Just a friend? (Akane x OC x...

By aiifosSss

Akane, Aoi, and Akari were childhood friends. Little did the two know that Akari likes Akane, but unfortunate... More

❣️Heyyy❣️
/1/ 🕰Flashback🕰
❣️Aoki Akari❣️
❣️Hello again!❣️
/2/❗️The New Student❗️(edited!)
/3/⚡️Minamoto Teru⚡️
/4/📚Joining the student council📚
❣️Hey peepsss❣️
/5/ 🙂Teru's real colors🙃
/6/🔪The Exorcism🔪
❣️A note!!!❣️
❣️So sorry :<<❣️
/7/ ⏳The Clock Keepers Pt. 1⏳
/8/ ⌛️The Clock Keepers Pt. 2⌛️
/9/🕰The Clock Keepers Pt. 3🕰
/10/🎞Remember🎞
Oneshot: 💞Hearts Day💞
/11/ ❔A Certain Visit❔
/12/ 🥀Akabane Yuki🥀
/13/🏝Akari's beach house🏝
/14/ 🔆Tiara🔆
/16/ 🎆 Over 🎇
/17/ 📽At the Rooftop📽
/18/ 📖Finals📖
/19/ 🙅🏻‍♀️Bitter 🙅🏻‍♀️
/20/ 🎼Flute🎼
❣️:<<❣️
/21/ ❌Aoi❌
/22/ 💔Envy💔
/23/ 🖤Losing🖤
/24/ ➡️Alive?⬅️
/25/⚠︎︎ Pain ⚠︎︎
/26/🌸Moving On🌸
/27/ ☑️Start☑️
❣️Behind the cover❣️
❣️Bnha fanfic!!❣️
❣️You need to read this.❣️

/15/ 🌘How come?🌒

848 39 53
By aiifosSss

Akari snapped when she saw Teru coming down the stairs.

"What? You're my stalker now?" Akari joked.

"How did you know that song?" Teru snapped.

"I.....don't know."

Teru crossed his arms and gave her a 'spill the tea' look. Akari sighed.

"Fine, I.....heard Yuki-san sing it." She blurted out her guess.

"Wha.....How?"

Teru reacted. Akari was obviously right about her guess.

"I took a nap right? I dreamt of her singing that song on Tiara, she wouldn't stop crying so I thought that lullaby might work."

"Oh...." Teru said taking a seat in front of Akari.

He suddenly ask her a question that he longed for an answer.

"Do you really not remember me?." He said with a hint of dismay in his actions.

Akari suddenly remembered the dream that she had before, a boy named Teru.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." Akari shrugged it off.

"Alright then, I'll be going the room. Good night." He said leaving Akari alone in the table munching her food.

Timeskip: The next day: 9pm at night.

The 3 classes decided to set up camp fires all over, as they enjoyed their second night at the beach,  excited for their island visit  for tomorrow, Akari and the others was sitting by the fire, with Nene, Aoi, Akane, Lemon, Kou, Yokou and Satou. All of them were holding a skewer with marshmallows, waiting for them to turn into their desired color as they set it in the fire.

Nene asked Kou.

"Kou-kun, where's Minamoto-senpai?" She asked Kou looked her.

"Nii-chan? He's putting Tiara to sleep." He said as Nene gave him an okay,

Aoi excused herself and went back to the rooms, then Lemon went somewhere to get a signal for his phone.

Yokou suddenly ate Satou's marshmallow, causing a fuss and they ran off chasing each other.

Akari just sat there, staring the marshmallow.

"Is everything okay? Akari-chan?" Akane asked as their attention was drawn to her.

"Oh.....it's just that Minamoto-senpai has been ignoring me the whole day."

"Did you do something to him?" Akane replied.

"Kind of.....he's been asking me if I remember him."

"He said we met a long time ago, just around before I got into the states."

"I wasn't sure if he's lying or not, because I really don't remember me knowing him."

Kou sighed and answered her.

