Pregnant After One Night Stan...

By Coookiedoough

One night, one night that changed your whole life. One night out with your friends and you meet one guy, one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Bonus part - Christmas special

Chapter 25

7K 204 20
By Coookiedoough

3 months later:

3 months had passed since your birthday. Nothing has really happened except that you had grown huge and you were uncomfortable all the time due to the size of your stomach. You also had really bad mood swings.

Jungkook was on a business trip with his company. They hoped to seal a deal with another big company. Today you and Y/D/N had a shopping day. She needed new clothes for school and you wanted to buy some stuff for your baby boy.

You were currently in a store and Y/D/N was trying on some clothes. You sat outside the changing room waiting for her to finish when Jungkook called.

- Hi baby. He said happily when you answered.

- Hi Kook, how are you? You asked.

- I'm good, how are you guys?

- We are good.

- How is the baby?

- He is great, but he keeps me up at night because he is kicking like crazy. You said laughing.

- My little fighter. He said laughing as well.

- I have been feeling a lot of pain in my lower stomach recently.

- How bad?

- Like really bad cramps. But it doesn't last so long.

- Do you think the baby is coming? He asked as he started to panic.

- No, no Kook, Don't worry it's probably just pre contractions or something.

- Do you want me to come home?

- No, You know these can last for weeks without anything happening. You said trying to calm him down.

- Ok, but promise you will call me if anything happens?

- I promise.

- I miss you guys.

- We miss you too Kook.

- Anyways what are you doing? He asked after some silence.

- I and Y/D/N are at the mall doing some shopping.

- Is she dragging you to every store? He laughed.

- Yeah, but what are you doing? You sighted.

- I'm waiting for a meeting to start.

You both talked a little before he had to leave for his meeting. You said your goodbyes and then he hung up. As you put your phone down Y/D/N walked out of the changing room. She gave you the clothes that she wanted to buy. When you bought the clothes you headed home.

A few hours later the pain was getting worse. But you still didn't feel like the baby was coming. You ate dinner and then you and your daughter watched a movie. You held your stomach the whole time because the baby was twisting and turning so much. The clock was now late and it was time to go to bed.

You woke up in the middle of the night due to the pain that had been getting worse. You breathed in through your nose and out through your mouth until the pain has faded. You looked at the clock that was showing 4 am. You sighted and went up from the bed and made your way to the kitchen. After drinking a glass of water you got another contraction. You timed them to see how far apart they were. They were 1 every 15 minutes so it was still not time to go to the hospital. You tried calling Jungkook but he didn't pick up. He was probably asleep, so you just went back to bed trying to sleep as well. When you finally fell asleep you woke up by the sound of your phone ringing.

- Hello. You said still half asleep.

- Oh sorry did I wake you? I notice that you had called. He said.

- Yeah ehm, I know you have an important meeting today but. You started but then you felt another contraction coming.

- But what Y/N? He asked worriedly.

You didn't answer him you just tried to breathe. And concentrate to make the contraction go away. Jungkook was silent for a while until he sighted.

- The baby is coming, right? He asked after a while.

- I think so.

He was just silent.

- My water hasn't broken yet and my contractions are not 3 minutes apart, so I could be wrong but. You said.

- But you could also be right.

- Yeah.

- Shit. You heard him mumble through the phone.

- I totally get it if you can't make it Jungkook, I mean I have my mom and Y/F/N I will be fine. You said.

- Do you really think I will miss my own son's birth? He asked.

- Well, you have this really important meeting today, that meeting can make your company worldwide, you can't miss this huge opportunity. You said.

- But I can't miss your labor, I'll have my assistant hold the meeting or something.

- But Kook, you know it's not that simple.

- I'm looking for flights right now. He said ignoring what you just said.

- I'll call you when I get more symptoms. You said.

- And I will call you when I know when I land. He said.

- I love you.

- Love you too Y/N, and I promise that I will be there for you and our son.

You let out a loud sigh when he hung up the call. The baby couldn't come at any worse time, couldn't it just hold on for a few more days? You decided to call your mom and she immediately said she would come. An hour later your mom knocked on your door.

- Hi, honey, how are you? She asked hugging your weak form.

- Hi mom, I'm doing ok at the moment. You said hugging her back.

- Grandma! Your daughter said running to your mother.

- Sweetie. Your mother said letting you go and hugged Y/D/N.

- What are you doing here? Y/D/N asked.

- Well, Eomma is maybe going to get your baby brother today. She explained while scrunching down next to the little kid.

- Do you mean the one in her huge belly? Your daughter asked while she pointed at your baby bump.

- Yes but soon the baby might be out of there. You said placing your hands on your belly, feeling the baby move around like crazy.

