Lost without you...

By unknown_user_639

Beck and jade brake up again leaving jade more depressed than ever... jade feels alone and isolated from ever... More

The break up.
Andres horrible girlfriend
Car, rain & fire.
Tori and Jades playdate pt.1
Tori and jades playdate pt.2
Drivig tori crazy.
How trina got in
The gorilla club pt.1
The gorilla club pt.2
Crazy ponnie
The blond squad
Wanko's warehouse
The hambone king. Pt.1
The Hambone king pt.2
Tori goes platinum
Opposite date
Cell block
Three girls and a moose pt.1
Three girls and a moose pt.2
Three girls and a moose pt.3
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.1
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 2
N/a
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 4
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.5
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.6
Robbie sells rex pt.1
Robbie sells rex pt.2
Robbie sells rex pt.3
The bad roomate
The bad roomate pt2

Tori fixes beck and jade pt.3

2K 37 30
By unknown_user_639

Sorry if there is any mistakes. My keyboard is playing up. I decided to add ice skating to this chapter. It's something I've always loved to do and something I'm really passionate about. So I decided to add a little bit of that in there. Hope you enjoy x

Jade's pov:

Me and cat walked down the stairs, In our new dresses. Cat wore white high heals that worked very well with her dress, and I wore black stilettos with my black lacy dress. My whole family was in the den, waiting for my brother to arrive from the airport. Me and cat walked into the den, cat following closely behind me.

There was a banner that says 'welcome home Jayson!' On it in colourful letters, which was hung up on the ceiling. The furniture was moved around slightly so there's more space. There was a table with balloons attached to each corner with all of Jayson's birthday gifts on it. He wasn't aloud to open them until his birthday which is next Saturday. The cupcakes me and cat made a couple hours ago was sat on the table, with lots of different soda, alcohol and squash. My parents are renting out a huge building, it's very modern and has lots of space for guests, cars, pretty much anything you could want at a party. The building has a huge garden with lots of flowers and a small pond with lots of small fish in them. I went last weekend with my parents to check the place out.

"Girls you look stunning." My mother gasped at us. Me and cat glanced at each other and smiled.

"Jade darling." My grandma hugged me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hi grandma." I hug her back.

"How have you been?" She asks me, she pulls away from the hug and plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm good thanks." I reply with a warm smile.

Cat walks over to my little brother harry and gives him a hug. "You look very pretty cat!" Harry chips as he hugs cat back.

"Thank you!" Cat Giggles.

A car drives up our driveway, the headlights flashing through the window as it heads over to the huge garage.

"He's here! Everybody hide!" My mother whispers loudly as She rushes over towards the light switch.

She stands there for a second as everyone ducks behind the furniture and hides in dark corners. I crouch behind my fathers armchair and cat hides behind me holding onto Harry's hand who was on his knees crawling over to me. Wraps his hand around my wrist for comfort. He's afraid of the dark, and he's handling it very well. I rub the top of his head lightly, trying not to mess his hair up to much. He giggles quietly and grips onto my wrist tighter.

The front door opens and foot steps can be heard against the dark wooden oak floor. The door closes a second after and a bag is heard being placed on the floor. The footsteps grew louder as he approached the den. A tallish dark figure was standing in the hallway facing us. The lights flicked on and everyone jumped up and ran out of their hiding spaces.

"SUPRISE!" We all screamed and threw our hands up in the air.

Jayson stood in the hallway in complete shock. He raised his hand to cover his mouth that was hanging open.

"Oh my god! You guys!" Jayson gasped as he looked around the room. 

"JAYSON!" Harry yelled as he ran around everyone and ran into Jaysons arms.

"Hey harry!" He chuckled. My mother rushed to his side and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm so glad your home!" She cooed. My father walked over to them and patted Jayson on the back. It was a family hug, and watching them all together without me made me feel left out.

I walked over to Jayson and hugged him as well. He wrapped his arms around my back and rested his chin on the top of my head. "J! I missed you so much!" He kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too!" I smile.

