The ShipBoy (Azur Lane x Male...

By Dunkie_Boi

This is an AU where the Sirens are still around and Azur Lane never got split into 2. I do not own Azur Lane... More

Character Info & Harem (updated)
Franchise Harem
Chapter 1 - Arriving In A New World
A/N
Chapter 2 - "Hello there."
Chapter 3 - Arc Training
Revised Azur Lane Harem

Prologue

2.8K 44 47
By Dunkie_Boi

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert Text here" = Thoughts

"Insert text here " = Radio (incoming)

"Insert text here" = Radio (outgoing)

*insert text here* = Action

Helicarrier Hanger, Inside A Helicarrier Power room, Y/N POV

I'm in my Helicarrier's power room fitting in the Arc Reactor that will now power the whole thing and my new repulsor turbines. I then hear someone enter the room and I look to see Tony Stark enter.

Y/N: "Hey Tony."

Tony: "Hey kid. I was told you needed some help?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I'm not completely sure I've wired the Arc Reactor in correctly. Mind having a look for me?"

Tony: "You're kidding right? Why wouldn't I want to see if it's wired correctly?"

Y/N: "Good point."

He then comes over and looks the whole thing over.

Tony: "Yep, you managed to wire it up correctly."

Y/N: "Great. Now to head to the bridge and do a test run, then actually try it out. Why don't you join me for it?"

Tony: "I've got to see it in action. So lead the way."

We then exit the power room and walk to the bridge. When we get on the elevator to head up to the bridge I smile and Tony looks at me.

Tony: "What you thinking about, kid?"

Y/N: "Oh. Just when Cap and Banner first came here."

Flashback, First Avengers Movie, Middle Of The Sea, Helicarrier, 3rd POV

As we see a Helicarrier out at sea, we see a Quinjet fly in and land on top of it and 2 people head to the back as it opens up, one being male and the other female, and Phil Coulson and Steve Rogers exit the Quinjet and face the other 2 people.

Phil: "Agent Romanoff, Y/N. Captain Rogers."

Steve: "Mam. Sir."

Natasha: "Hi."

Y/N: "Hey. Phil, they want you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace."

Phil: "I'll see you there."

He then walks away and to the bridge of the Helicarrier. Then Steve, Natasha and Y/N start walking.

Natasha: "It was quite the buzz finding you in the ice."

Y/N: "We thought Phil was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his 'Captain America Trading Cards' yet?"

Steve: "Trading cards?"

Y/N: "They're vintage. He's very proud of them."

They then look and see Bruce Banner looking around.

Steve: "Dr Banner!"

He then notices the trio and walks over to them and shakes hands with Steve.

Bruce: "Uh. Yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming."

Steve: "Word is you can find the cube."

Bruce: "Is that the only word on me?"

Steve: "Only word I care about."

Bruce: "Must be strange for you. All of this."

Steve: "Well. This is actually kind of familiar."

Then Y/N gets a call on his radio.

Nick: "We're ready up here. You can start the takeoff sequence now."

Y/N: "Copy that."

Then after a few seconds, the sound of turbine engines fills the air.

Y/N: "Guys. You might want to step inside in a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe for you."

Then people rush around to secure everything.

Steve: "Is this a submarine?"

Y/N: "No it's not."

Steve and Bruce then look at Y/N.

Y/N: "We're not going down. We're going up."

Steve: "How?"

Y/N: *nods to the edge of the deck* "Have a look."

Then both Steve and Bruce go to the edge and look over to see a big turbine come out of the water with 3 others.

Bruce: "This is much worse."

Then the Helicarrier lifts up into the air. Then Y/N, Bruce, Steve and Natasha head inside and to the bridge.

Back To Present, Helicarrier Bridge, Y/N POV

Once at the bridge, we exit the elevator and I head to a screen used for monitoring power levels and start the test sequence. The test shows that nothing's wrong with the power on the ship.

Y/N: "Alright. Nothing's wrong so we can take her out for a test drive now."

I then go over to the com system and press the button for the gate control tower.

Y/N: "This is Helicarrier Y/N, requesting permission for exit through Gate 1 for a test drive of my new engines."