- Ohh, ok. Was all she said before she left and went into her room.

Your mother looked at you and then laughed.

A few hours went by and your contractions were getting worse the more time passed. You wanted to wait as long as possible before going to the hospital. Your water hasn't broken yet so that was good. Jungkook had called you saying that the plane was landing in the afternoon tomorrow and the time was currently 3 pm. You and your mother had talked about labor and stuff. Even if you had already gone through it once you were still really nervous, mainly about the delivery since you wanted your baby to be healthy and safe but also about the fact that Jungkook might not get there in time and he would miss his child's birth. A few more hours passed and the pain was increasing rapidly. Your mother helped you time your contractions and they were now 3 minutes apart meaning you had no other choice than to go to the hospital.

- We have to go now Y/N. Said your mother.

- But Jungkook- You started but she cut you off.

- No, we can't wait for him. Your mother said making me gulp from her stern voice.

- Fine, I will go and get my stuff.

- And I will call Jungkook's mom so she can come and take care of Y/D/N.

You slowly walked up the stairs to yours and Jungkook's shared bedroom to get the hospital bag. Just as you were bending down you felt your pants getting wet. You looked down and saw a huge puddle of water underneath your feet. "And now my water broke" You taught for yourself while taking a deep breath. You quickly changed pants and then you walked downstairs.

- What's wrong? Your mother asked when she noticed the concerned expression on your face.

- My water just broke. You explained.

- Oh, then we really have to leave now. She said taking your hospital bag and started to walk to her car.

Jungkook's mom came and you could finally leave for the hospital. During the car ride, you tried to call Jungkook but he didn't answer so you assumed he must be on the plain.

Which he was, he looked down at the clock on his wrist while bopping his leg impatiently, imagine that the time would go faster if he stared at it.

- You good bro? The person next to him asked.

- My wife is in labor. Jungkook said as the guy widened his eyes.

- Really?

- Yes and all I want is for this plane to land so I can get to the hospital fast and be there when my first son is born.

- You seem young though. He said. 

- Yeah, a one night stand can lead to a lot of stuff, for example, pregnancy and now we're married and waiting for our second child. 

- Wow. 

- Excuse me, miss? The guy said, grabbing a flight attendant's attention.

- Yes Sir?

- Is there a way this plane could go faster? He asked making her halt.

- Eh, what? She asked.

- So as you can see this dude next to me is freaking out, he is about to miss the labor of his child if you don't tell the pilot to hurry up.

Jungkook stared shocked at the man while he let the words leave his mouth. The flight attendant looked at him and saw his blood shoot eyes and messy hair from combing through it with his hands too many times.

- I will see what I can do.

You arrived at the hospital and you got escorted to your room where they had a doctor to come in to check up on you.

- You still have to open a few more centimeters before you're ready to start pushing. The doctor explained.

- Ok, how long will that take? You asked, crossing his fingers to say it will take a long time.

- It can take up to just a few hours to a day.

- Ok, thank you, doctor. You said and then the doctor left.

His words got your hopes up a little bit. You checked your phone hoping Jungkook had sent a message saying that he was here but as expected, nothing. A few more hours went by and the doctor checked you again.

- Looks like you are 10 centimeters open now so we can start getting ready for you to push. The doctor said as she called in more doctors.

Doctors came into the room preparing everything. I started panicking as Jungkook was not here and I can't do it without him. He was my rock in life and I needed him by my side.

- But my husband is not here yet. You complained looking at your mother with pleading eyes.

- I know honey, I will text him so he knows, but at least I'm here. Your mother said.

- Thank you, mom, I don't know what I would have done without you. You said as you started crying.

- Why are you crying? She asked worriedly.

- I don't know, my hormones I guess. You said now laughing.

It was now time for you to start pushing. Your mother held your hand and supported you the whole time. She never complained when you squeezed her hand too hard. When you wanted to give up she cheered you up and told you that it was all gonna be worth it in the end.

Just as you were going to push again you heard someone running through the door and into your hospital room. You looked to your side and saw Jungkook standing there in a panic, breathing heavily. He saw you and ran up to you.

- Omg, baby, I'm so sorry I couldn't get here any sooner. He said.

- No, it's fine baby. You're here now and that what matters. You said.

He kissed your sweaty forehead and then he held your hand looking straight into your eyes.

- Let's deliver this baby. He said.

- Yes, Let's deliver this baby. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 52 1
After meeting a handsome guy at a bar, you two hit it off quickly and have a one-night stand. After that, you expected to never see him again-well, t...
3.6K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
17.4K 349 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
384 2 20
when you finally can meet your Idol in a wrong moment.