"JAYSON!" Cat screamed as she crashed into me and Jayson.

Everyone laughed and said their hello's to Jayson. We was all standing in the den, having our own conversation with different family members, music playing softly in the background.

I walk over to the drinks table and pore myself a glass of vodka, being as subtle as I can. I don't want anyone to catch me. I mean, it's not like I'm going to get drunk. I know how to limit my drinking and how much I take. I turn around and take a sip of the vodka, it burns my throat in a good way when I swallow it.

"I didn't know you drink." Jayson smirks as he walks over to me.

"I drink." I smile. "Just not that much.".

"Just don't get drunk." He chuckles as he pores himself a glass of scotch.

"I'll try not to." I smirk. He gives me a playful glare as I take another gulp of vodka.

"Guys?" Jayson tapped a knife against his glass. "I just wanted to say a few words quickly." He looked around the room. "Thank you all so much for coming over and staying for my birthday this week. It means the world to me, and I could never repay you. It was such a surprise to see you all here and I wouldn't change it for the world. Thank you." He smiled. Everyone clapped and cheered for him.
_____________________________________

I walked into my room and flopped onto my queen size bed, cat climbed onto the other side of my bed and crawled under the sheets.

"I'm so lazy to take my dress off." I groan. I drag myself up to my pillow and sit upright. "But I can't sleep in it. I will ruin it." I say as I successfully unzipped the back.

"I guess your sleeping in your underwear then." Cat giggles. I smirk at her and roll my eyes. She knows me so well. "I can't be bothered to change. I'm to tiered. I will do it in the morning." Cat yawns.

I pull the dress over my head and chuck it on the floor. I'm currently in my underwear, but I don't care, cats seen me like this before. We've been best friends since we were four for crying out loud. I don't care if she sees my body. I slide back down so I'm laying on my back. I pull the silk sheets over my body. I love my bed it's so comfy.

"I today was fun" I admit. Cat looks at me with a huge smile.

"It was. That I you for inviting me." She agrees. I smile back at her.

"Your my best friend I will always invite you!" I say, I roll onto my side so we are both facing each other. "If you tell anyone I said that I will boil your head in a fryer and feed it to the sharks!" I point my finger at her. I always know how to intimidate her.

"Graphic!" She gasps, her eyes widen as she grabs onto the sides of her head.

"Well you know me, I like to be graphic." I say as I roll over and grab the remote to turn the lights off.

I pressed the middle button and place it back on my night stand. I turn back around and lie back down. The lights slowly fade away and we're left alone in the darkness.

"Night Jadey." Cat whispers as she snuggles into the sheets.

"Night kitty cat." I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.
_____________________________________

I woke up and groaned quietly to myself, the sun was shining through the curtains. I look over to see cat next to me sleeping soundly. I decide not to bother waking her up yet, she looks to peaceful. I crawl out of bed and drag myself into the bathroom. I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. God I look a mess. My hair is all messy and knotted and my makeup is slightly smudged. I run my eyes and turn the shower on. I unhooked my bra and placed it in the laundry bin along with my panties. I lift the toilet seat up and quickly do my business on there.. I flush the toilet and step into the shower, i am immediately greeted by hot water running down my pale body. God I love showers.
I shave my legs and armpits using shaving cream and my razor. I then I wash my hair  with shampoo and conditioner, I made sure to wash out all the excess conditioner and then I wash my body with my orange and mango body wash. I step out the shower and wrap my body up with a towel. I grab another towel and wrap my hair up in it. I walk out the bathroom and see cat rubbing her eyes.

"Morning kitty." I smile as I walk into my closet. I grab out some underwear and a black long sleeved top and black jeans.

I walk back into my room and sit down at my vanity and put my cloths on the seat next to me.

"The bathroom is free if you want to use it." I state as I open my makeup bag. "Feel tree to have a shower or whatever." I add.

I start applying my makeup, I decide against using eyeshadow as I couldn't be bothered to do it. Once i finished my makeup I brushed all the knots out of my hair and dried it. Cat finally crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind herself, and I hear the water turn on. I stand up and put my underwear and cloths on. Putting the towels on my vanity stool to dry.

