EVEEN ARANETA (COMPLETED)

By lentachomiee

Ebeng More

EVEEN ARANETA
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Epilogue
Eme eme

2

514 16 0
By lentachomiee

2

"What's wrong Olive, we already plan this for 5 months already and you want it to postpone? For what? And offer? I can't believe you!" He was so mad right now, Olive went to talk to him to postpone their suppose wedding that is a week from now. Saying she got an offer to Singapore to be a host of a popular TV Series.

"Babe, listen this is one's in a lifetime. I can't get an offer like this every day."She reason out.

"And what about our marriage?"

"We can get married after the season end."

"For like one year before it end, Olive we already plan this. Ive been offered too, but I declined all of that because I want us to build this family first."

"Well im not like you Even. Your good that's why all the good opportunity will come to you fist bago mapunta sa mga katulad ko."

"So this all about yout insecurity again?"

"That's not what I mean. I just want you to see my point about this matter."

"That I refuse to understand. You choose that offer or me and our future family. Im still looking forward to see you on our wedding day." Before I left.

I went home drunk. I cant even walk straight. I felt so dizzy and now I regret drinking like theres no tomorrow.

"Where is the fucking light" Inaaninag ko ang hagdan, where the fuck is the stairs? The last time I went here andito lang yon pesteng hagdan na yon ah.

I went home to my parents house because I cant bare to go home with Olive there, mag aaway lang kami. We are both though, kaya kapag nag aaway kami walang nag bababa ng pride sa aming dalawa kaya and ending aabotin nang ilang aaraw bago kami mag ka ayos. It was not an ideal relationship but who the hell have that. Fiction!

"Sir Even?"A soft voice from a woman.

"Who is that?"

"Si Ekang po."

"Oh! Why are you still up? Gabi na ah?"

She chuckled. "Sir madaling araw na po."

"What for real." I tried to look at my wrist then I remember I hate wearing watch.

"3:30 AM na po sir."She said.

"Tsk, yeah whatever. Can you help me find the stairs. Im sure andito lang yon banda eh."I said to her.

"Hahaha. She laughed. Sige po, kapit lang po kayo sa akin ha?"She sofly said.

Kumapit naman ako sa kanya, her arms are really small compared to my arms. Her skin also felt soft and surprisingly giving me tranquility for unknown reason.

"You know what your so small, kumakain ka pa ba?"I ask her, we start to walk and now I can see the stairs.

"Hahah, oo naman sir. Petite lang talaga ako pero healthy naman ako."

"That's good to know then."Umakbay ako sa kanya and now I can smell her neck from my position. Damn she smell like a flower in the morning.

"Nagpabango ka ba, kauma umaga."I said to her.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."She continue to support my weight going to my room. When I already lying in my head.

"Ahhh, this felt like home."I said. I look at her. "Thank you Ekang, I know I'm heavy but you still help me."I pulled her and kiss her on her lips, I don't know why but I just felt like kissing her at that moment and I never regret it for it was heaven.

"Goodnight."

"Bro?"Oddi went to me.

"Shes coming bro."I told him. He nod and went away.
Where here inside the church where my wedding suppose to be happen.

Actually dapat kanina pang 1 hour ago but Olive is late. Andito na lahat nang bisita even my friend abroad made time to be here at sya nalang talaga ang kulang, my bride.

"Listen everyone."Oddi tried to talk the people.

I saw Odessa running in the aisle toward me, Olive elder sister. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"She said as soon as she approach me, I nod to her. Her parents tried to talk to her but she just continue walking outside.

"I know you know why im talking to you right now."Shes started.

"Where is she?"I ask.

"Probably in the departure area."

I heavily sigh. "Sigapore."I calmly said.

"Y-you know?"Odessa.

I nod.

"Im sorry Even. Don't worry ill talk to he--."

"Thank you Odessa but you don't have to, really. I have to go I still have a wedding to cancel."I went to inside the church and tell everyone that the wedding is called off. Everyone gasped at my news and had pity on their look. They tried to come near me and said their sorry but im too occupied to even think of.

"Even kami na bahala dito." Ate Somi pat my back and push me to go now.

Mom just kiss my forehead and Dad nod at me.

"That bitch!"Ate Sue

"Your pregnant Sue incase you forgot."Ate Elie

"Everyone ...." Ate Sab tried to pacify the people.

