Winter Flower JJk 🔞

By aqsaedwards

It's said that, a smile could be the beginning of something good, or the end of something good. The brain of... More

Winter Flower Disclaimer
1 The Beginning Of The End
2 The Young Duckling
3 Glitters
4 Little Interactions
5 One Summer Love
6 Museum
7 Boy In Pain
8 Babysitting
9 Runaway
10 Muse
11 It Happens
12 Text Message
13 Lion's Den
14 Mask
15 Reunion
16 Movie Marathon
17 Things Never Change
18 The Scars From The Past
19 Villian
20 Opening Up
21 Winter Flower and Cherry Blossom
22 Purple Casino
24 Drunk Conversation
25 Violet
26 Beautiful Mess
27 Marks
28 Blank Canvas
29 Jealousy
30 Goodbye
31 Stars
32 No One Can Take Care Of The Paintings Better Than Their Creators Themselves
33 SNS
34 Explicit Pictures
35 Final Chapter

23 Red Velvet Cupcakes

3.4K 181 43
By aqsaedwards

“And this is the last stop I am gonna show you.” Jin informs walking ahead of us. “This is the pool area of this floor. And since the whole floor is for you guys, so the pool is.” My eyes widen at his announcement.

“What?” I shout and see the guard opening giant glass double door and the view of pool is open for us. “Had I ever mentioned how much I love you?” I say in a breathy tone letting my eyes roam all around the place in wonder. Jin chuckles at my silly question.

“No you haven’t,” he turns around and winks at me, “and now that you have, I will keep that in my mind.” I roll my eyes at his cocky comment while everyone in the group laughs.

“Shut up.” I scrunch my nose up in disgust and walk past him inside the pool area. The boys snicker in my back while I ignore them and stare at the giant pool ahead. All I wanna do is just dive inside and relieve all of my stress. The faint music plays in the background mixed with some bashful talking of the boys. I still need to buy the dress for tomorrow’s party.

Everyone decided that before going to bed for rest, we will crash on pool for an hour or so and by that time, few more friends from back in uni will arrive. I walk back into my assigned room and change myself in a swim suit that I intentionally packed in my stuff, because I knew this will be coming. Throwing a printed robe on my body, I sprint out of the room. When I enter the pool area again, I find Jimin talking with a woman. Narrowing my eyes, I walk closer to the couple talking and hearing the voice my eyes widen in surprise. Even though she is facing her back to me, but still I can catch in an instant she is none other than Jennie.

“Jennie!” I shout my lungs out and stick myself to her like a koala making her yelp in surprise.

“Charlie?” She asks back and I jump to her front. We both scream in happiness together ignoring the stares our friends give us. “I can’t believe this.” she squeals and so do I.

“Neither do I!” I say and we both collide for a tight hug. I just now realise we must have looked like those from the cheesy drama when two girlfriends see each other after a long time that I hate the most. But now when I lived in it, I realise why they do it.

“Oh, I missed you so much.” Jennie says not letting go of me. I just hum and when she let’s go of me, she doesn’t even gives me a time to breathe but pulls me back again in a bone crushing hug. I just laugh at her and rock us left to right until she also begins to laugh out loud.

“It’s been years since we did this.” I laugh sipping the cocktail. Jennie agrees with me.

“You are right.” She scoffs. “You were fast to cut ties with everyone.” She points making my smile fade in an instant. “I thought you did that because of my breakup with Jimin.”

“What?” I gasp and glance at her wide eyed. “No.” I shake my head instantly and set the glass of my drink on the concrete. “You out of everyone know that I will never do such a thing.” My hand falls on her shoulder and she just smiles faintly at me. “It wasn’t like I cut ties, I had reasons.” My voice fades into nothingness and my eyes fall on the blue waters surrounding us and so do my hand.

“Hey,” she chuckles and grabs my hand in both of hers, “I was just saying.” She smiles at me. “I was always in touch with Jimin even though we broke up. He told me everything and I didn’t want to bother you at your worst time. I just let it go and I knew someday or the other we will stumble upon each other and look,” she gives me a cheerful smile, “here we are.” Tilting her head to a side and smiling broadly, she gives my hands a squeeze.

