sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

thirty five

1.1K 78 10
By starynightae

"Tae." I looked around nervously, every surrounding us. "Get off the floor."

"But your puppies!" He kissed Ozzy all over his face, rubbing him quickly, both so full of energy. Spots had jumped into my arms, scared of all the people. I was struggling a bit under his movement and the bag still on my back. "Ozzy you're such a good boy!" Someone pushed me forward, my foot hitting my suitcase, tripping me. Spots escaped from my arms before I hit the ground, my nose throbbing.

"Well shit." I sat up, rubbing my nose.

"Becca." Taehyung pulled my hands from my face, us both on the floor. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I nodded, Spots climbing onto my lap, whining as everyone around us hushed. "I think it's bleeding a little. Taehyung pulled my mask down a little and widened his eyes.

"Oh that's not a little." Taehyung looked around, some of the girls running to a bathroom alread. "Can someone get us some paper towels?"

"What is going on here?" Several security personel approached us, looking all professional and such. I lowered my head, my nose really hurting now as I felt the blood smear across my face. I took off my mask and used it as a tissue to hold the blood as my nose continued to smear.

"Miss I'm so sorry." A girl bent down next to me, holding out some paper towels. "Someone rammed into me and I lost my balance and hit you-"

"No no it's okay." I reassured, trading the mask for the towels, Taehyung's voice in the background as some of the security rushed somewhere. "I understand. It's not that bad." She frowned and shook her head.

"It's very bad. That's a lot of blood."

Oh how reassuring.

"Okay Bex, we're going to get you to first aid." Taehyugn stood up, taking Spots and Ozzy's leashes and sliding my backpack off my back. "Come on." He held out his hand for me and I frowned.

"I'm okay, I just need to go to bathroom and clean my face." My eyes widened once I saw security walking over with a wheel chair. "No, Taehyung I'm fine. I can walk. I just need the bath-" He hoisted me to my feet, steadying me in his arms.

"You're not okay. That's a lot of blood Becca." Taehyung rubbed my arm, my frown deepening.

"Let me try to get it to stop, please. I don't want to cause all of this trouble." He opened his mouth to argue, but I stopped him. "Taehyung, please." One sigh later he said,

"Fine. I'll let you try. But if I have to go into the bathroom to pick up your unconcsious body up, I'm putting you up for adoption." Taehyung didn't let me respond to him as he walked to the security, meeting them and then explaining everything. Security proceeded to escort ARMY out of the area, Taehyung leading me to the bathroom, standing outside the room with my things and dogs.

They weren't wrong. It was a lot of blood. I threw the paper towel away, and cleaned off my face with water, some blood dripping into the sink as I did so. It took several minutes for me to contain it in a paper towel, my finger pinching the bridge of my nose, walking back and forth.

"You're a clumsy dumbass." I told myself, shaking my head. "Idiot."

"You're not an idiot." Taehyung' voice caused me to jump, my feet almost tangling themselves as I turned around to see him standing there.

"Taehyung this is a girl's bath-"

"Let me see." He pulled my hand from my face, the paper towel slowly releasing. "It's getting better."

"You need to get out before you get kicked out of the airport." I grabbed another paper towel and pinching my nose again. "Tae."

"Nope." He sat on the baby changing station, swinging his legs. "I don't want you to pass out."

"I'm not going to pass-"

"Shh, you're a child, you don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung unscrewed the cap from a water bottle. "Come here child, you need to drink."

"You're so annoying." I smiled and rolled my eyes, continuing my pacing, ignoring him and his water.

"Rebecca." Taehyung snapped his fingers, and pointed to the ground in front of him. "Now." I narrowed my eyes and walked over to him, standing where he told me to. "Who's a good child? You! Yes you are!" He squished my cheeks and cooed at me. I tried to step away, but he grabbed my hand, pulling me back.

"Tae-"

"You didn't drink your water yet."

_*_*_

"Oh can I get chicken nuggets?" I leaned towards him as we pulled into the McDonald's parking lot. "Please?"

"You're 22."