After a minute I get a reply.

Gate Control: "This is Gate Control. You have clearance for exit through Gate 1."

Then the gate opens above the Helicarrier and I start up the engines.

Y/N: "So far, so good."

Then when the engines have enough thrust I take us up and out the gate.

Y/N: "I must say. These new engines, combined with the Arc Reactor, are way better compared to what I had before."

Then Tony ruffles my hair.

Tony: "Well I couldn't have the Helicarrier that's helped us out on multiple occasions be out of commission. And I thought 'Why not give you an upgrade'."

Y/N: "Well thanks."

Tony: "Welcome."

Then after a bit of flying in Ship Form, I wanted to try out my Human Form.

Y/N: "Hey Tony. I want to try my Human Form out for a bit. There's one of your armours in the storage room on deck 5."

Tony: "Alright."

Then he heads down to where one of his armours are. After a few minutes, I hear his voice in the coms.

Tony: "Alright, I'm out. Do your thing."

Y/N: "Copy." "Transform!"

3rd POV

Then the Helicarrier glows blue and becomes a bunch of blue cubes, that then fly towards Y/N and gets absorbed by him. He then sprouts 2 runways attached to arms coming from Y/N's lower back with 2 AA Cannons on the ends of the runways, 2 of his repulsor turbines that glow blue on his upper back in a way what makes them look like wings, 2 Plasma Cannons from his sides, a small version of the Helicarrier's control tower on top of his head and an Arc Reactor in the middle of his chest like Tony's but Y/N's has more of a pentagon like shape to it. Then Tony flys over to Y/N.

Tony: "That never ceases to amaze me."

Y/N: *smile* "Same here."

Then Y/N gets an Idea.

Y/N: "Hey. How about we have a race? Loser has to buy lunch?"

Tony: "Hmm. I don't know."

Y/N: "If you back out of it, it counts as my win. Which means you'd have to buy lunch."

Tony: *sigh* "Fine. I'll race you, kid."

Y/N: "F.R.I.D.A.Y. Once we do one lap of the base we'll come back here, and I want you to say who the winner is at that point."

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "Of coarse. Would you like me to do a count from 3, sir?"

Y/N: "Yes please."

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "3."

Tony then goes next to Y/N so they're both facing the same way.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "2."

They both prepare their repulsor flight systems.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "1!"

Then they both dash off trying to get ahead of the other. Because of this, the people in the base can hear it and they stop what they're doing and watch the race, cheering them on.

Y/N: "I just realised something."

Tony: "What? "

Y/N: "We never actually laid down any rules, only that the loser pays for lunch."

Tony: "So...? "

Y/N: "So. I can do this."

Y/N then aims one of his runways to in front of Tony and launches an F-35B jet, making Tony stop for a moment giving Y/N the lead.

Tony: "That's cheating! "

Y/N: "Not if we never said I couldn't!"

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "He's got a point, sir."

Tony: "Don't take his side F.R.I.D.A.Y! "

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "Sorry sir, but my programming has me identify the most logical statement."

Tony: "Would it kill you to go against your programing just once!? "

Y/N: *chuckle*

Tony: "Oh you shut up Y/N! "

Y/N: *chuckle*

Tony: "Fine then. Take this! "

Tony then fires a repulser blast at Y/N but he fires his Plasma Cannons at the blast stopping it from hitting him.

Y/N: "Nice try."

Tony: "F.R.I.D.A.Y put more power to the thrusters."

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "Right away sir."

Then Tony picks up speed and goes ahead of Y/N.

Y/N: "Oh that won't work against me."

Then Y/N puts more power to his turbines and since he has a bigger Arc Reactor than Tony he goes way faster than Tony and manages to win the race. Then after a bit, Tony finishes his lap.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "And the winner is Y/N."

Tony: "Well, looks like lunch is on me today."

Y/N: "Yep."

Then Y/N's stomach rumbles.

Y/N: "Just let me put my Helicarrier away and then we can go."

Tony: "Alright."

Then Tony flys to inside the base to put away his armour.

Y/N: "Transform!"

