๐ž๐ ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ยท ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Von sinfulserpents

๐ž๐ ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค | โ in a fight they're malicious, around each other, they melt... Mehr

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

8.1K 295 1
Von sinfulserpents

SURPRISES NEVER MEANT anything good growing up in the Shelby family.

There was the time that Evelyn's surprise for her seventh birthday was her father taking her to the fair that was on their lane – she could remember being over the moon to spend the whole day with her dad only to have him send her off with a couple of pennies as he went to meet one of his whores who worked in one of the stalls.

Ultimately, Arthur Shelby Sr. once again forgot all about his daughter who was left alone for the whole day as she hid herself away from all the strangers around her. It wasn't until Tommy and Arthur realised their sister hadn't come home that night that they went searching for her at the fair grounds – finding her hiding in the stables where the horses were kept while she cried her little eyes out.

That day was one of many surprises that went wrong for Evelyn, who was later surprised by her mothers death, her father ultimately leaving the family, her brothers being drafted into the war and many, many more.

Perhaps that was why her heart was beating so fast that she could hear it in her ears as Alfie lead her somewhere blindfolded. She trusted the man more than anybody in her life, but she was terrified of the possibilities that came with a surprise from none other than Alfie Solomons. 

"Alright, just stay 'ere love, I'm goin' to just open the door, alright?" Evelyn nodded in confirmation to his words, feeling his hold on her arm slide loosen as he went to open the secret door.

Feeling Alfie's hand gently grab hers, Evelyn let him lead her into where-ever they were, listening when he told her to stay where she was standing again as he rushed to turn on the lights.

"Take yer' blindfold off when I tell yer' too, eh?" Alfie called to her, Evelyn's hands lifting as her fingers grabbed the end of the knot of the blindfold made of Alfie's tie, behind her head. "On the count of three, yeah? One.. two.. three."

Tugging off the blindfold, Evelyn let the black material fall to the floor as she blinked a couple of times to clear her vision. Her eyes darted around the room as she took in the dazzling sight. It was obvious that it was made to be a speakeasy, from the multiple tables to the stage against the far wall made for performers – Evelyn was in shock.

"Alf," Evelyn gasped, her hand coming up to her mouth as her eyes darted to the bar that was painted a gorgeous gold which stood out against the red decor. "Is this..?"

Alfie chuckled as he walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her torso. "Tommy came by the distillery earlier to drop of the keys, said somethin' about Klein acceptin' the deal – he thought it needed someone who would put in the work."

Evelyn beamed as she twirled around and walked a couple steps away from Alfie, taking everything in with amazement.

"I will!" She practically shouted, before running back to Alfie. Her hands grasped both his cheeks to pull him into a passionate kiss, causing the man to moan into her mouth at the feeling. Evelyn pulled away after a couple of seconds, murmuring against his lips. "I love you." 

Alfie grinned, "I love yer' too." 

Grabbing Evelyn's hand, Alfie threaded his fingers through her own, leading her over to the bar as he began to show her the array of alcohol – pouring out a glass of rum for her.

"You'll have an endless supply of rum and gin," he chuckled, watching as Evelyn downed the amber liquid – she curiously tilted her head.

"Gin?"

"Yer' brothers offered to generously supply some of their finest gin, which I, right, I personally think tastes too sweet – but Thomas is insistent that he knows what he's talkin' about, isn't he?"

"Tom offered his gin," Evelyn mused with an amused expression as she poured herself another glass.

"Said that he'll visit when it finally opens, fuckin' by the Order of the Peaky Blinders, or somethin' sentimental like that, eh?"

"Jesus Christ," Evelyn snickered, leaning against the bar as she took it all in. "The Edinson."

"The Edinson?"

"That's what I want it to be called," Evelyn shrugged, Alfie smiled brightly as he tucked a strand of hair that had fallen from Evelyn's braid behind her ear.

"Everybody is going to know that name then ain't they?" He gestured his arms out. "Matya already said that she would love to work the bar for yer'. A few of the dancers from down South are willing to perform as well. Yeah, so all yer' need to do is get it ready to open."

Evelyn pecked Alfie's lips, taking in the man. "Even after everything, you still go above and beyond for me."

