Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Hush!

628 40 28
By kay343

" Let me go!"

" Hush down cutie! We're not going to hurt ya," Leedo whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Get off of me y-you o-oversized lizard," Yeonjun yelled.

" Oh hey cutie come on we're just doing our job," Woojin winked at Yeonjun.

" I want to ask boss if I can have this one," Leedo kept kissing Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook turned his head the other way.

" Stop it," Jungkook yelled.

" Eh, I'll give bunny boy over here a solid 8 but that blueberry is a 10," the gang member named Xion.

" Would you idiots shut up!? Look, take them two with the others. Don't do anything to that blueberry one yet. I don't care about the other one but don't touch that one. Understand?"

" Yes sir."

" Good. Leedo and Chris follow me,"J-hope snapped.

" N-No Jungkook," JungWoo yelled.

" Kook!"

The gang members dragged the Yeonjun and JungWoo to another room. And closing the door.

" No! Woo! Jun! Let go of me you bastards!"

" Aww my baby have a potty mouth I see? Well I'll fix that when I'm done with you," Leedo smirked.

Jungkook tried to get out of the grip but they were too strong.

Leedo and Chris dragged Jungkook to follow J-hope.He lead them to his office and he opens the door and see Taehyung and Yoongi still tied up.

" Kookie?!"

"Jungkook?!"

" Taehyungie!"

" Well isn't this a warm welcome. Chris! Leedo! Tie him up!"

They did what he order and tied him with some ropes. Jungkook cried out from the rope being too tight.

Leedo kept smirking and touching his face

" S-Stop it," Jungkook cried out.

Leedo even touched Jungkook's thigh and Taehyung was not having it.

" Get your Oompa Lupa looking ass off of my boyfriend!"

Leedo laughed, "Oh? You mean bunny boy? Well you see when boss gets done with you..he's mine," Leedo leaned in to kissed him but Jungkook bit his lip.

" Ouch! You motherfucker," he slapped hard him in the face.

Jungkook cried out and tears started rolling down his cheeks. Taehyung got pissed when he heard his boyfriend sobbing.

But Taehyung really lost his shit when he saw a red mark on his baby's face.

Taehyung was not having this shit.

Taehyung was seeing red, "OH HELL NO! LET ME OUT! ITS ON BITCH! ILL FUCKING HIGH KICK YOUR PALE LOOKIN ASS!"

Leedo laughed, while J-hope sighed, "Enough Leedo. You'll have your fun later, now go make sure the others are locked up and secured. And Chris make sure that they don't have any phones."

Chris came over and took Jungkook's phone, when it was Taehyung's turn, he kicked him in the stomach.

Causing Chris to fall down, " Oof!"

Leedo punch him in the face, " KNOCK IT OFF!"

" No! D-Don't touch my Taehyungie you a-asshole," Jungkook yelled.

Leedo kept punching until J-hope spoke up, "Come on Leedo I want to get some good punches."

Leedo stop and Taehyung's face was bloody.

Taehyung spit some blood on his shoes, "You're lucky I'm tied up."

" I'll still kick your ass."

J-Hope sighed then he saw the youngest in the room coughing, " Chris? You good?"

" Y-Yea," he coughed.

" Leedo, Chris go take my kitten to the food hall. And treat him right or you know what I'll do."

" Yes sir."

They picked him up and dragged him out of the office, leaving Taekook and J-hope.

" Well, Well, Well my favorite ship is here! Now before I get started i just wanted to say I am really sorry for what's going to happen to Yeonjun. That Beomgyu and Wooyoung hates him. They're going to mess him up real bad. But not now, I want you to see it! Oh I'm also sorry about your house. That was not part of the plan. Oops."

Taehyung growled, "You listen here you evil son of a bitch, I swear to you when I get out of here I'm kicking yours and that vampire wanna be ass!"

" That's so cute, you know I don't even know if I'll keep you alive or not," J-hope laughed.

Jungkook gasped and whimpered.

" Oh don't worry Kookie, you're going to have Leedo to take care of you. And you'll join the gang it's perfect actually. Speaking of perfect, I can't believe that Jimin really did that you know. I can't believe that he actually turned his back on you guys like really. I was going to send someone to raid hospital but he made my job even easier. And the best part is your boyfriend was so stupid enough to follow you here and now look what he did again. Put Yeonjun and your own brother in danger. Wow Kookie, we really need to teach you not to make the same mistake," J-hope pats Jungkook's head.

Jungkook was crying at this point and Taehyung was pissed at J-hope for even getting near him.

" Get your dirty paws off of him."

J-hope sighed then punched Tae in the face and kept punching him.

" T-Taehyungie!"

" You stupid bastard," J-Hope yelled while punching.

Jungkook wailed and tried to get out, " S-Stop i-it p-please!"

He kept punching until his fist started to hurt. Taehyung was coughing up blood and has a really swollen eye.

