Two Stars (Lea...

kitty_meow4ever tarafından

Leafpool has always felt something towards Mothwing she just couldn't tell what it was until now..after losin... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1- A different path
Chapter 2- Sickness & Secrets
Chapter 3-Whats that noise?
Chapter 5- L-love?
Chapter 6-Thinking of her
Chapter 7-Yep, love
Chapter 8- Warm feeling.
Chapter 9-the figure

Chapter 4-A deep feeling

649 15 20
kitty_meow4ever tarafından

"Nooo!", you can't hurt her! Mothwing raced towards the badger, raking her claws across its flank. "Let go of her!" Mothwing hissed through her teeth.

The badger shook Leafpool around for a while until Mothwing bit its leg. Letting out a yowl the badger threw Leafpool against a tree causing Leafpool to let out a small wail before becoming silent.

Mothwing gasped at the sight of the blood that was covering Leafpool's flank, trickling down her legs."Noo!"

She turned on the badger, Hissing, ready to do anything to make sure Leafpool would not get any more hurt.  

The badger snarled weakly and Mothwing lashed out her claws, unsure how to fight. She ran as fast as she could.  She then came to a big tree allowing the badger to trap her. Panting she backed away as the badger came closer, one more step and she would be crowfood.

Mothwing suddenly realized that the badger was weak Its leg was covered with dry blood, and its eyes looked dull and hurt.

She took a chance and aimed for its eyes. The badger backed away, giving Mothwing more room to fight. 

I'm no warrior, I can't fight this badger.  The gold tabby was unsure of what she should do.  She then remembered the badger's weak leg, how it would limp.

Mothwing aimed low and lashed at the badger's front leg leaving barely a scratch. what if i- Mothwing was cut off when another figure lashed at the badger's flank causing a screech.   who is that?  Mothwing could only tell that it was a cat, maybe a loner or- Mothwing spotted a shiny collar around its throat.- it was a kittypet?! 

Mothwing watched as the kittypet clawed its belly, and blood spilled out. Mothwing stepped out of the way and watched as the badger's legs collapsed. Just to be sure it no longer was a threat,  the kittypet bit the badger's neck, causing it to screech a few times, before finally becoming still.

The kittypet saw Mothwing and gave her a small nod, then vanished into the shadows, leaving her standing there stunned.

Not wasting any time Mothwing ran back to where Leafpool was. Mothwing wailed, seeing her lying, almost still, against the tree. She knew that her friend was in no shape to head back to camp, for all she knew, Leafpool might not survive. No. Mothwing thought. I won't let her die. Not if I can help it.

Thinking quickly Mothwing found some Cobwebs and pressed them all over Leafpool's wound. Mothwing could see her flank slowly rising and falling, as her breathing became more shallow.

Mothwing chewed up some marigold and gave her some other useful herbs that would hopefully heal her. But the rain was getting worse and Mothwing knew they had to find shelter.

She took Leafpool by the scruff and dragged her across the forest not wanting to hurt her. Leafpools flank was heavy, weighted with rain making it tricky for Mothwing to drag her, but she was strong and she could do it. The fact that Leafpool might die without her, also motivated the golden she-cat to take care of her friend.

Realizing she might need to put Leafpool down if she wanted to find shelter, she looked around hoping to find some sort of den that they could use. Mothwing decided that it would be best to put Leafpool down and search for herself. She carefully placed Leafpool on some leaves, checking her wounds before leaving her. She looks so peaceful. Mothwing hoped it wasn't too late.

She looked around for a bit and finally, she found some shelter. It was a strange rock, that curved around the top making almost a perfect cave. The shelter reminded her of the RiverClan medicine den, though it didn't have a place to store the herbs. Mothwing gathered some moss and made two nests.

She padded over two where Leafpool was and dragged her friend to the cave. she put Leafpool down in the moss and groomed her fur the opposite way trying to warm the pretty brown tabby.

Leafpool's breathing was more shallow now. Mothwing nudged her with her muzzle, and for the first time ever, she prayed to StarClan, wishing Leafpool was ok. She made herself comfortable and curled up next to Leafpool, not wanting to leave her side. She felt warmer as her flank pressed against Leafpool's, and though her fur was wet, she felt warm near her friend.