I walk out my room and walk down the stairs. Laughter erupts from the den. I peer round the door and see my mom and grandma laughing as they flipped through an old photo album of me and Jayson. I take a few steps back and sighed to myself. I carried on walking through my mugs house and I eventually arrive at the kitchen.  I enter the kitchen and see Jayson dogging through the breakfast cupboard.

"What are you doing?" I snap loudly.

Jayson jumped in fright as he heard my voice. He banged his head against the top of the cupboard and groaned.

"Do you seriously have to do that?" He asked as he sat back on the floor, his back resting against the fridge. "You have me a heat attack!" He complained. He winced and grabbed onto his head. "And a concussion!" He added.

"Didn't mean time give you a fright." I smirk. "What cereal are you looking for anyway?" I ask as I sit next to him on the cold tiled floor.

"Lucky charms." He sighs. I roll my eyes, of corse HES looking for them, it's his favourite cereal.

I lean over him and start digging around in the cupboard. I find the red cereal box towards the back. How did he not see it?

"Your never going to find them." He rolls his eyes. I sit back and show him the red box I'm my hands.

"Whatever you say." I smirk. I stand up and walk over to the coffee machine. I press the button and place a mug under the dispenser.

Hot coffee pores into my mug, god I love coffee.  "You want one?" I asked Jayson who was filling a bowl up with his stupid lucky charms.

"Nah I'm good thanks." He mumbles as he opens the fridge. "So where's cat?" He asks.

"She's in the shower." I respond as I take the mug of coffee.

"Ahh. So I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me. We haven't spent a day together in ages. I think it would be fun." He smiled at me.

"Sure. But can cat come? Shes missed you and wants to spend a day with you too." I ask.

"Of corse she can come! It would be fun!" Jayson says. He walks over to the breakfast bar and takes a seat.

"So What do you want to do?" I ask him. As I take a seat next to him.

"ICE SKATING!" He says loudly and smirks at me. We've always gone ice skating together since we was 5.

"Of corse we have to go ice skating. Now what else can we do?" I ask as I take another sip from my coffee.

"We could go to the movies?" He suggests.

"Depends on what's on. I'm not going to watch a Disney movie." I scrunch my boss up in disgust.  He chuckles to himself as he shoves another spoon full of lucky charms in his mouth.

"We could go out for a lunch." I suggest. "There's a place called Nozu, and they do sushi there. I go a bunch of times with my friends." I suggest.

"I like it. Let's do it after ice skating then." He smiles.  He leans in close to me and whispers. "We could drop cat off after we've ate. Then we could go watch the new horror movie that's being shown. Just you and me seen as though she gets scared at horror movies." Jayson whispers.

"Sure. What's the movie called." I ask, he leans back into his seat and moves his spoon around the bowl.

"It's called Animal, it's where a bunch of friends go camping and are being hunted down by this demon animal." He explains and shoves another spoon of lucky charms in his mouth.

"Cool." I smile.
_____________________________________

We arrived at the ice rink. It was cold and I'm glad I bought a jacket to keep myself warm. I walked up to the skate hire with cat. Cat took her shoes off and handed them to the guy in the booth.

"Size 5 please." Cat chirps. The guy nodded and walked into the row of ice skates.

I don't need to get the plastic blue hired ones. My mother bought me a pair of my own for Christmas. They are white and have a fancy expensive pattern on the side. The skates are $500 and professional skaters wear them in the olympics. My mother bought me them as I loved to ice skate when I was little and I wanted to go to the Olympics. All the other girls wanted to be ballerinas while I wanted to be an ice skater. I took classes and I became quite good. I know how to do some spins and jumps, which is more than what cat can do, she's still struggling to go backwards. I always dreamt of wearing pretty costumes and winning lots of competitions. But that dream didn't happen, music, acting and singing became a bigger part of my life, and I wanted to spend more time focusing on that.

The guy behind the counter came back with cats skates and passed them over to her.

