Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (31): Double Jealousy

2.7K 107 18
By JaXender

The sun peeked through the window and Danni started to open her eyes and she felt something on her shoulder. She glanced at it and saw Avery sleeping next to her, resting her head on her shoulder and Danni's hand was around her waist.

"What th-? When did that happen?" She thought and closed her eyes when Avery's hand went up to her neck.

Danni's heart was pounding in her chest hard as she was trying to move away from Avery but Avery was holding her tight and their legs were tangled underneath the covers. Danni sighed from the frustration and decided to wake her up.

"Avery!" She shook her. "Ave!" She shook her again and Avery mumbled in her sleep. "Wake up!"

"Go away" She mumbled.

"Come on please wake up!"

She tried to get up and she succeeded this time, leaving Avery sleeping in her bed and she whined.

"Why did you leave? You are so warm" She mumbled.

Danni stopped in her track and went to her side of the bed, admiring Avery in her sleep. She sat on the bed beside her and stroked her auburn hair, moving it away from her face and Avery began to wake up. Quickly Danni stopped her hand from touching the red head and stood up.

"Finally, you are up" She joked.

"Sorry. I was so tired yesterday" She rubbed her eyes.

"I'll go make us breakfast"

"No wait. I'm gonna leave"

"Now? Don't you want to eat something first?"

"Umm, no" She stood up and Danni by chance glanced at her butt, and Avery saw her. "Were you just looking at my butt?" She arched an eyebrow.

"N-Nooo! I have a girlfriend. W-Why would I look at your butt?"

"Because you are a perv" She chuckled. "Remember when you took the towel from me just to catch the rat?"

"The mouse" She corrected.

"Whatever. You were such a perv"

"I was just trying to help" She shrugged.

"Anyway, I'll get dressed then I'll go..." She looked at her. "Thanks for letting me stay here"

"... No problem"

"... Okay" She smiled at her before leaving the room and heading to the other.

*******************************

After her uncle called her, telling her to come to the garage, she went and saw him talking with Noah.

"Hey, guys"

"Hey" said Noah.

"I'm glad you are here"

"Okay, I'll see that car"

"Alright, Noah"

"Who is with Ben?" asked Danni.

"The one and only"

"So now she is the one and only, huh" She wiggled her eyebrows and he pulled down her cap to her eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" He chuckled. "Aren't you happy with Chloe too?"

"I'm" She smiled but her eyes were telling the opposite.

"Okay, we need to talk about Ben's school"

"Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that. Do you think he is ready to go back?"

"... He seems ready to me, he is healthy. Damn! I've never seen a kid excited about school like him"

"He just missed his friends and teachers"

"Maybe you are right. So what do you think?"

"I think we could go to the school and see what we are gonna do. They probably know what to do better than us"

"Okay, I'll see what I can do" He noticed a figure behind her. "And 12O'clock" he said and walked past her. She turned around and saw Chloe coming up to her.

"Hey" She beamed at the sight of Chloe.

"Missed me?" She tilted her head.

"Oh hell yeah, I did" She grabbed her face and kissed her fully on the lips and pulling her up making her squeal.

"Way to go Danni!" A mechanic said as he was passing by.

They both chuckled and Danni let her down back on her feet "They like to watch, don't they?" asked Chloe.

"They envy me" She smirked and Chloe was eyeing her seductively. "What?"

"You actually look hot in these clothes. Hotter than your other outfit"

"Yeah but I look dirtier in these"

She stepped closer, running a hand across her stomach and whispered near her lips. "I like dirty"

"Uh... Chloe? You are making it hard for me and we are in public... also my uncle is right over there"

Chloe stepped back smirking at her. "We will continue this later"

Danni nodded. "I'm gonna go back to the cars"

"You do that and I'll go see dad"

"A kiss goodbye?"

"Sure" She snaked an arm around her neck, giving her a long good bye kiss.

"YEAH!" Another mechanic cheered and they pulled away, rolling their eyes.

"Later" She gave one last kiss and disappeared in the view.

********************************

When Avery opened the door, she saw her mother having her breakfast so she went and sat beside her, not looking at her. Her mother glanced at her from her plate then looked down at it again.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday" she said sincerely.

"I know" She held her hand. "I know, it's hard for you to accept something like that in a very short while"

"It's okay, mom. I have to move on, right?"

She smiled at her. "Right. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Breakfast?"

"Sure, I'm hungry anyway"

She grabbed herself a plate and started eating.

"Oh, by the way, your father and Harper are coming to have dinner with us tonight, so please be ready"

"... I will but I'm only doing that for you and dad"

"Good but you also have to do it for yourself"

"I can't promise you that except that I'll try"

"That's all what we need"

"When am I gonna meet your boyfriend, mom?" She smirked at her mother and she chuckled lightly.

"Soon but first we have to meet Harper"

"Does she have kids?"

"She does, a boy, the same age as you"

"I hope he is nice unlike his mother"

"Just relax and let it all come to you"

******************************

At the evening, Meredith and Avery were getting ready to meet their guests and Danni was already in the kitchen, preparing the food for five people and Avery entered the kitchen with a pout on her face.

"What's with the pout?" asked Danni chuckling softly.

"I don't want to have dinner with Harper and her son"

"It's just dinner. Food, drinks and some family drama" She joked and Avery smiled.