Leafpool stirred a bit, then lifted her head. "Mothwing?" she croaked.

Mothwing lifted her head in a jolt, more relieved than ever that Leafpool was ok. "Yes?"

"Mothwing, what happened, and where are we?"

Leafpool's amber eyes were shining with fear and curiosity. Her tail was prickling and her ears were held back. she looked around and noticed the cobwebs on her and seemed to smell the Marigold Mothwing had put on her wound.

"Oh", Leafpool's mew came out almost silent.

Mothwing starred into the tabby's glowing eyes and explained how she had treated her wounds and found shelter for the night.

Leafpool was nearly shocked to hear this, yet glad that she was alive, and with Mothwing. The golden medicine cat was close to her, and her eyes were gleaming. Leafpool pressed beside her and began to softly purr.

Mothwing liked the presence of Leafpool and began to groom her fur, purring between licks.

During this time, Mothwing felt something she had never felt before. It was deep compassion and she felt as though she needed to protect Leafpool with her life. She felt so happy that Leafpool was alive and felt as if she would have hated herself if Leafpool had not survived. Mothwing could not let go of this feeling, and she wanted to understand it more.

She decided to go for a walk in the rain. RiverClan never minded getting their fur wet. Seeing that Leafpool was fast asleep, Mothwing got to her paws and padded out of the den.

What is this feeling? No matter how hard she tried, Mothwing could not shake this feeling off.

It Was Midnight now, and Mothwing had been frantically padding around trying to understand the feeling. Then Mothwing realized she had no idea where she was. she couldn't smell any sent in this rain. just then Mothwing scented The strong scent of cat. She wished around facing a broad muscular kittypet just a few tail-lengths away. She could just make out the shiny collar wrapped around his neck.

He leaped over to her and circled around her body. "You're not from around here are you?" He mewed curiously.

Mothwing flicked her tail impatiently. "No, I'm not." The broad tabby nodded his head, still studying the she-cat.

"I'm Felix, what's your name?"

As the kittypet stepped aside into the moonlight, Mothwing could see that he was a dark black tom, with orange, brown, and white, stripes, with white paws. He had muscular legs and piercing happy looking blue eyes. His fur seemed groomed neatly and looked long and fluffy.

"I'm Mothwing." She muttered.

Felix nodded his head again, and his eyes went from happy, to almost a sad-looking gaze.

"What's wrong?" Mothwing asked the kittypet, he looked worried, and Mothwing wanted to help.

Felix looked up and shook his head. "No, I should be asking you what's wrong." He looked at Mothwing, a dring look in his eyes.

Mothwing stood there, shocked. "What do you mean, I'm fine." Mothwing looked at the handsome kittypet, but he didn't believe her.

Felix placed his tail on her shoulder. "Mothwing...I know there is something bothering you, I know more than you think."

The kittypet's words sounded wise, as though he could fix whatever problems she had. But Mothwing backed away, doubting that the kittypet would understand. How could a kittypet understand, when she herself couldn't understand. Mothwing had a feeling that what she was feeling towards Leafpool, was a feeling she should not be feeling.

The kittypet just inched closer knowing that Mothwing needed to tell some cat about her problems.

Something told Mothwing that if she told the kittypet what was wrong, he would understand, and he would know exactly what she was feeling. Maybe she should tell Felix.

"Ok," Mothwing mewed at last, "I'll tell you."

Ooooo!  WHAT    WILL     HAPPEN!!!!! I'm sorry this took so long to update, I will write more soon, I'm also working on other stories as well so..  Tell me what you think in the comments! love you guys

- Skywhisper

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

348 38 27
This is VERY OLD! This isn't my best writing, check out my profile for better writing! Discontinued, but up for views and because I spent lots of tim...
63 2 15
We do not own nor claim to own any part of the Warriors series by the Erin Hunter group or any part of the Roblox game Warrior Cats: Ultimate Edition...
11.5K 226 20
Genre: Fanfiction/Romance May Maple has a secret that no one outside of her family, knows. One day her secret illness gets worse and needs to be cur...
733 89 26
Peace has come in the Clans, but young Riverstorm is struggling to fit into RiverClan, while Brackenstar is finding it hard to keep a big secret. Sun...