"He wasn't lying Akari-nee, we really have met before, it was the training camp for exorcists, Father entered Nii-chan there and I tagged along."

"What you too?" Akari asked about the sudden information that Kou brought up. Kou nodded.

Akari thinked it through. Kou was an honest person. She knew that. He wouldn't make up a lie that serious to cover up for Teru. She suddenly remembered the accident she's been through.

"It must be my memory's fault." Akari said out loud.

"Your fault? How come?" Nene asked.

"I had an accident on a skateboard before."

The 3 gasped. Akari knew how to use a skateboard?

"You know how?!???" Kou exclaimed with his eyes sparkling.

"N-no! That's the whole point!"

"Oh...."

"At that time, skateboards were the talk of the town. So Dad bought me one, along with protective gear and stuff, then I went to a skateboard park, and practiced."

"It was going good until a boy came up to me and challenged me to skate up to the highest ramp without a head gear."

"And I was an idiot and followed what he said." Akari facepalmed remembering the thought.

"Then I fell."

"When I woke up, I only remembered my Dad, and my name and some basic stuff. Dad filled me in the other details. But he never got to mention Minamoto-senpai, but he did told me about the training."

Akari explained while eating the marshmallow that was on her skewer and placed another one and placed it by the fire.

"After sometime I made him tell me what happened before I got treated at the hospital. He said I had a temporary amnesia but it seems like not all my memories came back."

"That explains it, how about tell Minamoto-senpai that?" Akane proposed.

"You're right......I'll do it tomorrow." Akari said with a feeling of relief.

'Is it possible........that I met Yuki-san before too?'

Akari thought as she stood up.

"You gonna sleep too?" Akane asked.

"Yes, good night! I hope you enjoy your stay here....!" Akari smiled at them.

"Yeahh!!!" They said in unison.

Akari walked back to the beach house which was kinda far. Halfway she felt a presence.

A supernatural's presence.

She kept her guard up as she went to the spot that was concentrated with the energy, the air getting heavy.

Akari emitted red mist in her body, since she wasn't holding any weapon, she used her spiritual energy.

Every supernatural quickly dropped dead and disintegrated as her mist went by.

"Tsk. You guys also stay at beaches like this huh...." Akari muttered. Then someone held her shoulder.

"Akari?" It was Teru holding a katana.

Akari got shock at the sudden contact, and remembered that the mist isn't clearing up yet.

The red mist was fatal. For both supernatural and living beings, once you inhale it, you'll get ill. Depending on how much you inhaled.

"Minamoto-senpai! GET OUT OF HERE!!"

Teru's brows knitted together.

"What? I'm suppose to—ugh......." He touched his forehead, suddenly feeling dizzy. Then he leaned on Akari, who supported his body from falling.

"The mist I emitted..! You're not suppose to inhale it!" She said.

"*cough* I thought......It.....onl..y works on.......super......natura........ls...." with that Teru's body went limp.

As red mist cleared away, Akari, with all her might tried to carry Teru back to the beach house, to their room.

When they entered Saikawa approached them.

"Young miss, this is?" He asked as he offered help.

"I saw sensed some supernaturals so I went and exorcise them with red mist so that it would be quick, but then he came in and inhaled it, I don't how much he inhaled."

Saikawa nodded, and took Teru to the infirmary.

When Akari checked, she learned he didn't inhaled much and only got a fever. She sighed in relief.

'You really have your way to make me worry huh.'  Akari thought as she putted a damp cloth in his forehead. She was about to leave when Teru grabbed her wrist.

"Stay........with m....e.........Yu....ki.."

"..........." Akari stared at him.

Now to think about it, Akane was right.

They were somehow common.

=========End of chapter 15===========

Yeah so rn I'm thinking of a way how Akari and Yuki met XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.1K 13
CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS Lets just say that by accident, Yashiro travels back in time to 1969 and meets her ghost friend's true self, Amane. She becom...
40.4K 981 51
𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. ┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁ ☁️ ↳ ˚ˑ༄ؘ* A story about a little girl and a little...
162K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
30.6K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...