Guess the Azur Lane Ship!

By Attackingoreos

Well, this is an idea I came up with, and I'm surprised that I haven't found anyone else doing it! Oh well, t... More

Introduction/Rules
Ship #1
Ship #3
Ship #4
Ship #5
Ship #6
Ship #7
Ship #8
Ship #9
Ship #10
Ship #11
Ship #12
Ship #13
Ship #14
Ship #15
Ship #16
Ship #17
Ship #18
Ship #19
Ship #20
Ship #21
Ship #22
Ship #23
Ship #24
Ship #25
Ship #26
Ship #27
Ship #28

Ship #2

2K 12 29
By Attackingoreos

Well, I'm gonna make this quiz very often if I do it like this...but I'm gonna have at least 3 ships done for now, this one is going to be harder, so let's get the clues for the second ship:

Clue #1: This girl is tomboyish.

Clue #2: This girl has other characters who admire her.

Clue #3: She has multiple nicknames, most of which she doesn't agree to being called.

Ok, once you've got the answer, place your guess here.

Ok, time for the answer, this ship is...

Cleveland! Could've been very easy since Enterprise was the previous one, but let's see the explanations!

Clue #1 (explanation): She has a big tomboy personality, she just wants to be more feminine.

Clue #2 (explanation): Her sisters of the same class as her all look up to Cleveland as a 'cool big sis'.

Clue #3 (explanation): An example of one of her nicknames is 'Clevebro', which is stated in one of her quotes that she doesn't like that nickname.

Alright, if you got it right, another respect point for you. If you got it wrong, you don't get a point. Don't worry, there will be any chances...as we get into the more less known characters, most people will probably get at least one wrong at some point. Well, good luck on the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
84.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...