"My dad is coming and I wish if I could tell him how I feel about Harper being a new member in the family but I can't..." She looked at Danni. "If he is happy with her, I just can't stand in his way"

"I know it's hard but you are doing the right thing. For you and your parents, trust me" She assured her, flashing her a small smile.

"Yeah" She looked down and bit her lower lip. "Anyway, thanks for the advice"

"Yeah, sure. Just enjoy your time"

"I'm probably gonna enjoy your food"

She chuckled. "I'm glad you'll enjoy something"

"Later"

"Bye"

She left the kitchen and after 10 minutes, the guests arrived. Avery went to get the door while Meredith was finishing getting dressed. She opened the door and saw her father beaming at her while holding Harper's hand and behind them was a boy who looked confident with his blonde hair and blue eyes and toned body.

"Hey, Ave"

"Hey, dad" She gave him a hug. "Come on in" She opened the door for them.

"Avery, this is Harper and her son Rick"

She plastered a smile when she looked at Harper. "Hi, nice to meet you" She shook hands with them and Rick seemed cool when he smiled at her.

"Where is your mother?"

"She is just getting ready"

He nodded and spotted Meredith coming down the stairs, smiling at her guests. "Welcome" she said to them and welcomed Harper warmly with a genuine smile and noticed the young gentleman with his lovely smile. "You must be Rick"

"I'm. Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Carlisle" He kissed her hand and she chuckled lightly.

"What a true gentleman!"

"I raised him to be one" said Harper proudly.

"Come on in, have a seat, please" She motioned for them to sit at the dinner table and glanced at Avery. "See if Danni has finished or not"

She nodded and without a word, she went to the kitchen, seeing Danni on the phone.

"Yep... I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" She hung up and turned around, seeing Avery looking at her.

"Hey, is the dinner ready?"

"Almost there. How did it go so far?"

"So far so good. Her son looks nice... hot actually and I can't deny that but I still don't like Harper"

"It takes time to accept your enemy" She smirked at Avery and she knew what she meant.

"You weren't my enemy. You were just annoying"

"Thank you" She joked.

"Come on, that was in the past!"

"I know and I missed teasing you a lot" She smirked again and Avery blushed a little.

"Don't forget about the dinner"

"Have I ever?"

***************************

While serving the dinner, Danni noticed the way Rick was looking at Avery with a flirty smile and she heard him compliment her in front of them and that led Avery's cheek burn from the shyness and Danni felt a sudden burn in her heart. Avery locked eyes with Rick and that made Danni feel jealous.

"So, when is the wedding?" asked Avery.

"We haven't decided yet but it will be soon" replied Harper as she was eating and she enjoyed the flavor of the food. "Mmm, your cook is amazing that's the best thing I've ever tasted in my life"

"Yeah, Danni is the best" said Avery.

"I have a crazy idea" said Harper. "Can I borrow your cook in my wedding day? If that won't be a problem of course"

"I don't mind" said Meredith. "But I'll have to ask her first, as she is committed to work here"

"Of course" said Harper.

As the dinner proceeded, Avery noticed the sudden change in Harper's character, she was a better person now and her mom and Harper were laughing together and enjoying the conversation. Rick didn't talk much; he was more of a listener but he certainly couldn't keep his eye off Avery unless someone talked to him. Harper, Fred and Rick said their goodbyes and thanked them for having them for dinner and left.

"What do you think?" asked Meredith. "Because I certainly enjoyed it and Harper was nice"

"Yeah, I agree on that. I was surprised at her being nice and all and her son isn't actually bad... he is just quiet"

"I'm happy you enjoyed your time with them" She yawned. "Okay, I'm going to sleep, sweetie. Goodnight"

"Night"

Her mother left and Avery was headed to the kitchen and stopped in her tracks when she heard Danni talking to someone, someone who wasn't Robert or Abigail.

***************************

"Have you finished yet?" asked Chloe pulling at Danni's shirt, whining.

"No" She chuckled.

"Come on"

"Just give me five minutes"

"You said that ten minutes ago"

"Well, I have to finish. Your dad and Abigail left early today so I'm stuck with the dishes"

"Okay" She rolled up her sleeves and began helping her. "This way you'll finish quickly and I'll get to hang out with you" She joked, making Danni laugh.

"Just two plates left"

They both took one and started washing them till they became as white as pearl. They dried their hands and when Danni turned around, Chloe grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling her in for a kiss, that Danni liked very much. They didn't know that Avery was watching them by hiding around the corner and she felt pissed at Danni betraying her... betraying her? They are friends, and she didn't betray her or anything. She couldn't handle seeing them kissing so she turned on her heel to her bedroom closing the door behind her, closing her heart for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.2K 33
[GxG] When a young woman named Madeline Anderson achieves her dream in working for the remarkable company founded & run by a mysterious individual, h...
223K 9.6K 22
Avery Jennings and Ryan Shaw are both leaving New York on Christmas morning to fly home to Seattle. By chance, they are seated in the same row and st...
86.9K 1.7K 39
This story is between two young ladies who found love and friendship with each other and explore their sexuality as their paths cross in the universi...
1.9M 62.6K 24
Lara-Jean. Quiet. Reserved. But most of all, in denial. Covey. Sleeve tattoos and a strong desire for her Princess. Two girls. One room. All Rights...