Then the parts of the Helicarrier glow blue and detach from Y/N and go around him and reforms the Helicarrier with Y/N being in the bridge. He then looks to see that he still has the mini Arc Reactor on his chest.

Y/N: "Hmm. I wonder if I can get rid of this."

Then the blue part of mini Arc Reactor glows and then it disappears. Then Gate 1 opens and Y/N parks his Helicarrier and exits it and heads to his room on the Helicarrier and changes into a Black hoodie with a red T-shirt under it, black jeans and black and red trainers. He then leaves the Helicarrier and heads to the main lobby of the base to see Tony in a suit sitting on one of the couches. Y/N then walks over to Tony.

Y/N: "You ready to go?"

Tony: "Yep. Let's roll."

They then head out and get in Tony's Range Rover Hunter.

They Tony turns on the engine and drives them to a nearby expensive restaurant for lunch. Once there they exit the car and head inside and Y/n sees that there's a bar.

Y/N: *sigh* "Of course you'd pick a place with a bar."

He then looks at Tony who does his 'What can I say' shrug.

Tony: "You know how much I like to drink."

Y/N: *sigh* "Sadly I do. I feel sorry for Pepper."

Tony was about to say something when a waiter comes up to them.

Waiter: "Hey. Is this all or are you waiting for people?"

Tony: "No, it's just us two."

Waiter: "Alright then. Follow me, gentlemen."

He then takes the two to a table and gives them both a menu and leaves to give them time to look it over, and Y/N gets stairs from everyone there.

Tony: "You know you're getting stairs from everyone, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah, and? You know this shit doesn't bother me."

Tony: *chuckle* "That's true. I don't think there's ever been a time when something like this has bothered you."

Y/N: *smirk* "That's because there isn't."

Then a little bit later the same waiter from before comes over.

Waiter: "Have you decided what you'd like to order?"

Tony: "Yes. Could I get a Well Done steak with a salad and a glass of wine please."

Waiter: "Or course sir." *writes order down* *to Y/N* "And you?"

Y/N: "Could I get a Black Bean Burger with fries and a glass of Coke please."

Waiter: "Of course." *writes order down* "Is that all?"

Tony: "That'll be all for now yes."

Waiter: "Alright. I'll take your menus then and your food and drinks will be here shortly."

The waiter takes the menus and leaves to gives the chefs their orders. Y/N then leans back in his chair and stretches.

Y/N: "You know, that race we did was fun."

Tony: "Yes. Even though you cheated."

Y/N: "How can you cheat if there are no rules?"

Tony: *sigh* "You've got a point."

Then Waiter comes and gives them their drinks.

Y/N: "I'm wondering. How is Pepper nowadays?"

Tony: "She's doing good managing Stark Industries."

Y/N: "That's good to hear. You working on any new projects?"

Tony: "Other than Ironman like always?"

Y/N: "Other than that, yes."

Tony: "Well, not really. Other than making more of the upgrades I made for you to give to the other Helicarriers."

Y/N: "I see." *takes a sip of his coke*

Then after talking a bit more and then eating lunch they leave the restaurant and Tony takes Y/N back to the base then leaves to go to Avengers Tower.

Y/N POV

I watch Tony leave and then head into the base to be met with Nick Fury.

Y/N: "Hey Nick."

Nick: "Hello. I need you to come with me to my office."

Y/N: "Alright. Lead the way."

I then follow Nick to his office and take a seat.

Y/N: "So, what's this about?"

Nick: "Well I was looking over your file the other day and decided to make you my personal Helicarrier."

Y/N: "What does that mean exactly?"

Nick: "It means whenever I need to use a Helicarrier, you're the one I will use."

Y/N: "I see. Well as long as it means I get to fly, I'm in."

Nick: "You're so obsessed with flying aren't you?"

Y/N: "Can you blame me? Wouldn't you want to fly if every time it gives you a rush?"

Nick: "You've got a point."

Then Nick gets a call. He then picks up his phone.

Nick: "Hello, this is Director Fury... You sure?... Where exactly?... I'll send him there right away."

He then puts his phone in his pocket and looks to me.

Nick: "The Avengers are needing help and you're the only one capable of it. I'm sending you to the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean."

