My Love - Tony Lopez

De Nieve_x3

A girl who falls in love with her best mate Tony. It all starts with a post on TikTok! They love each other v... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 5

1K 12 0
De Nieve_x3

It has been a week since you met the Hype House. You now have 5 million followers on TikTok. You are moving in there and you will be room mates with Charli and Dixie for now. You have everyone's numbers. You were so excited and Tony couldn't stop texting you. Even Addison text you saying that Tony hasn't stopped talking about you. You have a crush on him but you don't want to tell anyone yet. You were moving in today so you had to pack all of your stuff up at home. You were going to miss home but you knew that you had to start a new life somewhere. 

You had put all of your stuff in the car and you went to the Hype House. You stopped at Dunkins and Starbucks on the way there and got everyone their favourites. Once you got to the Hype House, there were loads of fans and they all wanted selfies. You got into the house. They all hugged you. Tony and Nick took your stuff while you gave the Dunkins and Starbucks out. They were all so happy that you were here.

Everyone was complementing on your style and clothes you wore. It was spring going into the summer season. You wore a lovely dress. The girls helped you pack all of your stuff away and wanted to take you shopping so they could have your style of clothes.

The dress you were wearing:

It was just a simple dress but everyone loved it. Tony kept staring at you. You and the girls all went shopping and you took them into every shop that you shop at. They found the same dress as you and they all bought it so we could all match. You all bought some outfits and went back home. You were all tired. You and all the girls were having a girl's night in together and to open up about your past. You were so comfortable around them already.

You all had matching pj's and so you all got into them. They were long sleeved. All you really wore was long sleeved stuff as you self-harmed before meeting all of these lovely people. If you did wear anything that exposed your arms, you covered it up with makeup. 

You and the girls all went to your bedroom and you all sat down. Addison had noticed that you were long sleeved stuff alot. You all had a lovely night and it was coming to the end of it. You were all talking about your secrets. Addison turned to you and said, "Y/N, if you don't mind me asking, why do you always wear long sleeved stuff and never show your arms?" Your eyes start to fill up with tears as you explain to the girls. Their jaws dropped and looked like they were going to cry.

Kouvr and Addison hugged you and calmed you down. You all fell asleep on your bed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4M 87.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
115K 1.2K 31
Well our story begins in the beautiful city of Manchester where y/n 19 y/o lives with her family! But something she never thought about to happen co...
54.1K 611 29
"she means nothing to me" After simply helping out her brother Adriana unknowingly falls for Neymar. Does he feel the same? updates everyday
74.6K 993 23
where i write shit about living with the booys. the booys being duncan, noah, scott, mal, and alejandro. gender neutral pov of course. love yall nerd...