My demon [Skephalo AU]

By im_a_lil_police_boi

• Zak decided to summon a demon. why? Because he was bored. But of course, no one would actually think that i... More

1 braincell
2 pingspoofers
3 shut up dylans
4 uh oh spagettio's
5 elephant elevators
6 if it's not worth it, don't do it's
8 japanese symbol for beginners
9 baguettes
10 jif's
11 quacks
12 thin crust pizzas
13 bald men

7 if the muffin fits

12K 455 1.2K
By im_a_lil_police_boi

Just wanna say thank you so much for 1k reads! It means so much that you like my trash writing skills :,)

Sorry for the late update guys-

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"Morning, demon boy," Zak greeted, as he got up from bed and went to do his daily routine.

"Hey, I'm gonna have to borrow a backpack off you," Darryl said out of the blue.

"Huh? Sure, why?" Zak asked, his mouth foaming as he brushed his teeth.

"You'll see soon enough," the taller boy said as he slung a random backpack Zak had over his shoulder.

"What do you mean? Will I see you at school?"

"Yeah yeah, tell your friends that I decided to walk to school early or something."

"See you later alligator," and with that Darryl flew out the window.

Darryl has been disappearing ever since Saturday and then suddenly coming back. Zak found this odd but didn't really think anything of it.

Zak stared out the open window before shrugging and closing it again. He walked back out his bedroom and into the bathroom to continue brushing his teeth.

Wonder what he's up to.

Soon, Zak finished his shower. His outfit today was a white nike hoodie over a cheesy batman shirt with black skinny jeans.

After grabbing a banana he left the house to wait by the bus stop as usual.

"Where's Darryl?" George asked, at this point Harvey and George have sat down in the seats around Zak.

"He's decided to walk to school early, I dunno why," Zak answered with a straight face.

"Oh... but isn't he from out of town? How does he know his way?" Harvey asked, concerned for the new friend he made last weekend.

"Uhhhh, I showed him the way once cause we were bored," Zak fabricated.

"Right... whatever I can't really think of another explanation unless he's just some ghost and disappeared," harv joked, but stopped laughing when Zak didn't laugh too.

"What's up? You seen off," George asked.

"Nothing, I just zoned out," the shorter boy chuckled.

"You've been doing that too much, man," Harvey mentioned.

"Yeah I know, I just have stuff in my head," Zak replied.

Before they knew it, the bus arrived at school and they hopped off the bus.

"Hey guys!" Vincent greeted his friends, "Where's Darryl?"

"I was gonna ask you that," George answered.

"But doesn't he live with Zak? Kinda weird that he's not on the bus with you guys," Vincent asked.

"Yeah that's what I thought but he's walked to school apparently," Harvey piped up.

"We'll probably see him in class," Zak chuckled nervously.

I hope we see him in class.

The four entered the building as usual, taking their familiar routes down the hallway to their classes.

"Hey Zak, your English grades have been slipping, I hope your free after school?" The teacher asked.

"What? No I'm not free after school."

"Nonsense, I see you with your friends on the school yard after hours so many times before taking the late bus home, I've assigned you a tutor."

Zak's ears pricked up, hoping that Darryl would've snuck in and was probably good at English or something.

"Valentina! I think you know her quite well, she was glad to help you after hours for free, how nice of her,"

"Oh....yeah, how nice."

Zak sat in his usual spot feeling anxious and nibbling at his nails.

"What's up Zak? You alright?" The girl next to him asked.

She was pretty with freckles and round glasses, not exactly the popular girl but she was nice to Zak most of the time, always patient with him when he got mad about an assignment.

Zak never really noticed her but he knew she was in most of his classes, sat nearby somewhere.

"I'm fine thanks, Val," Zak mumbled, hiding  his mouth behind his black sleeves.

"You sure? I'm here for you if you need me," she gave a warm smile but Zak didn't smile back, making her frown and look away.

The day started and there was no sign of Darryl. He didn't turn up in class, he didn't turn up on the breaks, he didn't even show up with his demonic look just floating around.

The day went on and with every minute Zak grew more stressed, he would zone out of conversations or not listen at all.

"I have no idea where he is!" Zak exclaimed, "and now I have a stupid tutor cause I can't English!"

"I'm sure he's ok, he looks like the type that wouldn't do anything stupid," George comforted.

"Yeah, he's probably fine," Harvey piper up.

"I dunno, he looks kinda dumb to me," Vincent added unhelpfully.

"Dude!" Zak yelled.

"I'm kidding, he's probably at the hideout or whatever."

"You guys are right."

After the school day ended he waved goodbye to his friends and dragged himself over to the library.

He waved at the small girl sitting at a table who smiled at him sweetly while giving a little wave.

"What's first?" He asked, trying to make an effort to stay motivated to talk.

"This poetry, can you highlight what you think this character is feeling and then annotate it?" she passed Zak a text book with a poem written in.

"What?" Zak mumbled, not understanding her words.

"Like little notes," she replied, pointing at an example.

She then started talking about how to answer the questions on the side with statements and things to back them up which Zak completely zoned out of.

"Zak? Zak, are you listening? Hello?" The girl named Val waved her petite hand over Zak's face.

He blinked twice before responding, "H-huh? What? I didn't hear you sorry," he muttered.

"Your not usually like this, what's wrong?" She asked, pushing her glasses a bit higher up on the bridge of her nose.

"Are you okay?" She repeated.

He hesitated, "To be honest with you, not really."

"Aw why?"

"I.. my friend was supposed to be here but he's not and I don't know where he is."

"He could be enrolling later in the week?"

"No no you don't get it, he lives with me and he was... he was walking to school early and he's not here."

"Oh... well he seems like a bad friend," she muttered.

"What?" Zak said, surprised about the response.

"He abandoned you," she reasoned, putting a strand of her brunette hair behind her ear.

"No he didn't, you don't know him," Zak said defensively, his voice rising a bit as he slowly rose from his seat.

"Calm down, we're in a library," she hushed, placing a hand on Zak's shoulder.

"Sorry.." he mumbled.

"You must care about him a lot, huh?"

"I... yeah, I've only know him for a bit but we're really close."

"I see," she muttered, a bit of venom dripping off her words.

"I just hope he appears soon," Zak mentioned, not realising about Val's tone of voice.

"Well you can always have me as a friend, why do you need him?"

"It's not the same, I don't wanna replace him."

"But he's not here! It'll be temporary, I'll be here for you if he isn't."

"I guess your right, sure."

"Thanks, you won't regret it," she exclaimed, her green eyes lighting up.

They're not as green as Darryl's...

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

1241 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 278 16
Popular youtuber BadBoyHalo has gone missing. Months later he is found dead by a6d and Skeppy. Detective a6d has been assigned to figure out who real...
826K 27.6K 66
Book of Oneshots! PLEASE A6D, BBH, SKEPPY IDC DON'T READ THIS PLEASE DON'T.. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN EVER SEE YOU READ THIS FOR A VIDEO Mostly happy...
14.7K 636 21
COMPLETED After Zak is finds out his boyfriend was cheating on him, he is heartbroken. He meets Darryl who offers to pretend to date Zak in order to...
362K 8.5K 37
This story will have nothing more than fluff and maybe angst. There will be no smut. I'm against that type of stuff, especially when Skeppy's not oka...