Y/N: "Roger that."

I then leave his office and quickly head down to my Helicarrier and up to the bridge. I then head over to the coms."

Y/N: "This is Helicarrier Y/N requesting Gate 1 to open. I'm on a mission given by Director Fury."

Gate Control: "This is Gate Control. Opening Gate 1."

Then the roof opens and I start the engines then I take us out of the gate and up to near the clouds. I then activate my refection panels and head to where the Avengers are.

Timeskip, Over The Middle Of The North Atlantic Ocean, Tony POV

Right now we're going against a fleet of alien ships that came in from the atmosphere.

Tony: "Come on. Where is he?"

Y/N: "You mean me? Look behind you."

I then look behind me to see Y/N decloak himself and I see him wave from the bridge.

Wanda: "You're too big a target Y/N."

Y/N POV

When Wanda said that I smirked.

Y/N: "I can fix that." "Transform!"

I then transform into my Human Form and look to see a small fleet of 10 - 15 small planes heading this way.

Y/N: *smirk* "This'll be easy."

I then fly up and lock my Plasma Cannons onto the planes and fire hitting every one of them and making them explode. Then I see Thor fire lightning at one of the ships in the water, but it does nothing, then the ship fires a beam at Thor knocking Mjolnir out of his hand and towards Vision who catches it. I see thor falling and I fly down and catch him before he hits the water.

Thor: "Thank you young Y/N."

Y/N: "Don't mention it."

I then fly over to Vision and he hands Thor his hammer.

Tony: "There's too many of them. We need more guns."

Y/N: "I'm on it."

I then fly away from them a little and aim my runways at the ships and launch Quinjets and F-35B Fighter Jets and manage to get the number of total ships from about 20 to 1. We fire at it but the only effective weapon is my Plasma Cannons.

Y/N: "The last one has shields that my Plasma Cannons are the most effective against. What's the plan Captain?"

Steve: "We'll distract it. Y/N you go into Ship Form and charge all your Plasma Cannons and lock them onto the last ship."

Y/N: "Ok. I'll need about a minute."

I then fly up to above everyone.

Y/N: "Transform!"

I then go into my Ship Form and aim all my Plasma Cannons at the remaining ship. I then start charging them. I go to the window and see the Avengers flying around the alien ship and fire at it to distract it. I then hear a beep indicating they're fully charged.

Y/N: "The cannons are charged. Get out of there."

I then see them fly away from the ship.

Steve: "Fire away."

I then fire all cannons and breakthrough the alien ship's shields and hit its power core making it explode. I then see a bit of the ship go and hit the Quinjet that Steve, Natasha and Clint are in taking down its right-wing. Then Wanda uses her powers to catch the Quinjet.

Wanda: "Where should I put the Quinjet? "

Y/N: "Put it on the top runway."

She then does that I quickly head to the runway. Once there I go over to the Quinjet and see then exit it, with Steve and Natasha supporting Clint.

Y/N: "Quickly let's get him to the infirmary."

Then we quickly get there and they put Clint on the operating table. I look him over and see bits of metal in his right leg.

Y/N: "Cap bring me the magnet."

I point to it and he brings it over. I then inject Clint with some sedative.

Y/N: "Just relax and try to bear through it."

He only just manages to nod. I then activate the magnet and pull the bits of metal out of his leg making him groan in pain. I then clean the wounds and bandage his leg up once all the bits of metal are out of his leg.

Y/N: "There we go. Just take it easy for a few days to let your leg heal properly."

Clint: *nod* "Alright. I'll just get a bit of shut-eye."

Y/N: "Alright."

I then look at Steve and Natasha.

Y/N: "Come on. Let's go meet with the others."

We leave the room and I close the door and turn off the lights. Then we head to the bridge where everyone else is. Then Wanda comes over to me.

Wanda: "How is he?"

Y/N: "He'll be fine. He just needs a few days for his leg to heal."

Tony: "Hey, you mind if I use your workshop to repair the Quinjet?"

Y/N: "No. Go right ahead. Call me if you need anything."

Tony: "Will do."

He then leaves and I look at Steve.

Y/N: "What now?"

