my forehead as I take off my clothes. I wiped my sweat off and went into the shower. I turned on the shower and as soon as the cold water hit my face my mind instantly went into a flashback on my first mission when I was assigned to the Prometheus.

"Attention everyone! For some of you this is your first mission and could very well be your first and last.... mission. Piece of advice... Don't fuck up! Now the objective is to gather and rescue all hostages and kill those who means harm to us! Now is that CLEAR?", Xavier our captain says standing before us with his hands behind his back.

"YES SIR!", Everyone including myself yell aloud.

"Now get ready! We'll be landing soon and its not gonna be no sunshine and rainbows out there, I'll tell you guys that right now.", Xavier says and heads to the planes door. Everyone stands up as I strap on my vest.

"They finally let another girl on the team! I'm so glad! I've been assigned here since last year and let me tell you these guys may look tough but they're a bunch of softies on the inside.... I'm Zoey! Zoey Winton!", Zoey says holding out her hand for a hand shake. I smiled and stood up and shook her hand.

"My name is Catía...", I said letting go of her hand. I looked over to see 2 other guys walking over to us.

"I've heard you were top of your class and in all field classes also. You must be pretty good to have joined Prometheus so young. I'm Dean Hawthorne.", He says giving me a firm handshake.

"If shes good shes good, mate! I'm Ronnie Winchester, nice to meet you!", He says shaking my hand. I look over to the Captain whos looking out the window of the door. Everyone took notice of me looking.

"Oh! You don't have to worry about him he's the softest of them all. Just... Don't fuck up you know?", Zoey says elbowing me. The plane begins to descend on down slowly opening the door at the same time.

"HERE WE GO! GO! GO! GO!", Xavier yells and points outside. As soon as we gotten outside it was raining cats and dogs. The ground was so muddy and loose it was causing or boots to sink about 2 inches down.

"WELCOME TO MAWSYNRAM, INDIA BOYS AND GIRLS!! NOW LETS GET GOING!!", Xavier says as we all followed from a distance.

     ————END OF FLASHBACK———

   "CATÍA! Hurry up we have a team briefing in 10!", Zoeys yells from outside of my bathroom. I cleaned myself up and got out. I stopped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. Maybe if she wasn't one of them things would have been different? I turned away from the mirror and scoffed at myself for even thinking that. I began to get myself ready as I try to forget about last night.

"Okay. Now that Catía is here we can get started. Our mission for today is to grab and interrogate this man. Richie... Richie here
is in charge of all incoming shipments and distribution for the Dragons. We take him out the picture and we'll begin to slowly drain those Dragons until we cut the Dragons head off which is....", Dean says and before he could finish his sentence Zoey finishes it for him.

" Uncle Wu!", Zoey says. Dean adjusts his glasses and chuckles.

"Now, Will had to go back to working at the precinct but he was able to hack into city records and get us a blueprint of the warehouse. We'll use it to find Richie and plant bombs all over and destroy the warehouse.", Dean says folding the map and tucking it in his vest jacket.

"Sounds like a plan!", Ronnie says standing up stretching. He gives me a worried glance and I give him a smile indicating I was fine.

"We'll leave in 20 so everyone gear up! Ronnie show Catía the gears she might want on the mission.", Dean says putting on his boots. Zoey skips and drags my arm across to the back corner of the empty loft. I was confused because it was literally nothing there. Ronnie leans on the wall cross armed.

"Hit it Zoey.", Ronnie says smiling. Zoey pushes one of the bricks in the wall and one by one shelves full of weapons ascended from the ground. I couldn't believe it!

"Woooow! Thats a nice way of concealing the armory. I'll take this.... this... and this... This should be an easy grab and go so I won't go full commando today.", I say grabbing a bulletproof vest, glock and bowie knife.

"Nice choice. My gear is in the SUV so I'm okay. I just need a vest. What are you getting Zoey?", Ronnie says. Zoey grabs her usual throwing knives and a couple of flash grenades.

" The usual.", Zoey says as she leaves taking her things with her.

"So are we not going to talk about last night?", Ronnie asks as I strapped on my vest.

"I...", I looked around to see if anyone was within hearing distance.

"I broke things off with her...", I say to Ronnie softly. I put the glock on my side and the bowie knife strapped on my back.

"Was that the reason those Dragons surrounded us? They weren't even trying to blend in with the crowd thats how I spotted them.", Ronnie says chuckling.

"Well... sort of.", I say.

"Are you guys coming? Everyone is in the SUV waiting...", Zoey says examining her throwing knife.

I looked at Ronnie and just nod my head that I'll tell him later. We all went downstairs and into the SUV on the way to the warehouse.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

    *** CAN I JUST SAY THAT PART 2 WILL DEFINITELY BE COMING? AND TBH I'M REALLY SURPRISED THAT YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS😅

•WHO IS THIS MYSTERY MAN THAT CAME IN CONTACT WITH LIN?

•WHAT IS IN THE LOCKED PENDANT?

•WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE WAREHOUSE?

•WILL CATÍA AND SUSANNA CROSS PATHS AGAIN?

*TUNE IN ON MONDAY FOR PART 2!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 3.6K 142
Sneak peak at potential upcoming story ideas only I may consider working on. Possible story ideas readers would like to potentially read. Stories are...
92.9K 327 19
It is mostly smut but i hope yall like it
19.3K 319 9
A short story. Language and sexual content.
64.5K 2.1K 91
Just read you won't regret it...