"Kuya I love you." Snow hug me dearly and kiss my cheeks. I know shes hurt for me.

"Even!" Kuya Seven toss his keys to me, and I went out and drove my car.

Where am I going? I don't know!

I drove my car like there's no tomorrow and when I calm down I stop my car on the side road. I called Olive, I just want to talk to her.
Three rings before she pick up.

"B-babe? Im so sorry, you leave me no choice--."

"You probably know what you choose right?"

"Even ..."

"I want to hear your answer at least be grown enough to admit it."I coldly said.

"Y-yes."

"Thank you."Me.

"Even wai--."

"This is goodbye then."I said to her before I cut the call.

I sigh again. And again and again. But it seems still not enough. I punch the steering wheel for I don't know times. I cried in there. Im so lost!

It fuckng hurt big time.

"Damn you Olive! Damn it!!"I just fucking waste my five years with you.

I should have known.

I stay in a hotel for five days before I come up with a decision. I want to take a break, to breath a fresh air. I don't know where but anywhere.

I called my parents and told them about my plan, they didn't object just saying to call every now and then. I pack my travelling bag and went to a bus station. I rode the first bus I saw on that terminal. It's still not full, sabi nang conductor na mahigit 1 hour pa ang hihintayin bago umalis ang bus so I driff up to sleep.

I woke up when the bus start the engine. "Oh may hahabol pa pala,ito naman si ening alam naman nyang paalis na ang bus doon pa bibili nang pagkain."

"Sorry naman manong, to naman!"A soft voice that so familiar to him. Umupo ito sa tabi nya at siniksik ang mga dalang plastic sa ilalim nang upuan.

"Why don't you put your things in the compartment?"I comment to her.

"Ay si manong!"She was startled. Bumaling ito sa akin.

"Hala!"Her.

"You?"Me.

"Did my parents send you here?"

"Huh?"Kumurap kurap ito bago namula. "Anung ibig mong sabihin?"Its her again.
"You what are you doing here!?"

"Bawal ba? Uuwi ako sa amin."

"What? Paanung trabaho mo?"I asked.

"Nag resign na ako."She simply said.

"Ekang right?"Lumingon ito sa akin bago namula ulit.

Why is she blushing?

"Hmmm."Tumango ito."Ikaw bakit ka nandito?"

"Im .. im taking a vacation."I said dissmisively.

"Ahhh, mag momove on ka? Sabagay tama nga yon."Lumingon ito sakanya bago na realize na nasabe pala nito nang malakas an nasa isip. Im sure she know what happened to me. its ok, its not like a secret to everyone.

"You can say that."I shrug. Not comfortable to the topic.

"Bakit ka nag resign?" I ask out of know where.

"May kasalanan ako sa mansion."Sabi nya na nagpakunot nang noo ko.

"What!?"

"Nagnakaw ako." She said like a normal thing.
I look at her intently! How there this woman!

"Hahaha, joke lang.
Nagresign ako dahil pinapauwi na ako nang Nanay ko."She said, bago kinuha ang mga plastic and bag nya sa ilalim ng upuan.

"Total andito ka naman na matangkad, tulungan mo nga ako ilagay to doon."Turo nya sa compartment.

I chuckled when I realize why she put her things under the chair. Hindi nya nga pala abot.

"There."

"Thank you sir."She said.

"Call me Even. Hindi na ako anak nang amo mo."

Tinitigan nya ako. Tsaka ngimiti bago tumango.

"Even. Even."She repeatedly utter my name. "Ok Even na ang tawag ko sayo."She said after a minute.

She kinda creep me out there.

"Gusto mo ng itlog?"After long silence. I almost choked from my own saliva dahil sa gulat sa kanya.

"Huh?"

"Itlog gusto mo ba?"

"Thanks."I said before getting the egg from here hand, actually im hungry now.

"Welcome Even. Even."She repeatedly said my name again, felt like shes not use to say it. "Ang ganda nang pangalan mo no?"

"Your weird."

"Hahaha. Sorry."

Kyomiee😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken Soul By Jes

General Fiction

46.3K 3.4K 28
Is there hope to a broken soul?
202K 11.1K 25
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
761K 26.4K 36
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...