Steve: "Mind giving us a lift back to our new base?"

Y/N: "Not at all. Wait. New base? What happened to the tower?"

Thor: "Young Stark sold the tower and bought a disused facility and renovated it."

Y/N: *sigh* "Of course he would do something like that. Mind giving me directions to it?"

Steve: "I'll enter it into your navigation system."

Y/N: "Alright, thanks."

He then goes over to a screen.

Y/N: "Uh. Wrong one Cap."

I then point to the correct one that's on the opposite side of the bridge.

Y/N: "It's that one over there."

He then goes over to the one I pointed to and enters the coordinates and I set a course for it. In the corner of my eye, I see Wanda looking at me. I then turn to her.

Y/N: "Something wrong Wanda?"

Wanda: "I was just wondering how you're able to do all the things you can with this Helicarrier."

Y/N: "Well, I don't fully know. But I do know I was chosen to become a living part of this Helicarrier to improve response time and be able to do missions with a Helicarrier even if there'll be no crew. And there's 9 of us in total."

Wanda: "I see. What about your Plasma Cannons?"

Y/N: "Retrofitted from crashed alien ships. I'm the only one with all weapons, except for my AA Cannons, to be changed to Plasma Cannons."

Wanda: "What do you mean by 'only one with all'?"

Y/N: "Well some of the others have some of their Cannons changed to Plasma Cannons."

Wanda: "And you new turbines and the thing that was on your chest?"

Y/N: "Both upgrades from Tony. He said they were a 'thank you' gift for me helping you guys stop Ultron a while back."

Wanda: "So what are the new upgrades?"

Y/N: "Replacing my old propeller turbines with repulsor turbines, similar to his repulsor tech in his ironman suits."

Wanda: "And the chest thing?"

Y/N: "I guessing that's because he also changed my power core to and Arc Reactor."

Wanda: "Like the one in his chest?"

Y/N: "Except it's bigger and more powerful."

After a few more minutes of making idle chit-chat with everyone, we arrived at their new base. I then land in the river by the base.

Y/N: "Well, we're here."

Natasha: "I'll go get Clint."

She then leaves to the infirmary and I go with everyone else to the runway, where Tony is with a fully repaired Quinjet.

Wanda: "How'd you repair it so fast?"

Y/N: "This is Tony you're talking about, someone who managed to build a mini Arc Reactor in a cave with scraps. Do you really think he couldn't do it in a few minutes?

Wanda: "Well, when you put it like that..."

Tony: "Finally! Someone who appreciates my talents!"

He then comes over to me and ruffles my hair.

Y/N: *chuckle*

Then Natasha comes out with Clint.

Tony: "Well, we'll be off now. Take care, kid."

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. See you later old man."

Tony: "Hey! If anyone should be called 'old man' it should be him!"

He then points at Steve.

Y/N: "Right. Because of the whole Capsicle thing."

Steve: *rolls eyes* "I'm not that old."

They then get on the Quinjet and take off and park it in the base.

Nick: "Y/N, status? "

Y/N: "Avengers are at their new base. Only one injury, nothing fatal. Heading back to base now."

Nick: "Copy that. Fury out."

I then start my turbines and head back to Shield HQ.

Timeskip, A Few Days Later, Arctic Ocean, Y/N POV

Right now I'm in the bridge of my Helicarrier with it filled with people because of a mission we're on, that Nick hasn't told me about. I'm currently sitting upside down on a swivel chair spinning around.

Y/N: "So, mind telling me what we're doing here above the Arctic Ocean, Nick?"

He then turns to me.

Nick: "We got reports of alien ships coming through a portal."

Y/N: "I see. And why do I need a full crew?"

Nick: "So we can take readings on the ships and the portal."

Y/N: "What? You want to recreate them?"

Nick: "No. Well, maybe. But the main reason is so we'll have a better idea of what we're dealing with if more turn up in the future."

Y/N: "That makes sen- OW!"

The chair suddenly fell over and I face-planted onto the floor. I heard Nick let out a little chuckle. I then get up and put the chair back under the table then Maria Hill looked at me.

Maria: "And that's why you don't mess around on chairs Y/N."