"I don't care." I laughed, standing my ground as Taehyung put his face close to mine, a staring contest ensuing. "Can I get a strawberry smoothie too?" A smile blossomed on his face.

"What a cute child." He patted my head, my mouth opening in protest.

"I'm not a child-"

"You're a baby then?" He raised an eyebrow, pulling forward as we neared the ordering place. I closed my mouth and sat back in my seat, narrowing my eyes at him. "Thought so."

"You're bullying me. I'm going to sue you."

"I'm not bullying, I'm teasing."

"Nope, it's bullying. I'm calling the cops."

"I'm friends with the cops."

"Fine I'm calling Yoongi and Jin."

"Wait no-"

_*_*_

"And then she flies back to California to meet her-" I stopped, looking down at Taehyung's fingers intertwined with mine, his eyes still forward on the road, driving with one hand. "What are you doing?"

"Listening to you talk about your story." Taehyung glanced over at me and bit away a smile. "You stutter when you talk."

"I don't stutter I stumble over my words-that's not the point!" I held up my hand, his coming up with mine. "This is the point."

"What?" He laughed, a beautiful smile on his lips. "You told me while you were sleep deprive one night that you love it when people hold your hand so," He shook our hands. "I'm doing what you love." I didn't have anything to say. He remembered...

"The mom dies in my book."

"What?!"

_*_*_

"So that's why Jungkook really is just cheating on everything because-" Taehyung stopped talking, realizing something. Rebecca's hand has been kinda limp in his hand for a while. Making sure it was safe to take his eyes from the road, he leaned over and looked at Rebecca.

She was asleep.

"Are you kidding me?" He whispered with a smile. "I just had a conversation with myself for twenty minutes!" It was quiet, calm. He didn't know what to say. "Knowing your dumbass, you probably didn't sleep on the plane. I can see that. Your anxiety probably spiked up, being in a new enviroment and all." Taehyung saw the apartment ahead of him, slowing down to pull into the parking garage and turning off the car. "Now what?"

After realizing he couldn't carry Rebecca and all of her things up in one trip, he called for backup.

"Listen here Jeon." Taehyung leaned against the car, Rebecca's door open, the dogs chilling in the back seat. "I'm carrying her upstairs whether you like it or not."

"You're spaghetti noodle arms are going to drop her." Jungkook snorted, walking out of the elevator, having to go a bit further to meet his friend. "I'm stronger."

"I work out too dipshit." Taehyung kept his voice somewhat quiet, not wanting to wake Rebecca. "I am a very strong person."

"You're only strong when you have to carry your food from the kitchen into your bedroom." Jungkook saw Taehyung by his car, seeing her as well. "I called dibs on her in the first place."

"You can't call dibs! I hugged her first." Taehyung stood up, ending the call and crossing his arms, Jungkook doing a heel click in the air. "You are getting her luggage and dogs."

"No, I want her." Jungkook and Taehyung stood, sizing each other up.

"I get the girl Jeon."

"To the death." Jungkook smirked, Taehyung smiling as well.

"Rock paper scissors!" The two chanted at the same time, Jungkook showing paper, Taehyung scissors.

"Suck it Jeon." Taehyung poked Jungkook's head, Jungkook's shoulders dropping as Taehyung spun in a circle. "You're a dog boy anyways."

"I'm going to kill you." Jungkook pulled the dogs' leashes onto his wrist, slinging her backpack onto his back. "I would if you weren't carrying her right now."

"She's so pretty." Taehyung smiled at her as they stood in the elevator, Spots and Ozzy glaring at Jungkook from the ground.

"I wish she was awake so I could hug her and tackle you." Jungkook waved nervously at her dogs. "I think her dogs hate me."

"If I was a dog I'd hate you too."

"Why?"

"Your hair is trash."

"My hair is not trash-"

"Why are you carrying her?"

"Oh hi Jin-"

"Taehyung knocked her out."

"I did not!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 27
"Please stay with me. Forever..." A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: June 4th, 2020 Completed: November 9th, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. All...
156K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...
3.3K 763 18
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...
750K 33.4K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...