"Thank you." Cat smiled as she skipped off towards my brother. I followed behind her and sat in the seat next to Jayson who was putting his hockey skates on.

Jayson grew up around hockey, he's always loved the sport. Ice skating is something me and my brother can relate to. We both love being on the ice and learning new tricks. I unzipped my skate bag and took out my left skate. I undid the laces so I could slip my foot in. I made sure to tie the laces up extra tight to support my ankles. I did the same for my right skate. I made sure I could just about move my ankle inside the boots, I smiled to myself and stood up, facing cat who was tightening the strap on her skate.

"I'm going to go on, you guys can catch up with me." I say as I take off my skate guards and place them in my bag.

"Okay, we will see you in a minuet." Jayson replies as he takes his other skate out his bag. God he takes forever.

I walk over to the side of the rink. I step onto the ice and push myself forward, I glide steadily on my left foot. I pushed myself off the wall and started skating around. I quickened my pace and spread around the rink a couple times, the wind blowing through my hair. I love moments like these, it makes me feel so free. I see cat a table into the ice, Jayson behind her, holding his arm out for her support.

I skate over to them and stop abruptly infront of them. Cat lets out a little squeal and moves out my way, as if I was going to crash into her. I roll my eyes and smile slightly at her stupid behaviour.

"I see you made it onto the ice." I smirk.

"We sure did." Cat smiled as she started skating slowly around the rink.

Jayson sped around the rink a couple times and slowed down until he reached cat. I decided to skate by myself for a little bit. I skated down into the quiet area of the rink, it's a nice quiet place for me to do a few jumps and spins. I skated over to the quiet corner and swung my leg up into the air. I leaped off the ice and spun around in the air twice before landing on my opposite foot.

I push forward again and use swing my leg around. I spin around in a circle And I raise my arms above my head and bring my legs together which makes me spin quicker. I slow down and push my left foot back and have my left leg behind me as I finish my spin.

"They was amazing Jadey!" Cat squeals as she skates over to me. "Will you skate with me?" She asks.

"Sure." I smile. Cat holds her hand out and I grab onto it.

Cat smiles and we both skate off together. Cat giggles beside me as she points over to Jayson who was skating backwards.

"Show off." Cat giggles as we skate past him.

"Oh like Jade isn't. She shows of twenty four seven!" Jayson playfully rolls his eyes as he shakes in front of us.

"Can we do this more often?" Cat ask. "We hardly spend time with each other anymore.".

"Of corse we can." I smile at her.

After a few more spins and jumps we decided to go get some lunch.
_____________________________________

Beck's pov:

Tori, Andre and I arrive at nozu. We had a history project that was due in tomorrow and we haven't even started it yet! We were originally going to work at Tori's house like usual, but Trina was being very annoying and kept distracting us. So we decided to go get some lunch and work on our project there. We chose to go to nozu because we haven't been there in a while, as we have been at Karaoke dokie with moose. 

We walked through the door and saw an empty table in the corner of the restaurant. Tori walked over to the table and sat down on the seat that was closest to the wall.

"I guess were sitting there then." Andre chuckled. I smiled and followed Andre as he headed over to the table.

Miss Lee, the lady who produced Jade's play, walked over to us and handed over some menus.

"Oh look it's one of the girls who left my daughter dangling from the ceiling." She snapped. Tori sighs, it was clear as day that she feels uncomfortable every time that's bought up.

"How many times do I have to say it?" Tori shook her hands frantically. "I am so sorry!".

Miss Lee rolled her eyes and scoffed at tori. "Your apologies don't mean anything to me.". I look off to the side, ignoring the rest of the conversation.

Suddenly Jade walks through the doors. I smile to myself, she always appears at the right moments. She's wearing black jeans, a black top and her favourite leather jacket. Shes so mesmerising and constantly takes my breath away. Cat skipped through the doors and stands next to Jade. She giggled at her softly and twirls her hair around her finger. Cat points over to a table the opposite side of the restaurant. I'd hoped that they would sir a bit closer to us. I don't think they noticed me yet. Jade rolls her eyes and follows cat who is skipping over to the table. Jade's older brother walks over to the table, I guess he just arrived as well.
He smiles at cat and takes a seat next to her. I wonder what they are all doing here.