“Aww, thanks babe.” I say and dive in to hug her. “And I am sorry for pushing you away.” I say and she runs her hand up and down my back.

“It’s okay.” If it wasn’t Jimin, I don’t know what or where I would’ve been.

“Girls!” it was Jin who shouts at us. Surprised Jennie and I both break the hug and stare at him who stands in the pool far across from us, “stop being all lovey dovey and play with us.” He shouts again and throws the ball in his hands in our direction. Surprised with sudden action, both of us squeal and the ball hits Jennie on her head.

“What the hell!” she shouts and the entire team of boys snicker. “I swear to god I will kill you Jin.” She groans and grabs the plastic ball before crawling in the middle of the pool and throwing the ball right on Jin’s head.

“Hey.” He whines and I join them all in playing the pool ball.

Playing pool ball for almost an hour, we decide we all are tired enough to go to bed and wake up in the evening so that we all could go shopping for tomorrow’s celebration. Jungkook and j gingerly talk about the interior as we walk back to our rooms. I don't know why but I feel timid in front of him all of a sudden. I never used to feel that way towards him before, but now I do. It is a strange feeling and just like always, Jungkook knows what he is doing and what effect he is adding into my being.

How can I not feel timid when his bambi eyes stares into mine as he talks about random stuff? His entire attention stays upon me as he talks casually yet he has this thing in his eyes that attracts me. I so desperately want to just look him in the eye the entire day and I want to cower away myself from his strong gaze at the same time. His gaze holds me captive at some point and makes it difficult for me to look away. Only he has this effect on me.

We stop on our tracks as we see a figure walking in our direction. Jungkook recognises the girl first and then it hits me.

“Lisa?” the girl’s head snaps in the direction of us and immediately breaks into a wide grin when she spots Jungkook next to me. I have always wondered how beautiful Lisa is. She was the foreign exchange student in the uni from Thailand and I always felt that she had a thing for Jungkook.

“Jungkook,” she smiles and walks in our direction. She looks as if she is ready to go on a ramp walk anytime soon wearing a black crop top and jeans and a denim jacket to top it all. “I am so glad to see a familiar face around here.” She giggles and I decide that I should go away from their friendly encounter until she recognises me too and I halt. “Hello Charlie, it’s nice to see you too.” She smiles and I force one too trying to convince that I am happy too.

“Nice to see you too.” I say back and we three stand there in an awkward silence until Jungkook decides to speak.

“I wasn’t expecting you here I thought you never gonna leave Paris.” He says with a straight face yet has this sarcastic tone making Lisa roll her eyes.

“I wasn’t coming actually. But Jennie unni asked me to, so I came.” She shrugs her shoulders. “I was about to call you to ask if you would be here or not, but I forgot.” She laughs. Hearing their conversation, it feels like they have been in touch since quite a long.

“I’ll see you guys around, yeah?” I decide that I shouldn’t be a part of this conversation and I should get going. Lisa smiles and sends me a nod while Jungkook gives me an uncomfortable look. Forcing a smile to him, I excuse myself.

My eyes open wide when I hear constant banging on the door. I yawn and it takes me more than five minutes to realise where I actually am. It is when my eyes fall on outside the window I see the whole magnificent city illuminated in lights calling me to jump on the streets. I gasp when I hear the constant banging on the door becoming louder.

“Coming!” I shout and lazily hop out of my bed and wear slippers before answering the door. The banging never stops. The person behind the door doesn’t gives me time to react or speak, just barge inside pushing me away as soon as I open the door.

“I knew you wouldn’t be ready till yet.” Jennie huffs and I groan closing the door shut.

“What’s the hurry?” I ask rubbing my eyes and she gives me ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look. “What?”

“We need to explore!” she exaggerates, “turn your blogger mode on and get ready.” She says and walks behind me to push me towards the bathroom. I laugh all the way around and get ready as soon as possible and look presentable.

Jennie grabs black shorts and black sheer top out of my bag and throws it inside the bathroom for me forgetting to grab the lingerie and the crop top. When I am done with my attire, she drags me out of my room and when she remembers she forgot my camera, she rushes inside to grab it herself. I have always known her to be the overexcited one.