Alfie only pressed an adoring kiss to the crown of Evelyn's head as he tucked her under his arm, the pair of them staring out at the area around them and Evelyn decided that perhaps surprises weren't so bad after all.

~~~~~~

"Evelyn!" Lifting herself from under the bar, Evelyn peaked her head over the counter at the sound of a female voice echoing throughout the building – her eyes lighting up when she saw a familiar flurry of black hair rush towards her.

"Matya!"

Scurrying around the bar, Evelyn tossed the rag she was dusting with over her shoulder just in time for Matya to pull her into a tight hug – both women ecstatic to see each other again.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in a lifetime," Matya scolded, as she lightly slapped Evelyn on the shoulder as they pulled apart. "You have so much to catch me up on."

With a nod, Evelyn gestured for Matya to have a seat on one of the stalls in-front of the bar, before rushing back around the counter to pour the both of them a drink.

"A fucking lot has happened, I can tell you that," Evelyn shook her head with a light laugh.

"Well last I had heard was that you were dead and then you were alive," Matya narrowed her eyes, before taking the glass that Evelyn slid towards her filled with rum. "Next I know, Ollie is coming to the pub telling me that Alfie wants to know if I would work for you."

"You accepted," Evelyn smirked.

Matya only shook her head with a snort, taking a sip of her drink. "I did. I know we didn't know each other long, but I haven't had many friends since my husband died – I'd like to think that's what we are. Friends."

"I've never really had a friend," Evelyn shyly admitted.

The statement was true, growing up she never really had a real friend. Most of Small Heath's children were told by their parents to steer clear of the girl – Evelyn often finding herself sitting alone at school while the other children her age ran around and kicked a ball together.

So hearing that Matya considered her a friend made Evelyn feel like she finally belonged somewhere. That after so long she was finally getting small blessings, even if she felt like she deserve them.

"Well now you do, aye?" Matya raised her glass towards Evelyn, both women clinking them together. "So, when are you thinking of opening this place?"

Sighing, Evelyn leaned over the counter as her eyes looked around the room that she had spent all day cleaning.

"I was thinking this Friday," she shrugged, taking a gulp of her drink. "Alfie has a guy coming tomorrow to paint the name of the club outside and then the performers want to come look at the place on Thursday. So Friday is as good of a day as any."

"You going to be working bar with me?" Matya asked, trailing her bright red fingernail along the rim of her glass.

"That's the plan. I tested the gramophone this morning so we'll have music, performers, drinks – the whole lot."

Matya shot Evelyn a wide smile, tapping her knuckles on the counter top as the woman squealed. Evelyn watched in amusement, letting out a few loud giggles as Matya twirled around in circles – her red dress fanning out around her petite body.

"This is going to be the cats pyjama's, Eve!" Matya breathlessly howled. "We're going to be the talk of the town!"

"I sure hope so, I didn't allow my brother to make a deal with a demon for it to not bring in business."

"With you being Camden Town's moll, I don't see how anyone won't come here?"

"Moll?" Evelyn questioned, laughing lightly into her cup.

"Yeah, the towns gangster's girl," Matya shrugged, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Alfie will probably yell at people who don't come along on opening night. It'll be a whole deal."

Evelyn placed her empty glass back onto the counter top with a sigh, "well I hope he only does that for opening night, I don't want him to do it every time we open. Do you want to go for a walk?"

Matya fondly nodded her head. She could see why Alfie had fallen for the Shelby girl – Evelyn held the same ambition and fierce independence that the brooding gangster did, always wanting to achieve things on her own.

"I have some spare centrepieces for the tables that we can use," Matya suggested, waving towards the tables as both women began to exit the club. "I had them shipped in for the pub but never ended up using them. I can bring them tomorrow, but the kids will have to join us; nobody can nanny them. Is that okay?"

"Of course," Evelyn smiled, locking up before linking her arm with Matya's. "I'll love to see them again, how are they?"

Evelyn listened intently as Matya began to adoringly speak about her children and the only thought that entered her mind was if she would be the same as a mother when the time came – which had her letting out an audible sigh knowing that it was far too soon to think about children.

As if sensing what she was thinking, Matya stopped in her steps – causing Evelyn to slightly trip over her own feet as she turned around when Matya pulled her.

"You should ask him," the woman declared, causing Evelyn to dart her attention away. "C'mon, you both deserve a little happiness in your life. Alfie told me about his diagnosis, about everything that happened to you – you deserve this."

"We just got back together," Evelyn shook her head. "And he won't say it to me, but I know that Alfie has himself fuckin' convinced that he's going to die, he's not going to say yes because he won't want to leave me to raise a child by myself."

"I'm just saying," Matya shrugged, gesturing for them to walk. "When you do have children, they're going to be the most well loved and protected children in both London and Birmingham – and although you're not Jewish, people around here adore you, Eve."

Evelyn could only look away from Matya who had smoothly changed the topic to different ideas she had for the speakeasy, a blush burning on her face at the thought of starting a family with Alfie.

One day, she thought. One day, when things aren't so fucked up.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

481K 10.2K 32
the youngest petrovna gets tangled in an affair with a peaky blinder. john shelby complete
2M 46.9K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. โ€ขBOOK ONE COMPLETEDโ€ข โ€ขSEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...
2.7M 37.5K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)
186K 4.6K 70
Alfie's right hand man, Ollie's adopted little sister, Olivia finds herself falling for a certain camden town gangster. Meanwhile Polly is looking f...