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever mom."

She glared at me and I just smiled innocently at her.

Nick: "Agent Hill, that's enough."

She then went back to what she was doing.

Rando Agent: "Director Fury. We're nearing the coordinates of the alien ships, and the Avengers have already engaged them."

Nick: "Understood."

He then turns to me.

Nick: "How do you want to make your entrance?"

Y/N: *smirk* "Stark Style."

Nick: *smile* "Of course that'd be how you'd want to do it."

He then looks at another Agent.

Nick: "Is the music ready."

Rando Agent2: "Ready to 'rock and roll' sir."

Y/N: *smile* "Perfect."

Maria: *sigh* "Men."

Tony POV

Right now me and the other Avengers are fighting some alien ships that came through some portals.

Tony: "There's too many of them."

Thor: "I thought young Y/N would be here."

I was about to answer when we heard music come through the radio.

Steve: "Tony. Right now really isn't the time for your music."

Tony: "That's not me."

Y/N: "It's me."

Steve: "Y/N? Where are you? "

Y/N: "On your left."

We then look to see Y/N's Helicarrier decloak and then launch some Quinjets that fly to the front of him and hover.

Y/N: "Keep them distracted while I charge my Plasma Cannons."

Steve: "Alright."

We then fly around the alien ships and distract them.

A/N: Wait for video to be at 0:48.

Y/N: "Ok. Get away."

We do that and he fires at the ships and takes down a lot of them and takes the number of ships down from 15 to 5. Then we take down the remaining 5 with our total combined firepower.

A/N: Stop the music.

Y/N POV

Rando Agent3: "We did it!"

Y/N: *shakes head* "No. It's not over yet. I can feel it."

Then another portal opens up and a girl with ship parts that are like the ones we just destroyed.

???: "Well, well. You lot must be strong to take out so many of my ships."

Y/N: "Who even are you?"

???: "My name isn't important. What is important, is that I'm here to take over this world! "

She then fires at all of us. We fire back but nothing seems to work.

Nick: "Avengers, fall back."

Natasha: "But director-"

Nick: "That's an order agent Romanoff!"

Natasha: "... Understood sir."

Then the Avengers fly off. Nick then presses the ship-wide com button.

Nick: "This is Director Fury. I'm ordering everyone to evacuate immediately! I repeat, evacuate immediately! I'll stay behind to buy you time to escape."

Then alarms started sounding off.

Then everyone but me and Nick left the bridge.

Nick: "Y/N. I said-"

Y/N: "I know what you said but I'm not leaving. This ship is a part of me, and I'll be damned if I don't do something to stop her!"

I then point out the window to the woman who's still firing at the Helicarrier.

Nick: *sigh* "Alright. Charge your Plasma Cannons as much as you can."

Y/N: *nod* "Got it."

I then close my eyes and slowly breath out as I try to focus, but the alarm is making it hard to focus.

Y/N: "Can you shut the alarm off? It's making it hard to focus."

Nick then presses a button that turns off the alarm.

A/N: Stop the video

Y/N: "Thank you."

I then focus again and after a bit, with the whole Helicarrier shaking from the hits, I open my eyes and fire my Plasma Cannons at the girl and it severely damages her.

???: "D. Damn you. Damn you to hell! "

She then fires and takes out my turbines putting us into free fall and she also makes the Helicarrier split into two. Then the girl goes through a portal.

Y/N: "Damn it. At least we got everyone else out. I just wish I could still help them."

Then there was a bright light that enveloped everything and then everything turned to black and I passed out.

That's the prologue done. With the harem, I might add some more people to it. So I'm open to suggestions on Azur Lane girls that won't already be in the harem. Anyway, that's it for this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 657 22
There is a mysterious soldier that operates in the ghost town of Pripyat, inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone. But who is this soldier? He is a male...
12.6K 289 29
Remastered version from my original fanfic Fighter Grey Wolf. I do not own Azur Lane. The picture I use belong to its artist.
1.6K 49 6
Rewrite 3.0. (Yes, a third time once again) The Azur Lane needs a new Commander after they lost their very first one. However the second Commander is...
123K 1.4K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...