Almost everyone meet in the lobby as decided, all dressed up and waiting. Summer isn’t that bad I guess, not when you walk down the streets in Vegas and see happy people around. It was Jimin’s idea who asked me to make a vlog of all of us roaming around the city that never fails to impress a single soul.

I cannot believe we are in this together, all of us. It is like an unimaginable dream when I see everyone acting crazy and happy. It is fascinating how loud Jin is, Namjoon is busy in filming everything in his phone just like Taehyung. Jungkook and Jimin stall around arms in arms while Hoseok struggles to drag Yoongi who just walks lazily yet he looks mesmerised. Jennie and Lisa help me film the content for my vlog and I just record everything inside this camera to show the three million subscribers I have in my channel.

Jin is loud because he is practically the one among us all who has stayed in Vegas for the longest time and he is the tour guide. He was right, we don’t need to worry about the transportation here, and everything is so fun.

We finally stop at a shopping complex on insists of Jennie and Lisa that we need to buy clothes for tomorrow. The guys groan at them but they were the one to get lost inside the mall to buy stuffs. We don’t take long but just an hour of trying and changing and finally I settle upon a blue satin dress that has a backless look. The dress is beautiful and Jennie gave her personal advice to me to buy it after I tried it on.

This is supposed to be just like this! That's how I imagined my vacation here in Vegas. I am so much mesmerised in my own chain of thoughts that I forget everything else that has been bothering me for so long. I guess, that's what the meaning of a vacation is.

Jungkook is just another case. He is... cute. The entire way, all of his attention was on me and I kinda liked it. He would smile whenever I would comment anything nonsense and would do cute gestures in front of the camera whenever I would film him. He strangely makes me laugh even more than I ever do and I kinda like the feeling. A feeling that's generating inside me for him and secretly, I want that feeling
to grow into something big. Unlike last time; I want to feel more, I don't want this feeling to go at any cost. The butterflies that I feel whenever he looks at me or the sudden skip of a heartbeat with a slightest of his touch, it is amazing.

Maybe I never felt that way before, or maybe that's because it is Jungkook himself, but I can literally feel the faint feeling growing up into something more. And this time, I know what I want.

“Charlie?” It’s Tae who calls me from behind. I turn around and see him approaching to me with a small food bag in his hand. “I saw these red velvet cupcakes inside the mall.” He says showing his boxy grin. “I know you like them so I bought it for you.” My smile grows impossibly wider at the small gesture.

“You remembered?” I ask taking the bag from his hand.

“Of course I do. I remember how you used to cry for red velvet cupcakes in the middle of the nights.” He laughs at the memory and so do I with the tinge of embarrassment.

“I am sorry, I was so much of a spoiled brat.” I make fun of myself making Tae laugh even harder as we continue to walk back to the hotel.

“You were more like a spoiled princess.” He comments and my cheeks burn up.

“It was you who made me that way.” I accuse and he shrugs his shoulders.

“I don’t regret.” I roll my eyes at him and we continue to talk idly. “Good night.” He says when we stop in front of my room’s door. I smile up at him.

“Good night. And thank you for this.” I say showing him the bag of cakes and he simply nods his head.

“Anytime.” He mumbles and ruffles my hair before walking away. It is then I see Jungkook approaching his door. He doesn’t looks at me, neither he says a thing but just opens his room’s door and closes the door behind him without sparing me a glance.

Not gonna lie, but I was really not sure about this chapter!!!

And guys... After watching Daechwita, if anyone is arguing me that Min Yoongi isn't a king, then I am slaughtering their heads off!!!! 😤😤😤 show some respect to the king!

And yeah... Our Rookies are so damn amazing guys... I saw the MV of Can't You See Me and that's so good!!! 🤧🤧🤧 I really love TXT!!

Anyway... I hope you like this chapter.. I will update next chapter soon!! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 942 18
You live in a world where people see in black and white. The solution to finally see the colors? It's simple. You need to meet your soulmate and look...
2.2M 126K 49
▪︎They say the human body is the best picture of the human soul. And his body is a work of art. So what does that make his soul?▪︎ Running from the s...
241K 15.2K 62
"Your eyes are like smoke: gray and full of heat." His own eyes dipped into yours, his arms only slightly loosening. "Hate to break it to you, Shakes...
70.7K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...