"Ah! It's the other girl who left my daughter hanging tomorrow the ceiling!" Miss Lee snaps as she points over to Jade.

Miss Lee struts away, probably going to get more menus. Jade laughs at Jayson who is smiling like a goofball and cat giggles while clapping her hands excitedly. I wonder what they are laughing about.

I suddenly get brought out of my thoughts as tori snaps her fingers in my face. She looks pretty pissed off, what's she angry about now?

"What?" I ask as I look at Tori, who folds her arms and raises her eyebrow at me.

"We're you not listing to me?" She asks sassily. Andre chuckles and takes a sip of his soda. Wait when did he get a soda?

"No it want listing, I was distracted." I reply. Andre grabs a notebook out of his backpack and places on the table.

"I said, we should start from 1940 and work our way up to 1970. What do you think of that?" Tori asks me.

"Uh yeh sounds great." I look over at Jade again. I wonder how she's coping now.

"I gotta go waz." Andre announces as he stands up from his seat next to Tori.

"I didn't need to know that." Tori scrunched her face up in disgust. Andre smiles at her and walks off to the restrooms.

I glance over at Jade again. She handed a menu to her brother and took her phone out of her jacket pocket.

"I know you miss her." Tori states. I look at tori and raised my eyebrow.

"I don't miss jade." I frown, trying my best not to show that I am.

"Sure you don't." She scoffs. "You still like her. I can tell by the way you look at her."  I roll my eyes.

I really miss her, I miss her so much, I constantly want to know what she's up to and how she's feeling. I want to know what she's up to every second of every day. I miss hugging her and being around her. But she's moved on. She would never get back with me. She had sex with moose for Christ sakes! She's moved on. If only I had opened the door. I can't let tori know how I'm feeling though.

"I don't." I say bluntly. Tori sighs and folds her arms.

"Don't lie to me. I've seen the way you look at her. I seen how you looked at her that day at the vets. And Especially when we were flirting with moose. You didn't like that." Tori smirks. "You was so jealous!". Can Andre hurry up in the restroom! I don't like this conversation.

I remeber the day at the vets. It was mine and Tori's 'opposite date'. Jade tracked us down and was she was jealous. Correct me if I'm wrong but she looked a little sad too. That was the day that gave me hope. Hope that she still misses me.

"I wasn't jealous!" I shot back. I don't get jealous. What is she talking about?

"Your still jealous I see." She smirks. For gods sake! I'm not jealous!

"She has sex with moose tori! I'm angry at her. She fucked my best friend! I couldn't care is she dates someone else or has sex with every guy on the planet. I'm just angry that she did it with my best friend." I frown.

"Well then. If your so 'over jade' then maybe you could go on a date with Meredith." Tori smiles. I glance around and grip onto the edge of the table. I looked back at tori and leaned forward.

"Jade would get really mad. I don't want that to happen. She would kill me!" I whisper.

"Your still scared of jade?" Tori gasps. She chuckles to herself and leans back into her seat.

"Who isn't?" I reply as I lean back in my seat too.

"Fair enough. But why don't you go on a date with Meredith? We could pay a guy to ask Jade out so she won't be mad." Tori suggests.

"Your going to pay a guy to ask jade out?" I scoff. Tori frowns and I raise my eyebrow.

"That's what me and Andre agreed to do." Tori frowns.

Meredith is sweet, she's kind and seems to be really into me. Maybe I could give her a shot. It might help me move on from Jade.

"You know what." I fold my arms. "You get a guy to ask jade out and I go on a date Enron Meredith." I state. Tori smiled up at me.

"Done." Tori agrees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 931 15
"What if we fall apart again?" "Then it's up to us to pick up the pieces again." ------------- In which Beck and Jade realize that not everything is...
38.8K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
Velveteen By :|

Fanfiction

48.3K 889 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
42.3K 858 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...