Jungkook was hiccuping and crying seeing his boyfriend like this.

" Now, I'll let you two say your goodbyes while I go have dinner with kitten. And when I get back I'll finish you off. Toodles~"

He walked out and locked the door.

" T-Tae-TaeTae," he cried for him.

" I-I'm all g-good baby. He punches like a bitch. How's your face?"

" I-I'm s-so sorry."

" Please baby it's fine. W-we're going to figure this out."

" I-I'm s-scared."

" I know baby please don't cry. We're going to get through this together."

Jungkook hiccuped and nodded his head, " I-I love y-you."

" I love you too baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Get off of me!"

" Calm down blueberry, I'm not going to hurt ya, I'm just helping you," Woojin kisses his neck.

Yeonjun kept squirming and screaming but he would not get off.

" G-Get off!"

Then the door opened and it was Leedo.

" The fuck are you doing? Boss said not to hurt this one yet!"

" I wasn't hurting him, I was just showing him my love," he rubbed his check.

"Whatever you're doing stop it. Just tie him up and put them in the gathering room with the others."

Woojin groaned, " Fine!"

He grabbed him and dragged him in a room with everyone there. San was tied up, Jin, Namjoon, Soobin and even Jimin.

They looked horrible.

Yeonjun gasped, " B-Binnie!?"

Soobin opened his eyes,  " Yeonjun?!"

Yeonjun was about to run to him but Woojin grabbed his arm.

" Where you think you're going my blueberry princess?"

" Let him go!"

" Oh? Like this," he pushes him on the ground. Yeonjun hit his head on the wooden floor.

He groaned and Soobin growled.

" WHAT THE FUCK!?"

" Come on princess," Woojin pulled his legs and tied them up. He tied his hands too and Yeonjun groaned from pain.

" There. Now I'll let the boss handle you losers, come on Woojin," Leedo said.

They left and slammed the door.

" Are you ok babe?"

" Yeah, my head just hurts and-" he gasped when he saw his face.

He has a lot of bruises and scratches.

So did the rest of them. Jimin looked the worst, he had cuts and bruises all over him.

He's eyes started to water," B-Binnie? W-what did they do to you?"

" I-It's nothin Junnie. I'm just glad you're alright."

" H-he k-kissed m-me Binnie h-he made me ki-kiss him and I-"

" Don't worry about it babe. It wasn't your fault."

" Whe-Where's Tae and Kai?"

" They went to get help, but that was two hours ago," Jin sighed.

" Have faith in them hyung, they'll be back," San winches as he moves.

Then Yeonjun glared at Jimin, "Where is my brother?"

" Probably getting his ass kicked."

" You set him up didn't you?"

Jimin didn't respond.

" YOU DID!? I knew it! You are scumbag! Y-You are I can't believe you! My brother trusted you and you did this!? Again!? What is your problem!? Are you that desperate and lonely!?"

" Oh shit," Jin gasped.

" Damn," Namjoon added.

" You know what I'll answer it for you! You are desperate and lonely and pathetic! You did all of this for what!? For a stupid basketball team! You can have it I don't care anymore! You cause me so much pain and hurt my brother too many times! You Jimin are pathetic, a-a meanie a-a-and....the biggest asshole ever!"

Everyone widen their eyes, San was shook.

Yeonjun never cussed before.

Like never.

San was shookth.

" Ohh shit! Junnie finally cussed," San laughed.

" Damn babe, I thought you were that innocent bean."

" H-He deserves it!"

"He's right you do deserve it. And I hope they come back and kick your ass even more," Jin spat.

Jimin felt quiet, he thought he finally changed.

He wanted to do something good but when he found out Yoongi liked Taehyung, he lost it.

He wanted to hurt them but that backfired.

" Yasss babe, you snapped on him. But don't ever cuss again understand me?"

" Y-Yes," he pouted.

" Now what the fuck are we going to do," Namjoon groaned.

" We need to figure it out and fast," Jin sighed.

Then the door opened and Yeonjun's eyes widen.

" Finally we caught your ass."

" Miss me Junnie," Beomgyu smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you boys sure?"

" Yes! Please our friends are stuck in there," Kai begged the gas station manager.

"All right, I will call the police and have them their team ready to go over there and what was the name of the place?"

" Sunshine Dance Studio."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 88 12
THE STARS THAT FALL FOR YOU Republish © besixdouze (prodtaejun) 2021 EXCERPT: Beomgyu deems it adorable-Taehyun's fascination with the jewels twinkli...
1.8K 68 7
Pairing: yeonbin, taegyu, kaihope, taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin When four families get together just to protect their family and the only friende they sh...
55.5K 2.7K 76
Namjoon and Jin have been friends since they were little, overtime they never lost that special bond they had as children. However when two people ar...
4.8K 258 20
[Book 1] of NEW JEANS SONGS x BTS FANFIC SERIES Min Yoongi in his last year of high school has never stood out. He's always unintentionally become a...